Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - obsidian's hideout (private) -

The Dusk Syndicate was gone. Everything Obsidian had believed in for the past few moons was gone, disappeared... and he was alone once again. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe he was destined to be alone, and he wouldn't have been surprised. It was dangerous to have too close of feelings, wasn't it? Because all that would happen was - well - heartbreak. Heartbreak and betrayal. Obsidian's green optics flashed with annoyance as he entered territory that was unfamiliar. Moving on had always been easy for the tom, despite the fact that change never had been easy. He didn't like goodbyes. He didn't like death, and he certainly didn't like the thought of dying. Any type of change that involved saying goodbye was not easy for him. But if he could move on without ever saying goodbye, it was easier. Yet there was a certain amount of sadness as Obsidian realized that his previous home was gone. He could never go back there. He was going to have to fend for himself again, and he would be exposed... out in the open... with only the emotional walls that he had built up to protect himself. Keeping those walls up had become autopilot now - it was no longer hard work. And for that, the tom was actually very grateful. There was one good thing about being alone - he was finally really and truly free.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

@Lonestar23

Here she was again. Alone. Without a place to stay. Her old home torn apart by the clans. Everything she once knew was once again, torn to shreds by the clans. Oh, how the ebony she-cat hated them now. There was no way she'd ever rejoin at this point. This was the second "family" they had taken away from her and she was done. Jinx was going to remain a rouge this time. Not other groups would get the chance. Perhaps she'd consider staying with one or two feline at a time before moving on. However, she would no longer allow herself to draw closer to another feline again. It was better this way. Now, she had to talk to Ash again. Her motherly figure would help her decide what to do next. It was the only thing that kept her going in all honesty. When Blazingnight -- or Ash, now -- died, Jinx had given up all faith, but with the limited contact she did have with her former mentor, things were starting to look up again. Until now. Jinx had nothing to keep Ash proud of anymore.
Nothing.

With the thoughts racing through her head, she marched along aimlessly, not caring to worry about where she was going or who she'd run into. Right now, the Dusk Syndicate was everywhere so she was bound to run into someone, somewhere.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 8th, 2017, 01:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

Here she was again. Alone. Without a place to stay. Her old home torn apart by the clans. Everything she once knew was once again, torn to shreds by the clans. Oh, how the ebony she-cat hated them now. There was no way she'd ever rejoin at this point. This was the second "family" they had taken away from her and she was done. Jinx was going to remain a rouge this time. Not other groups would get the chance. Perhaps she'd consider staying with one or two feline at a time before moving on. However, she would no longer allow herself to draw closer to another feline again. It was better this way. Now, she had to talk to Ash again. Her motherly figure would help her decide what to do next. It was the only thing that kept her going in all honesty. When Blazingnight -- or Ash, now -- died, Jinx had given up all faith, but with the limited contact she did have with her former mentor, things were starting to look up again. Until now. Jinx had nothing to keep Ash proud of anymore.
Nothing.

With the thoughts racing through her head, she marched along aimlessly, not caring to worry about where she was going or who she'd run into. Right now, the Dusk Syndicate was everywhere so she was bound to run into someone, somewhere.

The dark tom's head shot up, his ears pricked foward in a curious - and overly cautious - manner. "Who's there?" A roughness could be heard in his tone, a roughness that was clearly stating 'don't mess with me.' At the moment he couldn't see the other cat, and distrusted them all the more because there was a Dusk Syndicate smell on them. Obsidian was alone again, which was how he liked it - so who did this cat think they were to come and disrupt his silence? Green eyes flashed as he crouched low to the ground, remaining hidden in his own position, a growl rumbling in his throat. "I'm warning you, I'm not afraid to fight." He added a few moments later. Maybe they would change their mind and get out of here. Obsidian would fight them if needed, but after the battle, he would have preferred to keep from doing that. Besides, he was hardly in the right mental state. Physically and emotionally, he was nearing exhaustion. He wasn't sure he would be able to keep this territory, and was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't have just made his way back to Calia's. No - the last time he was there, he'd been too vulnerable. At least here... whoever he might run into... he could keep his more vulnerable thoughts and feelings to himself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:54 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx halted dead in her tracks as a voice perked up out of the dying surroundings. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she crouched down. She only remained crouched for the moment, deciding it was probably better to confront this feline standing tall. So that's exactly what she did. The ebony feline stood up straight, puffing out her chest with fake pride as her yellow orbs scanned her surroundings. "I'm not trying to give you a reason to fight!" she replied to the voice, her maw remained parted for a moment to taste the air. Dusk Syndicate. Of course. More aware of what she was looking for, the she-cat continued to scan until her gaze rested on the frame of a dark furred feline. Jinx's tail tip twitched a little, but she didn't dare mention she knew where he was. It wasn't worth it in all honesty. "But if you choose to fight, then I'll defend myself," she finished, a small warning in her voice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 21st, 2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

"You're on my territory. And you don't sound - or look - like you stopped by for a friendly talk." Obsidian's gaze was hard, cold, and his green eyes flickered in part-annoyance. It wasn't really his territory, and even if Jinx had stopped by for a "friendly talk," he probably would have run her off. The tom was not in the mood for a reminder of what he had just lost. Her next words made his fur bristle. How dare she! Obsidian wasn't looking for a fight, he fought when he had to. He didn't attack; he defended. That was just about it. "I'm only going to fight if you're here to take what's mine." The tom declared. With those words, he stepped out of his hiding space, his body clearly ready to spring into action at a moment's notice, green eyes looking at Jinx suspiciously.

"Now who are you and what are you doing here?"

@Suspiciousmindz

Old November 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx snorted, rolling her eyes slightly at the tom's hostile words. That was before she dramatically looked around the forest surroundings. Pfft. She scoffed to herself before allowing her yellow hues to rest on the dark feline. "Doesn't look -- or smell -- like anythings yours," she commented, her brow raising as she allowed her scent glands to test anything that may even signify this was his 'territory'. Still, nothing came to her attention so she continued on. Ash taught her better. She swallowed her cocky attitude before continuing. "Well, I guess if you do own this area, I'm just passing through. Trying to get away from all the unnecessary hostility of the former Dusk Syndicate felines," she finished, her tail flicking to and fro behind her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 25th, 2017, 02:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Obsidian stood his ground at her remark, even though he desperately wanted to shift his weight (a coping thing for him when he got nervous) and his green eyes met her yellow ones. "Not your concern." He growled back, the fur bristling on the back of his neck and his eyes narrowing a little. This territory was his! He just hadn't quite marked it yet. Obsidian had been lying low recently, just to make sure that he wouldn't run into any trouble. And yet here was trouble, right in front of him. "I won't bother you, then. Like I said - not looking for a fight." The black tom took a few steps back and his fur flattened. He wouldn't be hostile if she wasn't going to fight him. And, he ignored the painful reminder of the Dusk Syndicate's recent disbanding - the reminder that he was a loner once again, an unwanted outcast.

"...you still didn't answer my question, you know. Who are you?"

@Suspiciousmindz

Old November 26th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx let out a small sigh, relaxing her posture a little as she thought of the perfect phrase to respond to him. "The name's Jinx," she replied, her tone flat. "Former Shadowclanner, came to the Dusk Syndicate after those dreadful Liberation battles. If you did your history or paid attention during all those fights long ago, I came to the Dusk Syndicate after Blazingnight -- my mentor -- was murdered. The name, Singe, might be familiar to you too? That coward came with us," she explained. Many of the Dusk Syndicate knew the ebony and the Savannah felines, she never quite fit in there so it was no use trying to fit in now. They were both loners with troubled pasts -- assuming his was too -- but being a former clan cat, she was always treated awful. "How about you, sir? I can tell you're a former Syndicate feline, but your name?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 26th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Jinx. "I assume you're called that because of your pelt color?" Obsidian asked, his expression flickering a little more to interested. He was all too familiar with twolegs saying that 'black cats were bad luck' and supposed she had gotten her name from that. None of her backstory sounded familiar to Obsidian, but then again, he had never caught up on the history of the place. It was simply a shelter for him. A guard against the real world of being alone - which, it seemed, he was once again. At her question, the tom was originally not going to answer before he sighed. Why not? He would never see Jinx again after this, and it wasn't like she could do much harm through it. "Obsidian." After he had answered, he half expected there to be thunder and lightning or something equally as dramatic, but nothing happened. He wasn't hurt. He was fine. And Jinx was still there too, so it wasn't like she had just disappeared from existence altogether.

@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by lone; November 27th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx simply huffed at the tom's response. To be honest, she didn't understand the origins behind her name. Only that it was cursed name her biological parents had given her before leaving her for another poor queen. The only reason Jinx never changed her name was because Ash had given her, her warrior name. It was special to her now. It was the last thing she could really hang out to besides memories. That was a different sob story for a different time though. "My pelt color means nothing," she responded rather cooly, her tone shifting towards annoyance now. However, when the tom finally told her his name, she felt a little less annoyed. At least he was cooperating. That was the good part about this confrontation. She could've been stuck with someone like Augustus who got on her nerves on purpose. That excuse for a cat... she kept herself from rolling her eyes as she thought about the Oriental. "Nice name," she replied simply, really unsure of what else to say or where else to take this conversation. Should she just say she needed to keep moving? That seemed like the most logical thing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL