Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:02 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Vortex's Forest ~ Open

~ a small oak forest located a little ways away from Clan territory ~

~ open to everyone ~

~ Vortex ~

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Vortex hopped off the log that he'd been sitting on a moment before, his patched Brian and white pelt sticking up slightly more than it usually was thanks to a crisp breeze that we blowing through the oak forest that the large cat called home. Stretching, he yawned, wincing slightly as the scars on his face stretched a bit. It didn't hurt physically, but the memories still hurt, and all the trouble it'd caused him. It still made life a little harder, especially since other cats were scared of him now. Nobody had any reason all to fear him, and he knew that. Or, no good reason anyways. The large, long furred tomcat shook his head and started padding off, leaves crunching under his large white paws as he went. Vortex didn't think that leaf-bare could be too far off now, though it was still only leaf-fall. He liked leaf-fall, except that it was too cold. He didn't exactly like cold that much, and preferred warmer, sunnier weather, like green-leaf. That was the loner's favorite reason, after all. He nodded to himself before starting off again, for he and gotten lost in thought and stopped. Perhaps he'd meet someone who might be willing to talk to him for a bit. That would make his day.

Last edited by doghouse; January 2nd, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Vortex's Forest ~ Open

@Vortex
A young She-cat padded through the trees, alone, cold and hungry. Raina hadn't eaten in a few days but finding food wouldn't be a problem in an area like this. Eventually she picked up unfamiliar cat scent and decided to follow it. It could mean danger or it could mean survival. The blue-grey Molly came to a small clearing which contained a log and next to the log was a brown Tom. He was covered in scars and his fur was scruffy. "Excuse me, my name's Raina...do you happen to have any food you could share with me?" She mewed anxiously.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:01 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
A young She-cat padded through the trees, alone, cold and hungry. Raina hadn't eaten in a few days but finding food wouldn't be a problem in an area like this. Eventually she picked up unfamiliar cat scent and decided to follow it. It could mean danger or it could mean survival. The blue-grey Molly came to a small clearing which contained a log and next to the log was a brown Tom. He was covered in scars and his fur was scruffy. "Excuse me, my name's Raina...do you happen to have any food you could share with me?" She mewed anxiously.
Vortex whipped around when he heard a soft voice behind him, his heterochromatic blue hues widening slightly as he spotted the speaker. A young, thin looking blue-gray molly. His gaze softened, and the big tomcat shook his head at her. “Oh, hi there! I'm Vortex, and... no, but I can get some? It's really not a problem. There's plenty around here!” he said cheerfully, his words slightly muffled and some he seemed to have difficulty pronouncing. The fact that his lips were torn and actually missing, revealing his teeth and gums on that side of his muzzle, made speech difficulty. Without a second thought, then big brown and white loner turned around and bounded off, calling over his shoulder: “Stay right there! I'll be right back!” he told her, disappearing into the forest with long strides. It wasn't long before the scent of squirrel reached him, and Vortex froze, scanning his surroundings. Moments later, the former kittypet spotted the gray animal gnawing on a walnut a few fox-lengths away. He dropped into a crouch, stalking forward with practiced skill and deadly silence. Once close enough, the tomcat pounced. The squirrel didn't stand a chance, and he killed it with a well aimed blow to the spine. Picking up with creature in his jaws, thetomcat dashed back to where he'd left Raina, hoping the strange molly was still there.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Vortex whipped around when he heard a soft voice behind him, his heterochromatic blue hues widening slightly as he spotted the speaker. A young, thin looking blue-gray molly. His gaze softened, and the big tomcat shook his head at her. “Oh, hi there! I'm Vortex, and... no, but I can get some? It's really not a problem. There's plenty around here!” he said cheerfully, his words slightly muffled and some he seemed to have difficulty pronouncing. The fact that his lips were torn and actually missing, revealing his teeth and gums on that side of his muzzle, made speech difficulty. Without a second thought, then big brown and white loner turned around and bounded off, calling over his shoulder: “Stay right there! I'll be right back!” he told her, disappearing into the forest with long strides. It wasn't long before the scent of squirrel reached him, and Vortex froze, scanning his surroundings. Moments later, the former kittypet spotted the gray animal gnawing on a walnut a few fox-lengths away. He dropped into a crouch, stalking forward with practiced skill and deadly silence. Once close enough, the tomcat pounced. The squirrel didn't stand a chance, and he killed it with a well aimed blow to the spine. Picking up with creature in his jaws, thetomcat dashed back to where he'd left Raina, hoping the strange molly was still there.
Ashes slipped through the oak forest, full of trees. After a while she picked up the scent of a Vole, she crouched down studying were the scent came from. She finally spotted the Vole's spot and slowly crept over with all the skill she had learned sense she was a kit. She pounced upon the Vole, she dug into the neck with her blood covered claws, killing the rodent. She picked up the prey continuing her search for a camp for the night. She found a rock, cold, she could see her breath. She loved the cold, for some reason it made her fight and hunt better, she hopped onto the rock and began sharpening her claws, each claw skidded down the rock with a screech.

She noticed a scent, a strange scent, most likely the scent of two loners and a Squirrel. She followed the scent through the winter cold. She walked through a group of bushes and noticed a Tom-Cat with long hair with, his face covered in scars, he was big to, with his long hair, it made him look threatening, but Ashes was never threatened, she didn't fear a single thing about this cat, for all she knew he could be a Kitty-Pet. She really didn't care though, she just hoped this cat was friendly so she didn't have to waste her energy murdering another cat, plus she just wanted some shelter.
(BTW your character site for vortex doesn't work could you maybe describe what he looks like)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...shes+Biography

Last edited by Arieson; January 2nd, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:47 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Raina made herself comfortable, wrapping her tail around her paws, sitting up straight. She was a proper she-cat despite being a loner or a rogue. She politely asked for food instead of stealing it, she preferred not to fight. What a nice Tom. the Molly thought. Eventually the Tom returned with a squirrel in his jaws. "Oh thank you! You take first bite." Raina offered.
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:49 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieson View Post
Ashes slipped through the oak forest, full of trees. After a while she picked up the scent of a Vole, she crouched down studying were the scent came from. She finally spotted the Vole's spot and slowly crept over with all the skill she had learned sense she was a kit. She pounced upon the Vole, she dug into the neck with her blood covered claws, killing the rodent. She picked up the prey continuing her search for a camp for the night. She found a rock, cold, she could see her breath. She loved the cold, for some reason it made her fight and hunt better, she hopped onto the rock and began sharpening her claws, each claw skidded down the rock with a screech.

She noticed a scent, a strange scent, most likely the scent of two loners and a Squirrel. She followed the scent through the winter cold. She walked through a group of bushes and noticed a Tom-Cat with long hair with, his face covered in scars, he was big to, with his long hair, it made him look threatening, but Ashes was never threatened, she didn't fear a single thing about this cat, for all she knew he could be a Kitty-Pet. She really didn't care though, she just hoped this cat was friendly so she didn't have to waste her energy murdering another cat, plus she just wanted some shelter.
(BTW your character site for vortex doesn't work could you maybe describe what he looks like)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...shes+Biography
Quote:
Raina made herself comfortable, wrapping her tail around her paws, sitting up straight. She was a proper she-cat despite being a loner or a rogue. She politely asked for food instead of stealing it, she preferred not to fight. What a nice Tom. the Molly thought. Eventually the Tom returned with a squirrel in his jaws. "Oh thank you! You take first bite." Raina offered.
(I put the link above in the original post now.)

The burly tomcat looked at the much younger molly, barely more than a kit in his eyes. He shook his brown and white head quickly when the offered him first bite. Leaning over, he pushed the limp squirrel towards her with one paw, then settled back down again. “No, I couldn't!” he protested, tucking his brown and white paws under his chest and smiling at her warmly. She obviously needed it more than he did. Besides, he'd already eastern today, and really wasn't hungry. Suddenly he realized that he and Raina were in fact not alone anymore, and looked over his shoulder to see a scarred up dilute calico molly. His grin broadened instantly, and the hyper tom bounced up onto his paws and dipped his head to her. “Well hi there!” he purred enthusiastically, his tail waving back and forth behind him, expressing his happiness. It'd been awhile since he'd had even one cat go talk to. But two? This day was just getting better and better. He looked her over, not a hint of doubt crossed his gaze. He was overly trusting and naive, but oh so friendly and kind. The sort of cat who wouldn't hurt a soul, at least not intentionally.

Last edited by doghouse; January 4th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:07 AM
Falling In

Quote:

(I put the link above in the original post now.)

The burly tomcat looked at the much younger molly, barely more than a kit in his eyes. He shook his brown and white head quickly when the offered him first bite. Leaning over, he pushed the limp squirrel towards her with one paw, then settled back down again. “No, I couldn't!” he protested, tucking his brown and white paws under his chest and smiling at her warmly. She obviously needed it more than he did. Besides, he'd already eastern today, and really wasn't hungry. Suddenly he realized that he and Raina were in fact not alone anymore, and looked over his shoulder to see a scarred up dilute calico molly. His grin broadened instantly, and the hyper tom bounced up onto his paws and dipped his head to her. “Well hi there!” he purred enthusiastically, his tail waving back and forth behind him, expressing his happiness. It'd been awhile since he'd had even one cat go talk to. But two? This day was just getting better and better. He looked her over, not a hint of doubt crossed his gaze. He was overly trusting and naive, but oh so friendly and kind. The sort of cat who wouldn't hurt a soul, at least not intentionally.
@Arieson
Raina turned to look at the other cat that had just entered. She took a bite out of the squirrel then pushed it towards the She-cat. "Share. My name's Raina..." As the two she-cats chewed up the squirrel, Raina decided to get to know Vortex a little better. "So, how long have you been living in this forest? "
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:39 AM
questionmark

Quote:
@Arieson
Raina turned to look at the other cat that had just entered. She took a bite out of the squirrel then pushed it towards the She-cat. "Share. My name's Raina..." As the two she-cats chewed up the squirrel, Raina decided to get to know Vortex a little better. "So, how long have you been living in this forest? "
Vortex looked back at Raina when she spoke to him again, his mismatched blue gaze full f warmth as he gazed at the young molly. “Quite a few moons now. So, why are you out here all alone, hmmm?” he responded cheerfully, though a hint if worry laced his tone now as he looked at the thin cat. He yawned slightly as he finished speaking, then carefully laid down on his side with his head and shoulders propped up so that he could rest a bit and talk to them at the same time. He was a little tired from chasing after that squirrel, and simply because it was getting late, and would start getting dark quite soon actually.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Vortex looked back at Raina when she spoke to him again, his mismatched blue gaze full f warmth as he gazed at the young molly. “Quite a few moons now. So, why are you out here all alone, hmmm?” he responded cheerfully, though a hint if worry laced his tone now as he looked at the thin cat. He yawned slightly as he finished speaking, then carefully laid down on his side with his head and shoulders propped up so that he could rest a bit and talk to them at the same time. He was a little tired from chasing after that squirrel, and simply because it was getting late, and would start getting dark quite soon actually.
@Arieson
Raina shook moss and leaves from her fur and began to groom herself. She shrugged then answered "I used to be part of a clan. I had family I loved. I had a cat I fell in love with...but we both realised that loving eachother wasn't for us. I found my sexuality and I ran away. Now I'm here. The story sounds good enough as it is. I won't go into detail..." The blue-grey Molly grunted, clearly not eager to discuss her past. She then turned to the other she-cat. "Sorry, I never asked your name but, what about your origins?"
Old January 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Arieson
Raina shook moss and leaves from her fur and began to groom herself. She shrugged then answered "I used to be part of a clan. I had family I loved. I had a cat I fell in love with...but we both realised that loving eachother wasn't for us. I found my sexuality and I ran away. Now I'm here. The story sounds good enough as it is. I won't go into detail..." The blue-grey Molly grunted, clearly not eager to discuss her past. She then turned to the other she-cat. "Sorry, I never asked your name but, what about your origins?"
She joined the two cats in their feast, they began to have a conversation. Nothing really intrested her, except the part about her leaving her clan, but other than that, she didn't care. When she heard the part about her leaving her clan, she twitched her ear.

The other cat began trying to speak to her, "Sorry, I never asked your name but, what about your origins?" The stranger asked, the feeling of her scars reminded her of her origins, she can't just tell these random loners what happened to her. "I'm Ashes." She responded, with her strange accent (Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeIzsAsIvuQ)
not revealing her origins. She pointed to her scars, that was all of her origins she was giving away.