Yesterday 11:25 PM

Old December 15th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@Christmassy Eve
Nightshadow walked into the warriors den looking for Mistheart. "There you are!" she exclaimed. She walked over to her friend. "Why are you still in here...." the black she-cat trailed away. She could see pain in her friends eyes. "What's wrong, Mistheart?"

The seal-point she cat looked up at Nightshadow ”well......” it was hard for Mistheart to explain but she had to try, Nightshadow was her friend and she needs to know. ” i.. i went to go talk to Duskfern, but... she was in a bad mood.... I think it was about her not getting deputy... then she called finchwhisker a toad brain, but i made a mistake and said that i don’t think finchwhisker wasn’t so bad, which made her upset..... she looked angry then asked me who’s side i was on.... i said both, .....then she just left and said “dont talk to me”.. I don’t know what to do! All i know is that i messed up and now Duskfern is angry at me.....“
Mistheart was worried, but she hoped that Nightshadow would understand what happened, so she doesn’t have to say it again.
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Christmassy Eve
Nightshadow sat down next to Mistheart. "Oh...well it's not your fault for speaking what you thought and that was your opinion." She put her paws further underneath of her. I think Finchwhisker will be a good deputy, but Duskfern would have been a good deputy also. It's not Duskfern's decision though, to get picked as deputy. It's Dawnstar's decision. I understand why she is upset. She probably thought that her being deputy would change how everyone looked at her, in a good way. She wanted everyone to look toward her as a cat that should get respect from others. Duskfern wanted to be a higher rank so she could makes everyone listen to her." Nightshadow said the last few lines in a softer voice. "Don't worry, Mistheart. I think Duskfern will apologize soon and not be mad at you." She meowed with empathy.

Last edited by Mia; December 15th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
@Christmassy Eve
Nightshadow sat down next to Mistheart. "Oh...well it's not your fault for speaking what you thought and that was your opinion." She put her paws further underneath of her. I think Finchwhisker will be a good deputy, but Duskfern would have been a good deputy also. It's not Duskfern's decision though, to get picked as deputy. It's Dawnstar's decision. I understand why she is upset. She probably thought that her being deputy would change how everyone looked at her, in a good way. She wanted everyone to look toward her as a cat that should get respect from others. Duskfern wanted to be a higher rank so she could makes everyone listen to her." Nightshadow said the last few lines in a softer voice. "Don't worry, Mistheart. I think Duskfern will apologize soon and not be mad at you." She meowed with empathy.
Mistheart looked down, then back up, she was thinking about what Nightshadow just said, ”Yea... i guess your right.” she replied, “maybe Duskfern will forgive me..” MIstheart was sure, her friend would never leave her just like that. “ima go get something to eat, I’m starving” MIstheart sounded better, but still sad. Mistheart got up and went to the food pile, she grabbed a normal-sized mouse. She went back to her spot and ate it there, she tried not to be rude in any way while eating the mouse.
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:45 PM

@Christmassy Eve
Nightshadow watched Mistheart go to the fresh-kill pile then come back in the den with a mouse. "Is that all you wanted me to help you with?" she meowed nicely. "I can stay longer to talk, if you want." She was sure Duskfern would forgive Mistheart sooner than later. The amber eyed she-cat would stay with Mistheart if she wanted her to.
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
@Christmassy Eve
Nightshadow watched Mistheart go to the fresh-kill pile then come back in the den with a mouse. "Is that all you wanted me to help you with?" she meowed nicely. "I can stay longer to talk, if you want." She was sure Duskfern would forgive Mistheart sooner than later. The amber eyed she-cat would stay with Mistheart if she wanted her to.
She finished eating the mouse, ”you can leave, if you want, i dont mind.... i just had to get that out of My head.” Mistheart mewd.
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:46 PM

@Christmassy Eve
"Are you sure? 'Cause I can stay. But if you want me to go then I'll go." Nightshadow stood up.
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

"hello?" mintkit poked her head inside the den not knowing what it was she slipped on moss and slid into the middle of the den "oh! It's uh. . the uh warriors den!!" she squeaked wernt kits not aloud in the warriors den?
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Dog Lover

My Mood: Distracted

Wolfstreak was sleeping when he felt claws digging into his tail. Grunting, he awoke to find a small kit clawing his tail. "Hey! What are you doing in the warriors den, clawing my tail off?" He yelled at the kit. (OPEN)
Catto Site: Click, should work. If doesn't, PM me please
Old December 27th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Jxno
[Sorry its short!]

Owlspots yawned as she dipped into the warrior's den. The sun was already down showing that the day was over with and it was time to sleep before moving on to tomorrow. The speckled and striped warrior moved over to her nest only to find a tom blocking her way, doing stars knows what. Frankly she did not care what he was doing. Who even was this cat? Ugh, that didn't mater. Icy blue eyes scanned over the tom. "You are blocking the path." She informed him skeptical of how to handle him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 28th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

@Fuzzy

Ravenburn glanced behind him and flicked his tail. "Oh my sincerest apologies, but I don't give a flying feather. Walk around, or are you too stupid to do that?" The Black tabby tom spat, who did this molly think she was?! Walking up to him of all cats! He didn't care if the nest he was sitting in front of belonged to this mouse-brained warrior.

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; December 28th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.