Today 03:34 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 PM

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

coldheart purred and gently swiped at featherdust. " And I saw your eyes when I pounced, they were wider than a kits." Coldheart got his hind legs and pushed the she cats off his flank.
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:49 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Halestar padded around the territory, taking it slow on her walk. She had been relatively down lately and she didn't quite know why she felt this way...maybe it was because Echoheart was gone...her friend Timberstar was also gone too. She felt mighty alone in this world- she still had cats who were close to her but none like how her mate and best friend were.

The leader continued to pad along the boarder, tail drooping slightly. She took a deep breath and looked around before smelling something odd- like something small.

@bad company

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:03 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Halestar padded around the territory, taking it slow on her walk. She had been relatively down lately and she didn't quite know why she felt this way...maybe it was because Echoheart was gone...her friend Timberstar was also gone too. She felt mighty alone in this world- she still had cats who were close to her but none like how her mate and best friend were.

The leader continued to pad along the boarder, tail drooping slightly. She took a deep breath and looked around before smelling something odd- like something small.

@bad company
She was right on what she was smelling. The small, malnourished and rather young kit wandered, desperate to find leftover grouse from a fox. But he found nothing. He was weak, and he limped as he walked. Get past his messy, muddy pelt, he was a pure white tom with kitten blue eyes, however one seemed to start turning into it's destined colour, and it was easy to tell he would be odd-eyed.

As he wandered, he sensed the Maine Coon molly close, but he was too desperate to care if she would kill him or what, he just hoped she had food, something she would share with him, maybe teach him how to get food. As he forced himself through the bush, which felt like walking through tar with his weak body, he stared up at her, silent. He didn't want to speak, then her lash out because he said something wrong.
Old April 6th, 2017, 09:03 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

She was right on what she was smelling. The small, malnourished and rather young kit wandered, desperate to find leftover grouse from a fox. But he found nothing. He was weak, and he limped as he walked. Get past his messy, muddy pelt, he was a pure white tom with kitten blue eyes, however one seemed to start turning into it's destined colour, and it was easy to tell he would be odd-eyed.

As he wandered, he sensed the Maine Coon molly close, but he was too desperate to care if she would kill him or what, he just hoped she had food, something she would share with him, maybe teach him how to get food. As he forced himself through the bush, which felt like walking through tar with his weak body, he stared up at her, silent. He didn't want to speak, then her lash out because he said something wrong.

Halestar spotted a very dirty kit, her green eyes watching the small and frail thing before stepping forward. "Hello?" she mewed, taking another step. She didn't smell any other cats around- all she could smell was the faint scent of this small kit... he was alone and looked like he wasn't even being taken care of.

She took a small breath and reached the kit, looking it over and noticing its odd colored eyes. The leader sighed and held her paw out for the kit, "Hello, little one."

Old April 6th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:

Halestar spotted a very dirty kit, her green eyes watching the small and frail thing before stepping forward. "Hello?" she mewed, taking another step. She didn't smell any other cats around- all she could smell was the faint scent of this small kit... he was alone and looked like he wasn't even being taken care of.

She took a small breath and reached the kit, looking it over and noticing its odd colored eyes. The leader sighed and held her paw out for the kit, "Hello, little one."
The tom flinched, shuddering in fear. However, as she spoke, he slowly looked up, and looked from her paw to her, and then stood back up very slowly, his eyes fear-filled and glazed, his body shaking as he slowly got up and took a step to her. His ears where pinned to his head, his tail between his legs, he still didn't speak. Mostly because he couldn't, but he tried.

"D-D.." she stuttered, trying to reply to her, and after swallowing, he looked back at her and continued. "Do you h-have f-food...?" he asked softly, before his weak legs gave out beneath him, and he fell. He gave a cough, then looked back at her. "D-Don't hurt m-me..." he said, curling into a ball, except his eyes stayed locked on her.
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:15 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:

The tom flinched, shuddering in fear. However, as she spoke, he slowly looked up, and looked from her paw to her, and then stood back up very slowly, his eyes fear-filled and glazed, his body shaking as he slowly got up and took a step to her. His ears where pinned to his head, his tail between his legs, he still didn't speak. Mostly because he couldn't, but he tried.

"D-D.." she stuttered, trying to reply to her, and after swallowing, he looked back at her and continued. "Do you h-have f-food...?" he asked softly, before his weak legs gave out beneath him, and he fell. He gave a cough, then looked back at her. "D-Don't hurt m-me..." he said, curling into a ball, except his eyes stayed locked on her.
"I would never hurt you." She mewed, frowning faintly as the small kid asked about food. She quickly scooped him up with her mouth and gently brought him to a small burrow, the leader could quickly leave him here while she caught something. "I'll be right back." Halestar said, green eyes soft and kind.

She turned sharply and ran to a small pond near-by, looking around in a rush for something to catch. Halestar promptly spotted a large toad and pounced on it, missing it the first time but catching it the second time.

The Maine Coon ran back to the burrow and placed the dead toad infront of the kit, curling around him. "It's okay... you'll be okay..."

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:

"I would never hurt you." She mewed, frowning faintly as the small kid asked about food. She quickly scooped him up with her mouth and gently brought him to a small burrow, the leader could quickly leave him here while she caught something. "I'll be right back." Halestar said, green eyes soft and kind.

She turned sharply and ran to a small pond near-by, looking around in a rush for something to catch. Halestar promptly spotted a large toad and pounced on it, missing it the first time but catching it the second time.

The Maine Coon ran back to the burrow and placed the dead toad infront of the kit, curling around him. "It's okay... you'll be okay..."
As she picked him up he curled, too scared to do anything. She took him to a burrow which was a bit warmer than the outside air, and like she said, he waited. What else was he going to do? If she had food, then she could help him, even if it was just a little bit.

When she returned, he gave if a sniff, looked at her, as if she might kill him for even toughing it, hen he grabbed the leg and dragged it closer to him. After a few curious sniffs, he finally bit into the flesh, and took a rather small bite out of it. His jaw was too weak for bigger bites. As she curled around him, warmth covered him, and he got a safe feeling at her kind words.

After eating about a half of the toad, his stomach out more than his whiskers, he scooted and curled closer to her, and layed his head down. He closed his eyes, full, and exhausted, but he didn't sleep. He let her warmth engulf him, and he opened his eyes, and looked at her, giving a small, soft, and shy smile.
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:02 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:

As she picked him up he curled, too scared to do anything. She took him to a burrow which was a bit warmer than the outside air, and like she said, he waited. What else was he going to do? If she had food, then she could help him, even if it was just a little bit.

When she returned, he gave if a sniff, looked at her, as if she might kill him for even toughing it, hen he grabbed the leg and dragged it closer to him. After a few curious sniffs, he finally bit into the flesh, and took a rather small bite out of it. His jaw was too weak for bigger bites. As she curled around him, warmth covered him, and he got a safe feeling at her kind words.

After eating about a half of the toad, his stomach out more than his whiskers, he scooted and curled closer to her, and layed his head down. He closed his eyes, full, and exhausted, but he didn't sleep. He let her warmth engulf him, and he opened his eyes, and looked at her, giving a small, soft, and shy smile.
The leader sighed gently and watched the young kit eat, keeping her tail wrapped around them both. She would have to take him to the nursery so one of the queens could take care of him appropriately and make sure he's safe. Halestar looked down at him and smiled faintly, she had never been around a kit who looked this weak and fragile, and was happy that she decided to go on a patrol on this chilly morning.

She started cleaning his pelt of the dirt and rubbish before looking down at him and touching her nose to his. "Do you have a name?" The ShadowClan leader inquired.

Old April 6th, 2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:

The leader sighed gently and watched the young kit eat, keeping her tail wrapped around them both. She would have to take him to the nursery so one of the queens could take care of him appropriately and make sure he's safe. Halestar looked down at him and smiled faintly, she had never been around a kit who looked this weak and fragile, and was happy that she decided to go on a patrol on this chilly morning.

She started cleaning his pelt of the dirt and rubbish before looking down at him and touching her nose to his. "Do you have a name?" The ShadowClan leader inquired.
"N-Name?" he inquired himself, and turned his head. "I... think it's White." he replied, laying his head to his paws. He purred ever so softly as her licks, as she started cleaning is pelt. The feeling soothed his pained and itchy skin.

The tom-kit looked back at her. He was of that of a newborn kit compared to her, but on the contrary her breed was a large one. He liked the feel she had, how she seemed motherly. Perhaps she was his mother? He had almost no memory of his mother, just a few of her calling him White and addressing his now passed siblings. And his kitten mind only assumed, so he curled up against her stomach and closed his eyes. For not he hoped she would help him before she sent him on his way. Little did he know, that wasn't what was going to happen.
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:57 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:

"N-Name?" he inquired himself, and turned his head. "I... think it's White." he replied, laying his head to his paws. He purred ever so softly as her licks, as she started cleaning is pelt. The feeling soothed his pained and itchy skin.

The tom-kit looked back at her. He was of that of a newborn kit compared to her, but on the contrary her breed was a large one. He liked the feel she had, how she seemed motherly. Perhaps she was his mother? He had almost no memory of his mother, just a few of her calling him White and addressing his now passed siblings. And his kitten mind only assumed, so he curled up against her stomach and closed his eyes. For not he hoped she would help him before she sent him on his way. Little did he know, that wasn't what was going to happen.
'White... just white... he is not clan-born then.' The large she-cat thought before starting to clean him again. She wasn't quite sure on what she could do with him, he was growing an attachment to her and she quite liked the small thing, but she was the leader and had to put her full effort into the clan. Halestar sighed faintly as she finished grooming the dirt and tangled twigs from his pelt.

The she-cat decided that she would take him back to ShadowClan and make sure he had a warm place to stay- but who would be in the place of his mother? She surely did not have time or patience to raise a kit, but she dearly wanted to keep this little fella. His name would be Whitekit from this moment on... and she would figure the rest out when she got back.

"We are going to go home, Whitekit." She mewed softly into his small ear before standing up and grabbing him by the scruff. The large she-cat made her way out of the burrow and started back to camp, her green eyes scanning the path in front of them.

'What I could do is simply place him in another queen's paws throughout the day, and then take him back into my den while I sleep. I could ask to be referred to as his mother figure, so hopefully everything about his development wont be slowed.' She thought to herself. 'Yes... that could most certainly work.' The Maine Coon entered the clearing of camp and made her way to the nursery, stepping inside to talk to a she-cat friend of hers, Duskshine.

(Duskshine is roleplayed by me so no issues should arise from that if that is alright with you.
And the reply should also probably be in the nursery~)