Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 31st, 2017, 07:36 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

[ @Silentshade Stormclaw’s turn ]

Sharppaw dashed back into the fray, awaiting his next battle. He was bleeding from scratches on his body, but the wounds were beginning to stop bleeding. He dashed past a cat, accidentally brushing against them.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2017 at 07:36 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 09:16 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Bump for @SpookyScarySkeletons )
I thought i replied... ;-;}

Badger cried out in pain as the tom bit his leg. He clawed the tom cat abd snarled. "Stay away!"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 31st, 2017, 09:43 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
I thought i replied... ;-;}

Badger cried out in pain as the tom bit his leg. He clawed the tom cat and snarled. "Stay away!"
Lynx roared and threw Burrpaw several foxlengths away. "I won't end this fight until you are dead!" He snarled, shaking the blood out of his eyes and lunging again for the smaller tom.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Lynx roared and threw Burrpaw several foxlengths away. "I won't end this fight until you are dead!" He snarled, shaking the blood out of his eyes and lunging again for the smaller tom.
Badgerpaw cried in pain again."Why me? What did I do?" He choked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
“Wow. Not attacking. That means when I’m done with you I can attack your presious clanmates.” He meowed aiming a blow for her shoulder with ease as he was trying to get her to fight, partially because he wanted to give her a hope of living.
Juniperpaw misjudged his blow, resulting in his attack being successful. She yelped as blood dripped along her forearm. She narrowed her eyes, hissing, ``Look around you! Who's winning?`` She then wore a victory smirk as she told him to survey his surroundings, to see his own groupmates be chased off by the very Clan cats he had just threatened, the very Clan cats who would very soon chase him off.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:00 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Do you have s DS cat? Cause I can use Ajax to attack tumble and if you have a DS cat to attack Daisy? Or perhaps I can just use Ajax and he can fight both daisy and tumble together if you'd prefer? Or we can just ask somebody else! ]

Daisyshade couldn't comprehend the emotion she was feeling, the butterflies in her stomach told her she was scared but the constant beating of her heart told her it was good at the same time. The real question is if I'm ready for it? Tears now streamed down her face in jagged lines. The horror of battle seemed to spark and ignite behind her but she seemed almost unphased by it now, her back boldly facing the problem at paw, her eyes sparkled with pure joy instead of fear and confusion her tears now reduced to ones of enlightenment. It had been me who thought that I was supposed to help him... I who thought it was my job to protect him and look how far we have come.. We need each other. her heart throbbed with unconditional love and she cranned her neck looking at the ground for a moment. Than with a sniffle she covered his ears with affectionate licks and purrs despite the raging war behind her. "I- I can't believe we are going to be parents..." she cooed.

She looked back at him and watched his every move like an eager apprenitce, the past hurt fading away quickly as she regained focus. She was about to open her mouth in protest but she restrained, it sounded like he wanted to avoid it and never fight but rather flee instead he finished strong insisting they would if they needed. She was proud of him- like the way a mentor would be proud of an apprentice for overcoming their fear of heights of something. Is that how he sees me somtimes? the Molly shook her head to clear her mind, "Right, I can do that" daisyshade than spun around to face the scenery with her glossy eyes watching every movement like a huntress would watch her prey. She turned to look at tumblestep, his body outlined agaisnt the moonlight. She lived him more than the hair she breathed, and now she was going to pass on that love to a bundle of kits with him. The thougth warmed her and she turned back to face the crowd, slowly curling her tail around his.

"I love you"
[ Yeah, I have a cat to use! ]

As Tumblestep's tail curled with Daisyshade's, mouth opened to respond with an affectionate `I love you`, a dark figure burst out ahead of them. The gray warrior yelped, his eyes wide with fear and his fur bristling nervously. Clearly, this dark figure was heading straight for them.

The dark figure turned out to be a jet-black feline who bore the Dusk Syndicate fighter title proudly. This black cat was slender and extremely thin as if he hasn't eaten for ages! He could be described as `rat-like`. However, he was very tall and very swift, and his unsheathed claws glinted brightly in the moonlight. He obviously took very good care of his claws like a murderer who worshiped their killing weapon. He seemed to smile murderously at them - even his sharp teeth were pearly! This was Augustus, fighter of the Dusk Syndicate.

Augustus was lowered close to the ground as he ran which helped him gain speed. His paws kicked up earth behind him as he dug his feet into the ground for a firm grip. His long, thin, rat-like tail streamed behind him carelessly, and his ears were folded back against his head. His green eyes were narrowed, glaring violently in the nighttime darkness. His extremely short fur was on end.

Augustus found himself staring right at the she-cat ahead of him, Daisyshade, as if he aimed to attack her. However, that was not the plan. At last second, his paws pressed against the ground, halting him. He then quickly launched himself to the side, aiming to knock Tumblestep to the ground. His claws were outstretched, teeth bared, both of his weapons prepared to kill.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; October 31st, 2017 at 03:01 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Badgerpaw cried in pain again."Why me? What did I do?" He choked.
Lynx circled around the tom, head low. If he had a tail, it would have been thrashing. "A cat with orange eyes killed the only cat who ever loved me. Amber or orange, I won't stop killing until every cat even remotely suspected of her murder is dead!" Lynx blinked away the tears that threatened to form and parted his jaws. "So take your last breath," With those words, the pixie bob launched forward with his powerful hind legs jaws reaching to fasted his teeth around the injured black tom's neck.

Burrpaw huffed, struggling to push himself to his paws, but he had lost blood. So much blood. Black spots swam before his eyes, but still, he managed to twist around and drag himself a few taillengths toward the tail-less tabby and Badger before collapsing again. The larger tom lunged forward with bared teeth.
"No!" Burrpaw cried. The darkness growing in his vision intesified. "No, please..." he managed to whisper before blacking out. His last thought was No, StarClan, please! Let him miss. Let Badger live...

(Oof, guess Burrpaw out of commision for now)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 31st, 2017, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Yeah, I have a cat to use! ]

As Tumblestep's tail curled with Daisyshade's, mouth opened to respond with an affectionate `I love you`, a dark figure burst out ahead of them. The gray warrior yelped, his eyes wide with fear and his fur bristling nervously. Clearly, this dark figure was heading straight for them.

The dark figure turned out to be a jet-black feline who bore the Dusk Syndicate fighter title proudly. This black cat was slender and extremely thin as if he hasn't eaten for ages! He could be described as `rat-like`. However, he was very tall and very swift, and his unsheathed claws glinted brightly in the moonlight. He obviously took very good care of his claws like a murderer who worshiped their killing weapon. He seemed to smile murderously at them - even his sharp teeth were pearly! This was Augustus, fighter of the Dusk Syndicate.

Augustus was lowered close to the ground as he ran which helped him gain speed. His paws kicked up earth behind him as he dug his feet into the ground for a firm grip. His long, thin, rat-like tail streamed behind him carelessly, and his ears were folded back against his head. His green eyes were narrowed, glaring violently in the nighttime darkness. His extremely short fur was on end.

Augustus found himself staring right at the she-cat ahead of him, Daisyshade, as if he aimed to attack her. However, that was not the plan. At last second, his paws pressed against the ground, halting him. He then quickly launched himself to the side, aiming to knock Tumblestep to the ground. His claws were outstretched, teeth bared, both of his weapons prepared to kill.
Daisyshade flinched when tumblestep jerked beside her and her eyes directed themselves to the DS fighter approching, but rather than coware she stepped forward into a battle stance her teeth glinting not as brightly as the fighter but certainly bright enough to catch Attenion. She was slightly ahead of tumblestep defensively her paw preventing him from running ahead of her just in case. She braced herself for the impact and shut her eyes for a moment trying to calm her beating heart. When no hit came she opened her eyes last moment. To see the fighter switch directions and take tumblestep by surprise. Daisyshade wailed with surprise and found herself spinning to face the warrior with adrenaline pumping through her veins.

As she landed she realized she was in no position to get to tumblestep and panicked, if she could distract him long enough tumblestep could get up and get away with enough time to gather attention from someone else to help them. Muscle memory kicked in and Daisy dropped into the fighters postion again her claws out this time, she looked more wild than she was sane with her breath puffing out in clouds and fading as they rose between her teeth. She than bunched her muscles and sprang in hopes of making contact with her enemy, than hitting the ground following her rebound wether it succeeded or not she spun and flashed a quick jab in the general direction with a furious hiss.

She backed up a few fox lengths to detirmine wether or not that was enough to send them retreating but she highly doubted it, the Tom looked like he was built to kill and it was his nature to fight. She was most likely right too. She was already panting from her fear but also the rush of battle that was now bringing to rise like bike in her throat, she hated it, absolutely hated it to no ends. But now she was here faced with a simple choice. Do. Or don't.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw misjudged his blow, resulting in his attack being successful. She yelped as blood dripped along her forearm. She narrowed her eyes, hissing, ``Look around you! Who's winning?`` She then wore a victory smirk as she told him to survey his surroundings, to see his own groupmates be chased off by the very Clan cats he had just threatened, the very Clan cats who would very soon chase him off.
He snorted,” That’s our trickery, we send a few cats out to fight all of you, when you think you won, and our group leaves, another group arrives until all you are dead.” He amied another blow at the other shoulder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Lynx circled around the tom, head low. If he had a tail, it would have been thrashing. "A cat with orange eyes killed the only cat who ever loved me. Amber or orange, I won't stop killing until every cat even remotely suspected of her murder is dead!" Lynx blinked away the tears that threatened to form and parted his jaws. "So take your last breath," With those words, the pixie bob launched forward with his powerful hind legs jaws reaching to fasted his teeth around the injured black tom's neck.

Burrpaw huffed, struggling to push himself to his paws, but he had lost blood. So much blood. Black spots swam before his eyes, but still, he managed to twist around and drag himself a few taillengths toward the tail-less tabby and Badger before collapsing again. The larger tom lunged forward with bared teeth.
"No!" Burrpaw cried. The darkness growing in his vision intesified. "No, please..." he managed to whisper before blacking out. His last thought was No, StarClan, please! Let him miss. Let Badger live...

(Oof, guess Burrpaw out of commision for now)
Srry, went trick or treating as a racoon... ;-;}
Badger felt teeth on his neck and he thrashed. He opened his eyes and snarle.d "I will not let youy hurt me!" He kicked the tom off and pinned him down, sinking his teeth into his neck. His amber eyes glowed in the darkness, anger clouding it.

Closed Thread