Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:06 PM
The joke box
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 08:01 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2016, 09:39 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Hey, of course I'm not!" Sorrelskip retorted playfully, her tail flicking against Gorsefeather's side as she sat next to him. "We could go on a walk if you want-!" The molly suddenly shuddered in pain again, her head falling into the tom's shoulder again as she let out a small cry of pain, her gaze seeming slightly more strained than before as she looked down towards her flank. "...It's like my stomachache's eating me from the inside out." She complained, giving a small quick laughs towards the idea before looking back up into Gorse's eyes, smiling weakly.
Gorsefeather's smile faded quickly as he watched the molly in pain. "You need to get to Surestorm..now." He meowed urgently. Gorsefeather brushed against Sorrelskip, tryong to help her up.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Thrushpaw paddedninto the camp. As he walked through the entrance, it was very apparent he was out in the rain. His chocolate calico pelt was framing his lean figure. His pale blue hues were dull, but held no expression until they rested on the group of felines on the clearing. One being his mentor, Gorsefeather. While his gaze shifted, they landed on Shadepaw and he let out a small sigh. The moment she saw him, he knew she'd run up to him. Quite frankly, Thrushpaw wasn't in the mood for talking, he just wanted to dry off and think. He had to take in the sudden changes in power. The era beginning suited everything he stood for internally. On the outside, this feline sure didn't act like some careless, power hungry cat that he really was, he acted skittish and weak.
Away from that, he focused on Shadepaw again, hoping she didn't go crazy about the fire and the switch in power. Personally, Thrushpaw supported Singenight and his beliefs. He sure wouldn't tell Shadepaw that though as he'd seem totally different than what he has her believing he is. He also hoped she wouldn't fret about his health as he could care less about hers, although her reaction was unknown to him. Thrushpaw just had to prepare himself for whatever she may say.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2016, 10:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Singenight stood there for a moment thinking on how to word what he was about to explain. "Since I am now the leader, I wanted to set up change. This Change, will make our daily Clan life better, strengthen our Clan so that the others do not perceive us as weak." He stated, his voice beginning to rise. "We have gone far too long in letting yet he other Clans pick on us, or think nothing of us. They think we do nothing special and that we are pathetic. Now is the time to Change that viewpoint." He concluded, his Black and Tan ringed tail flicking behind him. "In our change, we will not communicate with Starclan. They only hinder us, hold us back. Without them we will move forwards. Also, Inter Clan relationships are looked down upon. This is only the other Clans viewing us as weak, so they mate with us to make us feel better. We must keep Windclan strong and pure." He finished his brief speech and gazed across the Clan, his eyes slightly narrowed and his nostrils flared, hoping to receive a positive reaction from the Clan.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:39 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Shadepaw saw Thrushpaw her bronze gaze landing in him. She smiled softly and walked over to him.
"Hello Thrushpaw." She said in her quiet voice. She still hadn't fully gotten close enough to him that she would talk like a normal cat, nor did she fully trust him. There was always something behind his eyes that she could tell he was hiding something.
"I see you where out in the rain." She said trying to make conversation @Suspiciousmindz

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 24th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Shadepaw saw Thrushpaw her bronze gaze landing in him. She smiled softly and walked over to him.
"Hello Thrushpaw." She said in her quiet voice. She still hadn't fully gotten close enough to him that she would talk like a normal cat, nor did she fully trust him. There was always something behind his eyes that she could tell he was hiding something.
"I see you where out in the rain." She said trying to make conversation @Suspiciousmindz
Thrushpaw flinched a little as her voice broke his thoughts. With a annoyed flick of his tail he settled himself down, beginning to lick at his soaked fur around his chest, unsure of what else to do. He knew well that he wouldn't be able to escape this conversation. With a quiet, almost timid voice, he paused for a moment to meet her gaze. "yeah? So?" he replied simply, giving her a small nod as well to confirm what he said. Was that all she needed to say to him?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:09 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushpaw flinched a little as her voice broke his thoughts. With a annoyed flick of his tail he settled himself down, beginning to lick at his soaked fur around his chest, unsure of what else to do. He knew well that he wouldn't be able to escape this conversation. With a quiet, almost timid voice, he paused for a moment to meet her gaze. "yeah? So?" he replied simply, giving her a small nod as well to confirm what he said. Was that all she needed to say to him?
Shadepaw nodded slowly. She sighed quietly.
"I know you don't want to talk to me... I... never mind " bitterness was in her voice, which was rare. She had something bigger on her mind. 'Wonder when I'll see Adderstrike again' she thought. Her face changed to a cold look then turned back to her normal shy self. (She has her own secrets )

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:20 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Junco @Empress Of Evil
Gorsefeather dipped his head to Spderstrike as he padded away. "Great, Lilypelt." He purred, smiling. Gorsefeather placed his muzzle on hers, supportively. "You'll be a great supporter." The calico tom murmured. He switched his ears began to purr loudly. Maybe...just maybe.....

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood there for a moment thinking on how to word what he was about to explain. "Since I am now the leader, I wanted to set up change. This Change, will make our daily Clan life better, strengthen our Clan so that the others do not perceive us as weak." He stated, his voice beginning to rise. "We have gone far too long in letting yet he other Clans pick on us, or think nothing of us. They think we do nothing special and that we are pathetic. Now is the time to Change that viewpoint." He concluded, his Black and Tan ringed tail flicking behind him. "In our change, we will not communicate with Starclan. They only hinder us, hold us back. Without them we will move forwards. Also, Inter Clan relationships are looked down upon. This is only the other Clans viewing us as weak, so they mate with us to make us feel better. We must keep Windclan strong and pure." He finished his brief speech and gazed across the Clan, his eyes slightly narrowed and his nostrils flared, hoping to receive a positive reaction from the Clan.
Tumbleclaw's head shot backwards. "Did you just ask us to ... abandon starclan? All we believe about it? Nonesense!" he hissed. They are the ones that makes you a real leader, that gives you nine lives, that sends omen, how could we not communicate with them anymore? he challenged yet again the impostor. He wasn't going to let himself fooled by this tom. This was not a stepover, this was a takeover. He quickly tried to calm down as to not bring up unwanted attention. Maybe other cats shared his point of view about weakness. He knew lots of his clanmates were power-seekers, not in therm of politics, but in term of pure strenght.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 24th, 2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Shadepaw nodded slowly. She sighed quietly.
"I know you don't want to talk to me... I... never mind " bitterness was in her voice, which was rare. She had something bigger on her mind. 'Wonder when I'll see Adderstrike again' she thought. Her face changed to a cold look then turned back to her normal shy self. (She has her own secrets )
Thrushpaw merely shrugged towards her, staying fairly quiet in their "conversation". He resumed her grooming, trying to dry his fur quickly. He felt frozen to the bone but refused to show this. Although he took note of her change in moods. It didn't last long, but it lasted long enough for him to pick it up. "Something crawling through your fur?" he spoke sarcastically, making it clear that this normally skittish feline was quite annoyed by the rain and perhaps some other things. His tongue moved towards his shoulders and legs, feeling satisfied with his chest fur. He'd much rather continue this in the comfort of a den, but obviously now wasn't a good time with everything that has happened. Inwardly, Thrushpaw wasn't too concerned about it all, he treated it like a normal situation he knew his clan could come back from.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:41 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushpaw merely shrugged towards her, staying fairly quiet in their "conversation". He resumed her grooming, trying to dry his fur quickly. He felt frozen to the bone but refused to show this. Although he took note of her change in moods. It didn't last long, but it lasted long enough for him to pick it up. "Something crawling through your fur?" he spoke sarcastically, making it clear that this normally skittish feline was quite annoyed by the rain and perhaps some other things. His tongue moved towards his shoulders and legs, feeling satisfied with his chest fur. He'd much rather continue this in the comfort of a den, but obviously now wasn't a good time with everything that has happened. Inwardly, Thrushpaw wasn't too concerned about it all, he treated it like a normal situation he knew his clan could come back from.
"I've been having dreams... bad dreams..." She said. She wasn't at all embarrassed, her dreams were full of training and other stuff (I must go)

Closed Thread