Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old December 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Guardianclan: Territories and Camp

Have you ever wondered what's above the stars? Beyond starclan itself? What brings the seasons round? What makes plants grow? Or brings about life and death? What makes the wind blow through your fur? Well, this is the answer to all of that!

Throughout Time itself many cats have come and gone through the ages, some heroes, some villains. But have you ever wondered what happens to the greatest of Heroes and Villains? They Get Reincarnated into the world of Guardianclan! A World where the godly cats roam and take care over the world and time itself, they write the prophecies in the stars, they make the world what it is today and in the future. They are not like normal cats in appearance either, for whatever it is they are God/Goddess/Godix of, is reflected into their appearance. And it can affect their ways of life.

Ex: Lavafall: God of Volcanoes: a cat whose body is made solely of Magma, with glowing yellow eyes.

This Clan Rules over everything in the living world, even your dreams. But Beware, for there are two kinds of Guardians, the Good ones and the Bad ones. Do not cross over to the Shadow Mountain part of the territory, for there you’ll find the Most threatening of cats to ever live, cats so foal and hatred bred, that even they have no heart to speak of in their bodies. The only times these cats can meet is in the Vast Camp, a Giant canyon (like the Grand Canyon) where the clan resides, and Meetings are held. This canyon is indeed vast for there are many members of this undying clan out there. Oh yes, did I not mention these cats are immortal? Oh yes, they are indeed, with the oldest cat being as old as time itself! But we mustn't bother poor old Timewatcher at the moment. No, First we must seek out the territory of Guardianclan, for if your here to stay you must know your way around now shouldn’t you?

Welcome to the Mountain Region of Their territory, ah that's right! They have such a vast amount of territory they have Regions! Here i shall list the regions:

Mountain region
Shadow mountain region
Shadowlands region
Ocean region
Rainforest region
Beach region
Desert Region
Canyon region: Camp base and Local Village area

Another quite odd thing about us is that we have a Village, yes a village, full of the dens of our warriors, apps and kits! Yes we do have things like kits and Apprentices, after all even Guardianclan cats need love, and we get new cats all the time with our Guardian of Newlife around, Newleaf! She’s the kind of cat who will help out when she can, where she can! But don’t miss judge her for a weakling, for in battle she packs quite the punch with her Rose vines!

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 19th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Default Re: Guardianclan: Territories and Camp

News:

Current events and Hosts:

Upcoming Ceremonies:

Season: New-leaf

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 19th, 2022, 07:34 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Halfmask | he/him | Chaos God

| Shadow Mountain Region |
------------------

The orange and black tom sat atop the mountains, staring at the sky. His crystal necklace was swirling golden yellow. Halfmask closed his bicolored eyes, sighing softly. If only he were a good guy. Bad gods got such a bad rep, and he was tired of it. The crystal hanging around his neck showed a small hint of red now. He didn't want to be bad. He wanted to be good. But, he wasn't good. He was bad. Ok, now he was getting confused. The tom shook his head, looking down at his paws.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; December 20th, 2022 at 08:51 AM.
Old December 20th, 2022, 08:49 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post

------------------

The orange and black tom sat atop the mountains, staring at the sky. His crystal necklace was swirling golden yellow. Halfmask closed his bicolored eyes, sighing softly. If only he were a good guy. Bad gods got such a bad rep, and he was tired of it. The crystal hanging around his neck showed a small hint of red now. He didn't want to be bad. He wanted to be good. But, he wasn't good. He was bad. Ok, now he was getting confused. The tom shook his head, looking down at his paws.

[ OPEN ]
Twilightnight paddled up to the tom "veiwing those others again?" she purred, her galaxy-like fur ruffling slightly from a mountain breeze "if you really don't want to stay in this darkness you could go down to the village, i hear talk that one of the cats is sealing flight charms"

Old December 20th, 2022, 08:53 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon View Post

Twilightnight paddled up to the tom "veiwing those others again?" she purred, her galaxy-like fur ruffling slightly from a mountain breeze "if you really don't want to stay in this darkness you could go down to the village, i hear talk that one of the cats is sealing flight charms"

------------------

Halfmask looked down at Twilightnight, the hint of red in his crystal dissipating. "What? Oh... yeah..." He sighed, staring back over the mountain. "I don't know... the village is... weird." The tom meowed, turning his gaze back to the she-cat before him.

Old December 20th, 2022, 09:00 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

------------------

Halfmask looked down at Twilightnight, the hint of red in his crystal dissipating. "What? Oh... yeah..." He sighed, staring back over the mountain. "I don't know... the village is... weird." The tom meowed, turning his gaze back to the she-cat before him.
Twilightnight tilted her head "perhaps, but it is better then sulking oveer your lot in life..." she meowed turning "i have to go down anyway, Newleaf wishes to speak with me about something " she she-cat sighed

Old December 20th, 2022, 09:03 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Twilightnight tilted her head "perhaps, but it is better then sulking oveer your lot in life..." she meowed turning "i have to go down anyway, Newleaf wishes to speak with me about something " she she-cat sighed

------------------

Halfmask stood up, stretching his paws. "If you're going, i guess i will..." He muttered, a spot of navy spawning on his crystal.

Old December 20th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

------------------

Halfmask stood up, stretching his paws. "If you're going, i guess i will..." He muttered, a spot of navy spawning on his crystal.
Twilightnight smirked "how chiverlus, of you" she meowed as she dug around under a certain rock "we'll need the traveling stones to get their fast" she meowed gropping a blue stone at the toms feet

Old December 20th, 2022, 09:07 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Twilightnight smirked "how chiverlus, of you" she meowed as she dug around under a certain rock "we'll need the traveling stones to get their fast" she meowed gropping a blue stone at the toms feet

------------------

Halfmask smiled, and flicked his ear. "Ladies first!" He meowed with a friendly nod.

Old December 20th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

------------------

Halfmask smiled, and flicked his ear. "Ladies first!" He meowed with a friendly nod.
Twilightnight sighed "we both hve to hold one of these and think of our destonation" she meowed picking hers up in her mouth