Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:20 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan/WindClan Whispering Wetlands

Old October 5th, 2016, 11:18 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Marbleface didn't hesitate to follow after the bengal tom. He made her small frame look even smaller, though she didn't mind. She was small but fierce, and she took pride in how she was sometimes able to surprise others with her sometimes fiery attitude. Though she wanted to keep it neatly tucked away tonight, seem civil for the time being. Maybe once she got more comfortable around him he would begin to see that side of her, but at the present only her family saw it. Especially her parents, she despised them with a burning passion. Silentpaw she was more indifferent to, just wanted nothing to do with her. She matched his pace, her legs having to move twice as fast as his. That was the one problem with being small. "At least it isn't too windy tonight." She commented to break the silence. Both of the felines had short pelts so she bet the wind tore through his fur as it did with hers. And the crisp leaf-fall winds had her squirming uncomfortably lately, yet excitedly lately. She was a strange specimen. "Though I am looking forward to the colder weather, I always found it comforting in a way." That probably made him think she was weird, she realized and made a cringing face looking away. What kind of cat actually enjoyed the numbing cold anyways?
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Jaguarclaw didn't notice the she-cat working double time to match his strides. Heat flooded his ears at the sudden realization. What had gotten into him? Normally he was very careful about things like this, but today just seemed to be one of his off days. Cautiously, the large tom shortened his strides and slowed his pace down, just enough so it was barely noticeable. He didn't know Marbleface that well and he didn't want to make it seem like he noticed her efforts.

The Bengal's ears swirled towards her, listening although his yellow hues were darting around the trees. He took note of the open moors and the breeze that drifted through the grass causing them to sway. He couldn't help but think how miserable that must be, the moors were no place for a Shadowclan warrior. Jaguarclaw nodded his agreement towards her about the wind before her next few words took him by surprise. "You really enjoy the cold weather then? The harshest of seasons for all clan?" his deep voice rang. A chill ran up his spine just thinking about the harsh times just around the corner.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by vellichor; November 3rd, 2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Darkoak looked over at Stormpelt.Does she like me? He thought,he and Moonfang had no chance to be together,so he slowly started to give up hope. Darkoak sighed,looking around."Where to now?"He asked,turning to meet Stormpelts gaze.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Stormpelt stared at Darkoak and let out a low sigh. "Well we should get back too camp.", The she ca answered.
Old October 6th, 2016, 04:56 PM
led into temptation

"Yeah,yeah..sorry I forgot."He mewed,it was clear that she didn't want a mate-or kits ether. Darkoak sighed,looking up."Come on.."He purred,walking back to camo. His large green eyes scanned the woods.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
STORM

"How can you forget you have a mouse in your jaw.", Stormpelt laughed a bit and smiled. "Anyway want too eat with me when we get back?"
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Jaguarclaw didn't notice the she-cat working double time to match his strides. Heat flooded his ears at the sudden realization. What had gotten into him? Normally he was very careful about things like this, but today just seemed to be one of his off days. Cautiously, the large tom shortened his strides and slowed his pace down, just enough so it was barely noticeable. He didn't know Marbleface that well and he didn't want to make it seem like he noticed her efforts.

The Bengal's ears swirled towards her, listening although his yellow hues were darting around the trees. He took note of the open moors and the breeze that drifted through the grass causing them to sway. He couldn't help but think how miserable that must be, the moors were no place for a Shadowclan warrior. Jaguarclaw nodded his agreement towards her about the wind before her next few words took him by surprise. "You really enjoy the cold weather then? The harshest of seasons for all clan?" his deep voice rang. A chill ran up his spine just thinking about the harsh times just around the corner.
Marbleface had somewhat expected that answer, she wished that she hadn't let the opinion slip. She didn't really want to explain why either. It was bleak and lonely, she related to it and enjoyed it because of that. She was born just before the last leaf-bare and the cold numbness it had brought her had been comforting through her family's hectic life. Her emerald eyes were a deep troubled color as she let her eyes wander up the moors, trying to turn them away from Jaguarclaw so that he wouldn't notice. "With my white pelt it's easier to hunt." She explained instead. In a way it was true, but it just wasn't the real reason why she enjoyed the cold. The mottled cat tried to lighten her mood as she stared across the open space of the moors. She often wished she had been born into that clan, where she could use her agility to race through the big open fields. Though she also enjoyed the comfort and gloominess of her home in Shadowclan. She truly was a Shadowclan cat at heart, but she was a dreamer of sorts and definitely an adventurer. Being confined to a border sort of constricted her wandering spirit. Though she wanted to be the best, most loyal warrior in the clan more than she wanted to explore and experience the world beyond her territories.
The dreams brought a small smile to her face and she glanced back at Jaguarclaw, now that she felt confident enough to make eye contact again. "Which is your favorite season?" She asked it more out of politeness than curiosity, for it was always nice to ask someone's opinion just after you had announced yours. Plus knowing what living condition a cat like the most offered a lot about their personality, and she [I]was[I] curious as to what type of cat Jaguarclaw really was underneath his mannerism.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"How can you forget you have a mouse in your jaw.", Stormpelt laughed a bit and smiled. "Anyway want too eat with me when we get back?"
"S-sure."He said,walking forword.I'm such a mouse brain He thought,looking at the ground."So..."He mumbled,through the mouse.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
STORM

"Cool.", the she cat started too purr a little and her tail would sway lightly behind her. When the tom said something Stormpelt looked at Darkoak with a questioning expression on her face. "So?"