Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM

Old January 15th, 2018, 02:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"There are cats out there who don't care about boundaries or other cats. They'll hunt in any territory they want and hurt any cat who stands in there way. I don't mind sharing prey or nothin but they will take any excuse to hurt others." He grumbled.
Hunter gave a nod,” Ahh..must be all the former fighters and guards, with the exception of me, they all seem to love hurting other cats.” He meowed he hated being that cat who didn’t find torture fun.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:50 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hunter gave a nod,” Ahh..must be all the former fighters and guards, with the exception of me, they all seem to love hurting other cats.” He meowed he hated being that cat who didn’t find torture fun.
Sprocket grumbled a bit more before beginning to groom his chest fur. He didn't like the clan cats that much, their egos were too big, but these Dusk Syndicate cats seemed worse in some ways. He had heard rumors of their group but always brushed them off but after hearing this cat talking about them, some of those rumors must've been true. "Well, it's good you don't like to hurt others. Then we wouldn't get along very well." He chuckled lightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 17th, 2018, 12:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket grumbled a bit more before beginning to groom his chest fur. He didn't like the clan cats that much, their egos were too big, but these Dusk Syndicate cats seemed worse in some ways. He had heard rumors of their group but always brushed them off but after hearing this cat talking about them, some of those rumors must've been true. "Well, it's good you don't like to hurt others. Then we wouldn't get along very well." He chuckled lightly.
He nodded as he groomed himself,” Yeah. They think cats should learn whatever job they are picked for at only three moons old, which I personally think is too young to be fighting, hunting, guarding, or healing.” He muttered, he paused,” They judge you for which you do, when it isn’t even your choice.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
He nodded as he groomed himself,” Yeah. They think cats should learn whatever job they are picked for at only three moons old, which I personally think is too young to be fighting, hunting, guarding, or healing.” He muttered, he paused,” They judge you for which you do, when it isn’t even your choice.” He meowed
Sprocket shook his head, "That doesn't sound too fun... Well, I, for one, am glad you got yourself outta there. Although, being a loner ain't all sunshine and roses. Out here you play every role, you're the hunter, fighter and healer. I prefer that way but some loners like to get into small groups, sometimes its easier to survive as a group rather then yourself." He said. Sprocket spent most of his life as a social kitty-pet but since the abuse of his previous owners and being left by his only friend he preferred to keep to himself.

Old January 19th, 2018, 03:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sprocket shook his head, "That doesn't sound too fun... Well, I, for one, am glad you got yourself outta there. Although, being a loner ain't all sunshine and roses. Out here you play every role, you're the hunter, fighter and healer. I prefer that way but some loners like to get into small groups, sometimes its easier to survive as a group rather then yourself." He said. Sprocket spent most of his life as a social kitty-pet but since the abuse of his previous owners and being left by his only friend he preferred to keep to himself.
Hunter flicked his tail,” I like having a few friends to talk to no more or less...” he meowed calmly,” And no it isn’t fun Syndicate life.” He meowed not sure what else to say.

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Hunter flicked his tail,” I like having a few friends to talk to no more or less...” he meowed calmly,” And no it isn’t fun Syndicate life.” He meowed not sure what else to say.
The tom nodded, not sure what else to talk about. He stood and cleared his throat, "Well, um, we might wanna gather your bedding supplies soon. It gets pretty cold here at night." He said.

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The tom nodded, not sure what else to talk about. He stood and cleared his throat, "Well, um, we might wanna gather your bedding supplies soon. It gets pretty cold here at night." He said.
Hunter nodded,” Thank you, do you mind tellinng me where I might find moss?” He asked, as that was what he had grown up seeing as bedding, truthfully being raised as a guard, he never had slept on moss, he was trained to sleep standing guard in the open, I’m sure I can learn to sleep in moss.

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Hunter nodded,” Thank you, do you mind tellinng me where I might find moss?” He asked, as that was what he had grown up seeing as bedding, truthfully being raised as a guard, he never had slept on moss, he was trained to sleep standing guard in the open, I’m sure I can learn to sleep in moss.
"The best places to find moss are damp rocks and trees. I would look by water sources, also wring them out a bit so your bedding isn't so wet. If you find any features lying around gather those too. Do you want me to go with you?" He asked.

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"The best places to find moss are damp rocks and trees. I would look by water sources, also wring them out a bit so your bedding isn't so wet. If you find any features lying around gather those too. Do you want me to go with you?" He asked.
Hunter paused,” It’s up to you, as I am able to defend myself enough on my own.” He meowed, unsure which to do Will I manage to sleep laying down in moss for the first time instead of sitting up on a rock.

Old January 25th, 2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Hunter paused,” It’s up to you, as I am able to defend myself enough on my own.” He meowed, unsure which to do Will I manage to sleep laying down in moss for the first time instead of sitting up on a rock.
"I need to gather some herbs, we can meet back here once we are done." The tom wanted to make sure he had enough herbs to combat colds for two cats, the cold den and rainy weather tended to cause Sprocket to have colds every now and then. With Hunter being new to the territory he might get the cols more easily.