Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 02:22 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
I played the original Red and Yellow games)
((Well, Your one in a million. The oldest I've played is Leaf-green.))
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:41 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Well, Your one in a million. The oldest I've played is Leaf-green.))
Well you can buy them on Amazon or Ebay. I got Yellow from a friend and I had bought Red for only twenty dollars on Amazon. But that was years ago and you probably can't get them that cheaply now considering its an original game.)

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
The Pattern that Wispy had been making for Drake was slowly becoming erratic, although he was subconsciously trying to maintain it. He remembered what she said when they met. ~'Don't Worry, Everything has a constant beat. As long as you can find yours, you can stay in sync with everything.'~ He kept thinking her words over, her calm voice calming him down slightly. His flames died down slightly, and he smiled. "You know, were not to different... the main difference being that you came from a lab, and I came from an accident...." He Mumbled, keeping his eyes on the TalonFlame.
The Type: Null glanced at Wispy. "You wren't created the way I've been, a tail from one, legs from another... You get what I mean, it's like a chimera..." He said and suddently glanced at the axe-looking thing on his head. "That could come in handy..." He added thoughtfully, his eyes turning a weird purple color before he stepped beside Wispy. "If you can bring it over there I can finish it." The normal type suddently said. "After all... For all I know, I can only use two attacks of mine." He admitted.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Type: Null glanced at Wispy. "You wren't created the way I've been, a tail from one, legs from another... You get what I mean, it's like a chimera..." He said and suddently glanced at the axe-looking thing on his head. "That could come in handy..." He added thoughtfully, his eyes turning a weird purple color before he stepped beside Wispy. "If you can bring it over there I can finish it." The normal type suddently said. "After all... For all I know, I can only use two attacks of mine." He admitted.
"Yea, and that's why I'm the one Fighting, and not you." Wispy said with a sigh. "You wanna act tough, fine with me. You wanna try and impress Drake, she's all yours. But admitting your weakness in the middle of a fight is not gonna impress me." He said coldly. There was a hint of sadness in his voice as he mentioned Drake, although he was trying to hide it rather well. "Besides, Its low on health. Roosting doesn't usually take this dam long." He said with a sigh.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
"Yea, and that's why I'm the one Fighting, and not you." Wispy said with a sigh. "You wanna act tough, fine with me. You wanna try and impress Drake, she's all yours. But admitting your weakness in the middle of a fight is not gonna impress me." He said coldly. There was a hint of sadness in his voice as he mentioned Drake, although he was trying to hide it rather well. "Besides, Its low on health. Roosting doesn't usually take this dam long." He said with a sigh.
"I can't use two attacks of mine because what the humans gave me is unusable with that helmet on and I can't open my mouth in this thing!" The Type: Null said, well, he could slightly open his mouth, but barely, which was why his voice always sounded so muffled, he made his way to the tree the Talonflame was roosting in, clearing growing impatient and climbed it, growling.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:26 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I can't use two attacks of mine because what the humans gave me is unusable with that helmet on and I can't open my mouth in this thing!" The Type: Null said, well, he could slightly open his mouth, but barely, which was why his voice always sounded so muffled, he made his way to the tree the Talonflame was roosting in, clearing growing impatient and climbed it, growling.
(sorry been out for a while but here I am...)
The talon flame looked down and then called out. Miltank rolled over buldozing every thing infront of her. Talonflame took off, Miltank hit the tree from the opposite side that Null was climbing. The tree shook and fell over onto Null (If you didn't do something by that time) Miltanks rollout at last came to a stop. "Talonflame! Use aerial ace on Drake!" shouted Norman. (he learned the name from you guys) Talonflame came down on drake from above. He attepted to pin her to the ground.
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(sorry been out for a while but here I am...)
The talon flame looked down and then called out. Miltank rolled over buldozing every thing infront of her. Talonflame took off, Miltank hit the tree from the opposite side that Null was climbing. The tree shook and fell over onto Null (If you didn't do something by that time) Miltanks rollout at last came to a stop. "Talonflame! Use aerial ace on Drake!" shouted Norman. (he learned the name from you guys) Talonflame came down on drake from above. He attepted to pin her to the ground.
(Time to revive this!)
Drake momentarily thought about the sylveon from earlier, before hearing a flap of wings, looking up. "Hey boys, Less talk, more action! Don't forget we're in a b-" She was cut off as she was pinned down by the TalonFlame. She Tried Clawing at it, but she missed.

Wispy winced, Hearing Drakes Voice. "Heres your chance..." He mumbled, Glanceing at the Type:Null. He was prepared to fight off the Milktank, since Null Wasn't really doing much to harm it. He Disapeared from his place beside Null, And appeared Next to the MilkTank, Although only for a few seconds, disappearing seconds later, before appearing behind it, Clawing it, and disappearing again. He knew he could not damage it, but he Could at least hold it off till Drake Was able to switch places with him. He Re appeared to its left side, panting slightly, slowly becoming tired.

(Also Bump @Raven & Co )

Last edited by Akari; January 18th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Name: Allesa Surinya
Sexuality: Pan
Lives in: Suri was born on Akala Island, and departed from home to journey at age 12.
Bio: Born to an ice trainer from the Kanto region and a Fire trainer from the Alolan region. Departed on a journey of self with her partner, Noelle (An Alolan Vulpix), when she was 12 years old (and still identified as male). At age 15, she decided that she would not be seen as male and started dressing and acting like a female. Doesn’t necessarily catch Pokemon, and isn’t necessarily a trainer, but she’s not anything else, really.
Element: Generally all, but has a soft spot for Dark and Fairy types.
Friends: TBRP
Appearance: https://ibb.co/neifP6 (Made using hapuriainen’s Pokemon Trainer Creator)
Quirks: Sometimes tries to be a little too feminine. Also slightly hyperactive.
Personality: Sweet and optimistic. Always willing to lend a helping hand. Secure in herself.
Number of Pokemon: Probably only two, Alolan Vulpix (Noelle) and Eevee (Eva).

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM
I'm actually back...

((Hey, @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd, is the form Bellow Accepted?))

Last edited by Akari; January 18th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
(Time to revive this!)
Drake momentarily thought about the sylveon from earlier, before hearing a flap of wings, looking up. "Hey boys, Less talk, more action! Don't forget we're in a b-" She was cut off as she was pinned down by the TalonFlame. She Tried Clawing at it, but she missed.

Wispy winced, Hearing Drakes Voice. "Heres your chance..." He mumbled, Glanceing at the Type:Null. He was prepared to fight off the Milktank, since Null Wasn't really doing much to harm it. He Disapeared from his place beside Null, And appeared Next to the MilkTank, Although only for a few seconds, disappearing seconds later, before appearing behind it, Clawing it, and disappearing again. He knew he could not damage it, but he Could at least hold it off till Drake Was able to switch places with him. He Re appeared to its left side, panting slightly, slowly becoming tired.

(Also Bump @Raven & Co )
Null glanced over at Drake as she was pinned down by the Talonflame, and then it happened, seeing her get attacked like this was the last straw for him and his helmet finally shattered as he gave a beastly cry, he glared at the Talonflame and changed type, turning into a water type, he lunged at the Flying/Fire-type before using Multi-Attack on him, and being water type, it was gonna leave a mark. "I'm done playing..." He growled before striking the Talonflame once again, he was finally freed from this helmet and could use his full potential.
@Green mage

Last edited by Gone; January 19th, 2018 at 06:53 AM.