by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 06:47 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 08:32 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive
Default Re: Dragon Riders

@Skye

((Is this still open to join? This roleplay looks really interesting~!))

Click Here for my Tumblr.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Skye

((Is this still open to join? This roleplay looks really interesting~!))
Sure thing!)

@Star Trek

Peter smirked. "Sure thing, Alex." He giggled, teasingly nuzzling his nose with his own. He kissed Alex's cheek, nuzzling it as well while hugging him close. "Is there a prize for the winner?"
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:58 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

@Skye

Name: Joan Ann Alexander
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks: A fair-skinned girl with chesnut hair in a curly pixie cut. She's pretty short for her age, only coming up to 4"6, and is dotted with tan freckles across her face and arms. Her eyes are gray-blue, but the tone seems to change from time to time, usually morphing to a dark turquoise color. Has a large scar up her left leg and her left arm from a fire she got caught in.
Dragon(?): Open!
Personality: Due to bullying in the past, Joan is paranoid and often acts tougher than she really is to avoid any maltreatment from other kids. She's incredibly insecure and often jokes about her own death, sometimes talking seriously, but masking it with a lighthearted, playful tone. However, she would never really do anything to harm herself, for she has big dreams and doesn't really want to give them up.
Family: Biological family is deceased; adopted father is Axel Alexander, the owner of a small barbeque restaurant called "Fire Scales" -- just recently adopted her from an out-of-town orphanage.
History: Joan was three years old when her house fell victim to an electrical fire. Her father died in his sleep, sick with pneumonia and too weak to run from the fire. Her mother died from inhaling to much smoke while trying to get Joan out of the house. That left poor little Joan on her own, with no living relatives other than her grandmother, who was unable to care for her due to being in a nursing home. She spent a few months in the hospital to be treated for her burns before being released to the local orphanage. She quickly found that she was the shortest kid there her age, and the other kids often taunted her for it, as well as for her ugly scars when the other orphans discovered them. As Joan got older, the bullying became more violent and she began to make frequent stops at the nurse's office. Every time an adoption day would roll around, she would be bullied into hiding, preventing her from interacting with the adults that came and thus leaving her unable to get adopted. However, Axel came to visit the orphanage one day in hopes of adopting and found her hiding in one of the closets. After seeing her scars and bruises, his decision was made, and before Joan knew it, she was headed for a new, real home and a strange new school -- Hamworth Academy.
Other: If you want me to, I can make a form for Joan's adopted father, but I don't plan on using him much, so for now, he's formless. :33

~~~~~~

Name: Celkeiste A.k.a. Celkie/Keiste
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Type of Dragon: Is an Ice/Earth hybrid okay? If not, Earth.
Looks: Keiste's scales are mostly a pale, frosty green with moss-colored scales on his snout, tail, and the undersides of his wings. He has two rows of dagger-like silver teeth and a pale blue forked tongue. His build is slim, but muscular, and his eyes are a piercing, silvery blue.
History: Keiste had a Happy childhood, growing up with his mother, father, and little sister in a secluded forest where his parents had made their stay. However, many dragons looked down upon their family, saying an Ice/Earth pairing was "unheard of" and "disgusting". Before long, they were attacked by some of the other dragons, and Keiste was separated from his family, left to fend for himself. To this day he still searches for his family, but his hope is starting to fade as the days continue to turn to months, and the months to years.
Family: Unknown
Crush/Mate: Open
Hatchlings/Children/Eggs: N/A
Tamed or Wild?: Wild
Personality: Keiste is curious and excitable, albeit quite cautious due to his history with other dragons. He loves learning new things, and can become ecstatic over the tiniest things. His favorite things to study are outer space and the Earth's vast variety of flora.
Other: *shrug* Hope you like them~!

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; August 5th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:15 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Skye

Name: Joan Ann Alexander
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks: A fair-skinned girl with chesnut hair in a curly pixie cut. She's pretty short for her age, only coming up to 4"6, and is dotted with tan freckles across her face and arms. Her eyes are gray-blue, but the tone seems to change from time to time, usually morphing to a dark turquoise color. Has a large scar up her left leg and her left arm from a fire she got caught in.
Dragon(?): Open!
Personality: Due to bullying in the past, Joan is paranoid and often acts tougher than she really is to avoid any maltreatment from other kids. She's incredibly insecure and often jokes about her own death, sometimes talking seriously, but masking it with a lighthearted, playful tone. However, she would never really do anything to harm herself, for she has big dreams and doesn't really want to give them up.
Family: Biological family is deceased; adopted father is Axel Alexander, the owner of a small barbeque restaurant called "Fire Scales" -- just recently adopted her from an out-of-town orphanage.
History: Joan was three years old when her house fell victim to an electrical fire. Her father died in his sleep, sick with pneumonia and too weak to run from the fire. Her mother died from inhaling to much smoke while trying to get Joan out of the house. That left poor little Joan on her own, with no living relatives other than her grandmother, who was unable to care for her due to being in a nursing home. She spent a few months in the hospital to be treated for her burns before being released to the local orphanage. She quickly found that she was the shortest kid there her age, and the other kids often taunted her for it, as well as for her ugly scars when the other orphans discovered them. As Joan got older, the bullying became more violent and she began to make frequent stops at the nurse's office. Every time an adoption day would roll around, she would be bullied into hiding, preventing her from interacting with the adults that came and thus leaving her unable to get adopted. However, Axel came to visit the orphanage one day in hopes of adopting and found her hiding in one of the closets. After seeing her scars and bruises, his decision was made, and before Joan knew it, she was headed for a new, real home and a strange new school -- Hamworth Academy.
Other: If you want me to, I can make a form for Joan's adopted father, but I don't plan on using him much, so for now, he's formless. :33

~~~~~~

Name: Celkeiste A.k.a. Celkie/Keiste
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Type of Dragon: Is an Ice/Earth hybrid okay? If not, Earth.
Looks: Keiste's scales are mostly a pale, frosty green with moss-colored scales on his snout, tail, and the undersides of his wings. He has a slim, but muscular build, and his eyes are a piercing, silvery blue.
History: Keiste had a Happy childhood, growing up with his mother, father, and little sister in a secluded forest where his parents had made their stay. However, many dragons looked down upon their family, saying an Ice/Earth pairing was "unheard of" and "disgusting". Before long, they were attacked by some of the other dragons, and Keiste was separated from his family, left to fend for himself. To this day he still searches for his family, but his hope is starting to fade as the days continue to turn to months, and the months to years.
Family: Unknown
Crush/Mate: Open
Hatchlings/Children/Eggs: N/A
Tamed or Wild?: Wild
Personality: Keiste is curious and excitable, albeit quite cautious due to his history with other dragons. He loves learning new things, and can become ecstatic over the tiniest things. His favorite things to study are outer space and the Earth's vast variety of flora.
Other: *shrug* Hope you like them~!

Accepted!)
Old August 5th, 2017, 09:23 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

(( @Skye Yeeee~ ))

Joan held Axel's large hand tight as they walked along the sidewalk to her new school. The small girl swallowed as Hamworth Academy came into sight, looming over her. "Um, Axel... Can we go home? I-I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet..." The large, burly man smiled down at her, amused.

"Joan, you don't have to call me Axel -- call me Dad, please. And, sweetheart, we've been putting this off for a couple weeks. I think now is the time to finally get you enrolled. So let's go inside, hm?"

Joan sighed, deciding to trust him and taking a few shaky steps through the grand doors of the school. She gasped as they entered, taking in the space around her. It looked so regal compared to her old school! A faint smile tugged at her lips.

Axel noticed this and a wide grin spread across his face. He chuckled. "See, I told you you would like it here! Now, where to the principal's office...?"

~~~~~~~

Keiste snored softly as he slept. His ears twitched as they filled with birdsong, and he yawned, displaying two rows of large, silver teeth. His pale blue tongue flicked in and out of his mouth and he opened his silvery eyes to sunlight filtering through the forest canopy. Groggily, the young dragon stretched, his forepaws splayed across the soft grass beneath him, and stood. However, a sharp pain struck him in his side. He craned his neck to look at his side and found the large scratch marks there. "Probably from that tussle with Momma Bear yesterday," he mused to himself. "Well, it's nothing that can't be fixed." Carefully, he blew his cool, misty breath onto the wound, and it slowly began to close itself up. "There. Now to hunt for breakfast."

Open~!

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; August 5th, 2017 at 11:19 AM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Sure thing!)

@Star Trek

Peter smirked. "Sure thing, Alex." He giggled, teasingly nuzzling his nose with his own. He kissed Alex's cheek, nuzzling it as well while hugging him close. "Is there a prize for the winner?"
Alex smiled. "If you win I'll give you one of my best bow ties and my love, not that you don't already have that." Alex laughed. "What about me? What if I win? Because I will win." He rubbed his thumbs in little circles on Peter's skin.

{Me right now... CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!}
Old August 20th, 2017, 03:53 PM

{Just keeping this alive while Skye's away!}