Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine gave a nod of approval as she slashed at the Shadowclanner’s face.

The shadowclanner threw a small blow at Chameleonvine’s shoulder.
Bingo kept slashing at the ShadowClan cat's face.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw rushed in a flurry to her paws. She glanced around quickly, seeing her sister safe with another warrior. She turned back around and glared at the tom. "Thinking twice about taking me on now?"
“Hardly. You are only an apprentice.” He replied throwing a blow at her wishing he got a chance when her head was turned.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Boulderdust looked at Redpaw with a purr, but then it left after he realized that this was a battle. "I didn't expect you to help me in the slightest." neowed the elder, giving Meadowflower a cheep shot to the neck with his teeth. She went flying away and out of camp.
Redpaw growled,” Your the only cat in the clan who cares about me, not letting some Shadowclan dung kill you.” He replied he never would admit that Boulderdust was like a father to him, not yet maybe on his deathbed he might.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo kept slashing at the ShadowClan cat's face.
The Shadowclan cat ran away.

Chameleonvine nodded,” Sorry I never taught you to fight.”

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Redpaw growled,” Your the only cat in the clan who cares about me, not letting some Shadowclan dung kill you.” He replied he never would admit that Boulderdust was like a father to him, not yet maybe on his deathbed he might.
Boulderdust dipped his head in respect. "Your the only moody apprentice that actually talks to me.
Everyone else like you would try to rip my fur off."
meowed the elder.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 18th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Boulderdust dipped his head in respect. "Your the only moody apprentice that actually talks to me.
Everyone else like you would try to rip my fur off."
meowed the elder.
Redpaw grunted,” There’s no way you’ve never had kits.” He muttered rolling his eyes I wish her were my father- not some dumb kittypet as a father, heck- he’d make an excellent mentor aswell.

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:
“Hardly. You are only an apprentice.” He replied throwing a blow at her wishing he got a chance when her head was turned.
Spottedpaw took the blow, but rolled with it, tumbling a few mouse-lengths before standing on all four paws.

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Pinenose stepped backward as he dodged the attack, but he tripped saw the did so. “Agh!” He growled as he tumbled backward. The WindClan tom glared up at the apprentice. “You can attack all you want, I won’t be beaten by an apprentice though!” The warrior staggered as he got to his paws. He shut his eyes and shook his head. Pinenose slowed his breathing and opened his eyes to glare at the cat. “Ha! What are you going to do now, because as far as I’m aware of, you are still an apprentice. So that means you haven’t finished you’re training yet!” He smirked. “I’m sure I can handle anything from a little apprentice.” The cat extended a paw and pushed her away. ”At this rate I don’t even think- Wait, Wheatfur?” The tom blinked. “Oh, right... He died in the battle, or somewhere else?” He shrugged. “Oh well, doesn’t bother me, so why should I care? Oh well, time for me to end you.” Pinenose reared on his hind paws and looked down at the apprentice. Why should he care if she never became a warrior. The WindClan cat laughed. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he fell, claws aimed for the she-cat.

Character Site

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower was wide eyed she was afraid she didn't hide it from others she didn't even hide it from herself she's never been in a war before she saw other fellow warriors fighting . She smelled the fellow thunderclan warriors sent then ...windclans she nostrils flared as she smelled the windclans sent it didn't settle with her no but they were all born with the same blood why were they fighting ?! The brown tabby she cat gulped as she leapt out into the field she landed on her shaking paws her ice blue eyes scanned the scenery her ears twitched with its dreadful sound . Her tail flicked a few times the southern belle was afraid and clueless on what to do she spotted a windclanner and emedietly gulped but had her claws sharpened just in case
starclan let my brothers and sisters be safe! Ok sugar get yourself together your ah warrior not ah kitten! Get out there and defend your clan!
Leafshadow fluttered her eyes open as the scent of a new ThunderClan cat reached her. She whipped her head around to see a female warrior standing still on the battlefield with her claws extended. Scenarios ran through her mind. As she saw no WindClan warriors step up to fight the cat, she made up her mind. Now's your chance, Leafshadow. Show them they were wrong. Defend your clan! Leafshadow rocked back and forth on her paws before leaping in front of the cat. "Hey there," she snarled. Leafshadow leaned forward and swiped her paw forward, hoping to trip the cat and scratch her up while she was down.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow fluttered her eyes open as the scent of a new ThunderClan cat reached her. She whipped her head around to see a female warrior standing still on the battlefield with her claws extended. Scenarios ran through her mind. As she saw no WindClan warriors step up to fight the cat, she made up her mind. Now's your chance, Leafshadow. Show them they were wrong. Defend your clan! Leafshadow rocked back and forth on her paws before leaping in front of the cat. "Hey there," she snarled. Leafshadow leaned forward and swiped her paw forward, hoping to trip the cat and scratch her up while she was down.
Rileyflower ears flattened as she saw the she cat lunge at her she caught a glimpse of the paw and leapt backwards then to the side she stared at the windclan she cat her ice blue eyes showed fear but took a deep breath . She hissed and felt her fur on her back rise " why are y'all fighting ? Ah don't I understand this but if this is what it must be sugar then it must be ...this is mah home so I'll defend it " she meowed she aimed her right paw at the she cat and hoped to land a hit . She studied the windclanner she felt her legs shake but stayed brave enough to fight like her old and deceased kittypet friend would want her to do or she would imagine her to do. If this is the path she must follow she will . Her tail flicked and her eyes scanned the warrior again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 18th, 2018 at 06:10 PM.
Closed Thread