Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 01:02 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:27 AM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:54 PM

Old February 13th, 2024, 09:48 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Wolfkit

Wolfkit gazed around in this unfamiliar place with calmness and wonder at the same time.

"what have i done to deserve to go Back? tiz a hard question indeed. but i have this: i died trying to reunite with my father as the decease had begun to ruin me life. i wanted nothing more then to see him again before my time was over. i wanted him to go back to windclan, our home with me... but unlike him i never made it back" She meowed with Sadness.

"i wish to return to get a chance to grow up and have a family who i can smoother with the love my father gave me. i want to tell about the wonders and beauty that my faith in Starclan as well as my Time in Starclan has shown me!" She meowed with bright eyes shimmering with love. She was a Kit, yes, but she wanted so much more out of life "Please! The Sky is a Beautiful Place, But No Place is More Perfect then Home!"
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Wolfkit

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The speckled she-cat had been despondent over the past few moons much to her own shame. The breakdown of the barrier between StarClan and The Place of No Stars had shaken Shimmerbird more than she liked to admit. Still, it was no excuse for her to neglect her duties as a Warden. She planned to correct that mistake, and Wolfkit seemed like the perfect place to start.

The deceased RiverClanner made her way toward Wolfkit with a gentle smile on her face after she had heard his plea. "I have to admit your story is a sad one if you died because of a disease beyond your control. I hate seeing kits ascend to StarClan, but it does not mean we can send every single one back. What makes you different from the other kits who died to soon? Why should you go back, but not them?"

Shimmerbird didn't plan on being too harsh with Wolfkit, but she needed a little more information from her and was sure the other two Wardens who decided to join her would as well.

@Dyna Fox
Old February 19th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest

Here was yet another victim of poor parenting, of uncaring adults and their follies. Perhaps Spiderclaw thought he was doing the best he could for his kit or tried his best but his best still resulted in Wolfkits death. The once windclanner's face was blank as he padded up due to his unhappyness with the situation, joining Shimmerbird who was actually participating in a judgement (hopefully it marked a good change in the depressed warden). And though he was one who was know to be fiercely protective of kittens.... The mollys question was fair.

"She's point child. Why go back now in this way? Firstly resurrection takes you back as you are and youre an orphan now. Your father never rejoined windclan after your death, and isnt your mother here? What family would you go too now after all this time dead?

It simply seems like sending you'd back would set you up for more cruelty and is something Im not yet inclined to allow......"

A sigh and a supportive tail on Wolfkits back as the warden looked on with kindness. He didnt stop there however, it was the covenants duty and so his and Shimmerbirds questions needed to be answered. "Dont you have friends and family here who'd miss you? Who fulfill you? Youve been active and happy here and could continue to be without the pain of life if you stayed, what about life could be more appealing then the peace you have here..."

@Lillith @Rogueheart

Last edited by Rani; February 20th, 2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dewkit padded to join Shimmerbird, her steps pausing as she noticed the age of the requester in question. For a moment, she wondered if she should this one out to allow someone less emotionally invested take this up, but as she waited and no one else approached, she finished her trek to join the former RiverClanner.
She sat and listened as best she could, but found it hard to understand what this kit was trying to say.
To her understanding, their father abandoned his Clan, and she'd undertaken the journey to find him, and bring him back. Except, a disease had ended their short life.
Her heart panged.
It wasn't even as if Wolfkit had died over a stupid reason, breaking a rule and being wreckless. Though, she supposed by leaving the Clan Wolfkit had been doing just that.
But could anyone really fault her for trying to look for her father? To many, their parents were their world, the faces they knew best, and their support system before they properly knew about the Clan.
"Already you showed great courage. Though unadvisable, you left your Clan to find your traitorous father and bring him home. It is a shame, then, that your Clan lost you but retained a turn-tail.
While this shows you have a great resolve, would would you do with your new life? What would keep you from once again following someone who turned their back against their Clan?"

The latter was the bigger worry on her heart.
Such love and kindness could easily land her back where she stood now, especially if she did not learn that not everyone was worth risking their pelt over. She knew it would be a stretch to expect someone so young to be mature or think for the future.
But then Lichenflood joined. And the warrior seemed to know this kit better than she did, but didn't change her questions. She'd leave that for a bit.
She wanted to see what Wolfkit had to say about something that was unrelated to her father first, what she had to say about her possible future.

[ @lilith ; @Rogueheart ; @Rani ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:22 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @Abyssopelagic @Rani @Lillith

Wolfkit nodded her head "you've all valid points of perspective. indeed all most all of my family is here in starclan. while it could be fulfilling to stay with loved ones, how can that be more fulfilling then growing up? becoming an apprentice? then perhaps one day becoming a warrior? "

Giving a pointed look she meowed "i went after father because even though my heart lies in windclan, i wanted to be with family even more, because we were the only family we had that was close as we were. Sure i Only Met a Tragic End with my Sickness, but who's to know what with happen next if i was alive again! sure i might not have family down there but i'd have my clanmates, and there is surely ones down there that'll take me into their family circle, are there not?"

"loneliness doesn't quite matter, if your following your heart and your dreams, and i won't even be alone. i want nothing more then a second chance to live out my life, to live to become a warrior and perhaps a mother too someday, for Motherhood is something i've seen others go through whilst up here in the stars, and i wish one day to be like them, a mother with her own dear little ones"
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:33 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deceased RiverClan she-cat listened as Wolfkit answered their questions. Wolfkit's logic was a little confusing, but Shimmerbird wouldn't hold it against them. They were only a kit after all. Plus, the rest of their reasoning was better than what she had heard from adults who had had many more moons to live. "Very well. Your words have moved me, Wolfkit. I will give you a yes." With a nod to her fellow wardens Shimmerbird took a step back, though remained lingering to see if another would say yes and allow Wolfkit another chance, or if they would both say no.

@Rani @Rogueheart @Abyssopelagic [apologies for the delay]

Old March 7th, 2024, 04:25 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Lichenflood | Male + He/Him | Dark Forest

Despite himself the toms heart softened listening to the kit. Perhaps it was his own fondness of kittens, little lost ones who the world did wrong too, and maybe it was her rare wisdom that few grown cats even possessed. But whatever Lichenfloods heart melted and with a sigh he caved.

"The life you go back to will not be easy, it will not be the gilded dreams you've imagined, those are for starclan and not life. But you have my approval, go, live again, and be better then the ones who have failed you."

Lichenflood hoped life would be kind and gentle to the kit and her dreams would materialize in perfect reality but that would never happen. All he could do was pray that Wolfkit didnt come back soon and was now resilient enough to survive what came her way. But before Dewkit gave her input (a formality really, as Wolfkit was able to go back with just his and Shimmerbirds) he thought to tack on a bit of advice.

"One thing I warn you, you are far older and far far wiser then your peers now. Youve lived moons above your age and so may find it hard to play and make friends among the kits and apprentices. You cannot let that break you, but let that be your strength."
The tom snorted without really being able to stop himself.
"You have no clue the amount of cats we've had here who have less then half a brain then you do despite the years they lived in life.
Do not let cats thing you are less then what you are for an age that does not fit you anymore."

@Rogueheart @Abyssopelagic

Last edited by Rani; March 7th, 2024 at 04:25 AM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dewkit let her gaze linger on her fellow Wardens as they gave their verdicts, the corners of her mouth dipping ever so slightly as they declared their opinions. She'd worried, for a moment, that they wouldn't feel as she had.
Perhaps.... It was her own experience causing some sort of bias, but she'd been hoping they'd all agree that Wolfkit deserved another chance.
The StarClan kit could only hope her new life would bring her happiness and fulfillment. And that she would, hopefully, find those who would not abandon her.
She doesn't speak just yet, only nods, and allows her mouth to curl into a tentative smile as she takes a step back, holding the other kitten in her gaze for a moment more.
"May your new life treat you kinder, little one."

[ @Rogueheart ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.