Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ferretkit nodded and listened confused as to why he needed the knowledge, as after all he didn't want to be a useless Medicine Cat, looked down apon by the clan. They only were useful after a battle.
If Juniperpaw knew what was passing through Ferretkit's mind, he'd receive a pawful. However, she was very much aware of the tomcat's confusion and decided to address it. ``These herbs may some day save your clanmates' lives, or even your own. Imagine you're all alone, and you've just cut yourself against a rock? You're far away from any form of life, and you now have a nasty cut that risks getting infected - infection is dangerous, you know? It can make you very ill or worse. Luckily, there's herbs everywhere! But how can you use them to heal yourself if you don't know what they do? So listen up, this may save your life someday.`` She pawed the poppy seed back onto the leaf-wrap and nudged feverfew out to replace it. ``This is feverfew. It's very common to use it here in RiverClan, usually used after cats have gone for a swim. It's known to reduce chills and fever.``
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

If Juniperpaw knew what was passing through Ferretkit's mind, he'd receive a pawful. However, she was very much aware of the tomcat's confusion and decided to address it. ``These herbs may some day save your clanmates' lives, or even your own. Imagine you're all alone, and you've just cut yourself against a rock? You're far away from any form of life, and you now have a nasty cut that risks getting infected - infection is dangerous, you know? It can make you very ill or worse. Luckily, there's herbs everywhere! But how can you use them to heal yourself if you don't know what they do? So listen up, this may save your life someday.`` She pawed the poppy seed back onto the leaf-wrap and nudged feverfew out to replace it. ``This is feverfew. It's very common to use it here in RiverClan, usually used after cats have gone for a swim. It's known to reduce chills and fever.``
Ferretkit sniffed the herb and nodded slowly, it had an odd smell. He wondered if its taste was better. He forced himself not to eat it," Does it taste good, feverfew."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Kolabear360
Ospreykit was a moon old and decided to play for the first time with another kit who wasn’t one of her four siblings. She knew her mother was obsessed with her and her littermates. She searched for a friendly looking kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Kolabear360
Ospreykit was a moon old and decided to play for the first time with another kit who wasn’t one of her four siblings. She knew her mother was obsessed with her and her littermates. She searched for a friendly looking kit.
Ripplethorn poked head in the nursery and quietly came in she looked all the queens making sire they were all well fed. Although she was a warrior she still loved to take food to and visit with the queens and elders. She seen a kit looking around for something She couldn't figure it out so she decided to ask her. "Hey little miss what are you looking for?" Ripplethorn ask in a plight voice. "Maybe I can help you." She smiled she loved kit and maybe one day she would have her own.
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplethorn poked head in the nursery and quietly came in she looked all the queens making sire they were all well fed. Although she was a warrior she still loved to take food to and visit with the queens and elders. She seen a kit looking around for something She couldn't figure it out so she decided to ask her. "Hey little miss what are you looking for?" Ripplethorn ask in a plight voice. "Maybe I can help you." She smiled she loved kit and maybe one day she would have her own.
Ospreykit glanced at the warrior," Oh. I was looking for someone to play with. Why is a warrior in the nursery anyways. Normally only kits and queens are here." she meowed puzzled.

Old January 4th, 2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Ospreykit glanced at the warrior," Oh. I was looking for someone to play with. Why is a warrior in the nursery anyways. Normally only kits and queens are here." she meowed puzzled.
Ripplethorn smiled "Well as an apprentice your susopposed to look after the queens and elders. " she explained. She looked around the nursery again all the queens seemed fine so she could take her time talk to this kit. "I loved the job so I decided to see if the queens were fine."
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ripplethorn smiled "Well as an apprentice your susopposed to look after the queens and elders. " she explained. She looked around the nursery again all the queens seemed fine so she could take her time talk to this kit. "I loved the job so I decided to see if the queens were fine."
She never really thought much of apprentice duties,” I thought duties were bad and not fun. If you like this den so much, why not become a queen, since you can’t become a kit.” Ospreykit meowed.

Old January 6th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
She never really thought much of apprentice duties,” I thought duties were bad and not fun. If you like this den so much, why not become a queen, since you can’t become a kit.” Ospreykit meowed.
Ripplethorn giggled. "Oh miss kit I I love being a warrior through."
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ripplethorn giggled. "Oh miss kit I I love being a warrior through."
She blinked,"I bet if you had kits, another queen wouldn't mind watching your kits so you could go for a quick trip hunting or a patrol." She meowed happily. She believed her suggestions were actually legit and useful.

Old January 6th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The two littermates, Riverkit's and Frozenkit, sat in the RiverClan nursery. At first glance they may not look like siblings but they were and as close as could be. Riverkit's, the quieter gentler of the two, was a fluffy silver tabby. While Frozenkit, the protective playful one, was a fluffy white tom. Heather of them knew there real mother that well. Only Icebelly, there adopted mother, and Flowerkit, Icebelly's own kit. Despite this they were a very close family and you'd never guess they won't really Icebelly's kits.
Bord out of his mind, Frozenkit stood up and liked at his sister. "Do you want to play moss ball?" He asked his sister.
The silver molly nodded a slight smile on her face.
With that Frozenkit ran off to make a moss ball leaving Rivertkit to herself.
Riverkit's watched him go and decided to wait on him so she just sat lost in thought. Anyone would think she was blind, how she got lost in thought and just starred at a wall or something. This happened a lot when she was alone. It kept her busy so she didn't stay bord. And we all know what it's like being bord. In her head she could image anything! From being a Warrior and Queen to fighting off a badger to save someone. Sometimes she would be a spy in another Clan helping RiverClan by telling there secrets. But right know she was trying to figure out how to beat Frozenkit. She knew there games of moss ball wasn't just tossing balls. They'd end up running and pouncing each other as much as the moss. She needed a strategy. So, she sat trying to make one.

@Mystical

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all