Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM

Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:04 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Bubble walked into the territory, with dandelion in her jaws. “I hope we can spot a clan cat, dear.” She said.
@Bramblefire01 @gs29513
Dandelion struggled against his mothers grasp. He wanted Ice. The blind tom wished he'd got to see his sister once in his life before either of them died, but he guessed he never would be, whether Ice lived or died
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 22nd, 2021, 02:22 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Dandelion struggled against his mothers grasp. He wanted Ice. The blind tom wished he'd got to see his sister once in his life before either of them died, but he guessed he never would be, whether Ice lived or died
“We have to stop here, im getting tired.” She breathed, panting, setting the tiny tom down.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 06:29 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw had been hunting in a unfamiliar part of the territory and ended up lost. The blind apprentice was happy to find herself back in a familiar part of the territory. She smelled Kresterlstar or how she knew him Kerstelwing and said Hi Kestrelwing. She wondered where Sootstar was for she didn,t know Kestrelwing was now Kesterlstar. @spade

Last edited by Roseleader; May 22nd, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 05:20 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Bramblefire01 @Kunaiskrill
Dropping the fish she held in her maw, Splashleap sniffed the air. There it was, the unmistakable scent of rogue. Could things never stay peaceful? She had just wanted to get some hunting done, and here they were with trespassers. Lowering into a more stealthy crouch, or at least, what she thought was one, she moved towards the rogues. She could barely see them through a bush, and with a deep breath, she thrust her head, and then her entire body through it. Who are you, and what are you doing on Riverclan territory? she spat, her fur puffing up and her claws unsheathing.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 06:14 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
“We have to stop here, im getting tired.” She breathed, panting, setting the tiny tom down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Dropping the fish she held in her maw, Splashleap sniffed the air. There it was, the unmistakable scent of rogue. Could things never stay peaceful? She had just wanted to get some hunting done, and here they were with trespassers. Lowering into a more stealthy crouch, or at least, what she thought was one, she moved towards the rogues. She could barely see them through a bush, and with a deep breath, she thrust her head, and then her entire body through it. Who are you, and what are you doing on Riverclan territory? she spat, her fur puffing up and her claws unsheathing.
Dandelion whimpered. "Mommy." He mewed. "Are these clan cats? IF they are i want to leave!" The week old blind tomkit cried
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:41 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
“Whoa!!” She said, backing up. “I only came for help... This is my only surviving kit. Dandelion. He’s blind, and.. we needed help. His father was from riverclan... so.. I was hoping we could join.”
@Bramblefire01

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 06:47 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Stormshadow
He looked up at the tom. Oh. I didn't know you were there. I was looking for a high rank of RiverClan. I hate to admit this . . . But I have a RiverClan mate. he said with a larger frown, ears pinned against his head harder.

[ @spade]
What was this now? A ShadowClan cat had mated with one of RiverClan's own? Or, what it the other way around? Either way, the mere thought of it disgusted Kestrelstar. What a blatant disrespect for the warrior code, did these cats have no loyalty for their Clan? Were the words spoken during their warrior ceremony that easily forgotten? No, the leader didn't like this one bit... but perhaps a ShadowClan warrior coming to him could be of some use.

"My name is Kestrelstar, I am RiverClan's new leader after Lionstorm's passing. Who is your mate in RiverClan?" he questioned with a hint of hostility to his voice. While his hackles lay flat and ears were up, perked and in interest in what the answer would be, his muscles were tense. He was ready to pounce in case this was a guise, a rouse to get his guard down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
"Sorry.I haven't slept in days.I didn't mean to intrude on your territory." she tried to stand up but her legs gave away and she fell and broke her paw "OOOWWW!" she yowled in pain and collapsed to the ground. @gs29513
It was... that easy for her to break a paw? Sympathy was hard to come by for a cat who appeared so weak. Though Kestrelstar had noticed that she was pregnant - he'd have to check with Snakeheart later if that was a common side effect. While he didn't have high hopes for the molly, her kits might prove to be valuable warriors to RiverClan one day - like he had been, and every other cat who had outsider blood in RiverClan.

"Hold on," he sighed, looking around for what could possibly help stabilize the break. All he knew really was cobwebs... perhaps maybe a stick? Gathering the necessary materials, along with a poppyseed or two, Kestrelstar settled down in front of the molly. "Take this," he told her, sliding the two seeds over after having shook them from the flower before using his other paw to move hers softly. Yellow eyes lifted from the break to her, waiting for her to lap them up so he could get to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw flattened her ears and sighed "fine, im staying a riverclan warrior" she said,she felt bad for just puting her own family on the back burner but her one thing was to keep her promice to her mother, to keep being a warrior in riverclan.
A beat or two passed as silence fell between Birchclaw and Kestrelstar as the leader assessed his answer. The trust still wasn't there, so he'd have to have someone keep an eye on her until he was certain her loyalty was to RiverClan, and RiverClan alone.

"Follow me back to camp." With that order, Kestrelstar turned and started on the path back towards camp, running through his mind who would be a good fit to be a warrior babysitter.

[ Birchclaw is done! I'll get her added back on! ^^ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Rosepaw had been hunting in a unfamiliar part of the territory and ended up lost. The blind apprentice was happy to find herself back in a familiar part of the territory. She smelled Kresterlstar or how she knew him Kerstelwing and said Hi Kestrelwing. She wondered where Sootstar was for she didn,t know Kestrelwing was now Kesterlstar. @spade
Well hunting had been a bust. Kestrelstar hadn't found much more than a tiny mouse scuttling across that wasn't even worth the effort. As he turned to head back to camp however, a soft voice caught his attention - as well as the name used. Curiosity flashed through him as the leader turned to look at a vaguely familiar apprentice. Who was this? She smelled slightly familiar, but if he recalled correctly she had been missing for quite some time.

"Rosepaw," he finally got it, giving a swish of his tail as he watched the blind apprentice. "You mind explaining where you've been for the past six moons?"
Old May 23rd, 2021, 07:00 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
“Whoa!!” She said, backing up. “I only came for help... This is my only surviving kit. Dandelion. He’s blind, and.. we needed help. His father was from riverclan... so.. I was hoping we could join.”
@Bramblefire01
Dandelion shrunk back against his mother.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old May 23rd, 2021, 07:16 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw said I was hunting and ended up lost. She had thought she would be able to find her way home but she chased after the smell of a rabbit and ended up too far from a familiar part of the territory and wandered around a while before finding her way back into a familiar part of the territory. She promised herself that she wouldn,t go hunting alone again for a while. @spade

Last edited by Roseleader; May 23rd, 2021 at 07:19 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 07:17 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
It was... that easy for her to break a paw? Sympathy was hard to come by for a cat who appeared so weak. Though Kestrelstar had noticed that she was pregnant - he'd have to check with Snakeheart later if that was a common side effect. While he didn't have high hopes for the molly, her kits might prove to be valuable warriors to RiverClan one day - like he had been, and every other cat who had outsider blood in RiverClan.

"Hold on," he sighed, looking around for what could possibly help stabilize the break. All he knew really was cobwebs... perhaps maybe a stick? Gathering the necessary materials, along with a poppyseed or two, Kestrelstar settled down in front of the molly. "Take this," he told her, sliding the two seeds over after having shook them from the flower before using his other paw to move hers softly. Yellow eyes lifted from the break to her, waiting for her to lap them up so he could get to work.
"Thank you.It feels a little better." she tried to walk again but fell to the ground.

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 23rd, 2021 at 07:18 PM.