Today 05:00 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by taillow
Today 04:58 PM

Old March 11th, 2018, 12:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default ~Cave Of The Mad Queen~

Far from the clans and the city lays a cave like no other, a cave where only those that bear the mad blood of Killer a rouge now gone may come here unless you are different yes. Hades, Lucifer, snowwillow, Sano, Coldheart, and Verity often visit this place to speak to someone or something, they often go in looking scared or excited and come out as if they had solved everything or the stress has just melted away why is this? Well I might as well tell you, in this very cave lays a molly like no other and for the sake of madness Family and I am not allowed to say who they are and what they look like. She keeps hidden from outsiders and only comes out to those worthy to see her or know her name. She is the one true leader of madness, she is the mind behind everything and the job taker one might even say and for those seeking to join madness come here to earn the respect of the queen.
Please bear in mind that she will be kept hidden for reasons I will not say if I see you worthy of taking her trails of joining the mad or worthy to become her lover in this world I will send you a pm with a link to chatzy unless you would like to rp it in pms. I want her identity to be kept hidden unless I say she can finally step out and show herself.
No need to ask to come in but do keep in mind that she will not show herself so please don’t force her or push her out of the shadows of the cave unless I want it so.
But do know she will speak to y’all just watch what you say to her if you wanna be worthy in her eyes
Either way welcome the queen of madness~
Those that may be interested:
@hireath @Spiral Whirl @Celestial @Suspiciousmindz @Mystical
@Sliver pinneaple @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:. @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 11th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:35 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ~Cave Of The Mad Queen~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Far from the clans and the city lays a cave like no other, a cave where only those that bear the mad blood of Killer a rouge now gone may come here unless you are different yes. Hades, Lucifer, snowwillow, Coldheart, and Verity often visit this place to speak to someone or something, they often go in looking scared or excited and come out as if they had solved everything or the stress has just melted away why is this? Well I might as well tell you, in this very cave lays a molly like no other and for the sake of madness Family and I am not allowed to say who they are and what they look like. She keeps hidden from outsiders and only comes out to those worthy to see her or know her name. She is the one true leader of madness, she is the mind behind everything and the job taker one might even say and for those seeking to join madness come here to earn the respect of the queen.
Please bear in mind that she will be kept hidden for reasons I will not say if I see you worthy of taking her trails of joining the mad or worthy to become her lover in this world I will send you a pm with a link to chatzy unless you would like to rp it in pms. I want her identity to be kept hidden unless I say she can finally step out and show herself.
No need to ask to come in but do keep in mind that she will not show herself so please don’t force her or push her out of the shadows of the cave unless I want it so.
But do know she will speak to y’all just watch what you say to her if you wanna be worthy in her eyes
Either way welcome the queen of madness~
Those that may be interested:
@hireath @Spiral Whirl @Celestial @Suspiciousmindz @Mystical
@Sliver pinneaple @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:. @Fuzzyfeline
(Sano comes here too, Yes?)

Lilac had just watched for an hour or so, stunned. She had no idea this was where Sano had been going every once in awhile.
Every time Lilac had felt Sano was looking up, being a better, kinder cat, he disappeared for a day at a time, early in the morning when Lilac couldn’t stop him or question him. He came back, just as bad as before, but less pressured, more... slaphappy? So today, she had followed him.
(Just assuming Sano sneaks out to go here because Lilac would not approve.)
She had trekked past him many times, pushing through brambles and climbing up trees, itching to see where he went when he became so... insane. Two hours ago, they had arrived. Lilac couldn’t hear another cat, just Sano. He left an hour ago, but Lilac had just stayed here. She needed to find out what was happening.

Lilac slid down from her small tree, and she licked a leaf off her shoulder before venturing into the cave. The cave was dark and foreboding, and she swore she heard small rustling noises in the way back. She couldn’t see a thing, and even as her eyes adjusted she could only see darkness and shadow in the way back where she suspected Sano’s... friend Here, was waiting.
Hello?” she called out, sniffing the air, her white pelt looking gray in the gloom.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 11th, 2018 at 08:36 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:34 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

(Sano comes here too, Yes?)

Lilac had just watched for an hour or so, stunned. She had no idea this was where Sano had been going every once in awhile.
Every time Lilac had felt Sano was looking up, being a better, kinder cat, he disappeared for a day at a time, early in the morning when Lilac couldn’t stop him or question him. He came back, just as bad as before, but less pressured, more... slaphappy? So today, she had followed him.
(Just assuming Sano sneaks out to go here because Lilac would not approve.)
She had trekked past him many times, pushing through brambles and climbing up trees, itching to see where he went when he became so... insane. Two hours ago, they had arrived. Lilac couldn’t hear another cat, just Sano. He left an hour ago, but Lilac had just stayed here. She needed to find out what was happening.

Lilac slid down from her small tree, and she licked a leaf off her shoulder before venturing into the cave. The cave was dark and foreboding, and she swore she heard small rustling noises in the way back. She couldn’t see a thing, and even as her eyes adjusted she could only see darkness and shadow in the way back where she suspected Sano’s... friend Here, was waiting.
Hello?” she called out, sniffing the air, her white pelt looking gray in the gloom.
A soft purr was heard within the cave, “ it was about time, I was starting to think you would never come in lilac the mad tamer “ the voice says with a dark silky purr than two eyes shined in the darkness as gray as a storm but as calm as water. This voice was dark as it was sweet yet held something behind the words that seem good no it held a deadly poison ready to be used if needed than she speaks “ you seek answers right? You wish to know about the mad one and why he comes here am I right? But before anything please tell me yourself what do you seek? And why me? Why does he come to me when he is stressed or uneased by something? Well I will tell you this and only this I am the Mad Queen. The one true leader of madness but I will not say anything about who I am for you have not gained that privilege of seeing me and calling me by my given name. Forgive me for that. It’s just how Madness works my dear. Now than speak child”
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:43 PM
boo

Quote:
A soft purr was heard within the cave, “ it was about time, I was starting to think you would never come in lilac the mad tamer “ the voice says with a dark silky purr than two eyes shined in the darkness as gray as a storm but as calm as water. This voice was dark as it was sweet yet held something behind the words that seem good no it held a deadly poison ready to be used if needed than she speaks “ you seek answers right? You wish to know about the mad one and why he comes here am I right? But before anything please tell me yourself what do you seek? And why me? Why does he come to me when he is stressed or uneased by something? Well I will tell you this and only this I am the Mad Queen. The one true leader of madness but I will not say anything about who I am for you have not gained that privilege of seeing me and calling me by my given name. Forgive me for that. It’s just how Madness works my dear. Now than speak child”
Lilac leapt out of her pelt as a voice sweet and crazy met her ears. It asked her many questions... and yes. She did want answers.
“You claim to be the Queen, Yes? Than answer me this: Why do you talk with Sano? What does he talk with you about? What horrible plans do you have for him?” she paused to inhale. “And why does he always come back worse than before?” Lilac glared at the darkness, gray eyes peering back at her.
She sneezed.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 11th, 2018, 02:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( madness I’m thinking toboe actually turns out to be lions father so sasukes winters and Narutos great grandfather and than diablo sano and Lucifers great great grandfather, so in human roleplay i’d Like him to be one of killers creations when the world first started but I can’t decide which realm he controls, can you tell me your opinion? Like if he controls the vast expanses of space or the deep darkness of all things cold so he can kinda come back and connect with either of his grandsons winter or Naruto? Maybe try to manipulate winter and try to take him while Kaya is left in pure panic.

He may just also drop lil lion off at the madness cave and abandon her.. with the queen which I have suspicions of who it is )
@Broken Madness

Toboe slips down out of the shadows his glistening tan fur like a kindling flame in and around the dull browns and vibrant greens that where now popping out of the snow. Between his teeth he held a small kitten, her fur darker orange than his own and just a few weeks into her life. He had followed a White she cat here in hopes of leaving her the burden, no, the kit with her and moving on with his life. Oh how badly he had wanted kits and oh how terribly it had ended up after all. As he watched the she cat slip into the den ahead. His instincts instructed against entry but he felt as though he needed to complete this.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 11th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:28 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

The tom weaved through the bushes, batting at the sticks and leaves that tried to whack him in the face. For Starclan's sake, they were harsh. The apprentice just became a warrior, pretty much. Wolfcall was rather confused on what he should do. He didn't want to be lazy. He didn't know anything. So, instead he went to the outskirts. He wouldn't lie, he been leaving more and more often. Cats were starting to notice. Wolfcall was getting attention he didn't want. Still, he couldn't help himself. Wolfcall tumbled out of the bushes, shaking his head. "These forests really don't like me. Hmph. Fine, I don't like you either cursed forest of death! [ he named it XD ]. " He hissed at a bush, glaring daggers at it. He didn't notice he was near other cats or even a cave. Wolfcall was too busy trying to show the forest who was boss. He wasn't dumb or anything really, he just had a different belief from others. The trees, bushes, nature are all alive, secretly. Just like the clans were, hiding away from the two-legs. After all, there had to be some reasoning behide Wolfcall's scratches. Perhaps it was a kit's thought but he liked the idea of it. It meant you were never alone. When you cry, they are with you. Wolfcall finally gave up the fight after some time. "Great, where even am I?" He meowed, glancing around. He seriously just started to walk wherever once he got out of the clan's territory.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

her tail flicked as she picked her way through the land, her eyes gleaming anxiously. he said it would be around he-- found it. she perked her ears and blinked, looking at the cave. i have to know of this queen. the tabby maine coone narrowed her eyes and sighed, trying to calm herself. a low sound of interest escaped the molly, her nose twitching eagerly. come on tinyheart, you can do this. find out what's going on with willowfox and then leave. with that, tinyheart listened into the voices that emerged from the cave, her paranoia spiking. okay, alright, you'll be fine. it's just a few cats, who cares? all you need to do is get willowfox and shadowscar to leave you alone. then, she slipped into the cave.

why was she doing this? was she trying to get herself killed? she was just trying to trick you. nobody will be here and you will be able to go back and claw her face off. even as she tried to encourage herself, weaselshade felt a surge of fear rush through her. you will be okay. it's all just a game to get you to run back to her, alright? she shook her head and sighed. the green-eyed molly huffed and forced an annoyed mask onto her face. you're a warrior, not a silly little kit. don't be such a fool. weaselshade puffed up her chest, demanding loudly, "where is this so-called queen i keep hearing of?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
her tail flicked as she picked her way through the land, her eyes gleaming anxiously. he said it would be around he-- found it. she perked her ears and blinked, looking at the cave. i have to know of this queen. the tabby maine coone narrowed her eyes and sighed, trying to calm herself. a low sound of interest escaped the molly, her nose twitching eagerly. come on tinyheart, you can do this. find out what's going on with willowfox and then leave. with that, tinyheart listened into the voices that emerged from the cave, her paranoia spiking. okay, alright, you'll be fine. it's just a few cats, who cares? all you need to do is get willowfox and shadowscar to leave you alone. then, she slipped into the cave.

why was she doing this? was she trying to get herself killed? she was just trying to trick you. nobody will be here and you will be able to go back and claw her face off. even as she tried to encourage herself, weaselshade felt a surge of fear rush through her. you will be okay. it's all just a game to get you to run back to her, alright? she shook her head and sighed. the green-eyed molly huffed and forced an annoyed mask onto her face. you're a warrior, not a silly little kit. don't be such a fool. weaselshade puffed up her chest, demanding loudly, "where is this so-called queen i keep hearing of?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The tom weaved through the bushes, batting at the sticks and leaves that tried to whack him in the face. For Starclan's sake, they were harsh. The apprentice just became a warrior, pretty much. Wolfcall was rather confused on what he should do. He didn't want to be lazy. He didn't know anything. So, instead he went to the outskirts. He wouldn't lie, he been leaving more and more often. Cats were starting to notice. Wolfcall was getting attention he didn't want. Still, he couldn't help himself. Wolfcall tumbled out of the bushes, shaking his head. "These forests really don't like me. Hmph. Fine, I don't like you either cursed forest of death! [ he named it XD ]. " He hissed at a bush, glaring daggers at it. He didn't notice he was near other cats or even a cave. Wolfcall was too busy trying to show the forest who was boss. He wasn't dumb or anything really, he just had a different belief from others. The trees, bushes, nature are all alive, secretly. Just like the clans were, hiding away from the two-legs. After all, there had to be some reasoning behide Wolfcall's scratches. Perhaps it was a kit's thought but he liked the idea of it. It meant you were never alone. When you cry, they are with you. Wolfcall finally gave up the fight after some time. "Great, where even am I?" He meowed, glancing around. He seriously just started to walk wherever once he got out of the clan's territory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

( madness I’m thinking toboe actually turns out to be lions father so sasukes winters and Narutos great grandfather and than diablo sano and Lucifers great great grandfather, so in human roleplay i’d Like him to be one of killers creations when the world first started but I can’t decide which realm he controls, can you tell me your opinion? Like if he controls the vast expanses of space or the deep darkness of all things cold so he can kinda come back and connect with either of his grandsons winter or Naruto? Maybe try to manipulate winter and try to take him while Kaya is left in pure panic.

He may just also drop lil lion off at the madness cave and abandon her.. with the queen which I have suspicions of who it is )
@Broken Madness

Toboe slips down out of the shadows his glistening tan fur like a kindling flame in and around the dull browns and vibrant greens that where now popping out of the snow. Between his teeth he held a small kitten, her fur darker orange than his own and just a few weeks into her life. He had followed a White she cat here in hopes of leaving her the burden, no, the kit with her and moving on with his life. Oh how badly he had wanted kits and oh how terribly it had ended up after all. As he watched the she cat slip into the den ahead. His instincts instructed against entry but he felt as though he needed to complete this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Lilac leapt out of her pelt as a voice sweet and crazy met her ears. It asked her many questions... and yes. She did want answers.
“You claim to be the Queen, Yes? Than answer me this: Why do you talk with Sano? What does he talk with you about? What horrible plans do you have for him?” she paused to inhale. “And why does he always come back worse than before?” Lilac glared at the darkness, gray eyes peering back at her.
She sneezed.
A soft sigh was heard “ ..... is it wrong to speak to my own son?” She asks with a soft growl as she moves appearing to be sitting up now but hard to be sure since she was in the darkness. “ He’s my son, and he speaks to me about his problems, things he can’t understand and simply needs answers for. You are one of these problems, he worries about you and since he’s not exactly there he fears he might hurt you one day.. even if I didn’t order it so. So I told him something and he’s thinking about it now, this answer I can not say to you since again you are not worthy of listening to the words of a Mad Queen. My plans are not for you and why he comes back to you worse than before is actually wrong. He comes to you with a whole new mind and -“ she suddenly looks up smelling the air a bit “ .... Come in” she says loudly creating a echo within the cave so many nearby can hear her. Her claws dig into the stone a bit as she growls a bit “ .... May madness help me so..”
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:33 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
A soft sigh was heard “ ..... is it wrong to speak to my own son?” She asks with a soft growl as she moves appearing to be sitting up now but hard to be sure since she was in the darkness. “ He’s my son, and he speaks to me about his problems, things he can’t understand and simply needs answers for. You are one of these problems, he worries about you and since he’s not exactly there he fears he might hurt you one day.. even if I didn’t order it so. So I told him something and he’s thinking about it now, this answer I can not say to you since again you are not worthy of listening to the words of a Mad Queen. My plans are not for you and why he comes back to you worse than before is actually wrong. He comes to you with a whole new mind and -“ she suddenly looks up smelling the air a bit “ .... Come in” she says loudly creating a echo within the cave so many nearby can hear her. Her claws dig into the stone a bit as she growls a bit “ .... May madness help me so..”
Wolfcall's ears perked up, turning around to face the cave. Not to mention seeing some cats. Ahhaha. No. Why do I always end up NEAR cats? Like- ugh, something bad is going to happen. However he didn't heed common sense. He slowly entered the cave, a small sigh escaping from him. Where even was this voice- gosh his head was filled with questions. "Erm.. what is this place?" He mumbled out loud, mostly to himself. Wolfcall lean against the cave wall, you could barely see him in the darkness. His grey markings did show a little but his eyes; they were the brightest. They seem to carry anger and sadness within them then again, this was Wolfcall after all. "Pardon me, who are you? Well, what even is this place. I kind of stumble over here. " He finally spoke out, ready for basically anything. Who knew what he would find out and see in this cave.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
boo

Quote:
Lilac huffed, her eyes slanting in anger. “You? Help him? And if he worries about me is because...! Well... I don’t know but I’m not going to tell any stranger what goes through my mind.” Lilac growled at a shadow, crossing her claws the ‘queen’ was there and she wasn’t yelling at empty air.

~pom~