Last post by wendigo
Today 03:17 PM

Old July 15th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Should we go ahead and end it? Not a lot is happening..)
Yeah, let me do this real quick)
Sunsetsong smiled, her body suddenly tired. Quietly she nodded off to sleep, unaware that Pebbleheart was still there. She slept peacefully, her kits snuggled up to her in the quiet nursery.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 15th, 2017, 07:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Yeah, let me do this real quick)
Sunsetsong smiled, her body suddenly tired. Quietly she nodded off to sleep, unaware that Pebbleheart was still there. She slept peacefully, her kits snuggled up to her in the quiet nursery.
Smiling and deciding to let the tired molly sleep, Pebbleheart exited the den. Gazing around, he decided to go hunting. He felt satisfied for some reason, knowing the kits would grow up into kind young warriors.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Whitenose helped Petalsky into the nursery and helped her lay down in the nursery. He nodded," The kits must be soon if you are getting tired this easily." He meowed. @Doodle

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 17th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose helped Petalsky into the nursery and helped her lay down in the nursery. He nodded," The kits must be soon if you are getting tired this easily." He meowed. @Doodle
"Maybe," the grey molly agreed. "They have been moving around a lot more than normal." She shifted around in her position, when suddenly a sharp pain shot through her stomach, causing her to call out. "Oh!" She looked down in her stomach in shock; were the kits coming right now? "Whitenose, I think they might be coming..." She trailed off, and a little while afterwards another roll of pain shot through her, confirming her suspicions.

(I'll have them born in the next post, is that ok? I'll mention everyone.)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Maybe," the grey molly agreed. "They have been moving around a lot more than normal." She shifted around in her position, when suddenly a sharp pain shot through her stomach, causing her to call out. "Oh!" She looked down in her stomach in shock; were the kits coming right now? "Whitenose, I think they might be coming..." She trailed off, and a little while afterwards another roll of pain shot through her, confirming her suspicions.

(I'll have them born in the next post, is that ok? I'll mention everyone.)
Whitenose blinked in suprise," Wow. I just hope none are stillborn." He stood there bracing himself for screeching I won't run. I'll force myself to stay and reassure her

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Whitenose blinked in suprise," Wow. I just hope none are stillborn." He stood there bracing himself for screeching I won't run. I'll force myself to stay and reassure her
@ladybugg03 @CandyFlossCat

Petalsky's eyes widened at the thought, and her gaze flitted down to her belly. "No, they won't be," she whispered, her breaths still coming fast. She prepared herself, knowing this certainly wouldn't be easy, but was comforted by the fact that she had her mate by her side.
-skip-
By the end, the molly was exhausted. It took all the strength in her to lift her head back up; she had laid it down during the birth due to being drained. Despite the tiredness that lined her face, her yellow eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked down at three healthy kits, two she-cats and a tom, all impossibly tiny. She couldn't have been happier in this moment. If possible her love for the little felines had already blown up in proportion to what it was before, surprising herself that she could love someone quite as much. Her mother had been right; there really was nothing comparable in the world to a mother's love. "They're all fine," she breathed out to Whitenose, leaning down to give each one a lick on the head. She gave them another loving glance as she looked up at her mate. "We should name them."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; July 17th, 2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Petalsky's eyes widened at the thought, and her gaze flitted down to her belly. "No, they won't be," she whispered, her breaths still coming fast. She prepared herself, knowing this certainly wouldn't be easy, but was comforted by the fact that she had her mate by her side.
-skip-
By the end, the molly was exhausted. It took all the strength in her to lift her head back up; she had laid it down during the birth due to being drained. Despite the tiredness that lined her face, her yellow eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked down at three healthy kits, all little she-cats. They hadn't had a tom after all, but she still couldn't be happier. If possible her love for the little felines had already blown up in proportion to what it was before, surprising herself that she could love someone quite as much. Her mother had been right; there really was nothing comparable in the world to a mother's love. "They're all fine," she breathed out to Whitenose, leaning down to give each one a lick on the head. She gave them another loving glance as she looked up at her mate. "We should name them."
(I thought Hollowkit was going to be a tom...)
Whitenose glanced at the three kits," Let's name that one Slipkit." He pointed at one of the she-kits." And thankfully there all healthy." He touched his nose to each kit gently.

Last edited by Mango; July 17th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
(I thought Hollowkit was going to be a tom...)
Whitenose glanced at the three kits," Let's name that one Slipkit." He pointed at one of the she-kits." And thankfully there all healthy." He touched his nose to each kit gently.
(Oh, in your post for the plots it says in reference to Hollowkit that "her heart heals" so I thought Hollow was a female- I'll go change it!)

Petalnose smiled, nodding approvingly at her mate's name choice. She looked to a second she-kit, her white pelt sticking out among the bedding. "She will be Snowkit," she murmured lovingly, giving the newly named kit another lick before turning to the last kit. "You can name the last one," she offered Whitenose, knowing how excited he was to finally be a father.

|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; July 17th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:47 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:

-skip-
By the end, the molly was exhausted. It took all the strength in her to lift her head back up; she had laid it down during the birth due to being drained. Despite the tiredness that lined her face, her yellow eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked down at three healthy kits, two she-cats and a tom, all impossibly tiny. She couldn't have been happier in this moment. If possible her love for the little felines had already blown up in proportion to what it was before, surprising herself that she could love someone quite as much. Her mother had been right; there really was nothing comparable in the world to a mother's love. "They're all fine," she breathed out to Whitenose, leaning down to give each one a lick on the head. She gave them another loving glance as she looked up at her mate. "We should name them."
A tiny white kit squeaked and wiggled slightly, her ears and eyes shut tight, blind and deaf. She didn't know her name yet, all she wanted was to get closer to the large source of warmth near her. pressing into her mothers pelt, she squeaked once more.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Oh, in your post for the plots it says in reference to Hollowkit that "her heart heals" so I thought Hollow was a female- I'll go change it!)

Petalnose smiled, nodding approvingly at her mate's name choice. She looked to a second she-kit, her white pelt sticking out among the bedding. "She will be Snowkit," she murmured lovingly, giving the newly named kit another lick before turning to the last kit. "You can name the last one," she offered Whitenose, knowing how excited he was to finally be a father.
Whitenose purred," I love my daughters already, he glanced at his solo tom and paused," I think Hollowkit suites him. I love you Petalsky and I love Hollowkit, Slipkit, and Snowkit." He rumbled with joy.

Hollowkit let out a small squeak and continued nursing with his sisters.