Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@SpookyScarySkeletons

Tigerdawn emerged from the tunnel and stopped. She turned to face her new apprentice. “I am going to show you the territory first, okay?”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 4th, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
@SpookyScarySkeletons

Tigerdawn emerged from the tunnel and stopped. She turned to face her new apprentice. “I am going to show you the territory first, okay?”
She looked around. "W-What about the elders? Wont theyneed their bedding changed? Wont they needfood?" She wondered.She was afraid of going out of the camp.She shrunk down, her ears going flat. "Wont the kits need theirbedding changed?" She asked again. She heard a bird and spun around, her heart beating. She began to race back for the camp. Her mother had died in the territory, thats why she wasnt there for her ceremony. Only her two sisters and brother remained.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn warped her tail around Blossompaw’s chest and pulled her to her side. “Yes. But you need to know your way around the territory first.” The warrior scanned the apprentices eyes. She noticed fear in her gaze. “Your afraid, aren’t you?”

Character Site

Old November 4th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ I had figured they would move out to hutnign so I posted in the territory first ]
[ you know why you didn't see the post? Because I forgot to mention you... Face palm ]

@.:Blue Wishes:.

The crisp morning was clear, the lazy clouds retreated towards the highstone's just as the sun made an appearance over the forest setting the forest alight with orange and red. Palethunder was seated just outside the camp wall. He had awoken early due to a crow cawing angrily at something outside. He would have appreciated more sleep but it truly seemed there was little to no time for such things. With a yawn the Tom drew his tongue across his paw and began rubbing his ears and face, washing away last nights sleepiness with gentle strokes to his pale fur. Once fully groomed the Tom looked handsome in the lighting, his tall posture and slender body making him even more beautiful to look at. He was aware of others looking at him sometimes which made him wince, the Attenion was hard to handle sometimes. With a heavy sigh the feline stretched out his long legs and back before sitting himself down again, the dawn patrol would be sent out soon! Or perhaps he could catch someone to go hunt with. If he stayed in camp he would become irate witht the serene amount of laziness from other cats that weren't serving thunderclan to the best of their Abilties which would result in him yelling and screaming at them. Not a good idea. He gently lifted himself to his paws and began a slow trot towards the apprentices den, if anything an apprentice would willingly follow him out, and perhaps since all of his kin where- gone he would have loved a chance to mentor them just a little bit. He missed the pride he used to feel when watching his kits, watching them grow, than slowly the pain of relizing they where finally gone. Like everyone in his life. Gone. the large warrior made his way toward the den before ducking his head under the thicket. He peeked around and noticed how some of the nests where barren an empty. They were out with mentors or something, his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and he called out for someone. "Hey. Wake up sleepy heads" he whispered harshly. "Let's get a hop on the day shall we, feed the clan as a nice surprise perhaps?" he asked into the darkness. He than began to shuffle his paws with impatience.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 5th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafwatcher had suddenly noticed Stormwing. And, the brown marbled tabby felt a wave of relief and comfort at the sight of her. "Stormwing!" He called, leaf green eyes glistening with relief. He knew she would be here, he just knew it, and it made him so very glad. He was finally home. His ears twitched as he eyed Stormwing circling around him, he smiled slightly. "I'm sorry... for disappearing. It wasn't in my control and..." He frowned. "I have probably made things worse around here concerning WindClan... and... worried a lot of cats who care about me." It was probably his fault if a war was started, he disappeared, and he suspected Snowstar accused WindClan of catnapping him. He hoped that wasn't the case. He really, really hope it wasn't the case. And if it was.. Leafwatcher wanted to do anything he could.. to stop a war from happening. It probably wouldn't happen, but... he could try. Try with all his might. He was determined too. That would help him, hopefully.
The silver tabby folded her ears inwards, and watched the tom with growing suspicion. Was this even the same cat that she had met all those moons ago? What if it was someone pretending to be Leafwatcher, what if - what if someone, somehow, was tricking her? Stormwing's blue optics flashed worriedly as she stopped moving. "Yeah. You did worry everyone." What even happened? Do you even KNOW that you worried me? That I thought you were dead, gone, that I thought I would never see you again? She wanted to yowl, but she knew better then to say a single word in this moment. Right now, she was leaving things be. Even though Stormwing sometimes felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders nowadays, she had figured out a pretty simple plan that had been keeping her emotions safe; trust NO ONE. Nobody could be trusted as far as she was concerned, and she was going to make sure that she kept herself safe by not even trusting her friend who had returned. "You're probably tired - and should... get back to camp. Or something. I have to, um, to do... stuff." A weak excuse, but Stormwing was too nervous at the moment to make up one that sounded even remotely legitimate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:38 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze immediately had jumped back upon the Molly’s hostility. His fur had bristled, and his eyes bulged for a moment. He didn't need to be on anyone's bad side. From the looks of things, he took it as if she was going to cause herself harm. Like she wanted to jump onto that thunderpath and have her life taken away from her. Passionblaze shook his head, the thoughts simmering away as he blinked his eyes. “Are you positive about that? Because I don't think a cat in their right mind would willingly be walking beside the Thunderpath.” The thunderpath was a good distance from her, but Passionblaze was cautious. Monsters had the ability to swerve their way too closely off its path. Most felines would believe that these monsters stayed on their curved pavements, but those things were dangerous. They were unpredictable. From the looks of things, she knew who he was. He could tell, since she seemingly backed down. The only problem was that since Passionblaze was still quite new to being deputy, he didn't know many of the cats. Before, he was just another nameless face, but now...he was a representation of Thunderclan. Whatever he did would be critiqued by others around him. “chill, will ya? I was just concerned about your safety.” He was concerned about everyone's safety, so what did she expect? Passionblaze gave her an odd expression, tilting his head and raising an ‘eyebrow’ because what she said made absolutely no sense to him. “Yeah...um, sure.” His scoffed. The thunderpath wasn't dangerous? “It's a lot...a lot more dangerous than you'd ever know.” Just staring at the path made him uncomfortable. He could hear the screams of his former apprentice as she yelled his name to help her. He ran. He ran as fast as he could. But, that truck smacked the life out of her. Literally. And dragged her small body along. The ginger cat ruffled his fur, turning a crystal graze to the she cat.
It wouldn't kill if she gave a little respect. Passionblaze looked down at her, blinking his eyes because she was still in a battle stance. If she thought he was going to fight her, she must had gone mad. Passionblaze refused to fight mollies of his clan. He was raised better than that. So, he waited until she stood up. When, she did, he flicked his tail, noticing a change look in her gaze. Ah, this one had a slick attitude. More like feisty. Passionblaze didn't like the defiant action she made towards him, but instead of showing any signs of his annoyance, he simply repeated her action. “Heh, when I find the reason, I'll let you know.” He truthfully didn't know why he was out here. He was just aimlessly walking. Absentmindedly thinking. This was the last destination he would be at. “And, it's not safe to be around here. So, you want to tell me a good reason why you're playing around here?” His voice was calm, not stern at all. He admitted that he didn't have a good reason being here. He was distracted. But, she could have a better reason why being here.
At his response, the Turkish Angora opened her mouth to give a sharp remark of her own, but she couldn’t come up with something straight away. The warrior closed her mouth and frowned. She stayed silent and thought for a moment. The tom made a good point and the she-cat was struggling to respond right away. “Then maybe I’m not completely right in the mind,” Blizzardhail said slowly. “But of course, I’m not entirely insane!” She added quickly in a defensive tone. She normally didn’t care about how others thought of her, but she didn’t exactly want cats to think that she was insane. That was just a little bit too strange for her liking. Plus, she was talking to the deputy so if he repeated this conversation to anyone they would likely believe him, had she not added in that last statement. “I’m not that close to the thunderpath,” she repeated. “And even if a monster were to swerve off the path, I doubt it would hit me. I am perfectly capable of moving quickly if I have to,” Blizzardhail said. Monsters generally stayed off the path. In fact, the warrior was almost certain that not one had gone off the path in her lifetime. If there had been any, then no one had told her about it.
“Is that your job as deputy now? To babysit everyone and make sure that they don’t stray onto the thunderpath?” Blizzardhail scoffed. “I can take care of myself,” she continued. She was a strong she-cat and it wasn’t hard for her to look after herself. If the clan was broken apart and scattered somehow, the she-cat would be able to survive on her own without a problem. “I’m not a mousebrain. I know that the monsters could kill a cat easily. But someone as smart and graceful as me would never get killed hanging around the thunderpath,” she said, giving the tom a grin. The charming and less defiant side of her came out for a short moment just then. The warrior was usually funny and nice to be around, but she got fired up easily and could become very defiant if she wanted to. The she-cat had pretty much gone against everything she had just said before by saying that she knew it was dangerous. She could be very strange, and even a little annoying. Some cats would get annoyed by the way she so suddenly changed her mind after saying that they were wrong.
Blizzardhail snorted at the deputy’s response. So he didn’t have a very good reason and yet he was scolding her for getting too close to the thunderpath. “Well why wouldn’t I be around here?” Blizzardhail asked, her eyes lighting up as if surprised that he would ask such a question. “The thunderpath is….intriguing,” she continued, her gaze becoming distant as she stared in the direction of black surface. “It’s different from everything else that we have around us. It stinks and makes a lot of noise, but I think it’s just fascinating how different it is,” Blizzardhail continued. Her voice was now softer and less sharp. The thunderpath truly sparked up her curiosity and she liked spending her time staring at it and wondering what it was made of and why it was put there. She also wondered how the monsters worked. They swallowed the twolegs and yet they were still intact when they emerged from the monster.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 5th, 2017, 07:44 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Chameleonvine snorted,"Peachrain treating you like a kit." She meowed.
"Is that bad?" He looked at her with big eyes.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 5th, 2017, 08:21 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby folded her ears inwards, and watched the tom with growing suspicion. Was this even the same cat that she had met all those moons ago? What if it was someone pretending to be Leafwatcher, what if - what if someone, somehow, was tricking her? Stormwing's blue optics flashed worriedly as she stopped moving. "Yeah. You did worry everyone." What even happened? Do you even KNOW that you worried me? That I thought you were dead, gone, that I thought I would never see you again? She wanted to yowl, but she knew better then to say a single word in this moment. Right now, she was leaving things be. Even though Stormwing sometimes felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders nowadays, she had figured out a pretty simple plan that had been keeping her emotions safe; trust NO ONE. Nobody could be trusted as far as she was concerned, and she was going to make sure that she kept herself safe by not even trusting her friend who had returned. "You're probably tired - and should... get back to camp. Or something. I have to, um, to do... stuff." A weak excuse, but Stormwing was too nervous at the moment to make up one that sounded even remotely legitimate.
Leafwatcher's mood dropped a bit. Something was wrong. He knew it. Also, he felt.. guilt. He felt so so guilty. For being catnapped in the first place. For not coming back sooner. It was weighing him down, and the guilt could be seen in his leaf-green optics. "I.. am so sorry...." He knew that Stormwing had.. lost so many cats in her life. And he could of been one of them. Leafwatcher wish he could of fled that stupid fight with those two Dusk Syndicate cats, he wish he could of fled into the territory, the camp, and acted like the fight, never happened. He also wished the stupid amnesia and all the things he did in the Dusk Syndicate, also never happened. It had haunted him for some time now. It would probably always haunt him. "Sometimes.. things are out of your control. You're probably angry with me.. furious even. And I wish it never happened.." Leafwatcher would never specify what happened, never. And he probably would never will. He didn't want Stormwing to know about it, he never wanted any cat to know. And, it was in the past, and it would stay in the past. His tail dropped to the undergrowth. Then, his eyes slightly brightened up. "I need to check something, you want to.. come with me?" He knew things were tense, and.. awkward, but lightening the mood just a bit. Just a small tiny bit.

Last edited by seasalt; November 5th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Trickster~ [Flintheart, Firefall & Ebonypaw RP]
“We’re almost back home, you two should get some sleep after all that fighting.” Flintheart called back to Firefall and Ebonypaw as the three males padded through the dense undergrowth of the Thunderclan hunting grounds that he knew like the back of his paw by now after so many moons of hunting in this area. With every step that the older warrior took, the slashes from the Windclan tomcat that showed on his sides stung and ached as they threatened to open up once more after they had finally stopped bleeding. The worst injury that he had, however, was his deepened claw mark that was across the left side of his face, going across his cheek underneath his eye. If his opponent had struck him just a bit higher, Flintheart would’ve gone home with one less eye than he had the day before. The male’s usually clean and softened grey-furred pelt was drenched with scarlet blood and even some light grass stains from being thrown to the ground without any mercy. He had not been against someone so fierce as that tomcat before, one that wished to actually kill him without even a second thought. The pure crazed look that Spireflare that possessed in his eyes as he ran directly at Flintheart with his teeth bared and claws outstretched, it was a haunting thought that would keep kittens from sleep, without a doubt in his mind. “I’ll give you time to rest tomorrow, Ebonypaw, and we’ll pick up training the next day.” He decided to say now, “You deserve some time with your sister or just some alone time to regain your strength. Just because this battle has ended, does not mean this is over. We still have to meet Windclan on the battlefield one of these days.” The Burmilla knew that he was most likely thinking too far ahead and should not bother with this stuff now of all times, but he was a paranoid male and anyone who was close to him would know that. He wanted to prepare himself and his apprentice for war, but then another possibility popped into his head - perhaps Ebonypaw wouldn’t even wish to take part of the war? Some cats would most likely stay behind with their families while letting the stronger, more experienced warriors follow Snowstar into the warzone. As the tall tomcat thought about this while walking through the woodlands, he started to grow lightheaded once more like he had done at the Gathering, making his paws feel heavy as he began to stumble forward until he fell into the grass. Exhaustion and the loss of blood from his wounds was surely getting the best of him now as he panted for breath. Flintheart was often known for never taking breaks and pushing himself farther than anyone would normally go. He had known, long ago, that it would be his undoing in the future and that future was at this moment as he could feel his vision blackening ever so slightly as he grew closer and closer to the risk of passing out for the moment, but no, he would not let himself do this. He could hear Tornblaze and Boulderdust laughing at him, calling him weak and worthless for going down so easily, so the tomcat pushed himself to the bare limit as he shakingly got to his paws and began to weakly head forward ahead. “..Almost home.” He muttered.

Last edited by Captain; November 5th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
"Is that bad?" He looked at her with big eyes.
Chameleonvine shrugged,” It’s rather embarressing I’d think. That’s all... I mean if my mother...ermm...adoptive mother...did that I’d be humiliated myself, but that’s just me.” She sighed wishing she knew who her biological mother.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here