Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:53 PM
more purrk stuff
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 05:52 PM
purrk question
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:38 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:26 PM

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:56 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Belle’s eyes began to water. She couldn’t imagine anyone wanting her to stay, dodge had opens her eyes, now she refused to back into the sweet corner that she had been living in her whole life. “Maybe you do- I’ve always been more comfortable around you but I can’t live under this pressure anymore!” she wailed stepping backwards in anger but her hind paw slipped off the ledge. And for a moment the shock on her face was visible before she was scrambling to keep her balence sndva wail slithered through her teeth.
Maple grew quiet as Belle wailed, his entire body tensing up. He didn’t want to fight back, screaming voices forming in his mind. What pressure? He wasn’t angry, something inside him kept him from feeling that, but he felt somewhat betrayed. Everyone had been on edge since Dodge left, but Maple didn’t want to admit it had all gone to hell. When Belle lost her balance, everything slowed down, and he found himself trying to grab Belle’s scruff, managing to dig his teeth into it enough to hold her, though his balance was going all over the place as he tried to hold Belle and his own weight.
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple grew quiet as Belle wailed, his entire body tensing up. He didn’t want to fight back, screaming voices forming in his mind. What pressure? He wasn’t angry, something inside him kept him from feeling that, but he felt somewhat betrayed. Everyone had been on edge since Dodge left, but Maple didn’t want to admit it had all gone to hell. When Belle lost her balance, everything slowed down, and he found himself trying to grab Belle’s scruff, managing to dig his teeth into it enough to hold her, though his balance was going all over the place as he tried to hold Belle and his own weight.
Suddnely blue belle was panting heavily feeling her heart rate increase while her oaws dangled in the air, the sun burning into her eyes and the teeth jabbing into her scuff and holding her suspended in the air. Instead of screaming and wailing she was frozen, fear forcing her body to stop moving as her blood pumped faster through her body. For a singular moment she glanced up at maple her claws outstretched, she contemplated giving his muzzle a form st
CHRACTER for him to drop her but suddenly tears started running down her face, fear growing in her eyes as she released what had run through her head.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddnely blue belle was panting heavily feeling her heart rate increase while her oaws dangled in the air, the sun burning into her eyes and the teeth jabbing into her scuff and holding her suspended in the air. Instead of screaming and wailing she was frozen, fear forcing her body to stop moving as her blood pumped faster through her body. For a singular moment she glanced up at maple her claws outstretched, she contemplated giving his muzzle a form st
CHRACTER for him to drop her but suddenly tears started running down her face, fear growing in her eyes as she released what had run through her head.
Maple was still trembling, trying to hold onto Belle, having difficultly holding her up. He wasn’t exactly the strongest, and he wasn’t really in the safest spot anyways. Belle was scared, that was one thing he could tell for certain. He tried to keep his calm, so that Belle would follow in his footsteps in a sense, but he was having trouble keeping even slightly calm. “Don’t think I’m dropping you!” he yelled, fur muffling his voice. He wasn’t letting go, not now. He wasn’t losing someone else, that would hurt too much. Now he was trying to lift her back onto the platform, despite the pain of holding her up beating down on his back and teeth.