Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
As Asphodelspark listened to Hunterfang, he felt some of his anxiety melting away. The other Tom had said pretty much all that needed to be said and Asphodel only gave s disgruntled groan and flopped onto his side. “If only we could make them see...” with a shrug, the ginger tom twisted until he was laying on his back and stretched his paws to the sky, stretching out his limbs with a few satisfying cracks. When he was finished, he flopped back onto his side and faced Hunterfang again with a weary expression.
"If only." Hunterfang echoed, shaking his head slightly with a sigh. His tail curled around his paws, watching Asphodelspark stretch for a second before turning to look around. "So, what else is new, then?" He questioned, ears flicking as his gaze drifted around. It seemed like it was time to end the conversation about ThunderClan now, so maybe they could move on to lighter subjects now. "That girl of yours - You seen her recently?" He questioned, turning back to Asphodelspark. He couldn't quite remember the name of the she-cat Asphodel had the crush on, and it had him thinking hard now, head tilting slightly as he wondered. His brown eyes held Asphodelspark's gaze, though, even as his thoughts seemed to drift.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"If only." Hunterfang echoed, shaking his head slightly with a sigh. His tail curled around his paws, watching Asphodelspark stretch for a second before turning to look around. "So, what else is new, then?" He questioned, ears flicking as his gaze drifted around. It seemed like it was time to end the conversation about ThunderClan now, so maybe they could move on to lighter subjects now. "That girl of yours - You seen her recently?" He questioned, turning back to Asphodelspark. He couldn't quite remember the name of the she-cat Asphodel had the crush on, and it had him thinking hard now, head tilting slightly as he wondered. His brown eyes held Asphodelspark's gaze, though, even as his thoughts seemed to drift.
Asphodelspark shrugged at Hunterfang's first question, yawning and twitching his nose as some tiny feather carried on the wind brushed across it. At Hunterfang's second question, Asphodelspark's head shot up and his ears heated up. "S-she's not my girl-" Asphodelspark stuttered before calming himself down and replying with a crooked smile, "She's fine, I assume. I haven't seen her lately."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Mayflower
Thistlepaw walked alongside Chanterellepaw, keeping close to camp in case her leg started to bother her and she needed to get back quickly. She seemed to be doing rather well all in all. Maybe she moved a tiny bit slower, but he had a smaller stride than her anyway, so it worked. The day was warmer than is had been lately. A light breeze blew across the open moor and the grass and heather danced in the wind as warm sunlight shown down on the too young cats. It was so peaceful. The little grey tom looked over at the shecat. "Is your leg bothering you at all?" he asked.
"No, it's fine," Chanterellepaw said more curt than she intended. "Sorry if that sounded rude, I just don't like it when people are always worried about my leg." To the molly, people obsessing over her leg was as bad as someone worrying about a deaf cat's ears all the time. It was like they weren't focusing on the cat, just what was wrong with them. Although she had originally acted like that, she figured. Before her injury, that was. Scowling involuntarily, Chanterellepaw looked at the little tom and then flicked her tail, breathing in the light breeze deeply.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark shrugged at Hunterfang's first question, yawning and twitching his nose as some tiny feather carried on the wind brushed across it. At Hunterfang's second question, Asphodelspark's head shot up and his ears heated up. "S-she's not my girl-" Asphodelspark stuttered before calming himself down and replying with a crooked smile, "She's fine, I assume. I haven't seen her lately."
Oh, that reaction! Hunterfang's eyes lit up playfully, giving a small grin to his friend. His tail flicked, tilting his head innocently as he smirked at Asphodelspark. "Oh, that's a shame." He replied, and he actually felt like it was, because he would have liked to do a little matchmaking, in all honesty. Then again, what did Hunterfang know about matchmaking? Really, he hadn't flirted with a she-cat in forever. And that thought was killing him... "You really haven't seen her around, like, at all?" He added skeptically, eyeing his friend and wondering if maybe there was something Asphodelspark wasn't telling him. But he doubted that. "Like... At all? Not even just passing by?"

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Oh, that reaction! Hunterfang's eyes lit up playfully, giving a small grin to his friend. His tail flicked, tilting his head innocently as he smirked at Asphodelspark. "Oh, that's a shame." He replied, and he actually felt like it was, because he would have liked to do a little matchmaking, in all honesty. Then again, what did Hunterfang know about matchmaking? Really, he hadn't flirted with a she-cat in forever. And that thought was killing him... "You really haven't seen her around, like, at all?" He added skeptically, eyeing his friend and wondering if maybe there was something Asphodelspark wasn't telling him. But he doubted that. "Like... At all? Not even just passing by?"
Asphodelspark scoffed at his friend’s face and rolled his eyes. He saw no innocence in Hunterfang’s innocent head tilt. “Yeah yeah!” Asphodelspark chuckled, calmer now than he was at first. The other tom’s inqueries won him only a shrug and the answer, “Well I must’ve seen her around camp or something, after all she is a Windclan cat, but I mean I haven’t talked to her lately.” He had in fact seen her hunting in the territory a few moons ago, but that was hardly recent enough to count in Hunterfang’s question.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark scoffed at his friend’s face and rolled his eyes. He saw no innocence in Hunterfang’s innocent head tilt. “Yeah yeah!” Asphodelspark chuckled, calmer now than he was at first. The other tom’s inqueries won him only a shrug and the answer, “Well I must’ve seen her around camp or something, after all she is a Windclan cat, but I mean I haven’t talked to her lately.” He had in fact seen her hunting in the territory a few moons ago, but that was hardly recent enough to count in Hunterfang’s question.
"Yeah yeah~" Hunterfang said mockingly, grinning at his best friend. He nodded a little as Asphodelspark answered, and smiled wryly. "Aw, really? You'd better start trying to talk to her more, man, she's gonna get the impression you're not interested." He said in a clearly disapproving, yet still teasing tone, his brown eyes glittering with amusement. He just absolutely loved teasing Asphodelspark. He wasn't really sure why, but it was just fun. It had all his worries just snipping away as the two slipped into the usual playful banter, and that was good. Very, very good.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
(MM YES)
Hareleap chuckled, glancing around for any sort of mock-herbs. He pricked his ears, grabbing a few leaves that had fallen to the ground, and placed one on the "leader"s belly. He chuckled, finding this game amusing. "This is a..er..the best herb in the forest, you'll be better in no time." He mewed, placing one more "herb" on the kit. How did medicine cats do this? He wasn't sure, but this worked. It was just a kit game.
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]"I feel better already. You're a great medicine cat!"Garterstar smiled and laid down for a few more seconds, then leaped back up. "I feel good as new!" he said, running over to Snakegrowl playfully. He tackled his brother and smiled, then leaped back up. [B]"Are you happy to see me brother? Let's train for battle!"B] Garterstar was excited and into the game now, wanting to learn how to battle like a real leader should.COLOR]

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
"Yeah yeah~" Hunterfang said mockingly, grinning at his best friend. He nodded a little as Asphodelspark answered, and smiled wryly. "Aw, really? You'd better start trying to talk to her more, man, she's gonna get the impression you're not interested." He said in a clearly disapproving, yet still teasing tone, his brown eyes glittering with amusement. He just absolutely loved teasing Asphodelspark. He wasn't really sure why, but it was just fun. It had all his worries just snipping away as the two slipped into the usual playful banter, and that was good. Very, very good.
Asphodelspark rolled his eyes at Hunterfang. “Why should I take advice from you?” He teased, looking around mockingly, “I don’t see any mollies tripping over themselves to catch your eye.” Winking mischievously at Hunterfang, Asphodelspark let out a laugh and rolled onto his back. “I don’t know what to do, Hunt. She doesn’t seem to notice me.”
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark rolled his eyes at Hunterfang. “Why should I take advice from you?” He teased, looking around mockingly, “I don’t see any mollies tripping over themselves to catch your eye.” Winking mischievously at Hunterfang, Asphodelspark let out a laugh and rolled onto his back. “I don’t know what to do, Hunt. She doesn’t seem to notice me.”
"Wh--" Hunterfang jerked back at that little comment, and narrowed his eyes playfully. "Well, you're blind, then. Girls love me~" He retorted with a small smirk on his face. He didn't really mind the teasing from his best friend, either. It was amusing. He tilted his head when Asphodelspark spoke, and sighed. "Or maybe you're just not noticing her notice you. Oh, you know what, I have this great trick for catching a she-cat's attention - Go up and talk to her." He hinted, a small smirk tugging at his maw as he tilted his head at his friend. "Seriously, Asphy. Talk to her."

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
"Wh--" Hunterfang jerked back at that little comment, and narrowed his eyes playfully. "Well, you're blind, then. Girls love me~" He retorted with a small smirk on his face. He didn't really mind the teasing from his best friend, either. It was amusing. He tilted his head when Asphodelspark spoke, and sighed. "Or maybe you're just not noticing her notice you. Oh, you know what, I have this great trick for catching a she-cat's attention - Go up and talk to her." He hinted, a small smirk tugging at his maw as he tilted his head at his friend. "Seriously, Asphy. Talk to her."
Asphodelspark laughed at Hunterfang’s reaction, smirking and replying, “I must be!” His voice was clearly sarcastic and he joked, “I swear, I can’t see anything, Hunt. The world’s gone dark.” Hunterfang’s words made Asphodelspark shrug and he responded, “I think I’d notice if she had feelings for me! I do talk to her!” His voice turned petulant and he scowled, but it was all playful.