Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Tigerfrost, being as emotionless as a rock, she just nodded her head. "The final night." She droned, not taking her ice-cold eyes off of her mentor, "Waterstreak will be no more." The female took a step forward. "I swear, these days are not good ones to be living in." Crouching down, she got ready to fight.
Yes, that is correct. Tomorrow when you wake, will hold the final test for you apprenticeship with me." He stated evenly. "And yes, they are different, but they are for the better Tigerfrost." He corrected the she cat. He too crouched down, unsheathed his claws and made the first attack. He leaped forwards aiming straight for the chest, claws outstretched, ready to rip fur and shed blood.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Saying no more, she only nodded, and unsheathed her claws. Battle was a time for silence. It should be done quietly and quickly, not wasting any time. Seeing her mentor lunge at her chest, she quickly rolled under, but the blow landed on her back. Now under the dead cat, she swiped at his stomach. I could do this all day.The molly thought, sort of aiming it at her mentor. Not like he could read minds. If he could that would be pretty shocking. But once again, she doesn't really feel emotion.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; November 30th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Acornprick fell into a summersault as he rolled away from the apprentice. He winced indicating pain, that he could not feel, but let her know it would have been a good hit. He had begun with a blatant and obvious move, beautiful he would hopefully get more complex and harder on the apprentice. He bounced back to his paws and whipped around facing Tigerfrost. He lashed out with one of his front paws aiming for her face, and then with a back paw, he tried swiping it at her feet to off balance her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:02 AM
The goat queen

Marceline pounced on a mouse. She was currently having flashbacks from when she was younger. She remembered being stolen as a kit. But that did not matter. At least she had a home.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:53 PM
The goat queen

(Oh im so sorry,i meant to post in the dusk syndicate)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Daring
Wink Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
For @EerieWhispers
Tuxedo padded out of camp, his fur was did not blend in with the darkforest but somehow most cats did not see him, though when they did either being hissed and or Tried to seduce him he found it disgusting, though many of the cats seemed to be to busy training apprentices or something like that, Tuxedo green gaze glowed as he stared at his paws he visioned seeing Moon under his paws blood gushed out of her and she looked so scared his smile was large as he remembered the fear of Moon, The tom swung his head around his eyes narrowed "who's there?" he asked his voice seemed calm but was lined with amusement.
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw woke up suddenly, and looked around in surprise. This isn't ShadowClan! He thought in alarm. "Where am I?" He wondered aloud, standing up and looking around, quickly alert. The brown tabby apprentice pricked his ears, listening for the presence of another cat.
@TheBread

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 11th, 2016 at 01:11 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:10 PM

Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw woke up suddenly, and looked around in surprise. This isn't ShadowClan! He thought in alarm. "Where am I?" He wondered aloud, standing up and looking around, quickly alert. The brown tabby apprentice pricked his ears, listening for the presence of another cat.
@TheBread

She walks out of the darkness, her midnight black fur ruffled in the breeze, and her glowing yellow eyes being the only thing that shows where she is. "Hello there! What's your name?" Her eyes sparkle with curiosity at this cat and she wraps her tail around herself. "My name is Moonwhisker! I belong to Thunderclan and I don't actually know where I am... but we should stick together! I was just made a warrior after the gathering!" She looks proudly at him. "What clan are you from, and can you step closer so I can see you better?" She looks kindly at him and beckons him forward with her tail.
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
She walks out of the darkness, her midnight black fur ruffled in the breeze, and her glowing yellow eyes being the only thing that shows where she is. "Hello there! What's your name?" Her eyes sparkle with curiosity at this cat and she wraps her tail around herself. "My name is Moonwhisker! I belong to Thunderclan and I don't actually know where I am... but we should stick together! I was just made a warrior after the gathering!" She looks proudly at him. "What clan are you from, and can you step closer so I can see you better?" She looks kindly at him and beckons him forward with her tail.

Burrpaw jumped at the seemingly-floating yellow eyes. The she-cat seemed friendly enough, but what would Swiftfang want Burrpaw to do? Since she was from ThunderClan, he'd answer her and regard her with suspicion, never taking his amber eyes off her. "My name is Burrpaw, and I am a proud aoorentice of ShadowClan," he stepped closer to her, revealing his brown tabby coat, matted and full of burrs and leaves. He sat in front of her, keeping his amber eyes training on her yellow ones with suspicion, making it clear that the apprentice would not be easily tricked. He was surprised when he realized his right paw had not hurt when he took a step forward. Burrpaw sat down and licked his paw, flexing his claws to show her how sharp they were before sheathing them again.

@TheBread

@Moonwhisker

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM

Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw jumped at the seemingly-floating yellow eyes. The she-cat seemed friendly enough, but what would Swiftfang want Burrpaw to do? Since she was from ThunderClan, he'd answer her and regard her with suspicion, never taking his amber eyes off her. "My name is Burrpaw, and I am a proud aoorentice of ShadowClan," he stepped closer to her, revealing his brown tabby coat, matted and full of burrs and leaves. He sat in front of her, keeping his amber eyes training on her yellow ones with suspicion, making it clear that the apprentice would not be easily tricked. He was surprised when he realized his right paw had not hurt when he took a step forward. Burrpaw sat down and licked his paw, flexing his claws to show her how sharp they were before sheathing them again.

@TheBread

@Moonwhisker
Sees the suspicion in his eyes but keeps talking. Was she falling for an apprentice in a different clan?! She didn't know, but all she knew was that she liked this cat and wanted to get to know him better. "How long have you been an apprentice?"