Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit realized that Surgestorm had turned away from her to listen to what the other she-cat was saying. It appeared to be something about ThunderClan attacking a patrol. The young kit knew that with attention Surgestorm was giving to that fact would mean that she could easily sneak out of the den and not get in trouble. But Oriolekit did not, for despite her young age she understood the fact the clan was in danger, and the fact someone was injured. So instead she just stayed where she was, beginning to understand a little bit why Surgestorm had been so mad. He probably needed the herbs to heal her clanmates. How could she be so stupid! Her father could get hurt in the war, and she was in Surgestorm's den, messing up the herbs that could heal her friends and family. As Suregstorm ran after the female warrior, Oriolekit felt miserable, she didn't move the clump of cobweb from what seemed to be a bed, but she began to sweep the herbs that smelled the same into different piles, hoping that they were sorted right.
Yellowpaw saw the upset she-kit who heard about war,” It’s okay, Oriolekit. Every injury matters. You’ll be safe in camp. Thunderclan won’t attack the nursery.” She meowed kindly, I may not like Thunderclan, but no clan attacks the nursery.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:10 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

@2018 Okapi
@Mystical

(Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't expecting to be a part of this plot but since it's the site-wide plot I have to participate. We can timeskip and have Surge come back as if he had already went and returned. Is that alright?)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@2018 Okapi
@Mystical

(Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't expecting to be a part of this plot but since it's the site-wide plot I have to participate. We can timeskip and have Surge come back as if he had already went and returned. Is that alright?)

[Okay that makes more sense, and yes it's totally fine <3 I assume you mean that Oriole would have seen everything happen, I'll just twist that into my post]
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip had been in a similar position before - with a certain ginger-pelted tomcat, but she hadn't been the one towering above. She considered leaning down in a flirtatious manner and perhaps pressing her nose to his, but something convinced her otherwise. She wasn't looking to scare Obsidiansky away, and she was sure such a bold action would do just that. Instead, she only gazed directly down at him, an amused and warm gleam shimmering in her golden eyes. With a paw on either side of the dark-pelted tom's head, she could easily take action... Instead, Fawnskip laughed, her eyes squinting as the corners of her lips curled upward. ``I don't know..`` she trailed off in a teasing tone, ``I'm very comfortable just where I am.``

She then rolled to her side, releasing a quiet huff as her back hit the ground. Fawnskip's paws were folded against her chest and her hind legs were sprawled out. Her tail-tip twitched casually, and a distant smile was stretched across her muzzle. She was careful not to lie too close to Obsidiansky, but also not too far. She was close enough where their close proximity offered her warmth but not too close to the point where their pelts touched.

Fawnskip needed someone to fuel her fire, not put it out. However, she was a forest fire, uncontrollable and unpredictable. Until her fire eased she wouldn't be looking for a long-time partner, and she didn't expect her fire to calm down - not even slightly - for quite some time. Obsidiansky didn't seem like the type to challenge her fire, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a fling. And maybe, although she had bad intentions, Fawnskip could change his life for the better. ``What do you think your future looks like?``
Even after the she cat rolled off of him, Obsidiansky remained in the position, though he wasn't trapped there now. The soft colors of the darkening sky drew his attention to it, and the tom looked up to where silverpelt would be twinkling momentarily. He could see a few of the shining stars peeking through right now, as a matter of fact; though they were barely visible, since the sky wasn't completely dark yet. It would be soon, and then they should both be heading back to camp. Except Obsidiansky wasn't ready to go back, to where his real life was - he had more of a chance of running into drama out here, it seemed like, but less of a chance of ending up being unable to run away from that drama if he wanted to. The tom turned his head to the side, his ears pricked forward in a semi-sweet, almost kit-like manner at Fawnskip's question.

"Probably a lot like it does now. Really confused. Trying to be a good warrior. Working through stuff. Maybe I'll have a mate, kits..." His voice trailed off and he shrugged a little more, with a laugh. He wondered if he was still going to be torn between the she cats who both loved him. How was he supposed to choose? Obsidiansky knew there were some cats with more then one mate, or more then one love that recieved their attention, but he could never do that; he was pretty sure it was wrong to do that, anyways. Shouldn't there only be one she cat who he would love? "What about you? What do you think your future looks like?" Fawnskip seemed like the type of cat to have ambitions, to desperately want a command. To be someone who would get hit multiple times and keep on going, full speed ahead.

Obsidiansky wasn't sure he wanted to be a distraction for her along that route - but then again, she had approached and encouraged him, not the other way around. However this ended, Obsidiansky was pretty sure he could keep himself guarded enough so that she couldn't break his heart. If it ended badly? Maybe, maybe he would be bruised some - but even that was too much. Obsidiansky was determined to keep his feelings strictly friendly. At least until he knew more about her and what she wanted from him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:18 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The commotion from the clearing was enough to drive Blazingstar from his den to see what was going on. Upon seeing the patrol returning, his gaze widened. What happened! Immediately, the leader trotted towards the first face he recognized, Rosethorn. "What happened? What did you guys do?" he demanded, scanning over the small feline only to find himself staring at crimson dripping down her normally well-managed pelt. "Are you okay?" was his next question. As if he remembered to ask how the patrol was doing. The health of his clan mates should always come first. "That looks bad. You need to see Surgestorm right away," he spoke, suddenly giving an order without waiting long for an answer to any of his questions. The ginger tom took up one side of the she-cat, giving her a small nudge in the direction of the medicine cat den. Of course, he expected a fight about it and of course, he hadn't seen the condition Rabbitpounce was in yet. Rosethorn appeared to be his priority in that moment.
Rosethorn flinched slightly as she noticed Blazingstar make his way over, exhaling softly. She was hoping that it would be Onyxwhisper who would break the news to him. "Blazingstar." She greeted him with a pained grimace, lifting up her injured paw to keep the weight off of her shoulder for a bit. She flicked her tattered ear which served to increase the pain that came with having her head knocked about by a larger molly. She flattened her ears against her head after he demanded what had happened, about to explain only to be interrupted by the leader asking if she was okay- followed up by being ordered to Surgestorm's den. That's what I had been doing! She exclaimed in her thoughts before exhaling and stepping away from Blazingstar as he tried to help her to the den. "Blazingstar, would you listen?" She demanded, her voice raising a little higher than it's usual soft whisper. It was almost loud enough to be a normal meow. "Thank you for your concern, but I'm not the top priority." She looked towards the medicine den and grimaced. "Rabbitpounce is on her deathbed right now. I can't add to Surgestorm's stress right now." She explained briefly, her tone clipped and anxious. Why had she not been able to help out Rabbitpounce? Surely Blazingstar would hate her if the female died because Rosethorn hadn't been able to help her. She grimaced- what was she thinking? It was much more important to let Blazingstar know about the patrol than fret over how he might feel about her. Your loyalty to the clan comes first. She reprimanded herself before clearing her throat. "There was a large battle at the border. I can assure you that Passionblaze tried to stop it before it happened but cats on both sides instigated it. The ThunderClan deputy wasn't able to keep his cats from attacking. It wasn't until Onyxwhisper had arrived that the battle stopped. So far, Rabbitpounce is our only casualty." She reported in that same short, clipped tone from earlier. She bowed her head and stared at her paws. "I fought as well. For that, I am sorry, Blazingstar." She mumbled, curling her tail tightly around her haunches and didn't look Blazingstar in the eye. All she could think about was taunting the unnamed ThunderClan molly just so that she could survive. It made her sick that she was able to act so easily like she had in the Dusk Syndicate.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:56 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar felt rather happy now seeing the interest the she-kit had in exploring. It ran in the family after all. "Yes, out into the territory, silly," he responded, his whiskers twitching a little bit. He began to turn towards the entrance, his paws taking smaller steps than normal so that she could keep up. "We won't go far into the territory or our mother might shred me, but, I can take you to the top of hill where you can see all the other territories," he explained. It was his favorite spot in Windclan. He could see the forest, the ocean, Skyclan's territory in the distance, every part of their own territory. All of it. It was stunning and it was the only spot he knew of in all the clans that could do that. He'd love to share that with Flarekit. It would be a story she could share to the other kits. She'd already know what clan was where and perhaps one of the clan scents. It really depended on the way the wind was blowing there. "But we have to start moving," he finished, his paws leading him towards the entrance, matching pace to whatever Flarekit was going.
Flarekit's amber eyes gleaming with curiosity, and excitement. Curious about the territory, and excited to actually out of camp for once. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for the she-kit. And Flarekit was going to take that chance. It didn't matter if her mother might freak out on her going out of camp. But she would be perfectly fine. Her brother and the leader of WindClan was going to be with her. She was going to be fine. Her mother wasn't much a worrywart in a sense, but she was extremely fierce and protective of her and her siblings. She didn't mind since she had to watch over them to make sure they didn't get in absolutely extreme trouble. But, sometimes it was rightfully irritating and exhausting to hear her go on a tirade over some things they knew already, and when they didn't do squat. She followed after Blazingstar, letting out a small sigh of disappointment when he said only the top of the hill. Really? She thought, with a slight scoff coming out of her though quietly. Could probably be assumed as a small huff of breath coming out of her muzzle. But her eyes lit up like a blaze when she heard she could see all the other territories. All the other kits were probably soo jealous of her. Her lit of eyes held a slight proud look in them, as she glancing at the nursery. Take that littermates! Flarekit had a rather quick pace in her step as she followed her brother, wanting to jump up and down, but held herself from doing so. She didn't want to alert any of the kits she was able to go out of the camp with the leader, and her older brother! Because she wanted to surprise them more than anything really. And jumping up and down would ruin that. She knew it.
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:30 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Spiderpaw dipped his head, respectfully. "Yeah you're right. My mentor has taken me to the border's." replied the tom, his blind blue eyes gazed away from Onyxwhisper. There was excitement in his chest, but he didn't want to show it. 'i'm not a kit anymore,' thought Spiderpaw.
"We will have to be careful while patrolling since tensions are high with the clans. I'm hoping we don't run into any cats in a bad mood. But don't worry, I won't let anything happen!" She mewed.

(I can move to the border any time you're ready!)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"We will have to be careful while patrolling since tensions are high with the clans. I'm hoping we don't run into any cats in a bad mood. But don't worry, I won't let anything happen!" She mewed.

(I can move to the border any time you're ready!)
(I'm ready now if you are)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."
"I wonder if they go up to Starclan, and the dead cats hunt them? That would make sense." Silentkit felt better about it. "Anyways, you can't be that bad! Everyone has some impression in them... Though I guess not all are as talented as the mighty Silentkit! Hah!" Silentkit relished the teasing. She knew no one would turn down such a challenge. "Unless you would foolishly oppose me? How preposterous!" Silentkit tried to squeeze in as much regality as possible. This is going to be exciting! Silentkit was quite sure of herself, for better or worse.
Waffle.

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:53 AM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Twopaw sighed and stepped to where all the other cats were gathered, "I'll go back to WindClan. It's my home, after all. Parsleypaw, come on."

Parsleypaw looked away, "Look, Twopaw, as much as I loved WindClan... I kinda liked living without a clan better..."

Twopaw's eyes grew wide with sorrow, "Heartwhisker?" You have to come home, you have to!"

Heartwhisker stepped forward and touched Twopaw's nose, "Sorry, little brother. WindClan's not my home. I agree with Parsleypaw. And if Eclipse is going to find Mercury, then I'm gonna go with her."

Twopaw teared up and stared at Soulwing The only sibling I have left. He's certainly not going to join WindClan again. Guess I'll be alone...

Redclaw and Soulwing were in the back of the crowd, whispering to each other, suddenly Soulwing nodded and Redclaw lifted his head, "Soulwing and I will remain as rogues."

Eclipse flicked her tail. "So it's decided." She stated simply, flicking a ear. At least not everyone would go soft, converting back to their clan ways. She just hadn't really expected her mother, father, and one of her sisters to go to WindClan.
It didn't matter anyways! She fumed inwardly, sinking her claws into the corse grass for a moment. After about a five seconds, she cooled down, her mind slipping back into its ease. She glanced at Heartwhisker, thinking about what she said. "Woah-" She started. "I'm probably not going to be looking for Mercury." She explained blatantly, turning to look in the direction hey had came from.