Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:07 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old October 9th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Streamkit wrinkled her nose. "Yuck. Maggots. Lilacpaw brought the fish. Oooh, do you think I could be medicine cat someday?" The kit looked up at the Queen next to her with her big, green eyes.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

"Maybe Lilacpaw didn't smell the maggots in the fish. And yes, I do think you'll be medicine cat someday, Streamkit.", Swiftfur sighed, looking at Streamkit.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Majesty

"Yay!" Streamkit ran around, and jumped around a little. She sat down again, realizing this was not medicine cat behavior.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Rainkit mewed pitifully as he pressed his now damp fur against his mother's soft one. He raised his head expecting to see his father gazing at his kits wit worry. "Snowyfur, where's Dad? We left him with you, right?" He asked trying to stand up, but was too shaken to do that. The small kit looked at his uncle. "Is he playing hide n seek?" He asked excitedly, remembering his father would do that. Rainiit looked around jovially, but saw there was no trace, nor smell of his beloved father. Once he realized Fogfur was well, not with them, he looked to his mother for answers. After all, Fogfur was her mate and mates knew everything about each other, right?! [I]She must know where he is![I]Rainkit thought, happily as he gazed up at her with hopeful eyes.
Snowyfur blinked down gently at her young kit, "I woke up to find all of you gone, I assumed daddy was with you." The thought had never struck the queen that Fogfur never went with her other kin, and she glanced accusingly at Cloudyfoot, who she suspected had caused it. Cloudyfoot, though, glared at Snowyfur, not daring to let a growl escape his maw. "Fogfur didn't want to join us on our little expedition, so we left him behind." Cloudyfoot was obviously furious that Snowyfur had suspected him of her mate's disaperence. The senior warrior kept an even tone, though, not letting any aggression seep out of his voice, though his amber eyes were ablaze.
Arctickit, a little nervous due to his uncle's anger building up inside, spoke in a small squeak, that could barely be heard above the anger rising between the two siblings. "I thought I saw him by the river, and when we saw Bayclaw." Cloudyfoot whipped towards Arctickit, which made the young kit wince away into his mother's pelt.
Snowyfur shot a glare at her brother, who's sorrow was begining to show in his amber eyes. The queen started cleaning Arctikit, trying to convince him that everything was alright, though she never took her glare off of Cloudyfoot.
Finally, Arctickit peeked out of his mother's pelt, and glanced up at Cloudyfoot with fright, as though he expected his uncle to slash his muzzle. Cloudyfoot looked back at Snowyfur, his eyes showing nothing except remorse at the fact that he had hurt his nephew mentally. "Then I guess he'll show up sooner or later," he mewed gently, his amber eyes flickering towards his nephews' small forms.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Majesty

Streamkit went over to her nest, and yawned. She curled up, and wrapped her tail around her nose. In a minute, she was asleep.

[/COLOR]
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:11 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Abysslight lay on her side in a nest. The queen's head was bowed in grief. Two of her kits had died just heartbeats after they were born. Though she'd named them both. She still had two. A small black smoke molly, and a dark brown tom with a lighter chest. She curled tightly around her kits, purring happily. Abysslight watched them suckle, their paws needing her belly to help the milk flow. She realized that she had yet to name her two surviving kits. She studied the silver and black bundle of kit fluff, and was reminded of ice covered in shadows. Cold ice. "Sheerkit." She decided for the molly. "And... Nutkit." She murmured for the tom. bending down to give her kits a thorough washing with her tongue. Sheerkit let out a muffled squeak, squirming under the gentle rasp of Abysslight's tongue. Abysslight purred, resting her muzzle across the small kits' backs, closing her eyes and drinking in their milky scent. She soon fell asleep, curled protectively around the dark bundles of fur.

Last edited by doghouse; November 4th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:00 PM

Nutkit made a small mewing noise, nuzzling into his mother's fur. He curled up, purring happily, although he was weak. He coughed a few times, which shook him a bit, but he went right back to cuddling. (Is it ok if he gets greencough but survives?)
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:08 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Nutkit made a small mewing noise, nuzzling into his mother's fur. He curled up, purring happily, although he was weak. He coughed a few times, which shook him a bit, but he went right back to cuddling. (Is it ok if he gets greencough but survives?)
Abysslight woke up and started licking Nutkit, who seemed weak. She was very worried that he wouldn't make it. She raised her head in alarm as he coughed. Quickly, she licked him vigorously, trying to warm him up and stimulate his body to help him breathe better. She checked Sheerkit, but she gave no signs of sickness. She relaxed a little as Nutkit went back to cuddling her. She sighed, purring. (Yeah. That's fine lol).
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:19 PM

Nutkit laid still as she licked him, coughed once more and fell asleep. (Time skip?)
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:38 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Nutkit laid still as she licked him, coughed once more and fell asleep. (Time skip?)
Abysslight sighed, looking around the den before resting her gaze on her kits. She watched them, kindness flooding her gaze. Along with motherly love. Now she knew exactly how Moonfang felt, picturing the black and white molly, caring for the overly enthusiastic Sapphirekit.
Sheerkit squirmed beside her brother, rolling away slightly. Somehow, she felt the urge to explore, but then Abysslight swept her back to her belly with her tail, and Sheerkit drifted into sleep.
(Sure. How long of a timeskip?)