Today 10:54 AM

Old March 27th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
The fluffy tom observed the bandaged limb and gazed kindly at Ebonypaw, nodding in thanks. "I think that Ebonypaw did a great job if you're feeling that much better," he purred. "I can't thank you enough Ebonypaw for helping Gorsekit," He said.
"I also have a question to ask. Is it possible for me to work as a hunter and help kits without having to fight other cats? I know I'm supposed to be a warrior but I feel sick inside every time I harm another cat. I am willing to protect my clan with my life, but I just can't bare to fight others my whole life. What am I going to do..." He said, tears starting to stream down his face. His body shook with quiet sobs and his ears lay flat in shame and sorrow.

poor baby T ^ T
Ebonypaw turned rather questioning eyes to the three-legged tom as he spoke, seemingly becoming rather run over with emotion which she judged by his voice and the tears that wet his cheeks.
"I would think so..." She mewed, attempting not to further upset the tom. "I wouldn't know. I don't Train as a warrior anymore. But a clan life is more than fighting all the time."
She wasn't sure if this would help or hinder the Tom's current state but it was the best that she could truthfully come up with.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:39 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw turned rather questioning eyes to the three-legged tom as he spoke, seemingly becoming rather run over with emotion which she judged by his voice and the tears that wet his cheeks.
"I would think so..." She mewed, attempting not to further upset the tom. "I wouldn't know. I don't Train as a warrior anymore. But a clan life is more than fighting all the time."
She wasn't sure if this would help or hinder the Tom's current state but it was the best that she could truthfully come up with.
NeverFalter looked up at the medicine cat, his blue and yellow eyes glistening with tears. "You really think so?" He croaked. He was a very young warrior and afraid of having to fight his whole life. He wiped his face with his paw and took a shaky breath to calm himself. "Um.. well.. if I'm not needed anymore.. I should probably go.." He said shyly. The three-legged tom was embarrassed that he cried in front of another cat and felt rather awkward sitting there in the medicine den with two cats watching him be so weak.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
NeverFalter looked up at the medicine cat, his blue and yellow eyes glistening with tears. "You really think so?" He croaked. He was a very young warrior and afraid of having to fight his whole life. He wiped his face with his paw and took a shaky breath to calm himself. "Um.. well.. if I'm not needed anymore.. I should probably go.." He said shyly. The three-legged tom was embarrassed that he cried in front of another cat and felt rather awkward sitting there in the medicine den with two cats watching him be so weak.
Gorsekit gave his leg a friendly lick "Goodbye, NeverFalter. Don't worry about me though, will you? I am fine here." The small tabby kit explained the quicker he leaves the better...I know it hurts him to see me in pain like this. I know we've only known echo the for a day...but perhaps he was better off before we met...
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsekit gave his leg a friendly lick "Goodbye, NeverFalter. Don't worry about me though, will you? I am fine here." The small tabby kit explained the quicker he leaves the better...I know it hurts him to see me in pain like this. I know we've only known echo the for a day...but perhaps he was better off before we met...
The young tom ducked his head to nuzzle the brown tabby she-kit before turning to look away. His eyes clouded with grief as he got up and padded out of the den. He didn't look back but instead he tucked his tail and continued to walk away.He thought back on the look of pain and pity on Gorsekit's face as she said goodbye. If this is what happens when I try to make friends, I give up on trying to make them then...

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 28th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
The young tom ducked his head to nuzzle the brown tabby she-kit before turning to look away. His eyes clouded with grief as he got up and padded out of the den. He didn't look back but instead he tucked his tail and continued to walk away.He thought back on the look of pain and pity on Gorsekit's face as she said goodbye. If this is what happens when I try to make friends, I give up on trying to make them then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Ebonypaw got to her paws as the tom nuzzled the kitten and then turned to leave, watching the three-legged tom make his way from the den before turning back to the kit.
"You can leave now, just don't walk on it too much for a while, Okay?" She mewed. She wanted to make sure that the bone become dislocated again.
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@ChameweonRainbow
Gorsekit nodded "but don't you want to keep a close eye on it?" She urged. But after Ebonypaw shook her head, the kit turned and followed NeverFalter out of the den.
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Fennelheart limped in to the den," I have a cut spiraling my tail, on my paw, and an ear nick."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Fennelheart limped in to the den," I have a cut spiraling my tail, on my paw, and an ear nick."
Ebonypaw looked up abruptly at the words spoken by Fennelheart as they entered the den, her eyes drawn rather quickly to the way that the other feline limped.
It was one of the first times that one who had come to the medicine den to be healed had been so upfront about what had happened to them that needed to be healed — and therefor why they were there — and so Ebonypaw skipped that part of how she went about this.
"Can I see the injuries?" She asked, wanting to know which paw and which ear as well as being able to take a closer look at the cuts and nicks that the feline had told her of.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw looked up abruptly at the words spoken by Fennelheart as they entered the den, her eyes drawn rather quickly to the way that the other feline limped.
It was one of the first times that one who had come to the medicine den to be healed had been so upfront about what had happened to them that needed to be healed — and therefor why they were there — and so Ebonypaw skipped that part of how she went about this.
"Can I see the injuries?" She asked, wanting to know which paw and which ear as well as being able to take a closer look at the cuts and nicks that the feline had told her of.
Fennelheart nodded," Sure. Right ear, front left paw."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Fennelheart nodded," Sure. Right ear, front left paw."
Slightly puzzled at the other's reaction the tuxedo paused momentarily before getting to her paws and sniffing gently at the feline's right ear, running her eye along the nick that patterned it and then lowering her gaze downwards to the paw which Fennelheart had indicated to be the injured one, scooping it up gently on her own forepaw and turning it lightly to inspect the cut.
Marigold... Cobwebs... The rather short list of what she would need ran through her head as she looked back up at the other and — with a rather short
"I'll go get them." — the she-cat stood and padded to the back of the den to retrieve her herbs.