Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 01:58 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:39 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:39 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 01:37 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 22 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

__________________________________________________ __

The sound of commotion in the clearing reached Mud'smokes ears, initially he thought to ignore it, the lionhearts would deal with it. Of course curiosity got the better of him. Dragging himself out of his nest he made his way out of the warriors den. As expected the 'problem' was being handled.

He squinted towards the commotion trying to spot what the whole fuss was about as his eyes slowly adjust to the brightness of day. Dusklion, Seabreeze and Mistyshard all seemed to be talking? to a another cat that looked unfamiliar to Mudsmoke. He stood a moment longer until he watched Mistyshard lead the 'intruder' to the medicine cats den. Brushing it off as something he was sure the higher ups could handle he made his way over to a cozy corner of the clearing, spotting fogmuzzle he made his way over to her.

"Good morning, sleep well?" he asked politely as he sat down. He wasn't one to be social but he had to atleast an effort to get to know more of his clanmates, even if it was just a quick greeting or short conversation. Self-consciously he groomed his fur,which was unkempt since he had just woken up, flat as he waited for the she cats response.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle jumped at the sound of Mudsmoke´s voice, her fur bushing out in all directions and her blue eyes bewildered. They landed on Mudsmoke, and she shook out her pelt and forced it flat, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

´´Great StarClan, Mudsmoke! You scared the living daylights out of me,´´ Fogmuzzle sighed softly.

birchbranch signature header created by @/ramen
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
38/50

Spottedstream sat in the clearing of camp, her silver bengal pelt shining as the warrior groomed it. Her blue eyes were relaxed as she stopped grooming to gaze at the sky.

[ OPEN ]

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags: N/A]
╚══•●•══╝
Riverwhisper saw Spottedstream sitting in the clearing. "Hello," he said warmly. She was a nice warrior, and he liked cats who were nice. He hadn't gotten enough of that as a kit. He made his way over and sat down next to her. "Nice day, isn't it?" he commented, seeing her gaze drift to the sky.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; Yesterday at 03:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw and Spottedstream exist so bean can go on hiatus

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Falconflight stretched his claws.

(Closed)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 07:37 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Leafflutter

AFAB - She / Her

Leafflutter had been sitting by herself at the edge of the clearing when she noticed Martenburr struggling. Scrambling to her paws, the mottled brown she-cat bounded over to her Clanmate.

´´Here, let me help,´´ Leafflutter murmured softly, gently taking the reeds from him. She reared up onto her hind legs, slipping a forepaw through the reeds as she wove in the new tendrils. She gave a wave of her tail, her blue eyes narrowing as she focused on her work.
Martenburr nodded silently as he turned to pick up more reeds "if you could... get the top... i can get the bottom" he meowed with a small smile.

"thank you" he meowed as he focused on using his good paw to weave. he decided it would be quicker to use his teeth rather then his bad paw

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old Today, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post

Martenburr nodded silently as he turned to pick up more reeds "if you could... get the top... i can get the bottom" he meowed with a small smile.

"thank you" he meowed as he focused on using his good paw to weave. he decided it would be quicker to use his teeth rather then his bad paw

!!! HIGH RANKS AND LIONHEARTS MAY INTERACT IF THEY WISH. !!!

Leafflutter
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Leafflutter flashed her Clanmate a smile as she continue to weave the reeds into the camp walls, her tail tip twitching every so often. ''Hm..'' The mottled brown warrior mumbled softly, blue eyes narrowing.

''Perhaps we could weave some ivy and brambles into the camp walls to keep the reeds from falling out again,'' Leafflutter suggested, turning to look at Martenburr. ''The thorns from the brambles would weaken our enemies - specifically ThunderClan - if they choose to attack us in our very own camp as it would slow them down.''

Last edited by paris; Today at 11:19 AM.
Old Today, 10:28 AM

@Epiales

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Springsight lay in a patch of sunlight near the edge of the camp, enjoying the warmth of newleaf. Her tail tip twitched to-and-fro lazily, her blue eyes fluttering closed as she dozed off.

[ sorry for it being short lol ]

Old Today, 12:58 PM

Gender: Who knows, but I prefer feminine or neutral pronouns (She/they)
Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably

Springkit

Was he imagining it? Was it just that he hadn't been as tightly curled up in his and his mother's nest and therefore didn't feel the same difference in temperature when stepping outside the nursery, or was it getting warmer? It was very possible that his mind was only making up a comfortable lie that the weather was slowly warming, but it wasn't as cold as it had been a few days ago, right?

Whiskers twitching, paws itching to run, and yellow-blue eyes sparking with something not too unlike hope, Springkit took a few more tentative steps away from the nursery, checked how the air felt once more... and then he was off. Swift bounds across the camp and along the inner wall, still with a kit-like stumble in his steps and lacking the grace of maturer cats but too energetic to care. Because he could feel it in the air. It was like Mother had told him, that the air would warm, birds would begin to sing, the forest would fill of food, and the streams would flod again. The world would be alive again, that was what she had said.

Pretty quickly running out of breath in his small lungs but with a wide smile adorning his face, Springkit came to a halt outside the nursery, having completed a full run around the camp. He had no real purpose for doing it, for running, still a bit too young to think of actively training his body, but there was something in the air that just told him to move, that sitting still right now simply was not an option. Someday, when he was old enough and become an apprentice and get a mentor and get to be outside the camp walls, then he would run across the whole territory.

[Open <33]

Old Today, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Springkit

Was he imagining it? Was it just that he hadn't been as tightly curled up in his and his mother's nest and therefore didn't feel the same difference in temperature when stepping outside the nursery, or was it getting warmer? It was very possible that his mind was only making up a comfortable lie that the weather was slowly warming, but it wasn't as cold as it had been a few days ago, right?

Whiskers twitching, paws itching to run, and yellow-blue eyes sparking with something not too unlike hope, Springkit took a few more tentative steps away from the nursery, checked how the air felt once more... and then he was off. Swift bounds across the camp and along the inner wall, still with a kit-like stumble in his steps and lacking the grace of maturer cats but too energetic to care. Because he could feel it in the air. It was like Mother had told him, that the air would warm, birds would begin to sing, the forest would fill of food, and the streams would flod again. The world would be alive again, that was what she had said.

Pretty quickly running out of breath in his small lungs but with a wide smile adorning his face, Springkit came to a halt outside the nursery, having completed a full run around the camp. He had no real purpose for doing it, for running, still a bit too young to think of actively training his body, but there was something in the air that just told him to move, that sitting still right now simply was not an option. Someday, when he was old enough and become an apprentice and get a mentor and get to be outside the camp walls, then he would run across the whole territory.

[Open <33]

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A dappled dark ginger-and-white Norwegian Forest she-cat with blue eyes.

Springsight had been chilling beside the nursery in a patch on sunlight, enjoying the newleaf warmth soaking into her fur. A purr was rumbling in the young warrior's throat. However, soft, pattering pawsteps had Springsight's blue gaze fluttering open to reveal Springkit emerging from the nursery.

Pushing herself into a sitting position, the molly blinked warmly at the little tom. ''Hello, Springkit. Did you enjoy your nap?'' Springsight tipped her head to the side slightly. There was Springburst here in RiverClan. Then there was Springsight herself, and then the little kit Springkit standing in front of her. Great StarClan, 'Spring' must be a common name.

Last edited by paris; Today at 01:06 PM.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze shook his head, “No, it’s alright. I’ll have this,” The lionheart motioned to the fish that he was now reaching for on the other side of the pile. Seabreeze was more than fine with having salmon, he liked all fish just the same and fish was the best. Though he could be biased and maybe even a bit stereotypical with fish being his favorite as a Riverclan cat but it just tasted better than most land prey. Seabreeze in the end wasn’t too picky and he moved his eyes from the salmon he now pulled towards himself swiftly not to have another encounter like that. He was about to leave Hollytail to it and to find a spot to eat but then the other was asking him a question. Oh, they were socializing, conversing, and other regular cat things. Did Hollytail want to eat with him? Alright, that’s fine. “Oh! Umm, my day has been alright, I’ve been pretty busy since umm, Birdsnow stepping down but it’s been alright. What have you been up to? Or umm, actually, did you want to move this conversation away from the pile, so we aren’t umm, in the way?” Then he realized that Hollytail had already asked that and he flustered a bit, “Oh, you answered that. Then, any thing happen on any patrols for you recently?” That was basically the same question but Seabreeze was kind of panicking so it would do for now.
[ @Snowyfeathr - Hollytail ]