Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 04:22 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 04:17 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 04:05 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:03 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Poprock
Today 04:02 PM

Old January 4th, 2018, 11:28 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
"yay what do you wanna play?" She bounced up on her paws ready for action.
"You can choose!" Snowykit said.
She didn't like being the chooser, just in case someone didn't like what they chose.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; January 4th, 2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:58 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Whisperpaw giggled at her brother, "What? You want me to sing for you?" She response to him. Her brother hadn't been able to get a good night's rest since.. all what have happened. She could tell her brother was considering it. Even if it was a joke she was half-serious. Frostgaze wasn't much use to the clan if he was tired, anyway. "No, don't tire yourself out on me." Frostgaze replied, chuckling at her. Whisperpaw pawed at his maw, rolling her eyes. "It doesn't tire me! That's just a excuse so can stalk me." She laughed. "I do not stalk you!" Frostgaze defended himself before adding, "I watch you to make sure your safe." The tom stifled a yawn, his tail swaying a little in the air. "Suuurreee it is. Frostgaze, lay down and let me sing you to sleep. That's a order from your Medince cat." Whisperpaw said, however her gentle voice made it hard to think she was ordering him to. "Medince Cat Apprentice." Frostgaze corrected her but laid down anyway. Truefully he had no choice, someone could awake him if he was needed anyway. Whisperpaw grinned, ignoring what Frostgaze said. "Oh.. oh. Let my voice fill your ears, count to 10, the sun is setting little one, so close your eyes.. listen to the tune of my voice~" Whisperpaw stopped singing when her brother was snoring quite loudly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"froststrike!"icestar said"we need to send hunting parties (i never said but cause of the ice melting[i called this the clan frozen in time]they became almost stuck in the ice)as many as we can"
Froststrike jumped up at the sound of her leaders voice. “Right away!” She darted off to collect warriors.
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:42 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Moonkit woke up then saw her siblings and she smiled, happy that they're happy by the aura they show.
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"You can choose!" Snowykit said.
She didn't like being the chooser, just in case someone didn't like what they chose.
Rosekit swiped her over Snowykits head "choose whatever you like I will play it." Rosekit didn't care what she played as long as she could play it.
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Rosekit swiped her over Snowykits head "choose whatever you like I will play it." Rosekit didn't care what she played as long as she could play it.
"Can i play?"firekit asked(i may of made a last minute kit)
@Redwood Sienna

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; January 5th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:22 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

"Can i play?"firekit asked(i may of made a last minute kit)
@Redwood Sienna
Snowykit looked at Rosekit.
@Kolabear360 @Kolabear360

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; January 6th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:20 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Iceclaw head been up abit before dawn and was sitting is a corners of the camp not really doing anything or thinking about anything

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Silentscatter yawned and stretched as a cold gust of air hit the small toms face. He shivered only a little before exiting the warriors den. The black and white tom took a deep breath, which went unheard by everycat, since he was using his powers to be,well, Silent. SilentScatter began silently padding forward to the fresh kill pile. He eyed over some pieces before picking a small winter hare. His green eyes scanning the clearing before sitting down in a corner to eat his breakfast.

[Open]

Wisppaw was already awake. The small molly was waiting outside the apprentices den for her brother to wake up. After a while, the grey and white she cat let out a sigh, she spun on her paws and headed back into the apprentices den to wake up Stonepaw,who growled. Sure, Wisppaw may be annoying but she respected others sleeping time. So as usual, she screamed to her brother in her mind..which she knew he could hear. ‘STONEPAW WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!’ She smirked as a yowl came from her panicked brother but she tackled him and out a paw over his mouth. “Shhh.” She pointed her tail to outside..which the heavily breathing male nodded and followed her out.

[Open]

(Who’s her mentor?)

Stonepaw followed his sister outside, he was quite furious after getting that horrible way of waking up. Screaming in ones mind is way worse than screaming in ones ear. When he saw his sister giggle that pushed him over the line. ‘What is WRONG with you?!?! That could’ve deadened me and you knew it!!’ Wisppaw rolled her eyes. ’Oh shush, I knew that, but I also knew that you can control the volume of my voice in your mind. So dont give me any of that Fox Dung.’ Stonepaw’s tail lashed angrily. To anycat that walked past, it looked as if the two cats where giving a stare down, one looking furious while the other looked calm. He growled at her and went off to go get food.

[Open]

(Who’s his mentor?)
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silentscatter yawned and stretched as a cold gust of air hit the small toms face. He shivered only a little before exiting the warriors den. The black and white tom took a deep breath, which went unheard by everycat, since he was using his powers to be,well, Silent. SilentScatter began silently padding forward to the fresh kill pile. He eyed over some pieces before picking a small winter hare. His green eyes scanning the clearing before sitting down in a corner to eat his breakfast.

[Open]

Wisppaw was already awake. The small molly was waiting outside the apprentices den for her brother to wake up. After a while, the grey and white she cat let out a sigh, she spun on her paws and headed back into the apprentices den to wake up Stonepaw,who growled. Sure, Wisppaw may be annoying but she respected others sleeping time. So as usual, she screamed to her brother in her mind..which she knew he could hear. ‘STONEPAW WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!’ She smirked as a yowl came from her panicked brother but she tackled him and out a paw over his mouth. “Shhh.” She pointed her tail to outside..which the heavily breathing male nodded and followed her out.

[Open]

(Who’s her mentor?)

Stonepaw followed his sister outside, he was quite furious after getting that horrible way of waking up. Screaming in ones mind is way worse than screaming in ones ear. When he saw his sister giggle that pushed him over the line. ‘What is WRONG with you?!?! That could’ve deadened me and you knew it!!’ Wisppaw rolled her eyes. ’Oh shush, I knew that, but I also knew that you can control the volume of my voice in your mind. So dont give me any of that Fox Dung.’ Stonepaw’s tail lashed angrily. To anycat that walked past, it looked as if the two cats where giving a stare down, one looking furious while the other looked calm. He growled at her and went off to go get food.

[Open]

(Who’s his mentor?)
(icestar is open and i can ask froststrike about it!)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.