Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:28 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Chancey

Daisyshade looked down at shallowpaw glad to find some comfort with her clanmates. She looked at the apprentice with worried eyes. Resting her tail on the small she cats shoulders she ushered shallowpaw behind herself protectively. Did shallowpaw know wether or not this cat and his band of little friends where under the rule of clan life. Sighing daisyshade backed up a simple step. "Careful young apprentice" she meows nervously. Then she cast a glance to the next Tom who spoke, he stood next to the larger Tom who had first spoken. "Thank you for understanding our beliefs, but you must understand a clan cannot turn on itself" she meows tail lashing as she looked back at the Tom with tear filled eyes. "If the starclan followers turned agasint bucknight and his choice we'd be driven out"
"Thats my apprentice "foxtail said,walking up to daisyshade. She looked sternly at shallowpaw ."go back to the apprentice den"she said."i do not want you to get hurt "
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade turned on the apprentice eyes flaming like mad. "You shall not open your mouth again, learn to keep it shut!" she hissed claws raking the dirt beneath her paws. She shook her head, an apprentice for starclans sake! Saying things like that could get her seriously hurt or even killed. Then win her bought a she was interrupted by foxtail. Daisyshade blinked. "You must teach her manners" she spat back, more viciously then she had intended. "Excuse my anger, but I need no more shed blood in riverclan!" she whispers turning back to face the two toms.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love

"Fine!" Shallowpaw sighed, trottingover to the apprentices den after she got lectured. 'I don't care if I get hurt! Riverclan can't just let them boss us aroud!' The thought angered her.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

(open)
Snakepaw padded out of his den, "What.... What is happening!" He was a little scared. He looked for Adderpaw, he couldn't find him, "Adderpaw! Adderpaw I am scarred!" He cried out hoping for his brother or another cat to come help him.

Adderpaw stood by his clan mates, 'I may not trust our leader... But I cant let Snakepaw get hurt!' He heard his brothers cry, 'I can't fight them! That looks like a whole clan! We would be crushed!' He ran off to the side terrified.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
The weirdo

"Stupid flee hearts!" Shallowpaw muttered, sure she never used language like this, but it was outragoues to see some cats barge into their home and say, 'Just back down peacefully while we kill your leader.' Shallowpaw sat down, watching as the long talk continued.

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

The longer this went on, the thicker the air became, it was nearly stifling and it caused every hair on his pelt to prickle with unease as he waited for something to happen, he was on edge internally, but he was a leader. He stood strong for his clan and what he believed in and showed no sign of him being a bit unnerved by all of the tension building between the Skyclan cats and Riverclan cat's.
These cat's are torn.. I wonder how long this leader has been in power, have they completely terrorized them into thinking that there was no other way?
It was beginning to seem like that, he would need to keep his patience, which wasn't hard for the leader at all, if anything, he might be the most patient cat in Skyclan.

"Must I repeat, we are not here to fight Riverclan, but rather Bucknight and his followers! Those who do not follow that villain, go to your den's and stay back. Skyclan is here to liberate you, not harm innocent cat's. You can fight with us to drive these scoundrels out!
Fight with us, fight for Starclan!
"

Cat's were taking sides now it seemed, his eyes glancing over at one of the Riverclan warriors that had walked over to the mass of Skyclan cat's who were all undoubtedly on edge as well, he didn't know his name, but he respectfully dipped his head. The tension was building like a thunderhead, the battle felt like it could erupt at any moment and he just hoped that those innocent cat's of Riverclan that didn't want to battle, found shelter for when it did start. Because it would be hard to decipher any cat as friend or foe when the battle started.
But still, he couldn't help but wonder where this villainous leader was, surely he would have heard him by now, was he waiting to make a grand entrance? Was he going to wait to attack until the battle had started and he could take the Skyclan cat's by surprise? Grousestar couldn't help but to feel weary, but he still kept his cool, though his hopes of being able to talk this down peacefully were sinking. This would be a battle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
“...I-I’ve never seen Bucknight do that, but if you have that information…” Taking a step towards the strange leader to stand besides Grousestar, the marble-patterned tom realizing that his suspicions may be with reason after all these moons of worrying that he was crazy because of it. So much pressure had been put on his shoulders these few moons leading up to this one moment, when cats close to him started to turn away, to drop like flies when he needed them the most. One of his daughters could take care of herself, but the other two- he wanted Rabbitkit and Shellkit to grow up with their ancestors. He wanted them to feel safe, and to be happy with their futures instead of worrying the consequences of this spiritual betrayal. “If that’s what happened, then I’ll stand beside you.” He didn’t want to hurt anyone. He didn’t want to have to fight without a good reason, but this… this was a good reason, and it couldn't be denied. If there were witnesses to acts like these in this mystery clan, he couldn’t just ignore them. “I won’t let myself and my family be ruled over by a murderer.” He croaked, tail thrashing as he stood somewhat proudly by himself, forcing his own mind to think only the bravest thoughts, knowing that this was for his family, and the friends that he’d cared for his entire life. He couldn’t bear the thought of ever letting them down.

--------

@Ashley/Kestrel
On the other hand, there was only one cat that Applethorn really cared for, and that was her mate- Swampstone. He really was the only cat she trusted with her secrets, and her opinions- and this clan was their home. Hissing suddenly as Skyclan cats began to filter into the clearing, her gray, sleek fur bristled with anger as they started accusing Riverclan’s leader, almost like they’d been getting their stories from kittypets instead of reliable sources. “You’re barging into our camp, verbally attacking our leader, and you simply want us to step down peacefully?” Applethorn growled, her eyes narrowing in irritation as she stalked towards one of the newer cats, shoving her muzzle in their face loudly. “I don’t buy it, you rats.”
Ears perked at Grousestars voice, Vixencloud blinked when a muzzle was thrusted in her face, and she let out a vicious snarl. "Excuse me?" Claws oustretched, she breathed out. "You're the one who's abandoned StarClan for this fool of a leader! You're the rat here!" She let out a small yowl and backed up slightly, rearing up and raising a heavy paw with claws outstretched at the molly's head, claws aimed to strike her temple. Her heart was pounding, but she would sacrifice herself if it meant disposing of this clan of these unloyal "warriors".
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
The weirdo

Shallowpaw got up, "Take sides you mean?" Shallowpaw went and joined the other cats, making sure to keep her mouth shut from bad talk. "Foxtail, which side are you taking? Starclans side, or loyalty to your clan?" Shallowpaw asked her mentor.

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Minnowstream heard the tom's words. Fight for Starclan. She glanced around at her clanmates, some looking unsure and others furious. For Starclan. The molly rose, silently, and padded over towards this group of cats- Skyclan, they had called it. She was horribly aware of Bucknight's supporters glaring at her pelt, but she didn't falter as she padded to join this clan. I do not support Bucknight, and I never have. I will fight for Starclan... even if I can't really fight that well at all. She was beyond anxious. The shy tabby would much rather stay to the sidelines, but she couldn't stand by when something as important as this was happening. She reached the ranks of the other cats, turning around to stare back at her clan. Some of her other clanmates had joined her, and some had even gotten there before her. At least I wasn't the first one to join them... Her eyes flitted nervously across the clearing, wondering when the fighting would break out. And where was Bucknight?

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshades chest sank between her shoulder blades as she lost heart. For a second she believed battle was the only possible way to conclude the nights events. Loweri her head to the ground she shuffled her paws, nerved by the sudden tension she felt within herself.

She looked up again towards the Tom who now spoke. She watched him and for a second she was going to object to retracting to their dens but now it started to sound a little more intriguing,

"I thank you, whoever you are for bder standing but I do not think we will retreat like cowards to our den. We shall fight alongside you. Those who believe in starclan" meows daisyshade. There was a sudden growing respect. If they were like a clan he must be the leader, who else could he be?

Then her thoughts where disturbed "Vixencloud! Stand down and shut your trap!" howled daisyshade her chest puffing out. "Do you not understand he can bring riverclan to our knees! We are corrupt believing that the dark forest can supply what we need!" she yowled

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
Closed Thread