Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:52 AM
Hello!
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:46 AM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 12:23 AM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 12:10 AM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Moondancer picked the plumbest mouse she could find in the scarce freshkill pile. Leafbare really took it’s toll on said pile. There wasn’t much. Sighing lightly, she turned to find the most shadowy and cozy looking spot. After she’d done so, she made her way to there, and plopping herself down with the mouse. Seconds after, Ocelotpath almost made her jump in surprise as he crept up behind her. She wasn’t really mad at him to be fair. She instantly got that bubbly feeling in her chest. She seemed to always get that when he were around. But now it was a bit bigger than usual. She might find out if her suspicions were true today. She didn’t know if he’d like either result. She hoped he would be happy and thrilled like her, should they turn out to be true.
“Oh hai Ocelotpath. I was just looking for you actually” She said with a cat’s smile, before turning her head as another known figure walked up to them. Jaysong herself, who had been Moondancers first goal to find. Feeling a slight blush underneath her pelt as her mother began fussing over her at once, she couldn’t help but smile. Would Jaysong like the news too? Mistkit certainly would. But where were she currently?
Peering after Jaysong’s gaze, she quickly figured out where. And it wasn’t good news. What had Mistkit been thinking? That was the first thought which went through the egyptian maud’s head, but moments later she heard the crack of bones, and everything stood still for a moment for her. Had.. Had Mistkit just.. No, no this was a nightmare wasn’t it?
Trying to leap up to go check on her youngest sister, Moondancer gave out a groan in pain. Something had kicked the side of her belly.. But from the inside! She instantly felt like she was going to vomit, and had to lay down flat once again to keep from doing so. Why was this happening now? Her suspicions HAD to be true now.. This was the feeling of kits kicking inside her belly. She was pregnant indeed.
Moondancer wanted to go check on Mistkit badly. But at the same time she had to stay still for not to vomit. This had turned from a happy day to a hell, only in a few moments. Was Mistkit okay? Was she going to survive? Was she dead?

@Marble @Lonestar23 @KKShift

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; March 12th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 10:20 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Inkjoy was currently sitting in the clearing,gazing up at the sky. Her long black fur ruffled in the breeze a bit,the chilled leaf bare air clashing with her warm pelt. Snowflakes danced in the air,dropping and sprinkling across her pelt. Life was boring,she didn't have that many friends in her clan. It felt like the same thing every day,wake up,eat,hunt,patrol,eat,and sleep. Over and over again,maybe it was her shy attitude that closed off a lot of people but once you got passed her shy out look she was very kind,soft spoken yes,but sweet nonetheless. So here she sat alone in the clearing,per usual.
Old March 13th, 2017, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
She jumped up and landed beside him and she ran underneath him, biting his tail. She went underneath his feet and sent a powerful blow to his chest. She didn't stop there. She pinned his chest to the ground.
Spinekit gasped as the air was forced from his lungs from the kick."I.. yield.." he wheezed as the she-kit pinned him to the ground. The black oriental shorthair was covered in grass and dust from their scuffle. "That was fun! We should play-fight again sometime." He purred. "Well, I...I should go now..than..ks for.. for the fun." He said the stutter returning because he was no longer distracted.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 13th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Spinekit gasped as the air was forced from his lungs from the kick."I.. yield.." he wheezed as the she-kit pinned him to the ground. The black oriental shorthair was covered in grass and dust from their scuffle. "That was fun! We should play-fight again sometime." He purred. "Well, I...I should go now..than..ks for.. for the fun." He said the stutter returning because he was no longer distracted.
"See ya around." She purred walking towards the nursery. Spinekit was a good fighter.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Spinekit wandered off and climbed up one of the few trees in the grassy clearing. The crisp winter breeze that carried a hint of a future new-leaf brushed against his ebony fur and filled him with peace. He always felt happier when close to the sky and the wind. He watched longingly as a bird passed overhead; its feathery body seeming to just float in the sky. He would never tell any cat but when he died he sure hoped he could fly like a bird. Letting his tail swish lazily in the wind he closed his eyes and dreamt of flight.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 13th, 2017, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Smokeheart was laying in the clearing. He was thinking about his daughter, Lilackit, who died from sickness moons ago. He left his mate after her death. He sighed to himself. Lilackit should still be here. He glanced at his paws. He hadn't even been close to his son, Snakepaw. He glanced towards the sky. He had been depressed lately and was even pushing his friends away.
Old March 13th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

When it was his turn to yell in her face, she did nothing but stare sternly up at him, her fur obviously still singing from anger. She growled lowly as he talked and she turned her to the side, her ears seemed to hurt as he nagged on. He told her to go out in the territory to ward off predators and/or enemy cats. She knew well then to do something like that. She wasn't named after breeze just because of how fast was, she also was, like a breeze, very fragile and lithe. One major bite or scratch could either cripple her or kill her, and she didn't plan on going to StarClan that day. Guarding the clan and a predator or clan cat comes in? Check reason above. This cat needs to know about the weaknesses and strengths of a cat before yelling in their face. She growled in her head. As he finally began to walk away, she quietly mumbles, "If you weren't in the same clan as I am, you would have already been clawed up." His long scar caught her attention, as well as his tiny limp, to which she hasn't noticed before. She huffed in his direction. She swirled around and allowed her back to face the tom. He can't tell me what to do. She began to once again not do her duties and closed her eyes, once again, simply out of spite.
Badgersong didn't spare so much as a glance over in her direction after he had settled into his original place, his tail tucking to his side and his gaze focused sternly on the ground as he ate his meager meal, one of the smallest pieces of prey the pile had to offer, leaving the better choices for others, something he had always done.
A black and white cat that looked very similar to the senior warrior hesitantly and rather reluctantly approached Sorrelbreeze, his head slightly hunched and his gaze glancing away as he cleared his throat a bit.
"U-Um, Moondancer said I uh.. I have to take two cats with my o-on a border patrol, can.. Are you willing to come with me?"
The tom's voice was so soft it was nearly like the whisper of wind through the trees and yet it was still audible. His yellow eyes glanced at the she-cat before he found himself looking away, his bobtail twitching.
Who else could I take on the patrol?
Ibisprowl cleared his throat a bit as he waited for Sorrelbreeze to respond to him, his head swiveling to look around the clearing for a cat that wasn't too busy before spotting his father. Badgersong.
Dad is always ready to go on a patrol.
Sighing out a bit glumly, he looked back at the she-cat, expecting that her response would be ready by now. The young warrior hoped that she would be willing to go along with him, it was always so difficult to find a cat to go on a patrol with.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer picked the plumbest mouse she could find in the scarce freshkill pile. Leafbare really took it’s toll on said pile. There wasn’t much. Sighing lightly, she turned to find the most shadowy and cozy looking spot. After she’d done so, she made her way to there, and plopping herself down with the mouse. Seconds after, Ocelotpath almost made her jump in surprise as he crept up behind her. She wasn’t really mad at him to be fair. She instantly got that bubbly feeling in her chest. She seemed to always get that when he were around. But now it was a bit bigger than usual. She might find out if her suspicions were true today. She didn’t know if he’d like either result. She hoped he would be happy and thrilled like her, should they turn out to be true.
“Oh hai Ocelotpath. I was just looking for you actually” She said with a cat’s smile, before turning her head as another known figure walked up to them. Jaysong herself, who had been Moondancers first goal to find. Feeling a slight blush underneath her pelt as her mother began fussing over her at once, she couldn’t help but smile. Would Jaysong like the news too? Mistkit certainly would. But where were she currently?
Peering after Jaysong’s gaze, she quickly figured out where. And it wasn’t good news. What had Mistkit been thinking? That was the first thought which went through the egyptian maud’s head, but moments later she heard the crack of bones, and everything stood still for a moment for her. Had.. Had Mistkit just.. No, no this was a nightmare wasn’t it?
Trying to leap up to go check on her youngest sister, Moondancer gave out a groan in pain. Something had kicked the side of her belly.. But from the inside! She instantly felt like she was going to vomit, and had to lay down flat once again to keep from doing so. Why was this happening now? Her suspicions HAD to be true now.. This was the feeling of kits kicking inside her belly. She was pregnant indeed.
Moondancer wanted to go check on Mistkit badly. But at the same time she had to stay still for not to vomit. This had turned from a happy day to a hell, only in a few moments. Was Mistkit okay? Was she going to survive? Was she dead?

@Marble @Lonestar23 @KKShift

@Lonestar23 @Marble @KKShift Bump?

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
((I'm just waiting for Marble or Lonestar. I would post but Mistkit is a little knocked out, if you couldn't tell. I'm waiting for a reply from Kestrel so we can get into the medicine cat den. And just FYI, she's fine, just dislocated her shoulder and got a few scratches and cuts. She's gonna hate staying in the nursery xD.))
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@KKshift @Spirit @Marble
The Bengal smiled, curling his tail around his paws and looking the slightest bit uneasy as he did so. This was new-- everything was so new. And now he had no idea what he was feeling. "And now you've found me." He mewed, with a joking smile before his expression turned more serious and worried. She looked...different. Just a little, but it was making him nervous. Was something wrong? Was she doing okay? He was about to start asking questions before Jaysong approached. It wasn't that the tom had anything against the older feline. He didn't really notice her, to be honest. But she sometimes made him nervous, like she was silently judging him for being around his daughter. Though that was probably just paranoia, he half-doubted it. The tom shifted his weight, nodding his head politely at the older female. "Hello, Jaysong." He spoke in a slightly louder voice, as though in an attempt to be seen by the older cat.

He didn't think she was really trying to ignore him. But there were always things that called for attention, and he wasn't one of them. And then a sound broke the peaceful chatter that made his whole body tense in fear. Something bad had happened. He didn't know what, but that sound hadn't sounded good. At Moondancer's groan of pain, a look of alarm crossed over the tom's features. Being-- well, a tom-- he wasn't familiar with signs of pregnancy. And he certainly wasn't familiar with cats groaning in pain as they got up. "Whoa, hey now, you should probably...probably stay still. I'll go see. It's going to be okay." He spoke in a lower voice, trying to calm the nervous female. He was no expert, but he guessed that calmer words would help any cat. Ocelotpath tried to calm himself again, his limbs shaking with fear and he swallowed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he got to his paws slightly slower then she had done.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread