My Mood: Amused
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit. She recognizes him. It’s her. It’s Tulipkit- but now they’re obviously an apprentice. Tulippaw. The new name feels unnatural, but likely so does his own. Her voice is much less squeakier, and though that’s to be expected, it surprises him the most. She’s so different…

”Tulipkit?” Fogpaw whispers. Then it hits him. She’s so surprised… did they not tell her that he lived? Nearly all at once his shaking gives way to his paws digging into the cold ground. He has to say something.

”I’m alive.”

But Riverclan has begun to leave. Then Shadowclan soon after. He needs to leave, but…

Fogpaw stares at her, trying to memorize every detail, every patch of fur. He doesn’t want to forget her. ”I- I have to go.”

Fogpaw turns and walks after the rest of his clan, after ShadowClan, looking over his shoulder as long as he can. He can’t tell what she’s thinking. But he can tell she’s surprised, he can tell she didn’t know. And that only fuels his bonfire of hatred for the clan his sister is a part of, but the fire cannot touch the image of her in his mind. He can’t hate her for staying. But why?

(ITS OK IT JUST MAKES IT MORE DRAMATIC LOL)

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her

"Wai- Wait! Fogkit!!" The calico desperately yelled after her brother(?) She tried to chase after him, but that white pelt got lost in the sea of ShadowClan. Her head whipped from side to side as she searched for him. She glances back to RiverClan. She had to go. She'd get left behind. But there! Her brother! He was alive and in ShadowClan! Why was he leaving with them?

Then it dawned on her. He was Fogpaw of ShadowClan. He was the new apprentice. It was him. He... joined them? No. No. No. Fogkit- Fogpaw would never. Surely he was taken prisoner. He wouldn't willingly leave RiverClan. He wouldn't willingly leave his sister.

... Would he?

The world seemed to have flipped upside down for her since his disappearance. And now he's back. With the marshrats.

The lone calico stood as the other Clans left. One cat alone at the Seastones, eyes wild as if she'd seen a ghost. She might as well have seen one. Fogkit had been missing with no news for the longest time. Her heart was wild. She felt like her emotions were whipping around like a flood. She was so confused. So sad. So angry.

So alone.

The confused calico turned back to her Clan. She trudged behind the rest of ShadowClan. She felt worse than ever before. She hated Gatherings.

. . .

EVERYTIME I ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS GIRL HAPPIER OR LESS ANGSTY IT BACKFIRES IN MY FACE LMAO