Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 12:59 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM
A Spotted Heart [VA]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:43 AM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM

Old January 17th, 2018, 05:55 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

(Was looking and noticed that Stormcloud needs more kits)

Name: Hailkit
Looks: Hailkit
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; January 19th, 2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

"Steal the kit?" Copper was outraged at this pompous cat. Did she think that Copper was stupid enough to believe her. A nagging voice in her head said to not attack but she ignored it, the kit needed to be saved! "You are the one's going to murder it. It has nothing to do with your evil schemes, I will fight you if it comes to it." Copper tried to sound strong and reassure herself that she could beat these clan cats, but they were not the desperate and weak gangs of rogues. these were fit, battle-trained cats. Copper began to doubt her decision. Why was she risking her life for a kit she didn't know. Something was going on. There was something here she needed. Was it the kit? No, she wasn't drawn to it, but the cat... She seemed to be the answer. But how could a clan cat, the most violent cat of all, be the answer to this strange tug in her mind? She wasn't that violent was she? She just cared for those weaker than her and survived. Surviving wasn't a crime was it? Coppers eyes clouded over as her mind ran circles as to what she was doing.
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Steal the kit?" Copper was outraged at this pompous cat. Did she think that Copper was stupid enough to believe her. A nagging voice in her head said to not attack but she ignored it, the kit needed to be saved! "You are the one's going to murder it. It has nothing to do with your evil schemes, I will fight you if it comes to it." Copper tried to sound strong and reassure herself that she could beat these clan cats, but they were not the desperate and weak gangs of rogues. these were fit, battle-trained cats. Copper began to doubt her decision. Why was she risking her life for a kit she didn't know. Something was going on. There was something here she needed. Was it the kit? No, she wasn't drawn to it, but the cat... She seemed to be the answer. But how could a clan cat, the most violent cat of all, be the answer to this strange tug in her mind? She wasn't that violent was she? She just cared for those weaker than her and survived. Surviving wasn't a crime was it? Coppers eyes clouded over as her mind ran circles as to what she was doing.
"Why would we murder a kit? I would fight you and anyone to protect her." Dawnshadow glared. When the other cat's eyes misted up, the deputy was confused. Was the cat crying or thinking? The molly stood, waiting for an attack. Dawnshadow then faced Faithwing, asking, "Can you please bring Crowkit to camp? You can take Brairpaw if you want."
@Flameleaf
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Miraculous Lover

Copper snapped out of her daze. More confused now she tentatively, "What do you mean? You're not going to eat them?" Copper was definitely confused. This cat said she would defend the kit. What did she mean??

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Faithwing dipped her head. “Brairpaw can stay if she’d like.” She lifted Crowkit by the scruff and began heading back to camp.

Character Site

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Copper snapped out of her daze. More confused now she tentatively, "What do you mean? You're not going to eat them?" Copper was definitely confused. This cat said she would defend the kit. What did she mean??
"No I'm not going to eat them! We aren't cannibals! Rogues, though, steal kits for their own gain. But you seem a bit different." Dawnshadow replied, bushy tail lowering.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Miraculous Lover

"But.. you guys are ruthless? Clan cats are the stuff of Nightmares. And what do you mean I'm different? I act like any reasonable cat." Copper was now really confused. Was everything she'd been told as a kit not true? @CinnamonCookie

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 18th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
"But.. you guys are ruthless? Clan cats are the stuff of Nightmares. And what do you mean I'm different? I act like any reasonable cat." Copper was now really confused. Was everything she'd been told as a kit not true? @CinnamonCookie
"No. Rouges usually attack without reason. They steal, manipulate, and kill. But we know some rouges that are peaceful. And we only attack if we have a reason. Whether it's protecting our territory, food, and/or clanmates." Dawnshadow explained. "Why am I saying this...? Anyways, I'm Dawnshadow, deputy of Grassclan. Who are you?"
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"No. Rouges usually attack without reason. They steal, manipulate, and kill. But we know some rouges that are peaceful. And we only attack if we have a reason. Whether it's protecting our territory, food, and/or clanmates." Dawnshadow explained. "Why am I saying this...? Anyways, I'm Dawnshadow, deputy of Grassclan. Who are you?"
"I'm Copper." Any good rogue would have run away by now, or fought. It was how she survived, how she was raised. But the nagging feeling in her head was getting quieter as she talked to Dawnshadow, and she felt that if she left the feeling would be unbearable.

Old January 19th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
"I'm Copper." Any good rogue would have run away by now, or fought. It was how she survived, how she was raised. But the nagging feeling in her head was getting quieter as she talked to Dawnshadow, and she felt that if she left the feeling would be unbearable.
"Frogspots," suddenly turned to the warrior, "Do you think we trust her?" She wanted his input.