Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:56 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:48 PM

Old November 5th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Twistedkit and Skykit began to wrinkle their noses. "Ew. what's that smell." skykit growled. Twistedkit looked at his sister and nodded.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 5th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

"That's fish." he meowed "You'll get used to this scent."
Old November 6th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Twistedkit and Skykit nodded and followed their father.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Crimsonmoon entered the quiet area of the territory with a light spirit. She felt relieved that her mother was gone, that she could finally rest. Crimson didn't really have a ton of personal affection for her mother, she was one of the cats that participated in the ending of her life after all. Though she liked to think of it as helping her mother to finally find peace. Wateredge had been too far gone, for far too long. There was nothing Buck and herself could have done to save their mother, so instead they had helped her to find peace. She had found herself circling to this spot quite a few times, asking her mother questions often. She didn't know why, maybe it was a sad attempt to fill the whole left by her absent parents; that in death Wateredge would make a better parent since she was in the right mind again. Though her mother had pretty much believed she would be the end of the clan along with her brother, that they were the last of her 'curse'. Crimsonmoon had never had any idea what nonsense her mother had meant by that. She was simply dropping by to speak her feeling of the day to her mother, it was relieving to visit her now that she was dead. It probably made no sense to any other cat in the world except for to her and her brother, Bucknight.
As she approached, however, she saw another cat bent over her grave. It was one that she was vaguely familiar with, but had often tried to avoid contact with. Blazyfury knew her mother quite well, knew of her when she was herself, not lost. She was almost uncomfortable around him as she found herself envious of what he had experienced. Wateredge had probably been a better parent to him than to her. It made her bitter as she approached, though she wasn't going to back away from her reunion with her mother. Hopefully he would be gone soon and leave her to what she had came to do.Dance on her mother's grave.
Blazefury could hear footsteps, but in his state of self-loathing mingled with depression, he couldn't muster the effort to care. Perhaps, he dryly thought, it was a rogue looking for an easy victim. Let them come. What's the point of fighting back? Certainly, the few cats that kept him around the clan were gone - either now six feet under, or disappeared into thin air. It was an eerie trend that reminded him of his first family; his mate and kits that he, for the most part, lost to flames. In some sense, the white and ginger warrior always failed those he cared about, and isolation from others was a small price to pay to ensure no one else got hurt.

When the movement behind him stilled, and a moment of silence passed without incident, Blazefury shifted uncomfortably. This wasn't normal. Who else would visit Wateredge's grave? Her children were either gone with her, or wanted nothing to do with her based on her .. less than savory parenting methods. Her faults weren't something he held against her. After everything Scalestream had done; using her to further his bloodline, he didn't blame her for losing it in the last moons of her life. The knowledge the cat you loved was simply playing with you was never easy to accept, and unfortunately it had gotten to the point where she couldn't handle it anymore. Despite having a mate that supposedly loved her, she was always alone to raise their kits.

It was no surprise Blazefury had constantly sought out her companionship as one of the few clanmates he ever became attached to. She wasn't only his mentor in his starting days as a RiverClan cat, but also his friend and a parental figure. The loss of Wateredge was a blow to his heart, and he wished her a better afterlife. He didn't believe in StarClan, but he believed in second chances, and if anyone deserved it it was her.

"What are you doing here?" he murmured, ears twitching as his gaze remained on the fresh mound of soil. The distinct scent of maple wafted over him, and his eyebrow quirked. It was a little odd that Crimsonmoon would visit her mother's resting place. As one of her "mistakes", Wateredge hadn't treated her final litter well, and Blazefury was under the impression her remaining children wanted nothing to do with her. Even in death.
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Red face Re: RiverClan Territory

(@starfall)

“An old fart, huh?” He commented, tackling the smaller warrior into the soft green grass as they finally entered the familiar hunting grounds, “I’ll have you know, that I’m only a few moons older than you. Only a few!” Ripplewhisker huffed with amusement, “I may be an old fart, but I’ll have more wisdom than you’ll ever have, kid.” The dark-pelted tom smiled warmly and touched noses with his beloved mate before laying on top of him with a chuckle. “Now, let’s see if you’re strong enough to get me off of you.” He purred, his tail lashing.
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Swallowstorm lashed his tail "hah, just because youre only a few moons older then me dosent mean youre wiser than me" he huffed then began to push on ripplewiskers chest with his paws "aaaahhh, you fish-brain youre crushing me! You gotta lay off the fish." He laughed then licked his mates cheek. Sighing the silver tom layed his head down on the soft grass and looked around, his green eyes scanning the territory, his eyes widened as he spotted something purple. The smaller tom flailed and managed to get the older tom off of him. Once he was free swallowstorm padded up to the purple thing, it turning out to be a flower. Smiling the silver warrior gently plucked it and padded over to ripplewisker "look what i found" he said proudly then put it in front of his mates paws, smiling sweetly at the tom.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Ripplewhisker uttered a deep chuckle as the young tom-cat flailed underneath him and finally escaped. “I’m just preparing for Leaf-bare.” The tom-cat remarked, patting his belly, which was most-likely full of fish as his mate had predicted. He watched as Swallowstorm scurried after something that had obviously caught his interest. Once the white and grey tom-cat came back with a beautiful purple flower in his grasp, Ripplewhisker sat up and gazed at it with a gentle smile. “It’s beautiful.” He commented and then rested his forehead against his mate’s head, “Just like you.” The large warrior picked up the purple flower gently in his jaws and tucked it behind Swallowstorm’s ear. “There. Beautiful things deserve to be put together.”
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:15 PM

Swallowstorm felt the heat rise to his fur, he looked down and began to shuffle his paws in embarassment "t-thank you" he studdered then looked up at his mate and smiled "well, i guess we should hunt a whole lot more prey then, since you eat so much." He giggled and got up, licking his chest fur to stop it from puffing up the tom flicked his ears and listnened for any prey that might be out and about.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Ripplewhisker smiled warmly at his mate’s shy usual shy behavior. “You’re so adorable sometimes, it’s like you don’t even have to try.” He chuckled and proceeded to engage in hunting like the other tom-cat had done. The dark-furred warrior wasn’t fond of land hunting, so he padded over to the nearby stream, resting his hindquarters on the cold stone pebbles of the river bank. He watched as the water glistened and flowed past him almost silently until a flash of silver and green caught his eye. His paw quickly flashed into the water and hooked onto the fish. The tom-cat uttered a yowl of surprise once the larger-than-expected prey pulled him into the water and he landed into the cold, swallow depths with a splash. He sat in the chilling water, his fur soaked as his eyes narrowed at the flopping fish beside him that struggled in his paws. He growled and flung the fish onto the shore. “Let’s see how you like being put where you don’t belong!” He hissed as the fish flailed around in the grass, desperate to get back in the water.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM

Swallowstorm narrowed his eyes at his mate, emberassed by his remark, then burst out laughing as he saw the other tom fall into the river. "See if you eat too much of something, you become that something, or in your case a fish." He giggled out as he began to pad over to the flopping fish and bit its neck, killing it instantly "and dont let the poor thing suffer, even if it got your flank wet." He began to scold, but ending it in a giggle. The silver warrior then padded over to the water and began to wade in the cold river. "Honestly i dont think its that bad" he said quizziclly and began to swim in circles, making sure his flower didnt fall out every few seconds.