Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(<3)
A small she-cat walked into the den, her stance visibly nervous. She glanced around slightly, until she saw who she had been wanting to visit. Walking over to Pinewhisker, she smiled slightly at him. "Er-hi.." she mewed, unsure why she was being so awkward. Maybe because she'd never been here before? She sat, her tail curling neatly around her paws, her ears slightly back. "H-How are you feeling?" She asked. You sound mouse-brained! Why are you stuttering so much? She asked herself, though she really didn't have an answer. Needlescar was glad he seemed to be doing alright. Her heart was thudding in her chest for some reason, though she tried to ignore it. They were just friends, for now. She tried to look more optimistic than she felt, though the new place and cats were slightly stressing her. "I would've visited sooner but this place was filled with cats who actually needed attention." She mewed, shrugging slightly. Needlescar glanced at the injured cats around them, proving her point to herself.
Pinewhisker rested his head on top of his front paws, resting there in his moss nest as his leg healed slowly, but surely with the herbs that Daypaw had spread onto the wound only moments ago. He gave a small sigh, knowing that he would be here for awhile, an entire moon while Geckoleaf and Daypaw would discuss his further treatment. The brown-furred male knew that it would be a long process, but he supposed that it was necessary - his leg was broken after all and luckily treated before infection had ruined it. His emerald-hued eyes skimmed around the den, watching as cats with injuries similar and different to his own being take care of by the kind, hard-working healers. Pinewhisker was respectful to them and promised not to bother the healers unless truly necessary. He turned his head to look to the medicine den’s entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of the warm sun or anything that could make his situation a brighter one, though what his gaze saw was ten times better. The small female known as Needlescar shyly padded into the den, looking rather nervous and uneasy in her stance. Thankfully, she soon noticed him, to which he smiled warmly when she padded over to his nest. “Hey there.” He purred, his whiskers twitching as he looked up at the young warrior who had visited him, “I could be better.” Pinewhisker admitted with a softened chuckle, glancing at his rear leg that was outstretch and covered in fresh herbs as it healed beside him, “Daypaw says that my treatment could take a whole moon until I’m ready to go outside again.” He shook his head, making the negative thoughts go away for now, “Though, this day has gotten better for me by far - I’ve gotten the chance to see you once again. You have a valid point though, I was afraid that the medicine cat’s wouldn’t let me have any visitors since it was so busy with everyone. I’m blessed to see such a pretty face such as yours again.” He remarked, blinking up at Needlescar with a certain warmth in his gaze and smile alike, “But, enough about me and my silly injuries - how have you been doing? I do hope no cat has been giving you trouble.”
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker rested his head on top of his front paws, resting there in his moss nest as his leg healed slowly, but surely with the herbs that Daypaw had spread onto the wound only moments ago. He gave a small sigh, knowing that he would be here for awhile, an entire moon while Geckoleaf and Daypaw would discuss his further treatment. The brown-furred male knew that it would be a long process, but he supposed that it was necessary - his leg was broken after all and luckily treated before infection had ruined it. His emerald-hued eyes skimmed around the den, watching as cats with injuries similar and different to his own being take care of by the kind, hard-working healers. Pinewhisker was respectful to them and promised not to bother the healers unless truly necessary. He turned his head to look to the medicine den’s entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of the warm sun or anything that could make his situation a brighter one, though what his gaze saw was ten times better. The small female known as Needlescar shyly padded into the den, looking rather nervous and uneasy in her stance. Thankfully, she soon noticed him, to which he smiled warmly when she padded over to his nest. “Hey there.” He purred, his whiskers twitching as he looked up at the young warrior who had visited him, “I could be better.” Pinewhisker admitted with a softened chuckle, glancing at his rear leg that was outstretch and covered in fresh herbs as it healed beside him, “Daypaw says that my treatment could take a whole moon until I’m ready to go outside again.” He shook his head, making the negative thoughts go away for now, “Though, this day has gotten better for me by far - I’ve gotten the chance to see you once again. You have a valid point though, I was afraid that the medicine cat’s wouldn’t let me have any visitors since it was so busy with everyone. I’m blessed to see such a pretty face such as yours again.” He remarked, blinking up at Needlescar with a certain warmth in his gaze and smile alike, “But, enough about me and my silly injuries - how have you been doing? I do hope no cat has been giving you trouble.”
Needlescar smiled, looking down at her paws to hide the heat radiating from her face. She was blushing for some reason, probably looking weird. She smiled comfortingly at him, hoping she'd be able to visit often. She liked spending time with him, perhaps a little more than she should, but she didn't care. He seemed to like her company. Which was interesting to her, seeing as she had Pearlstream and a few others constantly re-enforcing her low self-esteem. He seemed to like her, though, and that was all that mattered for now. She hoped she'd find some nice RiverClan cats, but she knew some of them would just be Pearlstream clones. She made sure she wasn't in the way of the medicine cats, her tail curling around her as she turned her gaze to Pinewhisker, purring softly. She liked how he was so positive-looking, even with the condition of his leg. Needlescar wouldn't have been able to remain happy. She fixed her gaze on him, softly purring as he spoke. She smiled at him, her ears pricked and her posture more relaxed. She felt less shy, though she still felt a bit awkward being in here without needing to be healed. She was glad he felt a bit better, from the looks of him, though she drooped her ears a bit when he said he could be better. She tilted her head slightly. "Well then, I guess i'll be visiting you often." She mewed, only for her shyness to suddenly return. "I-I mean if you want me to!" She mumbled, once again blushing as she spoke. She wasn't sure why she was being so nervous, though it was slowly fading. At his words, she smiled softly. "T-Thanks.." she mewed, reminding herself of his little promise to compliment her. It had been a long time since she'd heard a compliment directed towards her, ever since he'd gone to the medicine cats den. "Y-Yeah, it was really crowded so I decided to wait a bit." She mewed, glad she had been able to come see him once some of the panic was gone. The flood was in the past, though it still made her nervous when she thought about it. "Pretty good, I haven't seen...this one cat who has an issue with me, for some reason." She replied, "and I've not had any trouble with RiverClan cats, yet."
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Needlescar smiled, looking down at her paws to hide the heat radiating from her face. She was blushing for some reason, probably looking weird. She smiled comfortingly at him, hoping she'd be able to visit often. She liked spending time with him, perhaps a little more than she should, but she didn't care. He seemed to like her company. Which was interesting to her, seeing as she had Pearlstream and a few others constantly re-enforcing her low self-esteem. He seemed to like her, though, and that was all that mattered for now. She hoped she'd find some nice RiverClan cats, but she knew some of them would just be Pearlstream clones. She made sure she wasn't in the way of the medicine cats, her tail curling around her as she turned her gaze to Pinewhisker, purring softly. She liked how he was so positive-looking, even with the condition of his leg. Needlescar wouldn't have been able to remain happy. She fixed her gaze on him, softly purring as he spoke. She smiled at him, her ears pricked and her posture more relaxed. She felt less shy, though she still felt a bit awkward being in here without needing to be healed. She was glad he felt a bit better, from the looks of him, though she drooped her ears a bit when he said he could be better. She tilted her head slightly. "Well then, I guess i'll be visiting you often." She mewed, only for her shyness to suddenly return. "I-I mean if you want me to!" She mumbled, once again blushing as she spoke. She wasn't sure why she was being so nervous, though it was slowly fading. At his words, she smiled softly. "T-Thanks.." she mewed, reminding herself of his little promise to compliment her. It had been a long time since she'd heard a compliment directed towards her, ever since he'd gone to the medicine cats den. "Y-Yeah, it was really crowded so I decided to wait a bit." She mewed, glad she had been able to come see him once some of the panic was gone. The flood was in the past, though it still made her nervous when she thought about it. "Pretty good, I haven't seen...this one cat who has an issue with me, for some reason." She replied, "and I've not had any trouble with RiverClan cats, yet."
The high-spirited warrior couldn’t help but smile at her with a certain softness and warmth in his expression, seeing how she blushed and was so shy around him. It made Pinewhisker admire her even more and just wish that he wasn’t cooped up here in the healing den, otherwise, they could have a more private place to get to know each other better. That’s what he had planned to do before he had broken his leg during the flood happened, but that didn’t mean it still couldn’t happen - it would just have to wait for a moon or so. The way she purred softly and just how she looked at him, it sent a shiver up his spine and a quick pulse through his heart. “I would love to see you more often.” The tom-cat said with a twitch of his whiskers, “Come visit me as much as you like, just make sure not to get in the way of Daypaw or Geckoleaf. They’ve been working awfully hard with the rest of their patients, as you can see.” Needlescar was so nervous and shy when she spoke about visiting him, but honestly, the warrior wished to see her as much as she could tolerate his presence. “No problem.” He purred, replying to her thank-you, “Once this bum-leg of mine is all better again, I would love to treat you to a nice walk in the forest.” Now it was Pinewhisker’s turn to blush as he looked down at his paws with a shy smile resting on his maw. He looked up to her once again though, chuckling slightly. “I do hope after all the panic and chaos, everything will turn alright in the end.” The tom-cat said, looking to the patient's around them, though Pinewhisker’s ears perked at her mentioning something about a cat that she had issues with apparently. “Ah, well, I’m glad that nobody has been giving you any trouble so far.” He said, glancing outside the medicine den for a moment, “If anyone gives you any trouble, feel free to tell me about it, okay?” Pinewhisker would give any cat a piece of his mind if he knew they were picking on Needlescar. He wasn’t normally a threatening, violent type, but something protective seemed to bubble inside of him when he imagined a cat bullying the sweet she-cat beside him.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The high-spirited warrior couldn’t help but smile at her with a certain softness and warmth in his expression, seeing how she blushed and was so shy around him. It made Pinewhisker admire her even more and just wish that he wasn’t cooped up here in the healing den, otherwise, they could have a more private place to get to know each other better. That’s what he had planned to do before he had broken his leg during the flood happened, but that didn’t mean it still couldn’t happen - it would just have to wait for a moon or so. The way she purred softly and just how she looked at him, it sent a shiver up his spine and a quick pulse through his heart. “I would love to see you more often.” The tom-cat said with a twitch of his whiskers, “Come visit me as much as you like, just make sure not to get in the way of Daypaw or Geckoleaf. They’ve been working awfully hard with the rest of their patients, as you can see.” Needlescar was so nervous and shy when she spoke about visiting him, but honestly, the warrior wished to see her as much as she could tolerate his presence. “No problem.” He purred, replying to her thank-you, “Once this bum-leg of mine is all better again, I would love to treat you to a nice walk in the forest.” Now it was Pinewhisker’s turn to blush as he looked down at his paws with a shy smile resting on his maw. He looked up to her once again though, chuckling slightly. “I do hope after all the panic and chaos, everything will turn alright in the end.” The tom-cat said, looking to the patient's around them, though Pinewhisker’s ears perked at her mentioning something about a cat that she had issues with apparently. “Ah, well, I’m glad that nobody has been giving you any trouble so far.” He said, glancing outside the medicine den for a moment, “If anyone gives you any trouble, feel free to tell me about it, okay?” Pinewhisker would give any cat a piece of his mind if he knew they were picking on Needlescar. He wasn’t normally a threatening, violent type, but something protective seemed to bubble inside of him when he imagined a cat bullying the sweet she-cat beside him.
The shy warrior smiled, her laying next to her best - and pretty much only - friend. Needlescar wished she wasn't so awkward around him, but that was just her. Awkard and shy and stuttery. She didn't think it annoyed him, as he hadn't said it, so she wasn't as nervous as she was around other cats. She would have liked a more..private place to talk, but with his leg and all that wouldn't be happening for a bit. She felt a tiny bit responcible for his injury, but he knew he'd just say it wasn't her fault. They could always get to know each other after the moon was over. "Good" she smiled, her eyes glowing with happiness. She nodded, considering when she'd come after this visit was over. "Yeah, they're very dedicated." She spoke of the two medicine cats fondly. They had a hard job, Needlescar wouldn't be able to do it under this much pressure. She glanced once more at the cats around them, frowning slightly seeing them hurt. The she-cat hoped he wouldn't be too annoyed if she visited a lot. She doubted she'd see anyone who hated her in here, but the clearing was a different story. Pearlstream may be out there, ready to ridicule her. "I'd like that.." she mewed, smiling. A nice walk sounded good after all this chaos. She giggled at his blush, glad she wasn't the only one doing it. She found him easy to talk with, despite her nervous stuttering. "Me too." Needlescar agreed, she didn't like chaos, she hoped everything would turn out okay. It'd go back to somewhat normal. Somewhat, was the main word. It wouldn't really be the same after the flood, but they could restore the camp. She cringed at the mentioning of the she-cat, she'd never really talked with her, she knew that she was mates of a Fuzz cat though. "Yeah..then again, I haven't really talked to anyone." She admitted, chuckling softly. "A-Alright, I will" she mewed, a bit taken off guard by the simple statement. Her ear-tips grew hot and she felt a little flutter in her chest. She really didn't talk to anyone, so Pearl was her only real enemy. Otherwise, most of them were in her head. She was greatful he was so protective-ish of her, though.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They werent shocked when Juniperpaw said no, by Geckoleafs rather distant attitude they werent surprised that they hadnt trained together yet. ¨you guys just need to talk, thats all.¨ they replied casually. They didnt think either of them had to apologize, Daypaw could somewhat understand why Geckoleaf was distant. With Cricketpaw dead, it was hard to see life move on and fill in her place. Looking over to the root she had selected, they leaned forward. ¨I tell if its burdock root, you scratch against the wood like this,¨ they mewed, taking their paw and unshelthing their large claws, a few noticeably missing on the paw. They dragged their paw down the wood and past the bark, revealing a pale orange color underneath,¨burdock will be this pale orange color, its how to tell the difference between any tree related herbs.¨ they explained, picking up the thick root and shoving it into its proper section. They felt somewhat like a mentor, seeing as they knew more then Juniperpaw, but they suppose that was a good thing--to take off some stress from Geckoleaf that is. ¨Regarding Gecko--every mentor apprentice relationship is different. When I go home I wont be here for her, shell look to you a lot more. Shell warm up, just give her time.¨ Day knew their mother and them were close, basically at the hip with most things, but they knew there would be a time where theyd go back home. They had a duty to do, afterall. And they knew Geckoleaf looked at them like a child, it made her grieving easier. A child lost, a child gained because of Crickets death. But they ha to leave at some point, and they didnt know how Gecko would handle it, so, Juniper had to bind with her to make that process easier.
Juniperpaw nodded in response to Daypaw who had claimed she and Geckoleaf only needed to talk. It seemed that she was doing a lot of nodding recently, and many might worry she will hurt her neck - but it's okay, she'll know which herbs to use by then! Though Geckoleaf had been distant, and the beginning of Juniperpaw's apprenticeship had been a giant cloud of disappointment, Juniperpaw still felt she had a ton to apologize for. She'd put all the blame on Geckoleaf, who had been grieving for her former apprentice. She'd let herself bottle her anger and self-pity, resulting in other's unhappiness. She felt a majority of this issue was all on her, and she was eager to apologize for it.

She watched Daypaw reach over, showing Juniperpaw how to tell if the wood was burdock root or not. She observed the way they clawed at the bark, their claws abnormally large and even a few missing, and she was surprised to see the color change so drastically. ``Cool!`` Juniperpaw displayed her awe, eyes wide and mouth slightly hanging open with fascination. In all honesty, Juniperpaw did consider Daypaw a second mentor, as well as a friend. She'd confided in them, just as much as she was taught by them. She looked at Daypaw with respect and admiration.

``I don't want you to leave,`` Juniperpaw whined, eyes narrowing sadly and her lips curling downward in a frown. ``I like you.`` She liked the idea of Geckoleaf spending more time with her, but she didn't want to say goodbye to Daypaw. Though the older feline was quite distant and cold, Juniperpaw felt at home with them, comfortable and at ease. ``We're friends, right?`` Juniperpaw looked at Daypaw, adopting a hopeful expression.
Old September 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw nodded in response to Daypaw who had claimed she and Geckoleaf only needed to talk. It seemed that she was doing a lot of nodding recently, and many might worry she will hurt her neck - but it's okay, she'll know which herbs to use by then! Though Geckoleaf had been distant, and the beginning of Juniperpaw's apprenticeship had been a giant cloud of disappointment, Juniperpaw still felt she had a ton to apologize for. She'd put all the blame on Geckoleaf, who had been grieving for her former apprentice. She'd let herself bottle her anger and self-pity, resulting in other's unhappiness. She felt a majority of this issue was all on her, and she was eager to apologize for it.

She watched Daypaw reach over, showing Juniperpaw how to tell if the wood was burdock root or not. She observed the way they clawed at the bark, their claws abnormally large and even a few missing, and she was surprised to see the color change so drastically. ``Cool!`` Juniperpaw displayed her awe, eyes wide and mouth slightly hanging open with fascination. In all honesty, Juniperpaw did consider Daypaw a second mentor, as well as a friend. She'd confided in them, just as much as she was taught by them. She looked at Daypaw with respect and admiration.

``I don't want you to leave,`` Juniperpaw whined, eyes narrowing sadly and her lips curling downward in a frown. ``I like you.`` She liked the idea of Geckoleaf spending more time with her, but she didn't want to say goodbye to Daypaw. Though the older feline was quite distant and cold, Juniperpaw felt at home with them, comfortable and at ease. ``We're friends, right?`` Juniperpaw looked at Daypaw, adopting a hopeful expression.
Daypaws ears twitched at the question, staying silent for a moment. They were..standoffish regarding friends. They didnt make them easily, mainly because of their rather cold exterior. But there were very few that pushed past that. They eyed Juniperpaw for a moment, golden-orange hues in slits, a look of unsatisfaction on their face. But in all honesty, it was just their resting/normal face. But after the moment of silence, they smiled. With was a crooked smile, a big contrast to their usual grumpy aura. ¨We are.¨ they mewed after a moment. They liked Juniperpaw. She reminded them a lot of Cricketpaw. But Daypaw prevented themself from comparing the two cats, as they were different, and Juniper deserved more respect then to be compared to someone else. She overal; happy exterior and never ending positivity was like dejvu. They looked back to the herb wall hearing her sad tone, she didnt want them to leave. they didnt want to think about leaving. There, they didnt have Geckoleaf, they didnt have Russetstar, they didnt have the friends they had made here. They had an empty den with a pawful of cats who seemed like they enjoyed Daypaws company. It would be back to the same routine again like before, and they hated it. But they couldnt help it, it was their duty, they had to leave no matter how much they didnt want to. ¨I dont want to leave either.¨ They didnt know how Geckoleaf would handle them leaving. The two had grown so close over such a short period of time, they two were bound at the hip at this point, and they simply didnt know what it would be like after they left.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Palegleam winced as she padded into the den, her entire body aching. She'd gotten the matted fur and various cuts and bruises that every cat had during the flood, but, as usual, she had to be clumsier than the rest and stumble as she fled. She'd been lucky that she hadn't gotten lost on the way out of the camp! The light-furred she-cat looked nervously around the den, lifting her right forepaw, as putting weight on it just made her pain worse. She could guess that something was wrong with that leg, perhaps a sprain or wrench; without a medicine cat, she couldn't know for sure. The line of cats to see Geckoleaf and Daypaw had shortened considerably, so she'd decided to finally start moving and ask for some help.

The ShadowClan warrior looked around for Daypaw; it wasn't that she didn't trust Geckoleaf, but she'd prefer to be treated by a cat she already knew, even if not personally. Palegleam frowned and meowed quietly, "Daypaw? Are you here?"

@woly

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:19 AM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched at the question, staying silent for a moment. They were..standoffish regarding friends. They didnt make them easily, mainly because of their rather cold exterior. But there were very few that pushed past that. They eyed Juniperpaw for a moment, golden-orange hues in slits, a look of unsatisfaction on their face. But in all honesty, it was just their resting/normal face. But after the moment of silence, they smiled. With was a crooked smile, a big contrast to their usual grumpy aura. ¨We are.¨ they mewed after a moment. They liked Juniperpaw. She reminded them a lot of Cricketpaw. But Daypaw prevented themself from comparing the two cats, as they were different, and Juniper deserved more respect then to be compared to someone else. She overal; happy exterior and never ending positivity was like dejvu. They looked back to the herb wall hearing her sad tone, she didnt want them to leave. they didnt want to think about leaving. There, they didnt have Geckoleaf, they didnt have Russetstar, they didnt have the friends they had made here. They had an empty den with a pawful of cats who seemed like they enjoyed Daypaws company. It would be back to the same routine again like before, and they hated it. But they couldnt help it, it was their duty, they had to leave no matter how much they didnt want to. ¨I dont want to leave either.¨ They didnt know how Geckoleaf would handle them leaving. The two had grown so close over such a short period of time, they two were bound at the hip at this point, and they simply didnt know what it would be like after they left.
Juniperpaw brightened immediately the moment a rather awkward smile stretched across Daypaw's muzzle, and she seemed to brighten even more when Daypaw spoke those two words... Those two words meant so much to Juniperpaw - she nearly cried tears of joy, but luckily, she refrained from doing so. Most likely, Daypaw would've taken their words back if a single tear formed, and Juniperpaw didn't really want that. She purred, the smile across her own face refusing to falter. Her facial features were beginning to ache; she'd smiled too much in the time since she met Daypaw, but she didn't want to stop smiling. When was the last time she was this happy? Perhaps when she was in the nursery, curled at her mother's belly, with her father and half-brothers standing over her, cooing?

She nearly reached over to press against Daypaw, but she really, really, really was not interested in losing the ShadowClan cat's friendship. Plus, Juniperpaw really liked to have her ears intact. She didn't know if it was safe to adopt a sad expression, if Daypaw would be okay with that, but she decided to take the safer route. Juniperpaw rose to her paws, shuffling forward slightly. ``Don't you worry, Daypaw! We'll see each other all the time! At Gatherings, at the Starcave, and maybe even at the border! And if you don't forget about your family here in RiverClan, then you'll never leave us. And we won't forget about you either, I promise! We'll always be thinking about you.``

She didn't exactly understand the relationship that Daypaw and Geckoleaf shared, but if it were anything similar to the mother-daughter bond Juniperpaw had with Cloversplash, then she didn't want to know what it would be like to leave. She couldn't imagine! She was silent for a few moments, and then unexpectedly, Juniperpaw jumped forward, brushing against Daypaw. She even offered the other feline a quick lick on the cheek, and then she was bounding out of the den, laughing over her shoulder as she hurried out.
Old September 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Palegleam winced as she padded into the den, her entire body aching. She'd gotten the matted fur and various cuts and bruises that every cat had during the flood, but, as usual, she had to be clumsier than the rest and stumble as she fled. She'd been lucky that she hadn't gotten lost on the way out of the camp! The light-furred she-cat looked nervously around the den, lifting her right forepaw, as putting weight on it just made her pain worse. She could guess that something was wrong with that leg, perhaps a sprain or wrench; without a medicine cat, she couldn't know for sure. The line of cats to see Geckoleaf and Daypaw had shortened considerably, so she'd decided to finally start moving and ask for some help.

The ShadowClan warrior looked around for Daypaw; it wasn't that she didn't trust Geckoleaf, but she'd prefer to be treated by a cat she already knew, even if not personally. Palegleam frowned and meowed quietly, "Daypaw? Are you here?"

@woly
At hearing their name their ears twitched, stopping what they were doing immediately , amber hues darting across the den and finding themselves on Palegleam. They stood up, padding to her side instantly seeing the motion of her leg. They stuck next to her side so she could lean against them, walking slowly next to them, ushering her to a nest,¨Yes Im here,¨ they mewed softly. ¨Whats the problem? Besides the paw.¨
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

@Clover

The inviting scent of herbs swept across the den, stronger than the foul ShadowClan scent and even the fishy RiverClan scent. Outside the den, the sun shone brightly on the earth, and most would expect heat from the vibrant rays. However, nature seemed to have a different idea. A cold wind blew over the camp, not powerful enough to chase the clan cats into their dens, but enough for every feline to fluff out their fur against the breeze. Inside the den, the wind was not very bothersome. The den was a comfortable place to be for Juniperpaw, with the welcoming scent of herbs wrapping around her.

She could recognize a few of the herbs that were tucked securely into the nicks of the wall. Goldenrod was one that caught her eye, as well as burdock root. Juniperpaw smiled proudly as she named the herbs correctly, silently thanking Daypaw for their brief lesson. Head raised high with pride, Juniperpaw mewed to herself in a playfully arrogant tone, ``Well, aren't I amazing?`` An amused purr rumbled in her chest and laughter danced in her innocent green eyes. She sighed after calming down, mumbling through a soft smile, ``Ah, I'm funny.`` She couldn't help but giggle one last time.

Juniperpaw stood in the center of the den, neck swiveling as she looked around. What to do now..? The herbs had already been sorted through - though it was probably best that she didn't take up that duty yet - and she wasn't yet knowledgeable enough on herbs to treat patients - not that there was anyone in the den who required immediate treatment anyways. And she wasn't exactly interested in leaving the den and striking up conversation with a clanmate or a ShadowClan cat. Instead, Juniperpaw sunk down on her haunches with her back to the entrance and tail curled neatly at her side. In her boredom, she pawed at the ground below her, looked around the den, and even mentally conversed with herself.
Hey Juniperpaw, how's it going?
Going great, Juniperpaw, and you?
Oh you know... same old, same old.
Coolio.
Yep...
Mhm...

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; September 26th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.