ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:18 PM

Old April 21st, 2018, 12:52 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Sometimes she's not scared

A small ginger tabby layed in a tree, afraid what would happen if she went down. Tide whimpered when she heard a bush russle, what came.out of it was only to be a rabbit. The she cat slowly climbed down from the tree making sure there were no cats she didn't know around.
@Liekki

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 21st, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:14 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sometimes she's not scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

A small ginger tabby layed in a tree, afraid what would happen if she went down. Tide whimpered when she heard a bush russle, what came.out of it was only to be a rabbit. The she cat slowly climbed down from the tree making sure there were no cats she didn't know around.
@Liekki
Hailey slipped out from behind a thick oak tree. Hailey crouched down, listening to a rustling in a bush. She began to slowly stalk towards it, seeing a rabbit scampering out of the brush. The molly quickly jumped on it, pinning it down and killing it with a firm bite to the neck. Hailey spun around as she saw Tide climbing down from a tree. "Hello, Tide. You really shouldn't let rabbits just run away like that," she laughed, picking up the rabbit. "Do you want to share?" she asked around the body of the rodent. She approached Tide and set the rabbit down at the base of her sister's tree, "it's not too skinny, either."
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:19 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Hailey slipped out from behind a thick oak tree. Hailey crouched down, listening to a rustling in a bush. She began to slowly stalk towards it, seeing a rabbit scampering out of the brush. The molly quickly jumped on it, pinning it down and killing it with a firm bite to the neck. Hailey spun around as she saw Tide climbing down from a tree. "Hello, Tide. You really shouldn't let rabbits just run away like that," she laughed, picking up the rabbit. "Do you want to share?" she asked around the body of the rodent. She approached Tide and set the rabbit down at the base of her sister's tree, "it's not too skinny, either."
"S-sure" Tide said climbing fully down and bending down, taking a bite of the rabbit. She took a couple of more bites, only small ones before stopping and looking at the ground. "H-How a-are you?" she asked Hailey.
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:

"S-sure" Tide said climbing fully down and bending down, taking a bite of the rabbit. She took a couple of more bites, only small ones before stopping and looking at the ground. "H-How a-are you?" she asked Hailey.
Hailey watched her timid sister nibble at the rabbit. Sometimes she wondered how they were related when they had such different personalities, "I'm fine, you know, walking around here and there. I didn't expect to find you here. Have you found others to stick with?" Hailey worried about her sister often, knowing how timid and scared she was, so she had hoped Tide had found a nice group of cats to travel with. She herself, though, preferred to roam alone and not have to worry about others. Often she roamed day and night, a schedule that she was sure other cats wouldn't like.
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:28 PM
Idk

Quote:

Hailey watched her timid sister nibble at the rabbit. Sometimes she wondered how they were related when they had such different personalities, "I'm fine, you know, walking around here and there. I didn't expect to find you here. Have you found others to stick with?" Hailey worried about her sister often, knowing how timid and scared she was, so she had hoped Tide had found a nice group of cats to travel with. She herself, though, preferred to roam alone and not have to worry about others. Often she roamed day and night, a schedule that she was sure other cats wouldn't like.
"No..b-but um..I might soon..or not" Tide spoke quietly in her soft, but high pitched voice. The ginger tabby still stared at the grassy, green ground. "I-I'm assuming you still roam around alone"
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:

"No..b-but um..I might soon..or not" Tide spoke quietly in her soft, but high pitched voice. The ginger tabby still stared at the grassy, green ground. "I-I'm assuming you still roam around alone"
Hailey nodded, "Yes, I do. I just thought you should make friends every once in a while. It might be good for you to have others to trust and rely on." She laughed internally, very well aware that she trusted and relied on no one, too afraid they might betray her. Hailey leaned down and nibbled a bit on the rabbit, enjoying the taste of fresh kill. "Have you been around the Twolegplace lately? I've heard there are a bunch more twolegs there now, more than many moons ago. There are also a bunch of dogs and monsters around there, so I'd be careful." She had vowed to stay away from the Twolegplace after one of the twolegs tried to pick her up, which she decided was the worst thing in the world.
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:45 PM
Idk

Quote:

Hailey nodded, "Yes, I do. I just thought you should make friends every once in a while. It might be good for you to have others to trust and rely on." She laughed internally, very well aware that she trusted and relied on no one, too afraid they might betray her. Hailey leaned down and nibbled a bit on the rabbit, enjoying the taste of fresh kill. "Have you been around the Twolegplace lately? I've heard there are a bunch more twolegs there now, more than many moons ago. There are also a bunch of dogs and monsters around there, so I'd be careful." She had vowed to stay away from the Twolegplace after one of the twolegs tried to pick her up, which she decided was the worst thing in the world.
Tide shuddered "T-twolegs are l-loud and s-scary s-so are d-dogs" she said shaking a bit, somehow sometimes words even scared her. The ginger regained her composure "U-um I do want f-friends it just I-I always run.." she muttered a bit embarrassed.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:

Tide shuddered "T-twolegs are l-loud and s-scary s-so are d-dogs" she said shaking a bit, somehow sometimes words even scared her. The ginger regained her composure "U-um I do want f-friends it just I-I always run.." she muttered a bit embarrassed.
Hailey nodded in agreement, "Yes, so it's a good thing you're staying away from them." The molly knew she was probably being overprotective over Tide, but her family had always been very important to her, so she tried to keep them safe. "It's a good idea to be cautious, so be prepared. But it couldn't hurt every once in a while to ask the name of a cat if they don't seem particularly dangerous. Caution is a good thing, but so is safety in numbers," she said, tilting her head. The brown tabby pawed at the ground while she spoke, a habit of hers.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:43 PM
Idk

Quote:

Hailey nodded in agreement, "Yes, so it's a good thing you're staying away from them." The molly knew she was probably being overprotective over Tide, but her family had always been very important to her, so she tried to keep them safe. "It's a good idea to be cautious, so be prepared. But it couldn't hurt every once in a while to ask the name of a cat if they don't seem particularly dangerous. Caution is a good thing, but so is safety in numbers," she said, tilting her head. The brown tabby pawed at the ground while she spoke, a habit of hers.
"I-I guess" Tide said lowly as her green eyes looked up at Hailey. She then looked at a bird flying around, wishing she could be able to fly, then she'd be safe from everything.
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:

"I-I guess" Tide said lowly as her green eyes looked up at Hailey. She then looked at a bird flying around, wishing she could be able to fly, then she'd be safe from everything.
Hailey laughed, "You guess? Well, that's something at least." She stood up and stretched her legs. "We haven't talked in a while, what have you been up to?" she asked, shaking off her pelt. She sighed, "I learned how to climb trees better, thanks to a group of siblings I met. They're long gone now, we've parted ways, though I still consider them friends." The molly looked at Tide and smiled, comforted by her sister's meek behavior, the same as always.