Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM

Old April 26th, 2019, 08:48 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw looked back at Timber'Paw."I-It is my fault...I should have talked you and Snow'Paw out of being stupid...".She mumbled as she tried to avoid his gaze, hearing what he said her eyes widen slightly before she spoke weakly, sniffling a little."...N-no...I'm not...I only act that way...I-I wish I was more like you,Timber your considerate, sweet, positive...Kind-hearted...".She still had a few tears coming out before Dawn'Paw looked at him a soft but sad smile forming on her face unlike her fake smiles this was a real genuine smile, the fist one she had ever given to a cat in moons."There are so so many things I like and envy about you...But look at me...can you really say I'm all those things after what happened?....I was the mistake of a relationship that was never meant to be...". Her last words reformed a memory from her kithood, this wasn't this first time she had said this, she just looked at Timber'Paw softly but in a sad manner.

She..she likes things about me? Timberpaw thought with shock, his eyes wide. The dusty tom felt himself brighten, She doesn't haye me! Though his excited thoughts stopped once Dawn had started talking again. A mistake? He shifted closer, brows furrowed into a Stern look, which was a surprise. Who knew he could look angry? "Don't..don't say that!" the apprentice meowed, talk flicking sadly. He felt some water collect in his eyes, before speaking again.
"You're a good person.. you're gonna go to starclan, a..and you're cool." Timberpaw said, genuine joy in his eyes, mixed along with some sadness.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

She..she likes things about me? Timberpaw thought with shock, his eyes wide. The dusty tom felt himself brighten, She doesn't hate me! Though his excited thoughts stopped once Dawn had started talking again. A mistake? He shifted closer, brows furrowed into a Stern look, which was a surprise. Who knew he could look angry? "Don't..don't say that!" the apprentice meowed, talk flicking sadly. He felt some water collect in his eyes, before speaking again.
"You're a good person.. you're gonna go to starclan, a..and you're cool." Timberpaw said, genuine joy in his eyes, mixed along with some sadness.
Dawn'Paw looked at him in surprise before sighing softly a even bigger smile formed on her face as she spoke softly."Frankly your the only one who would think that...".Saying that leaned into him a little, she assumed for comfort mostly before mumbling softly."Thank you...for everything...".She was half angry at herself for being so weak and vulnerable looking but for some odd reason she didn't mind showing this side to Timber'Paw.'...What am I doing...I'm being stupid...but...Why do I feel oddly comforted by this?'.She felt her nerves calm down a bit before she pulled back a little embarrassed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw looked at him in surprise before sighing softly a even bigger smile formed on her face as she spoke softly."Frankly your the only one who would think that...".Saying that leaned into him a little, she assumed for comfort mostly before mumbling softly."Thank you...for everything...".She was half angry at herself for being so weak and vulnerable looking but for some odd reason she didn't mind showing this side to Timber'Paw.'...What am I doing...I'm being stupid...but...Why do I feel oddly comforted by this?'.She felt her nerves calm down a bit before she pulled back a little embarrassed.

Timberpaw stiffened as the cream molly leaned into him a bit. He'd never seen Dawnpaw like this! Maybe she was sick...she did look kinda tired. Something was wrong! The brown tom flicked his bushy tail feeling the other pull back. A small grin made it's way to his features, "It's no problem." he spoke softly, his excited appearance basically flying out the window.

Old April 26th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw stiffened as the cream molly leaned into him a bit. He'd never seen Dawnpaw like this! Maybe she was sick...she did look kinda tired. Something was wrong! The brown tom flicked his bushy tail feeling the other pull back. A small grin made it's way to his features, "It's no problem." he spoke softly, his excited appearance basically flying out the window.
Dawn'Paw looked a little surprised at the sound of his tone, usually it was excited and cheery but, this time it sounded soft...mature almost.'W-Wha-'.Her mind suddenly went blank as she felt her pelt heat up in part embarrassment and another feeling, she suddenly felt self-aware and she spoke frantically, scrunching her face into a pout which once again was new."D-Don't get the wrong idea...idiot...".Saying that she awkwardly avoided eye contact.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw looked a little surprised at the sound of his tone, usually it was excited and cheery but, this time it sounded soft...mature almost.'W-Wha-'.Her mind suddenly went blank as she felt her pelt heat up in part embarrassment and another feeling, she suddenly felt self-aware and she spoke frantically, scrunching her face into a pout which once again was new."D-Don't get the wrong idea...idiot...".Saying that she awkwardly avoided eye contact.

Timberpaw tilted his head, what in starclan.. Wrong idea? He squinted slightly in confusion, and some curiosity. He leaned forward, ears perked up. "Whatcha mean by wrong idea?" he inquired, sitting up with a grin. This sounded interesting! He thought giddily, laying back down with gleaming brown eyes. He pouted seeing that Dawnpaw avoided eye contact. It seemed that sliver of softness just went away, replaced with energy.
The apprentice shuffled so he was in front of Dawn's field of vision, craning his neck, looking at her from below. His grin became a smile, a slightly dorky one at that. "Tell me!" He meowed.

Old April 26th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw tilted his head, what in starclan.. Wrong idea? He squinted slightly in confusion, and some curiosity. He leaned forward, ears perked up. "Whatcha mean by wrong idea?" he inquired, sitting up with a grin. This sounded interesting! He thought giddily, laying back down with gleaming brown eyes. He pouted seeing that Dawnpaw avoided eye contact. It seemed that sliver of softness just went away, replaced with energy.
The apprentice shuffled so he was in front of Dawn's field of vision, craning his neck, looking at her from below. His grin became a smile, a slightly dorky one at that. "Tell me!" He meowed.
Dawn'Paw was startled a little seeing his face so closed to her further more embarrassing her as stumbled on her words."W-Well...". Dawn felt conflicted, not sure she should be glad that the Tom was so dense or even more embarrassed having to explain herself."U-Uhm- it means Nothing".She used her paw to push his face a away slightly,trying to escape the situation she had gotten herself into.'What is going on with me?!'.Her mind whirled with multiple thoughts, she felt as if she was going to die of embarrassment any second.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw was startled a little seeing his face so closed to her further more embarrassing her as stumbled on her words."W-Well...". Dawn felt conflicted, not sure she should be glad that the Tom was so dense or even more embarrassed having to explain herself."U-Uhm- it means Nothing".She used her paw to push his face a away slightly,trying to escape the situation she had gotten herself into.'What is going on with me?!'.Her mind whirled with multiple thoughts, she felt as if she was going to die of embarrassment any second.

The tom scrunched up his nose as he felt a paw push him away. Aw man! He frowned as he got his answer from dawn. Oh wait, he had another question. "Since you're back- did quickfeather find you?" Timber asked quickly, almost stuttering he spat it out so fast. The somali sat back up, shifting a bit from Dawnpaw to give her space. "You wouldn't believe how worried I was dawn, I thought you'd never come back.." he trailed off, looking down before shaking his head. Which, in return gave him a small headache for a split second.
"I don't see Doepaw or my mom that often, so, really, I only see you!" He admitted with a big smile, flicking his bushy tail, moving around a bit. "I do have my new mentor, but I haven't met them yet either." He told with a laugh, brown gaze falling back on the cream molly after. He narrowed his eyes without noticing one bit, worry and awareness in his eyes. "I don't talk to anyone else either, so, technically it's kinda my fault- but, anyway!"

He rambled, shaking his head afterwards.

Old April 26th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Angry Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

The tom scrunched up his nose as he felt a paw push him away. Aw man! He frowned as he got his answer from dawn. Oh wait, he had another question. "Since you're back- did quickfeather find you?" Timber asked quickly, almost stuttering he spat it out so fast. The somali sat back up, shifting a bit from Dawnpaw to give her space. "You wouldn't believe how worried I was dawn, I thought you'd never come back.." he trailed off, looking down before shaking his head. Which, in return gave him a small headache for a split second.
"I don't see Doepaw or my mom that often, so, really, I only see you!" He admitted with a big smile, flicking his bushy tail, moving around a bit. "I do have my new mentor, but I haven't met them yet either." He told with a laugh, brown gaze falling back on the cream molly after. He narrowed his eyes without noticing one bit, worry and awareness in his eyes. "I don't talk to anyone else either, so, technically it's kinda my fault- but, anyway!"

He rambled, shaking his head afterwards.
Dawn'Paw blinked as she listened to him, a pang shot through her chest at his rambling, it was weird though, was this what it was like to understand someone?
"Timber....".She trailed off before she spoke in a soft whisper."I only came back because of you and Snow....I...had Found something I cared about...".She looked up from her paws,meeting his gaze smiling softly."If you keep saying you only see or talk to me your going to...make me feel like I'm special...".she said this mostly to herself and she hoped he didn't hear her say that as she sat there suddenly confused with what she meant by that.'Wait what am I saying? Me? F-Feel special? Oh Starclan don't say I'm sick...'. She thought sulkily.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw blinked as she listened to him, a pang shot through her chest at his rambling, it was weird though, was this what it was like to understand someone?
"Timber....".She trailed off before she spoke in a soft whisper."I only came back because of you and Snow....I...had Found something I cared about...".She looked up from her paws,meeting his gaze smiling softly."If you keep saying you only see or talk to me your going to...make me feel like I'm special...".she said this mostly to herself and she hoped he didn't hear her say that as she sat there suddenly confused with what she meant by that.'Wait what am I saying? Me? F-Feel special? Oh Starclan don't say I'm sick...'. She thought sulkily.

The dusty feline gave another sweet smile, "What's you find that you care about?" He inquired. Realizing his stupidity, his mouth falling open in an 'o' shape. "Oh!"

Old April 27th, 2019, 12:05 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

The dusty feline gave another sweet smile, "What did you find that you care about?" He inquired. Realizing his stupidity, his mouth falling open in an 'o' shape. "Oh!"
Dawn'Paw looked at him as a small giggle escaped her, the unusual sound startled her.'D-Did I just laugh?! I really am sick!'. She thought frantically but seeing Timber'Paw's Face caused Dawn'Paw to no longer contain her laughter, she laughed softly."Do you understand now? Pft-".She had never felt this happy before, it felt weird? But the lightness in her chest made her feel a little better.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 27th, 2019 at 05:45 AM.