Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw turned to see Purepaw enter the den and she did her best to put a somewhat optimistic expression on her face. ``Ah, thank you very much. I could use the help.`` She felt a bit better now, knowing someone was here to support her. With a thankful glance Juniperpaw began to shoot orders left and right. ``I just need similar herbs piled together. Herbs that look and smell alike should be put in a pile together. If you come across any herbs that are torn or crushed, create a pile for them off to the side.``

She had already started by bunching together crushed poppy seeds and she'd organized the feverfew. She was in the process of gathering other similar-looking herbs when she heard quiet whimpers which brought her to glance swiftly at the nest she'd left Sorrelkit in. Immediately dropping the leaves, Juniperpaw rushed to the kit's side and lowered herself to her level. ``Sorrelkit? How are you feeling?``

~ ~ ~

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat was distracted by the ShadowClan medicine cat entering the den and Juniperpaw immediately felt guilt flood her. After all, it was her actions that caused Daydream pain. Turning away from the wall of herbs, Juniperpaw gazed softly at the feline she hoped she could still consider a sibling-figure. She felt small now, which was completely appropriate considering the situation. Daydream called the shots - it was up to them on what direction this conversation would go.

Her ears swiveled as she picked up on Daydream's statement. Juniperpaw found herself glancing around the den to take in all the changes which she'd barely recognized. Quietly, which is much unlike her, the 'paw answered, ``Yeah; I did.``
(So sorry this is late!!!)
Sorrelkit opened her hazel eyes and glanced sadly at Juniperpaw, her darker brown fur rumpled,” I was a mouseheart yesterday. If I didn’t have the kitsense not to eat hte herbs, I’ll never have enough sense to become a warrior. If I do become a warrior, I’ll be scolded for acting like a kit.” She whimpered furrowing her brow,” but I feel better. Not that great though.” She murmered softly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw beamed at the idea of Daydream mentoring her, helping her finish her training, but she brightened even more when they referred to her as `little sister`. She'd been so convinced she'd destroyed her relationship with the ShadowClan medicine cat and she had never been so happy to be wrong. ``Yes! Yes, yes, yes!`` She seemed to of forgotten any words other than `yes`, her excitement engulfing her and muddling with her brain. And the shock of Daydream's apology - as well as the smile they just offered - was almost too much to bear.

Finally, she was brought back to her senses as Daydream mentioned Fallenstar. ``Huh? Oh, you mean Fallenstar. He's overwhelmed right now, but I'll help him get back on track. Everyone needs a supporter or two.`` Juniperpaw flashed Daydream a bright grin, one of gullible innocence and cheer.

~ ~ ~

@Pureheart @2018 Okapi

``Oh, Sorrelkit, you're not the first kit to get into trouble and you won't be the last! Now, have some fresh-kill. Purepaw brought it in, isn't that considerate?`` Juniperpaw glanced over her shoulder at the other apprentice, an appreciative expression stretched across her face. She looked back to the kit, nudging the squirrel into closer proximity.

``When you've finished, we'll see how you feel standing and walking,`` she added before rising to her paws and joining Purepaw in organizing the herbs. Juniperpaw didn't expect the small kit to eat the entire squirrel, but she was looking for Sorrelkit to eat until she was full, assuming the kit was better.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw beamed at the idea of Daydream mentoring her, helping her finish her training, but she brightened even more when they referred to her as `little sister`. She'd been so convinced she'd destroyed her relationship with the ShadowClan medicine cat and she had never been so happy to be wrong. ``Yes! Yes, yes, yes!`` She seemed to of forgotten any words other than `yes`, her excitement engulfing her and muddling with her brain. And the shock of Daydream's apology - as well as the smile they just offered - was almost too much to bear.

Finally, she was brought back to her senses as Daydream mentioned Fallenstar. ``Huh? Oh, you mean Fallenstar. He's overwhelmed right now, but I'll help him get back on track. Everyone needs a supporter or two.`` Juniperpaw flashed Daydream a bright grin, one of gullible innocence and cheer.

~ ~ ~

@Pureheart @2018 Okapi

``Oh, Sorrelkit, you're not the first kit to get into trouble and you won't be the last! Now, have some fresh-kill. Purepaw brought it in, isn't that considerate?`` Juniperpaw glanced over her shoulder at the other apprentice, an appreciative expression stretched across her face. She looked back to the kit, nudging the squirrel into closer proximity.

``When you've finished, we'll see how you feel standing and walking,`` she added before rising to her paws and joining Purepaw in organizing the herbs. Juniperpaw didn't expect the small kit to eat the entire squirrel, but she was looking for Sorrelkit to eat until she was full, assuming the kit was better.
Sorrelkit had her doubts about what Juniperpaw said, but she still sighed and ate the prey she ate about half of it, before gently pushing it away,” Thank you Purepaw.” She paused for a moment,” You say other kits have gotten into trouble. Since I don’t know any forty moon kits, I’ll believe I may become a warrior, but kits like me who get into trouble for something like this... I assume I’ll be like twenty moons old when I get my warrior name, right? If I do stuff like this as a kit, as an apprentice won’t this equal me being that apprentice that gets caught trespassing in another clan hunting or the one who sees a tom out of the clan. Aren’t the cats who as kits do what I did, worse as apprentices.” She asked hoping Juniperpaw wouldn’t do the ‘I can’t ever take a mate so I wouldn’t know’ thing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 4th, 2018, 12:25 PM

@2018 Okapi

Purepaw hunched down to Sorrelkit’s level. “No one is perfect, little one,” he said with a reassuring tone. When I was a kittypet, I accidentally made dirt on the Twoleg’s floor, and it smelled terrible! Then again, kittypet food tasted terrible, but it was all I had.”
Mood Song: Memories of Wandering Part 1 by Robert Rich
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@king kaleb!

daydream eyed the apprentice for a moment before giving a hesitant nod,
Id just watch over him. I dont get the best feeling off of him. and thats saying something coming from me." they replied. there was just something about him that the enby did not like at all. it was easy to get on the bad side of daydream, but so quickly out of pure feeling? that was a new one. honestly, riverclan used to feel like home. geckoleaf was here. russetstar was here. they were close with both of them, but now they were either missing or retired. it felt...a little less homey. but they didnt mind coming here to help train juniperpaw, or just to visit her in general. while the leaders may not understand, the medcats were really close. like old friend, or siblings in a way.

"Anyway, ive come to train you. as much as id love to catch up and everything, id rather teach you as much as i can since we just had a war."
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw pawed a poppy seed back into place before pausing to look over at Sorrelkit and Purepaw. Her ears were erect and her gaze was locked firmly on the kit, both signs of proof that she was listening. As Sorrelkit spoke, Juniperpaw nodded in understanding. She was thinking of ways to respond when Purepaw popped up and she couldn't help but release a brief purr of amusement. It was something she hadn't heard ever before, and she mentally added, It's like he was declaring war against his twolegs by performing such an act.

Finally, Juniperpaw answered honestly, ``Well, it depends on how I react. It is my den, after all. If I report to Fallenstar about it, there is a high chance you'd receive punishment. Maybe he'd make you help me here by cleaning up messes or collecting herbs for me. And, of course, you may fall behind on your warrior training seeing how you would've been helping me instead. So, yes, you'd be made a warrior late. And how could I forget? - maybe I'd make you rest for a few days as well to recover from eating all my herbs; that would put you even further behind. But you're not an apprentice, Sorrelkit. You don't have to worry about punishment this time because I won't tell Fallenstar. However, if this happens again, I will have no choice but to report to our leader.`` With a tired huff, Juniperpaw returned to picking up the herbs and placing them in their respectful areas. She was planning to scold Sorrelkit after by firmly warning the kit not to cross her again but she decided that what she'd said was warning enough.

~ ~ ~

@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw trusted Daydream's judgement and seeing how the older feline was unsure of Fallenstar, she'd be sure to keep an eye on the new leader and put tons of effort into guiding Fallenstar along the correct path. ``I've got my eye on him,`` Juniperpaw reassured with a brisk nod, still struggling to restrain her excitement. Her forepaws were shuffling anxiously against the earth and she desperately fought the urge to tackle Daydream to the ground and express her joy in an over-dramatic way.

However, Juniperpaw was able to display her happiness in a different way. As Daydream mentioned training, the she-cat gasped loudly in an - yep, you guessed it, over-dramatic way - before spinning around and bounding towards her herb store. She was antsy to do something with Daydream, and training was a great idea, considering the circumstances. Although RiverClan and ShadowClan were on opposite sides of the war, their loyalty to different sides would not change their siblingship.

~ ~ ~

@starfall

Juniperpaw was gathering bits of herbs off the floor of the den after having just treated an injured patient. She piled the unusable parts into a group beside the den entrance which she would later bunch together onto a large leaf, wrap, and then discard somewhere in the territory. She was currently in the process of pawing together a couple parts of a leaf as well as a crushed berry which she had accidentally stepped on while treating her clanmates.

The juice of the berry was still pasted firmly on her pad and as she walked the juice clung to anything she stepped on. In a matter of seconds she had leaves and dirt gathered on her pad. Though it was quite an easy way of picking up after herself, it was incredibly uncomfortable. She'd certainly be doing anything she could after to clean herself up.

With one hind paw buried in herbs and her forepaws busy in grouping together even more herbs, Juniperpaw had a right to be afraid that all four paws would later evolve to be herbs. She pictured herself walking on chervil feet and she couldn't help but chuckle softly at her wild imagination.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw pawed a poppy seed back into place before pausing to look over at Sorrelkit and Purepaw. Her ears were erect and her gaze was locked firmly on the kit, both signs of proof that she was listening. As Sorrelkit spoke, Juniperpaw nodded in understanding. She was thinking of ways to respond when Purepaw popped up and she couldn't help but release a brief purr of amusement. It was something she hadn't heard ever before, and she mentally added, It's like he was declaring war against his twolegs by performing such an act.

Finally, Juniperpaw answered honestly, ``Well, it depends on how I react. It is my den, after all. If I report to Fallenstar about it, there is a high chance you'd receive punishment. Maybe he'd make you help me here by cleaning up messes or collecting herbs for me. And, of course, you may fall behind on your warrior training seeing how you would've been helping me instead. So, yes, you'd be made a warrior late. And how could I forget? - maybe I'd make you rest for a few days as well to recover from eating all my herbs; that would put you even further behind. But you're not an apprentice, Sorrelkit. You don't have to worry about punishment this time because I won't tell Fallenstar. However, if this happens again, I will have no choice but to report to our leader.`` With a tired huff, Juniperpaw returned to picking up the herbs and placing them in their respectful areas. She was planning to scold Sorrelkit after by firmly warning the kit not to cross her again but she decided that what she'd said was warning enough.

~ ~ ~

@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw trusted Daydream's judgement and seeing how the older feline was unsure of Fallenstar, she'd be sure to keep an eye on the new leader and put tons of effort into guiding Fallenstar along the correct path. ``I've got my eye on him,`` Juniperpaw reassured with a brisk nod, still struggling to restrain her excitement. Her forepaws were shuffling anxiously against the earth and she desperately fought the urge to tackle Daydream to the ground and express her joy in an over-dramatic way.

However, Juniperpaw was able to display her happiness in a different way. As Daydream mentioned training, the she-cat gasped loudly in an - yep, you guessed it, over-dramatic way - before spinning around and bounding towards her herb store. She was antsy to do something with Daydream, and training was a great idea, considering the circumstances. Although RiverClan and ShadowClan were on opposite sides of the war, their loyalty to different sides would not change their siblingship.

~ ~ ~

@starfall

Juniperpaw was gathering bits of herbs off the floor of the den after having just treated an injured patient. She piled the unusable parts into a group beside the den entrance which she would later bunch together onto a large leaf, wrap, and then discard somewhere in the territory. She was currently in the process of pawing together a couple parts of a leaf as well as a crushed berry which she had accidentally stepped on while treating her clanmates.

The juice of the berry was still pasted firmly on her pad and as she walked the juice clung to anything she stepped on. In a matter of seconds she had leaves and dirt gathered on her pad. Though it was quite an easy way of picking up after herself, it was incredibly uncomfortable. She'd certainly be doing anything she could after to clean herself up.

With one hind paw buried in herbs and her forepaws busy in grouping together even more herbs, Juniperpaw had a right to be afraid that all four paws would later evolve to be herbs. She pictured herself walking on chervil feet and she couldn't help but chuckle softly at her wild imagination.
Sorrelkit slowly took in what Juniperpaw told her,” So I’m going to be an apprentice at seven moons.” She murmered slowly, not completely understanding it.

Old February 5th, 2018, 04:29 PM

@2018 Okapi

Purepaw's expression was kind and gentle. "Everyone makes mistakes. The important part is to learn from them," he said after putting away some more herbs. Then, his expression changed to be more firm, but still kind. "This mistake was more serious, but the lesson was one of the most important. There are many hidden dangers in this world. Just because something looks like fun doesn't mean that it's going to be that way. Listen to your parents, and your mentor when you become an apprentice. If you see something that looks like fun, pay attention to your surroundings. Do you see any other cats doing it? If not, it's best to err on the side of caution."
Mood Song: Memories of Wandering Part 1 by Robert Rich
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:56 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

@king kaleb!

"Good. Ive already been to skyclan countless times to help shinefang with his training, and now you, i cant be babysitting almost every clan and their leaders." well, that was their attempt at humor, even if it was kinda true. following junipers path to the herbal store, it reminded them of geckoleaf. while many herbs were the same, there were some herbs you could only find in certain clans. the scent was thick but it reminded them of home. riverclan used to feel like their home, but all they had was juniperpaw here, and sometimes russetswirl. their home had been gone a long time ago. shaking their head out of their daze, they stared up to where she kept the plants organized, taking a quick sniff at the plants and running through their head what they were,"Okay, i want you to tell me where geckoleaf left off in your training so I dont repeat myself."
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
@starfall

[[Juni and Day talkin bout the fluff ball

you've summoned the devil, here he is]]

He was...a mess, to say the least. His head was an absolute wreck at the moment, so much was happening, first Russetswirl stepping down, than he got a war thrown at him, and now Honeypool is back, he was pretty sure he was still processing the fact that he was now leader, heck, he may still be processing the fact that he was a deputy. He honestly wasn't sure why he decided to make his way to the medicine cat den, it could have been the few small, stinging scratches littered across his body, or, it could have been the scratches and blotches in his mental health, that could definitely be it, and that he needed someone to talk too. So of course he was going to tell Juniperpaw that he was visiting for the physical wounds. He poked his head in, wincing as a leaf from one of the fronds poked his eye. Once his vision cleared, though it was only one eye it was still fairly blurry, he scanned the den, noting all the clanmates that were relaxing in the nests, or, well, relaxing wasn't really the correct word. For a second, he regretted coming here, noting that a few of his clanmates had it much worse than he, but it was too late, it would have been too akward if he just poked his head in then walked off. "...Juniperpaw, are you in here?" he asked in a hushed voice, barely audible due to his gravely tone of voice. As he finished the sentence he was halfway into the den, the scent of herbs stung his nose, and in that split second, he heard a soft giggle come from his right.

Fallenstar didn't even notice the multi-colored molly, she had blended in due to the shading of the rocks, the shadows, and the herbs, heck, he thought she was a herb. "Oh! Sorry....didn't uh...I didn't look around, so I didn't..." he trailed off awkwardly. Gosh this felt familiar. Was it just a thing he had with medicine cats? He let out a cough and flattened his ears against his head, feeling his cheeks flush. "You've got a lot of wounded cats in here...I should go." he said awkwardly, slowly making his way out of the heavily scented den. Today just wasn't a good day for the tom, was it?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us