Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ashnose let out a gigantic sigh as he stepped foot into the ShadowClan clearing. He'd been on multiple patrols throughout the day and hardly had a break in between them. He wouldn't complain, however. The tom had done that to himself, asking to be on every patrol he could do. He'd recently been hit with a new wave of motivation. Well that and he was trying to work hard during his first season as a warrior to impress his Clanmates. Ashnose thought he was doing well so far. He'd brought home a good amount of prey despite the fact that prey was getting harder to find during the colder days. He'd also taken other cats' spots on border patrols when they felt too tired or too sick to go on them themselves.

It seemed that today he had overwhelmed himself with work and stretched himself too thin. Ashnose was out of breath and practically being dragged down by gravity. The British Shorthair settled down near the nursery to take a breath. His stomach grumbled a little bit, but the gray tom couldn't summon the energy to pick out something from the fresh-kill pile.

[ @Tazzy sorry it's a day late! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose let out a gigantic sigh as he stepped foot into the ShadowClan clearing. He'd been on multiple patrols throughout the day and hardly had a break in between them. He wouldn't complain, however. The tom had done that to himself, asking to be on every patrol he could do. He'd recently been hit with a new wave of motivation. Well that and he was trying to work hard during his first season as a warrior to impress his Clanmates. Ashnose thought he was doing well so far. He'd brought home a good amount of prey despite the fact that prey was getting harder to find during the colder days. He'd also taken other cats' spots on border patrols when they felt too tired or too sick to go on them themselves.

It seemed that today he had overwhelmed himself with work and stretched himself too thin. Ashnose was out of breath and practically being dragged down by gravity. The British Shorthair settled down near the nursery to take a breath. His stomach grumbled a little bit, but the gray tom couldn't summon the energy to pick out something from the fresh-kill pile.

[ @Tazzy sorry it's a day late! ]
Mistkit pushed her way out of the nursey. She always hated being in there for to long, they brought back horrible memories for her. As she nosed her way out she noticed an exhausted looking warrior. Should I see if he's ok..? Or just keep going? she silently thought to herself. Mist hesitated for a second more before walking up to the warrior "H-hi. Are you ok?" she asked him nervously.

(No worries it's all goods^.^)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 17th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Mad King

Jadepaw perked up at the sound of her name, her thoughts were beginning to make her bored and she was ready to do anything else than be alone with them. The warrior before her, her mentor, was quite a bit bigger than herself which always made her feel small but she assumed with time the size difference wouldn’t be as much as now. She had pushed herself up to stand on all fours the moment she saw Peachfuzz, prepared to be sent around the camp with a task.
The question shouldn’t have surprised her as much as it did, of course he’d want her in the nursery, she was being trained to be a queen. Her gaze dropped down to her paws, which were shifting around in her sudden nervousness. “Well, I was there for a little bit in the morning, but I’ve spent the rest of my time out here in the clearing.” She supposed that wasn’t that bad of the thing, to not be in a den, but hearing her mentor ask made her feel like she should’ve spent her time there instead of in the clearing.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Good. Even though a brief visit to the nursery was not substantial, it was a step in the right direction. He understood she-cats sometimes became .. restless, and with time he knew Jadepaw would simmer down and find a nest in the nursery to call her own. With a worthy mate at her side. She can set an example for Mistytuft.

"Come with me," he moved on. "Today we will be going outside of camp for some basic hunting. Your quarry will consist of small rodents, like mice or frogs depending on if we can find them." Leaf-bare usually meant prey was scarce, and with the impending war the Clan needed to be fed. "If you see anything larger, leave it to me. We cannot afford a fragile she-cat like yourself getting injured. Along the way, we will be discussing your place in the Clan. You have already experienced some of what you are meant to do, but there is still much you need to learn."

@Shoes

Last edited by BEAR.; January 18th, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:56 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle wasn’t as ambitious as many other cats were. In the past? Yes. He was always up for a challenge because he knew he was the best. A remarkable, spontaneous, charming young lad...and, now he was here. An older warrior, more than one mate, more kits than he could keep track of. As a young warrior, Honeythistle was greedy. He took, took, took, and took. If his eyes favored it, then it was his. Now, that he was older, he still had that aspect to him. Yet, having a family, he gave them his last to make sure they were satisfied. It may have stressed him out...in more ways than one, but right now? Right now was all that mattered. He was relaxed. He was warm. His eyes stared up at the cracks of the den to catch a glimpse of silverpelt as they blanketed the sky. He never took the time to admire the beauties...because they were just...stars to him. Did he believe his ancestors were nestled in the sky? Of course, but not when it came to the stars. He felt there was a far greater place that Starclan walked, and he was pretty sure that he was going to discover that mystery soon enough. When Dovecoo began to speak, Honeythistle removes his gaze from the stars and he laid his head comfortably on top of her paws as he listened to her speak. The tom flicked his ears, a little confused, but he didn’t move much. “What do you mean by realistic and non-realistic futures? I mean, why would you want to follow a future that is considered non-realistic? Wouldn’t you want the realistic one?” He questioned. He didn’t bring his head up, as his eyes was met with her chest fur. He moved his orbs to stare up at his mate, even though he couldn’t see her eyes. She was drowning in the stars. Honeythistle didn’t think much about the future. He only lived in the moment. Whatever happened; happened. He didn’t want to think much about what Dovecoo said about the future - the many different futures. Because, after all, a part of him knew she was right. There were futures where they were together, there were futures where they weren’t. There were futures where they loved. There were futures where they hate. There were numerous outcomes when it came to life, and that’s what bothered him the most. Maybe, that’s why he didn’t think of the future much. Honeythistle heard her more softer tone. He thought deeply of what she was saying. It almost felt like a jab directed towards him. He shifted his body so that his head faced the other way. Now, he could make out the forms of the other queens and their kits. They must be thinking why he was there, but didn’t voice their worries out. “And, What life do you suppose Starclan wants you to follow?” He asked, keeping his eyes trained on a couple kits nestled near their mother and sleeping. Honeythistle knew he wasn’t Starclan themselves, but he played a magnificent role in Dovecoo’s life. He changed everything around. Morphed it into a life he wanted her to live. Honeythistle was pretty sure Starclan had other plans for this beautiful Molly, but the near notion that Starclan was going to take her away from him, made his heart harden. Only slightly, did he calm down. He softly reminded himself that this was Dovecoo he was talking to. She was sweet and innocent and most of the conversations held between them was heartfelt sweetness. Honeythistle seen her nothing more than innocently beautiful and obedient with an easy to please nature. Talking to her was not some intricately woven sense of conversation that made one think in circles to determine what she meant. On the other paw...talking to her now, in a conversation like this, maybe there was more than meet the eye of this beauty.
Dovecoo didn't take her eyes away from the sky, not bothering to look at Honeythistle. She was growing drowsier and the calm twinkling of the distant stars was beginning to put her to sleep. She wasn't fazed when Honeythistle took some time to answer. Dovecoo had always known they were on two different plains. Honeythistle valued strength, loyalty, and power. Dovecoo valued beauty, thoughtfulness, and wonder. Their brains simply worked in different ways and questions that intrigued Dovecoo weren't likely to be of any interest to Honeythistle. Her theory was proven correct when the silver tom asked why anyone would want an unrealistic future. She hadn't meant that she wanted to pursue something she knew she'd never reach, but what if the unrealistic future became attainable? "What if you could have a future as the leader of all four clans?" Dovecoo asked, choosing power as her example despite not being certain Honeythistle really wanted all that responsibility, "It's completely unrealistic, but what if there was a world where that could happen? Wouldn't you want to experience that? For the knowledge you could gain from it if not for the power." Dovecoo shifted in her nest, finally closing her eyes. A yawn parted her jaws as she sank deeper into the mossy ring and curled herself up until her tail rested on her nose. "That's the point," she answered distantly, "Perhaps we're meant to follow each of them in a different life time before we can reach Starclan." Dovecoo didn't know if she really believed that that was the case, but she enjoyed thinking about the possibility. She didn't know anything about the afterlife, perhaps that was the way it was. After her last word, Dove drifted almost immediately off into slumber.
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo didn't take her eyes away from the sky, not bothering to look at Honeythistle. She was growing drowsier and the calm twinkling of the distant stars was beginning to put her to sleep. She wasn't fazed when Honeythistle took some time to answer. Dovecoo had always known they were on two different plains. Honeythistle valued strength, loyalty, and power. Dovecoo valued beauty, thoughtfulness, and wonder. Their brains simply worked in different ways and questions that intrigued Dovecoo weren't likely to be of any interest to Honeythistle. Her theory was proven correct when the silver tom asked why anyone would want an unrealistic future. She hadn't meant that she wanted to pursue something she knew she'd never reach, but what if the unrealistic future became attainable? "What if you could have a future as the leader of all four clans?" Dovecoo asked, choosing power as her example despite not being certain Honeythistle really wanted all that responsibility, "It's completely unrealistic, but what if there was a world where that could happen? Wouldn't you want to experience that? For the knowledge you could gain from it if not for the power." Dovecoo shifted in her nest, finally closing her eyes. A yawn parted her jaws as she sank deeper into the mossy ring and curled herself up until her tail rested on her nose. "That's the point," she answered distantly, "Perhaps we're meant to follow each of them in a different life time before we can reach Starclan." Dovecoo didn't know if she really believed that that was the case, but she enjoyed thinking about the possibility. She didn't know anything about the afterlife, perhaps that was the way it was. After her last word, Dove drifted almost immediately off into slumber.
Honeythistle didn’t know why he was thinking too hard for this. It was a simple conversation. Yet, he felt it was an important one. He could had shuddered, but instead he ruffled his pelt and bent his head to give his chest fur a couple licks. By this time, Dovecoo was talking again, giving him that “What if” concept. What if... the meaning of alternative. A different outcome. What if was a myth. Flicking his ears, Honeythistle let out a low guttural chuckle. “A leader of all clans, huh?” It didn’t sound too bad. A little menacing trying to turn all four clans into an empire (maybe even Skyclan). Honeythistle began imagining taking over the forest. He succeeded, and now he was the leader of every cat from every part of the forest. He had his windclanners, his thunderclanners, his shadowclanners, his riverclanners, and skyclanners. A little distant smile appeared on his maw as he imagined his little empire, all respect and love and loyalty to him. He imagined the name would be Honey’s Empire. Honey’s Dynasty. Honey’s Forest. Maybe, that was a little too much. Honeythistle shook his head. He vaguely caught hold onto Dovecoo’s last words, and he faintly nodded. Not really knowing what he was nodding too. He figured it pertained to Dovecoo’s theory about the What ifs of life. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, a solemn, thoughtful expression on his face. When Dovecoo said her last words, Honeythistle had shrugged. In his personal opinion, he just knew after this life, he would live with the stars for eternity. If Dovecoo was suggesting reincarnation for all these other possible futures, Honeythistle never heard of such! It wasn’t how he was brought up, so it never crossed his mind. The silver tom obviously knew his mates had mindsets of their own. When they became his mate, he expected them to put the practices aside and only follow his. As the dominant male, he had to keep up with his reputation. Whereas, behind closed doors, like now, Honeythistle enjoyed a little deep conversation to get to know each beauty. He didn’t know Dovecoo’s concept on life, but now he did. As she fell asleep, Honeythistle gave a light smile. “Night, Dove,” he whispered before shifting in his spot. It was getting late, and he knew he should be leaving to sleep in his own nest soon. Honeythistle, in order to stall, he looked around the nursery. In one corner, his green eyes pierced to see a curled up Rosenose with Papayakit and Magnoliakit snuggles into her belly fur. They were hardly visible as the queen’s tail was wrapped around them. Honeythistle yawned. The thoughts in his head was telling him to leave as Dovecoo was asleep. Yet, he was tired. He had been roaming around all day. His paw pads were a lot rougher through the moons, so all he wanted to do was sleep. The nest was soft...light...tempting. “Just a few more moments...” he said, laying his head down on his paws and and curling his tail around himself into a ball. His eyes were trained on Rosenose for a few seconds before they flicked tiredly to catch a glimpse of Mothflower. She wasn’t nursing any kits as their last litter became apprentices. His eldest daughter and kit; Sunrisedapple was curled around Mothflower. Honeythistle caught sight of Pearlstream as she was sleeping contently as well. Honeythistle lifted his head quickly. “Oh, Starclan! I forgot about Pearlstream!” He forgot that he was going to spend time with her after he was finished with Dovecoo... Honeythistle would had felt bad if he hadn’t reminded himself that there was always tomorrow. Lastly, he saw dark ginger fur wrapped tightly around two kits. Honeythistle couldn’t see much of Flykit and Palekit but he knew they were there, protected by their mother. Honeythistle laid his head back down drowsily, fur lightly brushing the queen beside him. The last thing his eyes paid attention to was his own mother. He reminsiced the moments when he was a kit, and he’d always curl up under her chin to be the most closest to her. It made a sleepy smile cross his face. And, moments later his eyes finally closed in a light-hearted sleep. His ears were perked, however.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit pushed her way out of the nursey. She always hated being in there for to long, they brought back horrible memories for her. As she nosed her way out she noticed an exhausted looking warrior. Should I see if he's ok..? Or just keep going? she silently thought to herself. Mist hesitated for a second more before walking up to the warrior "H-hi. Are you ok?" she asked him nervously.

(No worries it's all goods^.^)
Ashnose's eyes had slowly slid to a close as he sat. He was finding it hard to stay away. However, a little voice startled him awake. The warrior had to blink a few times to clear up his sight. Soon enough, his amber eyes were clear enough to see a small kit looking up at him. "I'm fine." He mewed, straightening himself to help himself stay awake. Catching the worry in the kit's voice, Ashnose tried to smile to make the kit fret less. "I don't think I've met you before, little one. What's your name?" He cocked his head, wondering if he knew her name, but just didn't recognize her. There were far too many kits in the Clan to keep up with. It seemed like there was a new litter every quarter moon.

Profile pic
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose's eyes had slowly slid to a close as he sat. He was finding it hard to stay away. However, a little voice startled him awake. The warrior had to blink a few times to clear up his sight. Soon enough, his amber eyes were clear enough to see a small kit looking up at him. "I'm fine." He mewed, straightening himself to help himself stay awake. Catching the worry in the kit's voice, Ashnose tried to smile to make the kit fret less. "I don't think I've met you before, little one. What's your name?" He cocked his head, wondering if he knew her name, but just didn't recognize her. There were far too many kits in the Clan to keep up with. It seemed like there was a new litter every quarter moon.

Mistkit looked away from his gaze. Looking down at the ground she stammered “I-I’m Mistkit.” She flashed him a look and went on “we haven’t met I was originally from Riverclan” she shuddered when she mentioned the clan. As of now the young kit hated that clan. Mist looked around the clearing for a place to hide if she needed to. If the warrior reacted in a hostile way.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 18th, 2018, 09:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A black cat with silver markings laid in the clearing. Her blind orbs closed as she listened to her clan-mates around her. She let the sun warm her pelt, though the molly was aware that she would most likely be warmer if she stayed in the den, sheltered from the leaf-bare whether, but she did enjoy the feel of the sun at times. Silentcry was always surprised by how much the warmth of the sun comforted her. The warrior was not phased by walking around the Shadowclan territory - which the pine trees usually shelters the marshy terrain from the sun. In fact, she did enjoy the cool feeling under the trees and the feeling of pines underpaw... but the warrior couldn't deny her love for the sun as well. Something she sometimes forgets about....

Silentcry opened her silvery orbs, though they were only half-opened due to her sleepiness. She began to lick her silver chest, ears faintly swiveled around to listen to her clan-mates in slight curiosity, though she didn't focus too much due to not being a nosy cat. She understood that cats wanted their own privacy - she didn't like other cats getting involved in her stuff either. After finishing washing herself, the warrior decided to listen for Thornkit and Volekit just in case they happened to be about.
A particular Savannah was pretty tired that morning as well, due to being up late hunting the previous night. Hunting was not one of Servalspots' great skills, and he wasn't afraid to announce it. He came from outside the Clans, from kittypet roots - later a loner, and finally a Clan cat. He had, however, been a proud member of ShadowClan for at least 15 moons now. And he was as loyal to his Clan as any clanborn warrior. "Tired as I am, huh?" He yawned, approaching Silentcry and smirking at her. Her pelt was unique looking to him - the black and silver seemed to mix quite nicely. She was pretty, even. Now, there was to be no mistake with Servalspots' thoughts; for one thing, he was proudly gay, and for another, he was 35 - nearly 36 moons old. And yet he still remained with a crush on one cat, a cat who was a part of a family that would treat him like dirt if anything were to happen between him and Servalspots. That cat was Tigerlight - a member of a large, holier-then-thou family that was run by two cats who were sexist, transphobic, homophobic, and all around cats that Servalspots disliked. He wasn't afraid to announce his dislike for this family, either... but for Tigerlight's sake, he tried to hold his tongue. The Savannah was... opinionated, in a manner of speaking, and tended to speak out against anything he found unjust. That included whatever that particular family had to say about cats who weren't "normal" in their eyes.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit looked away from his gaze. Looking down at the ground she stammered “I-I’m Mistkit.” She flashed him a look and went on “we haven’t met I was originally from Riverclan” she shuddered when she mentioned the clan. As of now the young kit hated that clan. Mist looked around the clearing for a place to hide if she needed to. If the warrior reacted in a hostile way.
Ashnose's breath caught in his throat. He stared at the small kit, surprise covering all of his features. A RiverClan kit? In ShadowClan? The thought repulsed him, nearly bringing himself to retch. Despite his disgust, curiosity burned under the gray tom's pelt. "If you're a RiverClan cat, then what are you doing in ShadowClan?" His genuine interest concealed the slight horror the warrior felt. He hadn't even noticed the Mistkit's shudder and her obvious distaste for RiverClan. Ashnose was wrapped up in his own thoughts.

Profile pic
Closed Thread