WindClan Outsider Joining
by Ian
Today 10:15 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
She rolled her eyes and smiled the two dolts never seem to bring an end to these childish acts
" ya know if ye pet him might as well give him a treat after all he's a been good boy " she said sarcastically her hair was a bit messy. Now she kinda wished Dean or her son was here at the moment rather then these two dolts
" remind me why am I here again? " she said now looking quite frustrated
"You're right!" Gabe gets up and shoves another sucker into Sam's mouth, who spits it out rather quickly. "And you're here because Dean wanted to question you or something? I don't know. I'm just here to bother the eyes candy" (lol I ship Sabriel).
"Gabriel, for the last time, I'm not eyes candy! God, I can't believe Dean and Cas put me in charge of you."

*Suddenly Cas appears out of nowhere*

"What's she doing here?" he asks after seeing Rowena.
"That's what I'm still trying to figure out." Sam went back to searching through the books.
"Hey, bro!" Gabriel sits back down and shoves a carp ton of candy in his mouth.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"You're right!" Gabe gets up and shoves another sucker into Sam's mouth, who spits it out rather quickly. "And you're here because Dean wanted to question you or something? I don't know. I'm just here to bother the eyes candy" (lol I ship Sabriel).
"Gabriel, for the last time, I'm not eyes candy! God, I can't believe Dean and Cas put me in charge of you."

*Suddenly Cas appears out of nowhere*

"What's she doing here?" he asks after seeing Rowena.
"That's what I'm still trying to figure out." Sam went back to searching through the books.
"Hey, bro!" Gabriel sits back down and shoves a carp ton of candy in his mouth.
Rowena smiled wide
" well now look who dropped in . " she said and tugged at the chains again she sighed frustratingly " mind helping a lady cas? " she asked and tilted her head maybe Castiel would be easy to trick
" and believe me I don't want to be here at all . Now where's dean let's get these questions over with " she said and pushed back a piece of her hair

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 13th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Rowena smiled wide
" well now look who dropped in . " she said and tugged at the chains again she sighed frustratingly " mind helping a lady cas? " she asked and tilted her head maybe Castiel would be easy to trick
" and believe me I don't want to be here at all . Now where's dean let's get these questions over with " she said and pushed back a piece of her hair
Castiel just looked at her suspiciously then turned to Sam. "Is she allowed to be out of the chains?"
Sam stared at him. "No, Cas. Dean needs her to stay there."
"But the chains clinging together is driving me crazy!" Gabriel exclaimed, being dramatic as always.
"Where is Dean?" Cas looked around.
"He's out hunting a vampire or something. He should be back today, he was only going one state over." Sam found a book he seemed to like and put it out on the table, flipping through it.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Castiel just looked at her suspiciously then turned to Sam. "Is she allowed to be out of the chains?"
Sam stared at him. "No, Cas. Dean needs her to stay there."
"But the chains clinging together is driving me crazy!" Gabriel exclaimed, being dramatic as always.
"Where is Dean?" Cas looked around.
"He's out hunting a vampire or something. He should be back today, he was only going one state over." Sam found a book he seemed to like and put it out on the table, flipping through it.
Now she was starting to get angry her right eye twitched and a growl rose from her throat why are men so....dull minded ! This is rubbish
" well that's just lovely! Big brother being the hero while Sam the sidekick . And tweedle dee and dumb " she said her voice was laced with anger but took a deep breath and smirked she moved the chains more just to annoy Gabriel and the other two

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Now she was starting to get angry her right eye twitched and a growl rose from her throat why are men so....dull minded ! This is rubbish
" well that's just lovely! Big brother being the hero while Sam the sidekick . And tweedle dee and dumb " she said her voice was laced with anger but took a deep breath and smirked she moved the chains more just to annoy Gabriel and the other two
Castiel walked into a different room and came out a few minutes later holding a lot of thin but strong chains. He hooked the chains up to a loop on the wall and connected them to the chains on Rowena's hands. He took the other chains off. "Now that you can walk around, will you shut up?"

Gabriel only looked slightly angry at Rowena's insults and Sam just ignored her.

*Enter Dean*

"Oh hey, she's still here." he was covered in blood and dirt as he entered the bunker.
"Unfortunately." Gabriel sulked.
"What's his problem?"
"Rowena's being rude to him and he's getting extremely butthurt about it." Castiel sat down next to his older brother, slightly glaring at him as if to say "you're so immature".
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Castiel walked into a different room and came out a few minutes later holding a lot of thin but strong chains. He hooked the chains up to a loop on the wall and connected them to the chains on Rowena's hands. He took the other chains off. "Now that you can walk around, will you shut up?"

Gabriel only looked slightly angry at Rowena's insults and Sam just ignored her.

*Enter Dean*

"Oh hey, she's still here." he was covered in blood and dirt as he entered the bunker.
"Unfortunately." Gabriel sulked.
"What's his problem?"
"Rowena's being rude to him and he's getting extremely butthurt about it." Castiel sat down next to his older brother, slightly glaring at him as if to say "you're so immature".
Rowena smirked
" I didn't here the word please darling . And look who's back! The squirrel " she said and moved some of her hair out of the way . She loved to annoy these goons " and darling I can just talk for hours and hours on end " she said with her arms wide out a small chuckle

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Rowena smirked
" I didn't here the word please darling . And look who's back! The squirrel " she said and moved some of her hair out of the way . She loved to annoy these goons " and darling I can just talk for hours and hours on end " she said with her arms wide out a small chuckle
Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I regret this already. Let's just get this over with, okay?" he stood in front of Rowena. "We haven't heard from Crowley in over a month, and it's starting to get concerning. Is there any chance that you might have seen him lately?"

Gabriel sighed and threw Sam's book across the room, causing a loud thud to echo throughout the bunker.

"Gabe!" Sam shouted and glared at the archangel.

"What did you call me?" Gabriel looked at Sam like he was the most amazing person on the planet.

Sam groaned and blushed a little, turned away, refusing to answer the angel, much to Gabriel's displeasure. He hated being ignored.

Castiel just walked into a different room, doing whatever Castiel does.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I regret this already. Let's just get this over with, okay?" he stood in front of Rowena. "We haven't heard from Crowley in over a month, and it's starting to get concerning. Is there any chance that you might have seen him lately?"

Gabriel sighed and threw Sam's book across the room, causing a loud thud to echo throughout the bunker.

"Gabe!" Sam shouted and glared at the archangel.

"What did you call me?" Gabriel looked at Sam like he was the most amazing person on the planet.

Sam groaned and blushed a little, turned away, refusing to answer the angel, much to Gabriel's displeasure. He hated being ignored.

Castiel just walked into a different room, doing whatever Castiel does.
The witch shrugged and looked clueless
" I have no idea darling and I'm just getting started ! I can talk about loads of things like nail polish , books , hair , witch craft ...shall I continue ? " She asked and sighed " how am I supposed to know where my son is? " she asked as she walked around

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
The witch shrugged and looked clueless
" I have no idea darling and I'm just getting started ! I can talk about loads of things like nail polish , books , hair , witch craft ...shall I continue ? " She asked and sighed " how am I supposed to know where my son is? " she asked as she walked around
Gabriel laid down on the chain, stopping the witch from moving. "Sammy, I'm bored!"

"Only Dean's allowed to call me that." Sam retrieved his book and began reading it. "Oh hey, we could always summon him or something."

Dean looked at Sam. "Well, why didn't we think about that Sam? Oh wait, SOMEBODY destroyed our stash of ingredients!"

Gabriel chuckled nervously. "Guilty."
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Gabriel laid down on the chain, stopping the witch from moving. "Sammy, I'm bored!"

"Only Dean's allowed to call me that." Sam retrieved his book and began reading it. "Oh hey, we could always summon him or something."

Dean looked at Sam. "Well, why didn't we think about that Sam? Oh wait, SOMEBODY destroyed our stash of ingredients!"

Gabriel chuckled nervously. "Guilty."
Rowena sighed
" Just let him play around it's what he's good at darlings . Now I can be of help by retrieving your list of ingredients dears . But it seems we have a little problem ugh * cough * these " she said and held her hands out meaning the chains she looked at a different direction and hummed a bit