by Fawn
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 04:14 PM

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(OPEN)
A Riverclan molly was in the clearing, her tail tucked around her. She had rosy pink colored fur, it was slightly fluffy, but not a complete ball of fluff or anything, rather reasonable amount actually. Her rosy pink fur was neatly groomed. Her eyes were a dark blue, like a clear day sky up at a high altitude. They seemed to twinkle in the sun as she slowly blinked as if she was getting sleepy. Her tail twitched back and forth a little bit absentmindedly. Her gaze seemed to be held steady as her vision got blurry slowly, as she was drifting off to sleep. Her head finally dropped to the ground as her eyelids got heavy enough she finally gently closed her lids. The young molly’s tail seemed to stop swishing back in forth and she gave a deep sigh as she drifted off into a dreamworld.

In her dreamstate, the young Riverclan molly opened her eyes to find herself in a big beautiful meadow full of dragonflies, butterflies, and pretty yellow flowers that made her sneeze when she sniffed them. She glanced at the sky and watched the pretty puffy white clouds drifting across the sky. She seemed to know it was a dream and let her warrior responsibilities drift to the back of her mind as she extended her forelegs and then her hind legs until she was running carefree chasing the butterflies, some were blue with a black outline and hints of yellow while others were orange and black. She continued her happy frolic, chasing a rabbit, not attempting to catch it, just happily chasing it. She saw a small creek and bounded over to it, happily splashing through it scaring off all the fish. While doing this in her dream, her paws were twitching slightly as she slept. Someone said her name,” Salmonsong.”

Rather than waking from the dream, her mind created her brother, Pikerunner, however; he was a little kit in the dream, she frolicked over to him like a deer,” Pikekit! ” She squeaked surprised her voice sounded like a kit, she glanced at him and realized that she must be a kit in this dream, which didn’t make sense as her brother called her by her warrior name. She nudged her blind brother gently,” Where are we?” Pikekit seemed to giggle,” Anywhere we want to be!” She didn’t seem to mind that it wasn’t a good enough answer, she simply swatted at him and purred,” Race you to the creek!” He purred and they ran to the creek, but for some weird reason the sky became dark and cloudy like a storm was coming, the sudden change make Salmonsong slow down from her race, it seemed ominous.

She glanced ahead remembering the race to see her brother fall in the creek, it was much faster flowing and deeper than when she had just previously ran through it. She watched in pure horror as Pikekit fell into the river and he screeched out,” Salmonsong! Help me!” Salmonsong immediately started to run, but noticed that she was getting smaller, until the grass was taller than her. She kept fighting her way through the grass before she reached the creek feeling tired, suddenly she saw Riverclan they were normal sized and towered over her, she suddenly saw a cat on the ground, dead, she realized it was her brother Floundereye, she listened as she heard someone meow,” Floundereye was the happiest elder in Riverclan, he always had a fun story to share with the kits.” She gave a horrified shriek as she realized she was now an elder and her precious brother Pikekit had now long drowned and she now had no living family. She proceeded to regret that she chased after Pikekit instead of having kits, before remembering she was a kit then.

She blinked her eyes hoping to wake up before realizing her dream to her to Starclan, where she saw Pikerunner as a kit again,” Why didn’t you save me!” He demanded his glazed over blue eyes scorching Salmonsong. Salmonsong exclaimed,” I tried, but when chasing you I shrunk, I was an elder before I reached the creek!” Pikekit snarled,” I don’t want a terrible excuse...I know you preferred Floundereyes to me, you sent me on the race to drown, why else did you tell me it was a shallow creek!” Salmonsong argued back,” It was a creek but it morphed into a massive river, I’m not lying, your my favorite brother! She heard her name again and whipped around before starting to see bits of Riverclan surround her.

She shook her head as she woke up from her dream and gave a sigh of relief knowning Pikerunner was alive and fine in Windclan. I’ve got to check on him, she thought as she spotted a clanmate calling her name as she sat up a bit and gave a small nod, “Sorry, I was asleep, did you want something?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 5th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:24 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly felt a tad insulted at the questioning of his ability. He knew how to swim! He wasn't brain dead or missing a limb. "I can swim... The marshes can get quite deep in some places, it does a shadowclan apprentice good to swim," He said, as if Sootflare wanted the useless information. He stood, his paws itching to go around and check everything out. "I appreciate the introductions, Sootflare but I don't need to be babysat, I can assure." He meowed with a smile.

@shortstack

Sootflare

He nodded, sitting awkwardly in the silence for a moment before speaking again, "Right. Just- wanted to make sure. We don't need a full-grown warrior drowning on us. Well, I'll leave you to it then." He replied, dipping his head to the tom before trotting off.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Dust ]

Yeesh, that battle with the coyotes had really cut Goosepaw up. His wounds still burned. Huh, burned. Interesting, did they usually do that? He sniffed at the bandages, then stretched out along the camp wall. It helped to relax his limbs a bit.
He licked one paw and drew it over his ripped ear. The coyote had gotten him good, that was for sure. Letting out a slightly pained sigh, he leaned back, absent-mindedly watching the clearing.

----------------------

[ @Zesty Mango ]

"Salmonsong. Hey, Salmonsong!" Hailfire stared down at the pink molly, tail twitching with concern. "No, you were... acting weird. Are you okay? Bad dream or something?"

Last edited by dino.; April 5th, 2020 at 09:00 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Dust ]

Yeesh, that battle with the coyotes had really cut Goosepaw up. His wounds still burned. Huh, burned. Interesting, did they usually do that? He sniffed at the bandages, then stretched out along the camp wall. It helped to relax his limbs a bit.
He licked one paw and drew it over his ripped ear. The coyote had gotten him good, that was for sure. Letting out a slightly pained sigh, he leaned back, absent-mindedly watching the clearing.

----------------------

[ @Zesty Mango ]

"Salmonsong. Hey, Salmonsong!" Hailfire stared down at the pink molly, tail twitching with concern. "No, you were... acting weird. Are you okay? Bad dream or something?"
She blinked a little,” Oh, I’m fine, just a weird dream, that’s all, how are you,” she asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.

It had been a long time sense Petuniapaw had been back here. But she was home! Finally she found RiverClan again. Flowers were even back, she thought they all died but they were popping up al over the place. Though the young ginger and white molly was really excited to train and makes friends again.
No. First she had to find Mister Lionstar. Yes, she had to talk to him. Lets just hope he isn't upset I lift without permission... Petunia thought before brushing it off. Nah, it was fine!
With a spring in her step the patchy feline came into the clearing, only to stop. Where could Mister Lionstar be?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Good Stars, Lionstar wasn't sure he'd get much time to clean his wounds at this rate. If it wasn't one thing, it was another!

Although he did have some curiosity in regards to the young cat that walked into camp, recognizing her as the naive little apprentice with an optimistic personality. ..Petuniapaw? Yes.

"You've been gone a while there," he was mild about this for now. "You know apprentices shouldn't leave camp without a warrior.. and you didn't even tell me you were leaving the Clan, Petuniapaw."

[ @Fuzzy ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Her little amber eyes lit up as the leader found her. She didn't even have to look long. "Mister Lionstar!" Petuniapaw exclaimed seeing him. Of course she had to calm herself to listen to what he said. She didn't want to be rude. Not at all.
"I know... I'm so sorry Mister Lionstar! I thought maybe I could explore the forest a bit to impress my new.. old? mentor, Ms. Brambleblaze, but then I got lost! And then I didn't know where to go. I didn't go the right way and it took me forever to find home! I don't even know where all I was wondering around!" She explained stopping to catch her breath. Maybe she was getting to worked up... "But I won't do it again, I promise!" Petuniapaw exclaimed again, lowering her head in a mix of shame and a form of an apology.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Finchpaw smiled, That would be great Featherkit she answered, not remembering the last time she ate @kittygirl
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Lionstar tsked disapproving at Petuniapaw. "The best way to impress your mentor.. is by staying around and doing your training. Not.. running off on some wild, reckless adventure.

"I will allow you to rejoin, but.. the Clan has changed a bit since you left. Brambleblaze has a new apprentice since both you and Shadowpaw vanished, so I'll be assigning you a new mentor. I also want you to stay in camp for the next couple of days as punishment-- spend that time doing some chores around camp, and also get to know your Clan-mates again."

[ @Fuzzy ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Petuniapaw frowned slightly at his disappointment. She knew better now. She would have to stick my her new mentor and listen to all the rules. She couldn't hold in her excitement knowing he would let her rejoin. "Yes Sir! Thank you!" She chirped a bubbly smile finding its way back onto her face.
"I'll do my chores, get to know everyone again and be sure to listen this time. I promise I will Mister Lionstar! Petunia added almost bouncing on her toes. RiverClan might have Changed but surely it was still her home. She'd sure find out.
@BILL.