Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old January 17th, 2018, 11:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Claw appeared in front of spirit stopping her he placed a hand on her shoulder then teleported her and him back into the tent just as Arya said "Don't worry my scouts report only 7k dwarves and its not even their best these dwarves are conscripts poorly trained and poorly armored trust me when i say this taking taren is going to be easier than me and drago trying to take olisia yours and spirits armies took the brunt of todays battle thats why we gave you the easy mission and we are placing alot of trust in you 2 we all are we are trusting you to save the citizens of elsguard in taren they are being used as slaves but they will rebel when they see you leading your armies towards the city and if all goes well you might not have to lose a single soldier because the dragons in taren might just kill all the dwarves themselves" she said with a smile drago smirked "and if you do need any help all you have to do is call for ryze his appearance on the battlefield will sow fear into the enemy ranks and probably break them" he said as Ryze stepped out of the shadows a maniacal grin on his face "or if that doesn't work call for claw and he might be able to teleport a contingent of his 5k guards to help which there appearance will also scare the enemy" he said "see i know the risks but i wouldn't tell you guys to fight a battle i think you would lose spirit your army of the dusk is the second most elite army behind claws guards and darkwings yours is 3rd" he said "also im planning something for olision that might end the battle within an hour maybe less so if me and Arya can win the battle before you reach taren we can also come support you guys" he said his vision flashed red for a second and he shook his head as it did it again Arya stepped toward him and put a hand on his head "your burning up are you ok" she said worry in her voice drago shook his head absently "y-y-ya i-I'm fine just a spike in bloodlust" he said with a forced laugh but his mind was racing for he had not felt that kind of bloodlust before

Spirit was teleported and nodded as she listened. “Fine, I know this but I will do wat I can.” She said looking away she was hurt enough she just lost her wolf sister.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:23 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Claw appeared in front of spirit stopping her he placed a hand on her shoulder then teleported her and him back into the tent just as Arya said "Don't worry my scouts report only 7k dwarves and its not even their best these dwarves are conscripts poorly trained and poorly armored trust me when i say this taking taren is going to be easier than me and drago trying to take olisia yours and spirits armies took the brunt of todays battle thats why we gave you the easy mission and we are placing alot of trust in you 2 we all are we are trusting you to save the citizens of elsguard in taren they are being used as slaves but they will rebel when they see you leading your armies towards the city and if all goes well you might not have to lose a single soldier because the dragons in taren might just kill all the dwarves themselves" she said with a smile drago smirked "and if you do need any help all you have to do is call for ryze his appearance on the battlefield will sow fear into the enemy ranks and probably break them" he said as Ryze stepped out of the shadows a maniacal grin on his face "or if that doesn't work call for claw and he might be able to teleport a contingent of his 5k guards to help which there appearance will also scare the enemy" he said "see i know the risks but i wouldn't tell you guys to fight a battle i think you would lose spirit your army of the dusk is the second most elite army behind claws guards and darkwings yours is 3rd" he said "also im planning something for olision that might end the battle within an hour maybe less so if me and Arya can win the battle before you reach taren we can also come support you guys" he said his vision flashed red for a second and he shook his head as it did it again Arya stepped toward him and put a hand on his head "your burning up are you ok" she said worry in her voice drago shook his head absently "y-y-ya i-I'm fine just a spike in bloodlust" he said with a forced laugh but his mind was racing for he had not felt that kind of bloodlust before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit was teleported and nodded as she listened. “Fine, I know this but I will do wat I can.” She said looking away she was hurt enough she just lost her wolf sister.
Darkwings simply sighed in response once the three were done talking. She sat up, then stood up, attempting to put weight on her injured knee. With a grunt of pain she faltered, but was careful not to let the others see. They couldn't be distracted by her, especially if they were going to win this battled.

"Only seven thousand," she murmered. "Alright, that's about as much as I have left. Maybe even lower. And Spirit's army has to have at least nine thousand. Thus should be over in a snap." She looked up again. "Alright, let's go."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:44 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Darkwings simply sighed in response once the three were done talking. She sat up, then stood up, attempting to put weight on her injured knee. With a grunt of pain she faltered, but was careful not to let the others see. They couldn't be distracted by her, especially if they were going to win this battled.

"Only seven thousand," she murmered. "Alright, that's about as much as I have left. Maybe even lower. And Spirit's army has to have at least nine thousand. Thus should be over in a snap." She looked up again. "Alright, let's go."
"Yes and you have the 15k enslaved dragons in the city that will help to good luck" drago said then departed the tent with Arya their guards falling into formation around them he relayed his orders to his and Aryas troops through mental contact they were to depart in 3 hours 2 hours to rest and recover and mend armor and weapons 1 hour to get everything packed up 3 hours later his and Arya men were ready in a triple column marching formation drago gave the order to march and they started towards olision 4 hours later the city came into sight over the ridge of a hill raising his fist he had the men stop behind the hill as he surveyed the fortress city as he did his trusted commander came up "sir excuse me for asking but the men are wondering why you didn't just teleport our army here" he said drago looked at him calmly "no need to apologize commander the plan i have for those walls will require a great deal of strength i couldn't risk using my energy on teleporting" drago said the commander nodded and withdrew as he did drago finished his survey and stood taking a step forward so that he was on top of the hill the fortress city had thick walls 30 feet thick and 60 feet high and they were made of reinforced metal ballistas lined the wall at 10 feet intervals the gate was made of diamond as he stood 5 of the ballistas swung toward him and fired drago merely raised his hand and the 12 foot javelins dropped to the ground yards from him his vision flickered red again but this time he thought he heard a roar in his head when he recovered he saw a javelin flying at him and was too late to do anything but mere inches from his chest it suddenly exploded as a shot rang out he looked behind him to see Arya gun point the barrel smoking she narrowed her eyes in concern and he knew what she was thinking he held out at hand to his side and his helmet materialized he put it on as he did the roar in his head sounded again this time louder and he felt a huge ache in the back of his head

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 18th, 2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
"Yes and you have the 15k enslaved dragons in the city that will help to good luck" drago said then departed the tent with Arya their guards falling into formation around them he relayed his orders to his and Aryas troops through mental contact they were to depart in 3 hours 2 hours to rest and recover and mend armor and weapons 1 hour to get everything packed up 3 hours later his and Arya men were ready in a triple column marching formation drago gave the order to march and they started towards olision 4 hours later the city came into sight over the ridge of a hill raising his fist he had the men stop behind the hill as he surveyed the fortress city as he did his trusted commander came up "sir excuse me for asking but the men are wondering why you didn't just teleport our army here" he said drago looked at him calmly "no need to apologize commander the plan i have for those walls will require a great deal of strength i couldn't risk using my energy on teleporting" drago said the commander nodded and withdrew as he did drago finished his survey and stood taking a step forward so that he was on top of the hill the fortress city had thick walls 30 feet thick and 60 feet high and they were made of reinforced metal ballistas lined the wall at 10 feet intervals the gate was made of diamond as he stood 5 of the ballistas swung toward him and fired drago merely raised his hand and the 12 foot javelins dropped to the ground yards from him his vision flickered red again but this time he thought he heard a roar in his head when he recovered he saw a javelin flying at him and was too late to do anything but mere inches from his chest it suddenly exploded as a shot rang out he looked behind him to see Arya gun point the barrel smoking she narrowed her eyes in concern and he knew what she was thinking he held out at hand to his side and his helmet materialized he put it on as he did the roar in his head sounded again this time louder and he felt a huge ache in the back of his head

Spirit sighed and walked to the village with her army behind her and waiting on darkwings on the only side

Old January 18th, 2018, 11:54 AM
roar

Quote:
Darkwings flew back to her camp and started preperations. The blacksmith had enough time to fix up half of her soldiers' armor and weapons, and then had to resort to giving the others replacements. Eventually they were ready.

"Army of Shadows!" Darkwings cried, standing at the head of her army. "Tonight we take the dwarf city Taren. Tonight we free our brethren from slavery!" A chorus of cheers rose from her soldiers. She took to the sky, and in only a few hours they had arrived at their destination. With the majority of her army being dark in color they blended in almost perfectly with the night sky over Taren. Darkwings roared, "The darkness rises to bring the light! For Elsguard!"

"For Elsguard!" her army echoed, and they dove down toward the city.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:32 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Spirit sighed and walked to the village with her army behind her and waiting on darkwings on the only side
Quote:

Darkwings flew back to her camp and started preperations. The blacksmith had enough time to fix up half of her soldiers' armor and weapons, and then had to resort to giving the others replacements. Eventually they were ready.

"Army of Shadows!" Darkwings cried, standing at the head of her army. "Tonight we take the dwarf city Taren. Tonight we free our brethren from slavery!" A chorus of cheers rose from her soldiers. She took to the sky, and in only a few hours they had arrived at their destination. With the majority of her army being dark in color they blended in almost perfectly with the night sky over Taren. Darkwings roared, "The darkness rises to bring the light! For Elsguard!"

"For Elsguard!" her army echoed, and they dove down toward the city.
Drago started to move again when another javelin faster than the rest shot at him this one pierced the armor on his leg and went straight through burrowing in the ground behind he growled falling to one knee and healed the wound then stood back up knocking aside another javelin his armor glowed and changed to a (look at my profile pic its hard to explain in words all the details) he let his rage fuel him as he pulled his arms back the with open palms thrust his arms forward a powerful blast shot towards the wall obliterating it and creating a massive breach which drago with a thunderous war cry charged towards Arya right behind him their combined army loosed their own war cries and followed racing over the hill like a tidal wave drago realized the garrison of olisia was only 8k strong he grinned and said to Arya next to him "this'll be quick" the next 30 mins was a blur of swords and blood for him as he cut through the enemy with Arya and their soldiers they reached the citadel and drago kicked open the 10ft wide and 20ft high golden doors knocking off their hinges he was confronted with a hail of arrows as 50 elite elven soldiers that had bows and swords released their arrows he grabbed arya and thrust her behind him as their soldiers raised their shields to block the arrows most arrows that him bouned harmlessly off his armor but one stuck in his arm through a small gap between the armor he broke off the arrow leaving the arrowtip in his arm and rushed forward cutting down the elites before they could draw their swords then stood face to face with the lord of the city who starred at him coldly with yellow eyes a green spear in hand the lord rushed drago spinning the spear above his head he swung it at drago who broke it with his fist then stabbed the elf killing him he let the body fall to the floor they had won

Old January 18th, 2018, 01:03 PM
roar

Quote:
Drago started to move again when another javelin faster than the rest shot at him this one pierced the armor on his leg and went straight through burrowing in the ground behind he growled falling to one knee and healed the wound then stood back up knocking aside another javelin his armor glowed and changed to a (look at my profile pic its hard to explain in words all the details) he let his rage fuel him as he pulled his arms back the with open palms thrust his arms forward a powerful blast shot towards the wall obliterating it and creating a massive breach which drago with a thunderous war cry charged towards Arya right behind him their combined army loosed their own war cries and followed racing over the hill like a tidal wave drago realized the garrison of olisia was only 8k strong he grinned and said to Arya next to him "this'll be quick" the next 30 mins was a blur of swords and blood for him as he cut through the enemy with Arya and their soldiers they reached the citadel and drago kicked open the 10ft wide and 20ft high golden doors knocking off their hinges he was confronted with a hail of arrows as 50 elite elven soldiers that had bows and swords released their arrows he grabbed arya and thrust her behind him as their soldiers raised their shields to block the arrows most arrows that him bouned harmlessly off his armor but one stuck in his arm through a small gap between the armor he broke off the arrow leaving the arrowtip in his arm and rushed forward cutting down the elites before they could draw their swords then stood face to face with the lord of the city who starred at him coldly with yellow eyes a green spear in hand the lord rushed drago spinning the spear above his head he swung it at drago who broke it with his fist then stabbed the elf killing him he let the body fall to the floor they had won
Fires raged. Darkwings spread her deadly black flames at the dwarves in front of her. Behind their forces several dragons were dropping armor and weapons to the enslaved Elsguardians, who then began rebelling against their captors. Within several minutes the dwarves has begun fleeing, and Darkwings roared, “Kill them! We can’t let them reach their king!”

Just as she turned round to get the bound slaves out of their bindings, an arrow flew through the air and struck her wing membrane, slicing right through it. She fell to the cobblestone ground with a roar of pain and clutched her injured wing. She looked up at the black form descending gracefully, and growled, “Tharek.”

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:

Fires raged. Darkwings spread her deadly black flames at the dwarves in front of her. Behind their forces several dragons were dropping armor and weapons to the enslaved Elsguardians, who then began rebelling against their captors. Within several minutes the dwarves has begun fleeing, and Darkwings roared, “Kill them! We can’t let them reach their king!”

Just as she turned round to get the bound slaves out of their bindings, an arrow flew through the air and struck her wing membrane, slicing right through it. She fell to the cobblestone ground with a roar of pain and clutched her injured wing. She looked up at the black form descending gracefully, and growled, “Tharek.”

*darkeings wasn’t the only one struck spirit was too but more under her wings and she then looked at the rest of her army as they attacked by suprise. Then she exclaimed* “from the shadows of dusk come the dusk army! For elseguard!” The army related her cry.

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:17 PM
roar

Quote:
*darkeings wasn’t the only one struck spirit was too but more under her wings and she then looked at the rest of her army as they attacked by suprise. Then she exclaimed* “from the shadows of dusk come the dusk army! For elseguard!” The army related her cry.
"Looks like that Drago decided to attack after all." Tharek smirked. "Huh. Didn't think the kid had it in him." Darkwings glared at him and flashed something with her stripes. He's winning. She and the Lord of Shadows both had the same red marks on the wings, face, and tail, which meant only they knew the language of their kind.

Tharek's snout contorted into a snarl and he leaned closer to her, arms crossed and red eyes narrowed. "Say that again," he snarled, and she repeated it out loud. The Shadow Lord roared.

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:14 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Quote:

"Looks like that Drago decided to attack after all." Tharek smirked. "Huh. Didn't think the kid had it in him." Darkwings glared at him and flashed something with her stripes. He's winning. She and the Lord of Shadows both had the same red marks on the wings, face, and tail, which meant only they knew the language of their kind.

Tharek's snout contorted into a snarl and he leaned closer to her, arms crossed and red eyes narrowed. "Say that again," he snarled, and she repeated it out loud. The Shadow Lord roared.
Drago now stood outside the citadel with Arya "they haven't reported to me yet" he said Arya narrowed her eyes "i have a feeling they ran into trouble" she said drago nodded "stay here ill be back once I've figured out whats going on" he said then suddenly jumped into the air and with a sonic boom shot off towards taren he flew down when he reached the city landing 5 yards from darkwings and looled at tharek "another enemy oh come on the other 6 were annoying enough now we gotta deal with you" he said sarcastically his eyes burned (i won't fight him unless you say for me to im really just here for comedic relief XD)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 18th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.