Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:27 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:26 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default ThunderClan/WindClan War

@Random Melody @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall

RiverClan Fight Requirements
ShadowClan Fight Requirements

Please do not post until your respective clan leader has posted!*
ThunderClan cats are welcomed to post whenever. They do not need to wait on Snowstar's appearance.

Shadowclan should be arriving with Windclan. Riverclan shouldn't arrive until the messenger goes to their camp for help.
This is taking place in the Thunderclan Clearing

----

It was just before dawn, the first rays of light were bound to appear any moment. Thunderclan would still be asleep, their dawn patrol shouldn't have departed yet. Only the guards at the entrance would be awake. Blazingstar had commanded his warriors to stay hidden in the trees until his order to strike. Assuming Goldenstar had done the same, Blazingstar waited a few more minutes. They were to strike at the first rays of light. The suspense was high, almost unbearable. The fight he'd threatened at the gathering was finally going happen. His chest felt tight and his claws were flexing in and out. Then it happened. The first ray of light shone over the horizon into the leafless trees. "Windclan attack!" he yowled before charging down towards the camp entrance, bursting through and heading towards the warriors den as the warriors were alarmed.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 15th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Goldenstar was having trouble keeping calm. He was leader. There was a battle. He was terrified. Swallowing it down, he looked at the clearing. He couldn’t be afraid. He kept yelling at himself to not turn back. He couldn’t turn back, not now. He took a breath, and, hearing Blazingstar’s yeowl from the shadows, the leader followed with the cry. “Shadowclan, attack!” he yowled, the back of his throat hurting for a minute, before he plunged down into the camp. He had told Bella he would come back alive, and he knew he would, he just might come back with one less life. Thunderclan could be outnumbered, or they could have gained an ally as well. Shadowclan could be screwed, or victorious. Golden told himself to calm down about the chances of losing, and focused on the battle instead, his bi-colored eyes narrowed coldly.

your cat must be a warrior to fight for shadowclan in this battle

(( open ))

Last edited by :blue:; January 16th, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:59 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Goldenstar was having trouble keeping calm. He was leader. There was a battle. He was terrified. Swallowing it down, he looked at the clearing. He couldn’t be afraid. He kept yelling at himself to not turn back. He couldn’t turn back, not now. He took a breath, and, hearing Blazingstar’s yeowl from the shadows, the leader followed with the cry. “Shadowclan, attack!” he yowled, the back of his throat hurting for a minute, before he plunged down into the camp. He had told Bella he would come back alive, and he knew he would, he just might come back with one less life. Thunderclan could be outnumbered, or they could have gained an ally as well. Shadowclan could be screwed, or victorious. Golden told himself to calm down about the chances of losing, and focused on the battle instead, his bi-colored eyes narrowed coldly.

(( open ))

Rosethorn could feel the anxiety rippling off of the ShadowClan leader as she stood nearby, the WindClan cat glancing at him sympathetically. As she heard Blazingstar yell, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed on the path before her. She launched forward, in unison with Goldenstar strangely enough. "Well, hello Goldenstar." She attempted to make a slight bow to him with her head, grimacing as she focused on the clearing before her. Slightly panicked, she wasn't sure how to proceed- did she charge into the leader's den? Warrior's den? "What do I do?" She mumbled under her breath, the molly shifting her weight uncomfortably and gazing off to the side for a moment. Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she looked around wildly- dearly hoping that she wouldn't meet with Cormorantstone face-to-face. Not after their last battle.

@Duskflight Are you alright with Cormorantstone and Rosethorn fighting again? I forgot to ask before the battle haha.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Loyal to the death

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( open ))
Shadowsong leaped up from the place she was hiding , and sprang into the clearing. She was scared out of her pelt. She glimpsed around the clearing at the battling cats. Suddenly she spotted Shadetail among the cats, battling a few tail lengths from her leader, Snowstar. She leaped into the air, aiming for Shadetail’s throat. Before she could reach her, a hidden figure knocked her out of the way. The scent of blood and ThunderClan overwhelmed her. How had she not noticed the attacker? She struggled to get up but was knocked down. She tried again, and was slashed down her back. ‘I’m not finished, I will go home to Shadowclan territory and be safe.’ Was all Shadowsong thought. She was about to loose hope that she would survive, when the weight on her suddenly vanished. She got up, everything blurred do to the blood in her eyes. She shook her pelt, and jumped back into the flurry of battling cats.

Shadowsong’s ears pricked up as she heard Goldenstar call for attack. She imagined harming another cat, digging her claws into it’s back, feeling the blood rush out of the wound and splattering all over her paws. She leaped up from her hiding place, and sprang into battle. At once she spotted Passionblaze, the ThunderClan deputy. She could feel Halfgaze’s eyes boring into her back. She new that terrible things, maybe even exile, could happen if she did not attack Passionblaze. She got down onto her belly, and started making her way over to her victim, claws unsheathed.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 16th, 2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Honeydew shot out of the Warriors's den her honey and white colored fur puffed in shock. She'd only been in ThunderClan for a quarter moon if that, she's never even been to a gathering. Narrowing her bright amber eyes she gazed around at the fighting cats. The scents were obvious, WindClan and ShadowClan, she'd scented them on there borders. Letting out a hiss she unsheathed her claws, ready to fight, not only for her Clan she barely knew but her sister, Mapledawn. They'd joined ThunderClan together. They were with their brother, Butch, but he couldn't go on with joining the Clan. So, they all made plans to meet up, catch up and !maybe just maybe get Butch to join. They could be one happy family, so Maple would say. The thought of her little sister gave Honeydew curege and straight. She'd do anything to protect her. That's was just how it was, she'd always protect Maple, she had to! No one else would look after her. Even if they were in a Clan that didn't mean she'd let her protective side edge a bit. Clearing her head with a shack Honeydew jumped into battle, ready to rip some plets. The former rouge was an exultant fighter and would use that.

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:07 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

Rosethorn could feel the anxiety rippling off of the ShadowClan leader as she stood nearby, the WindClan cat glancing at him sympathetically. As she heard Blazingstar yell, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed on the path before her. She launched forward, in unison with Goldenstar strangely enough. "Well, hello Goldenstar." She attempted to make a slight bow to him with her head, grimacing as she focused on the clearing before her. Slightly panicked, she wasn't sure how to proceed- did she charge into the leader's den? Warrior's den? "What do I do?" She mumbled under her breath, the molly shifting her weight uncomfortably and gazing off to the side for a moment. Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she looked around wildly- dearly hoping that she wouldn't meet with Cormorantstone face-to-face. Not after their last battle.

@Duskflight Are you alright with Cormorantstone and Rosethorn fighting again? I forgot to ask before the battle haha.
Goldenstar had been letting cats stream past him, preferring to take up the back and watch instead of picking battles that he didn’t need to. He would help fight in some places, not allowing his warriors to fall behind. Then again, Shadowclan could have just stayed out of this battle, however, Golden had felt a need to be on Windclan’s side when Blazingstar had come to his camp. As he heard a meow to his side, he looked over and saw a molly, dipping his head ever so slightly, he began to look back at the battle when he heard her say something else. “I’d suggest going for the warrior’s den,” he murmured, before trying to find someone to help or fight.

(( open ))
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Pinewhisker felt anticipation running in his muscles. The jumped down into thunder land home and snarled. My time to place my trying to prove that I can be with my clan all times I will not let funder clan destroyed that reputation He gave a loud yowl. Cats screeched and fur went spitting all over the ground. A silver she cat was battling two muscular tones. Pinewhisker spun around to battle a cat but they are all tangled in battle. The night skies silence didn't last very long because battle stranded everywhere among the clearing.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer

Skyfeather darted out of the warriors den. He unsheathed his claws as he dashed into the clearing. “Cherrydawn!” he yowled. “Cherrydawn, where are you!” His ears flicked and he looked around the clearing.

[sorry its short, I have school]

Character Site

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:40 AM
among us

@Flameleaf

Lightpaw sniffed the air. "I smell WindClan!" he hissed. "Tigerdawn! Look! WindClan warriors!" he mewed as he pointed his nose toward a clump of attacking warriors. He bounced with the excitement of a battle.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. “Quick! Let’s get back to camp!” She ordered before dashing off. “Hurry Lightpaw!”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 16th, 2018 at 07:49 AM.
Closed Thread