Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Realm
Today 01:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:02 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:58 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 12:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower nodded " of course we can stop when ever you want to.too "she meowed with a flick of her ears it was kinda funny to her she never thought that she would find a friend right away she figured it would take her a long time . Maybe starclan forgave her for not wining the battle somehow and this was their way in forgiving her by letting her meet brokenpaw if that were such the case she was way more then glad . She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then exhailed starclan..if your listening thank you for forgiving me by letting me meet this apprentice . I promise I won't let you down ever again now opening her eyes she started to walk a bit then stopped she waited for brokenpaw to follow .
Brokenpaw nodded, at least, she would be waiting for him whenever he wanted to stop, that made him pretty happy. He gave her a slightly confused look as she closed her eyes, even though he found it a little funny, seeing her just standing here with her eyes closed, maybe she was thinking about something, he couldn't tell, though, as she reopened her eyes, he folllowed her and, dear StarClan was he slow, he leaned against her as he made it to her side.

(Sowwy it's short, kind of having a block rn)
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"You look a little tired," said Thrushsong, worrying that what happened to the kit may have affected her health, "would you like to take a nap?" 'Maybe it would be better to let her rest before introducing her to the rest of the clan,' she thought to herself.
@Constellation
Passionstar watched as a queen stepped up, acknowledging him and the kit. Passionstar had gently pushed Daisykit closer to...who was this? The tom flicked his ears, casting his gaze on the she cat. Passionstar knew most of his warriors, but that didn’t mean he were friends with them. It was more of a cordial, formal display. “I found her on my way - “ Pausing. Passionstar didn’t feel too comfortable with his clan mates knowing his adventurous side. It would make him sound suspicious, wouldn’t it? He didn’t need anyone to know that he enjoyed raiding twolegs’ gardens for their produce. So, instead, the leader cleared his voice, and rephrased himself, “I found her near Thunderclan.” He says. Then whispered lowly. “Her parents are dead and she has a limp. Right now I think she needs some milk. And, a mother to foster her.” Passionstar told the queen. He let out a deep breath. Finally he was able to get a good look at the approached Queen. His eyes flashed in recognition. “...Thrushsong, right?” He questioned, curiously just to make sure he got her name right. It would had been rude to not know any of his clan mates. After all, they were all unique and wonderful in their own way. Then again, Passionstar was not perfect. He had more than a few slip ups a day.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw nodded, at least, she would be waiting for him whenever he wanted to stop, that made him pretty happy. He gave her a slightly confused look as she closed her eyes, even though he found it a little funny, seeing her just standing here with her eyes closed, maybe she was thinking about something, he couldn't tell, though, as she reopened her eyes, he folllowed her and, dear StarClan was he slow, he leaned against her as he made it to her side.

(Sowwy it's short, kind of having a block rn)
It's ok )
Rileyflower smiled and walked the same pase as him so he wouldn't feel rushed or anything " so did you hear that passionblaze is now passionstar? . I think he will do good as a leader . It's strange tho ...why did snowstar stop being leader? " she meowed trying to pick up a conversation again and this made her curious why did snowstar stop being leader? She had nothing against the New leader. No. It just made her curious .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar watched as a queen stepped up, acknowledging him and the kit. Passionstar had gently pushed Daisykit closer to...who was this? The tom flicked his ears, casting his gaze on the she cat. Passionstar knew most of his warriors, but that didn’t mean he were friends with them. It was more of a cordial, formal display. “I found her on my way - “ Pausing. Passionstar didn’t feel too comfortable with his clan mates knowing his adventurous side. It would make him sound suspicious, wouldn’t it? He didn’t need anyone to know that he enjoyed raiding twolegs’ gardens for their produce. So, instead, the leader cleared his voice, and rephrased himself, “I found her near Thunderclan.” He says. Then whispered lowly. “Her parents are dead and she has a limp. Right now I think she needs some milk. And, a mother to foster her.” Passionstar told the queen. He let out a deep breath. Finally he was able to get a good look at the approached Queen. His eyes flashed in recognition. “...Thrushsong, right?” He questioned, curiously just to make sure he got her name right. It would had been rude to not know any of his clan mates. After all, they were all unique and wonderful in their own way. Then again, Passionstar was not perfect. He had more than a few slip ups a day.
Daisykit crawled over close to Thrushsong and felt a sense of comfort wash over her. Maybe she had found a better home now. Curling up into a ball and sleeping to relax and recover her energy, Daisykit began thinking about happy thoughts, and the fact that there were cats that truly cared about her at least.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 18th, 2018, 06:31 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I k-know that! I-I just h-h-have a n-naturally uptight a-attitude!" Lambpaw yelped trying to joke with the wolfish looking tom in the hope that it would lighten the mood, "F-f-for all y-you know I-I could b-b-be a w-wolf in s-sheep's clothing!" She jested internally cringing at the bad joke but just deciding to smile because that's what a normal apprentice did when they told a normal crappy joke. Lambpaw was then rather shocked when Wolfcall revealed his real age, "O-Oh I s-s-sorry I was s-s-s-still a k-kit when y-your warrior c-c-ceremony happened s-so I w-wasn't aware t-that you w-w-were so y-young." She mewed staring rather embarrassed at her paws.
Wolfcall raise a non-existent brow, shaking his head in some laughter but pretending to be disappointed. "A wolf joke, huh. All you know is that I could be lying about my age~" He said, a small evil smirk appear on his face. He stood up, circling around her. "Hmm~ I don't think your a wolf in sheep's clothing, where is your black fur? Where are your teeth?" He was having too much fun with his teasing, probably. Just consider it payback for making him feel older. Wolfcall already felt like everyone was waiting for him to get a mate. In the end, he fall back onto his back again. "Ha! Nah, don't worry. I was teasing so, before you get shaken up I was teasing. " He chirped, feeling in a better mood. Scaring cats were fun. No, he wasn't bullying. Well not to him. It was all playful fun, he never meant what he said. If he did.. the whole clan would have been hated by him. "I am actually 12 moons. Huh, I thought I look about 15 moons because of my size. Guess I can up that to 20 moons. "

[ i feel like Wolfcall is the big bad wolf and lambpaw is little red riding hood XD ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:43 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Zerosight rolled from his nest with small crackles and pops echoing with every movement, his blind blue hues clouded with sleepiness. He could feel the sun on his back, telling him is was at least noon. The old tom had slept in a lot later than usual. With a grumble, he made his way slowly out of the den, hoping he hadn't missed the good prey from the last hunting patrol.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:08 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Yes, it is Thrushsong," she said, giving a warm smile as the kit padded over to her.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:13 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Daisykit crawled over close to Thrushsong and felt a sense of comfort wash over her. Maybe she had found a better home now. Curling up into a ball and sleeping to relax and recover her energy, Daisykit began thinking about happy thoughts, and the fact that there were cats that truly cared about her at least.
Thrushsong wrapped her tail around the kit to make sure that she was warm, the she gave the kit some gentle licks to clean her before she settled in. After Daisykit fell asleep, Thrushsong gave out a soft purr of delight. 'I will take care of you with all my heart, and make sure that you are loved and protected,' Thrushsong thought to herself, as she lay down her head and gently drifted off.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"Yes, it is Thrushsong," she said, giving a warm smile as the kit padded over to her.
Passionstar nodded. He watched as Daisykit padded towards Thrushsong without a second thought. The ginger tom let out a breath of relief. “Do you think you could take her in?” This was the queen who had her kits stolen, and Thunderclan didn’t know where they were. Passionstar didn’t understand how come she was so kind still. He can’t admit that he would be able to hold his composure at knowing his kits were taken. Although that was because Passionstar was a very passionate tom. “She needs milk. And, a nice nest to sleep on. I’ll check on her whenever I have free tone,” he murmured giving the kit another sad look. “I know you wouldn’t mind taking care of her so I appreciate that, Thrushsong. I’ll leave her to you, alright? If anything happens - let me know.” Passionstar dipped his head towards his fellow clan mate, knowing that Daisykit would be in good paws for now on. The heavy scent of milk seeped into his nostrils causing him to be overwhelmed. He knew milk had a sweet scent, but too much of the lactating mothers wasn’t ideal to the tom. Flicking his tail in a bidding to Thrushsong, he left the tiny kit with her.
Old March 19th, 2018, 08:46 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Nate was somewhat irritated by the nonstop chatter in the warrior's den. He was used to sleeping for as long as he wanted, in a bundle of clean blankets... And not sleeping in a disgusting pile of moss. Nate didn't think he would ever get used to this. Then again, he didn't need to, since he was planning to leave anyway. He didn't belong here.

Someone would have to give him directions first, of course. Nate didn't remember anything about the path he took to end up in Thunderclan. The clan cats were bound to know something about which way his true home could be. They were probably used to the area. But who would tell him and why? It would be very suspicious if he randomly popped the question "Which way is the Twolegplace?" That would certainly lose the little amount of trust the clanners had for him, and they might not even answer his question.

The tom yawned and glared at the wall of the den.
Closed Thread