Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2017, 11:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
@Constellation

Mothpaw growled under her breath, glancing away from the two toms so she could look back at them with at least a decent fake smile. She had to at least try to be friends with Rowanpaw, because any friends of Lynxpaw's were friends of hers, right? She hoped so because the way she saw it Lynxpaw was trading her out for Rowanpaw. She had been sure they had been best friends. She was pretty sure best friends stayed best friends forever. But that was only one of the reasons that Mothpaw was uncomfortable around the ginger tom. He was flirting with her, which surely was hardly close to appropriate for their age. He had called her stunning, and said he would have groomed himself if he knew she was coming. Mothpaw gave him a rude glance, one that before that present moment you could have never seen on her. "You didn't know I was coming because he couldn't tell you, he didn't know I was coming." She stated, finding it hard to not growl as she spoke. Turning her gaze to Lynxpaw she tried to keep the stern look in her gaze, but looking at her best friend she found it hard. "How could I know him if you never told me about him? You know I'm not the most socialized cat!" Instead of sounding stern, she sounded hurt, and quickly looked away from him before he noticed that same feeling reflected in her eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Mystical

Rowanpaw leaped back as Lynxpaw lashed out. He laughed slightly but quickly reverted back to his carefree look. "Nah you're not that skittish, are you?" Rowanpaw meowed, a smile crossing his face. He snickered, but it was interrupted by the sound of another cat approaching. He jumped slightly at the sound, the hair on the back of his neck rising. The cat approaching them was a calico molly, she seemed familiar. Rowanpaw had seen her around camp before, but he had never thought to greet her or anything. He just didn't see the need. Rowanpaw already hung around she-cats a lot, but Rowanpaw didn't see the harm in introducing himself this time. It only seemed polite."Hello, Rowanpaw's the name. And who might you be?" Rowanpaw glanced at Lynxpaw and a cocky smiled covered his face. He sat back on his haunches and began to groom himself, thoroughly. "If you would have told me, a stunning she-cat would be joining us then I would have groomed myself properly." Rowanpaw teased. "I can't have myself looking like a piece of crowfood, now can I?"
Mothpaw had approached them, looking a little out of place, but that had went over Lynxpaw's head as he turned back to glare at Rowanpaw. Firstly, he didn't like it when others flirted with his best friend. Other mollies? Absolutely fine! But, not the ones he cared about. Then, he smirked, swatting the ginger tom with his tail. ''Desperation doesn't look good on you, bro.'' Lynxpaw winked, then stretched his muscles by shaking his limbs. Mothpaw's voice was on edge, a little whiny in Lynxpaw's opinion. He had closed his eyes, some of her words going through one ear and out the other. Then, he fluffed his smooth pelt, and the toyger gave his chest fur a couple licks. ''Calm down, Mothpaw. Did you eat crowfood this morning?'' It was a joke, but why was Mothpaw so testy? If Lynxpaw knew the same kit that she was back in their younger moons, by definition, she was sweet. Probably the sweetest little thing he ever seen walked into his life. ''It's not my fault that you don't put yourself out there!'' He threw back at the multi colored she cat. He knew Mothpaw didn't have that many friends. He seen her by herself a couple times, but he always kept her company...well, not most times these moons, as he learned to insert his presence in different personalities. To make friends. To expand his options. Mainly to lock targets on some pretty faces he can swoon. Shouldn't be hard - he was Lynxpaw. He could make anyone swoon! Be that a tom or she cat...but he preferred the latter over the former. ''All you have to do is get to know a cat,'' Lynxpaw shrugged it off like it was a casualty. Then he trotted towards Mothpaw, circling the she cat before he used his tail to push her toward Rowanpaw. ''Start by making yourself a boyfriend.'' He teased. Obviously, Lynxpaw was only joking. Everything was for a laugh. He wasn't going to play matchmaker with Mothpaw because he was quite protective of her. Like a brother would be for a sister. In his opinion, a tom had to get through him in order to set their eyes on her.
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Sorrelpaw hissed rather loudly at her brother's words, jerking her head forward and snapping her teeth just inches from his muzzle before pulling back and spinning around on her paws to face Springwind again. But her gaze went blank once more when her eyes rested on him, not saying anything at all when he scolded her. There was this dull tone in his voice... Sorrelpaw didn't like it. For some reason. Her eyes narrowed after him when he started walking away, and she hardly gave Lynxpaw or Hunterfang a glance, quickly padding forward to catch up to her mentor's side. "Uh, Springwind--" You look like fox-dung, what's got you all down in the dumps? She was gonna ask, but Lynxpaw's voice cut into the conversation and the she-cat's jaws snapped shut, tail lashing in annoyance. Leave it to Lynxpaw to interrupt. "Insensitive jerk." She snapped at her brother, fur bristling slightly. She really had no right to talk about insensitivity, but she was just looking to call her brother out on whatever she possibly could.

Hunterfang was just confused as Springwind walked past, only giving a frown in response to the warrior's nod. His tail tip flicked slightly and everything seemed to fade away for a second. What was going on with his former mentor? Why did he look so depressed? Hunterfang wanted to follow but he had an apprentice to train... And said apprentice was now scampering after Springwind. It took Hunterfang a moment to realize what his brother wanted to do, and he quickly headed over to stop him. "Lynxpaw--" He started, but it was too late, Lynxpaw had already asked his big question. Hunterfang flinched, then wrapped his tail around Lynxpaw and pulled him away from the two. Springwind seemed kind of stunned into silence at the moment, so Hunterfang took the chance to speak up. "Sorry about that, Spring. Lynxpaw's pretty darn nosy." He mewed, ears flattening as he gave his brother a warning glare. "Lynxpaw, you can't just go around asking questions like that." When was Lynxpaw going to learn?

Sorrelpaw had to admit she was relieved when Hunterfang came over and started to scold Lynxpaw. A part of her found it honestly amusing, and she found herself smirking at her brother despite herself, because she knew how big of a role model Hunterfang was to her brother. Being scolded by him couldn't be easy on Lynxpaw, huh? The toyger sighed and turned back to Springwind, then flinched and turned back around abruptly. Because she'd realized she'd turned to him to see if he was okay. And no. Sorrelpaw didn't care. No caring here. The she-cat shook her head, then pricked her ears when Springwind started to speak. Wait-- What? That meant she'd be stuck with her brother all day long! "Do we have to do that?" She turned back to her mentor, eyes wide. No, she definitely didn't want to have to put up with Lynxpaw all day long. He was annoying! And then there was Hunterfang who thought he could scold her, too. Bah! She was going to be stuck with two of her annoying family members!

Hunterfang was pretty surprised when Springwind turned and asked if they wanted to train together. "Sure," It was all he could say. He paused and looked down at Lynxpaw. "That alright with you, kid?" He flicked his tail over the apprentices ears and looked back up at his former mentor. He wanted to know what was wrong with Springwind, too. So maybe once the apprentices were busy with their battle training together, Hunterfang could take the chance to ask him? That sounded okay to him. He was worried for Springwind - After all he was the closest thing he had to a father. And he really, really wanted to know what was wrong.

''Na na, you don't scare me, Sorrelbutt,'' Lynxkit snarled back. Maybe back in the nursery she used to bully him around, but not this time. What brother should be scared of their sister anyway? Their littermate? Their younger sister by a couple moments afterwards? That was like - like - LIKE Hunterfang being afraid of Breezeflower. It was absolutely ridiculous! All Lynxpaw felt was that Sorrelpaw had a mood swings. Annoying ones, irritating ones, aggravating ones, really anything that was considered 'bad emotions'. And, Lynxpaw was glad to be the one that caused them to up-rise. When Lynxpaw spoke his question, he didn't see any harm in it. His other two siblings weren't saying a thing. If a cat looked like fox-dung, why not tell them? Wasn't honesty the best policy? Or, had he missed something.

The young tom wiggled his whiskers, shooting a glare towards Hunterfang until it melted into an exasperated look, and he turned his head away. He didn't like upsetting Hunterfang, and it was evident in his demeanor. ''Sorry.'' The toyger tom muttered without bringing his head up. His ears drooped down at the sudden scolding that Hunterfang said to him. Lynxpaw went about his day finding little things to impress his mentor. Even if they were meaningless things, harmless things, annoying things - he was that type of apprentice. Lynxpaw could simply dig a hole in the ground, and want to show it off to Hunterfang. Or, he could find a sharpened stick and want to present to Hunterfang for a simple praise. The admiration, really. Lynxpaw was clearly devoted to his mentor and half-brother, that it was tough on him whenever Hunterfang needed to correct him. Little did Lynxpaw learn, it was simply out of protection.

Springwind thought he heard screaming in his ear. From a molly. That painful screech. Almost like music. Not the delicate kind you bob your head to, but that heavy metal. That heavy rock screaming at your core. Springwind wanted to throw his head back and shout at the skies, but when he looked up, they were a blue. A pretty, pretty, sparkling blue. It was beautiful. Why wasn't it raining. Springwind snapped his hues at Sorrelpaw as she spoke, her tone displaying indignation. ''Because I said so,'' He told her, firmly. There were still hurt in his eyes, but he tried hard to mask the pain by giving her a grim expression. ''It'll do you some good to practice on a fellow clan mate, anyway.'' He flicked his tail. ''If you don't wanna tag along, you can clean the elders of ticks. Or, sort the rotten prey from the fresh ones at the kill pile - your choice.'' His voice hardened by a minor. If she didn't want to part take in this lesson, Springwind would leave her to do chores. He was too sullen to teach her anything. His moves would be inaccurately, sloppy, and slow. They wouldn't look right. If he wanted to teach Sorrelpaw the right way...he needed to feel better. But, when was that going to be?

''He's not nosy,'' Springwind says. Yes, Lynxpaw was. Lynxpaw was very nosy. ''He just has heightened curiosity.'' The older tom rolled his shoulders. He knew this wasn't true, but seeing the downcast look of the toyger male made Springwind heart melt even more than it had. Right now, his heart was simply shattered in place, and now it was melting until it became a puddle. The sun would shine - oh, the sun was her eyes - and it would evaporate into nothingness, like his very being. Springwind saw Lynxpaw nod his head at Hunterfang, agreeing that they could have a lesson together, so Springwind bowed his own head and turned towards the training moors. ''We'll have a little battle practice between the two of you. I want to see what Sorrelpaw...'' Pause. Sigh. Starclan, he didn't feel like doing anything today. If he did, he wanted to drop dead. ''...could perfect. At least, precisely.'' Maybe, Hunterfang wanted to see his own apprentice show off his moves. Springwind was sure a little bit of fascination would be thrown Lynxpaw's way when he impressed Hunterfang out on the fields.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm's smile turned goofy as she laughed, and he couldn't help but to chuckle along with her. However, he remained focused on the task at his paws; grabbing a leaf and laying it over the top of the bundle of moss before picking it up again. There was nothing worse than a mouthful of mousebile after all. "Let's go home, okay?" He meowed, his voice slightly muffled around his stinky mouthful. The tom tried his best not to breath much through his nose, knowing he'd be smelling it's lingering scent for days if he did so. "Oh, and be sure to wash your paws once we drop this stuff off," He added lastly, not wanting her to get sick from this kind of duty.

Oriolekit stopped laughing after a while, so that she could focus her gaze on him, and copy exactly what he was doing. She grabbed a leaf and put it on top of the mousebile covered moss, just as he had done and then picked it up in her mouth. "I've been waiting to go home since you found me." She pointed out though under her breath and quietly because she didn't want to breath in the mousebile, her mother had told her how very terrible that was. And she had already breathed in enough of it. Oriolekit nodded, she didn't want to get sick or smell, but mostly get sick. So she turned around in the direction they had come and began trotting, in a way that showed she had lost a bit of her spunk.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit finally opened her beautiful green eyes. She looked at her mother and gave a loud purr. She walked clumsily to her and tried climbing up her flank.
Quailheart looked for Whitewhisker,” Nightkit opened her eyes.” To Nightkit she purred,” Your green eyes are beautiful. What a sight to see.” She was proud her daughter was climbing on her, she’d raise her well, and she knew it wouldn’t be long before the question about her missing paw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

@jingle jel
Silentkit burst into the clearing and breathed in deep. She had slithered out of the nursery, dying for fresh air. When she breathed in a blast of cold air, she was shocked. White stuff covered the moor, laying everywhere! Was this a rival clan's plot to take over Windclan. I have to flee! the black kit panicked. Maybe they're targeting me! My fur stands out like cold sore on this stuff! Then her brain kicked in, and she calmed herself down. I'll find cover, Silentkit planned, and wait till the attack is over. She scanned around for white-colored cats, but decided on a black and ginger hone instead. Racing up to her, she placed herself right in the cat's shadow. (Sorry, lots going on)
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; December 30th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A small black kit squirmed beside some other bodies; even though she wasn't entirely sure, her instincts were telling her that these cats were good, that they were her family. They would help her when she got older. The small feline opened her tiny maw and let out a piercing, squeaky mew... as loudly as her little lungs would let her. She was hungry. She squirmed over to the largest of the bodies, trying to find somewhere for her to latch on. Sweet milk filled her mouth, and the tiny kit tried to give a mew of pleasure at the same time - it didn't go exactly as she had planned, but that was okay. Everything was warm and comfortable right now, and warm and comfortable it would remain as far as the tiny cat was concerned.

@Okapi @FadingEchoes

(Ebonykit is a female)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart looked for Whitewhisker,” Nightkit opened her eyes.” To Nightkit she purred,” Your green eyes are beautiful. What a sight to see.” She was proud her daughter was climbing on her, she’d raise her well, and she knew it wouldn’t be long before the question about her missing paw.
Nightkit slid down her mothers flank landing in a sitting position. She stood up shakily noticing her mothers missing paw "What happened to you paw?" Night squeaked before noticing her father and tumbled towards him with her tiny tail sticking straight up.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 30th, 2017, 07:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit stopped laughing after a while, so that she could focus her gaze on him, and copy exactly what he was doing. She grabbed a leaf and put it on top of the mousebile covered moss, just as he had done and then picked it up in her mouth. "I've been waiting to go home since you found me." She pointed out though under her breath and quietly because she didn't want to breath in the mousebile, her mother had told her how very terrible that was. And she had already breathed in enough of it. Oriolekit nodded, she didn't want to get sick or smell, but mostly get sick. So she turned around in the direction they had come and began trotting, in a way that showed she had lost a bit of her spunk.
Surgestorm's smile stayed stubbornly in place despite her whispered words, though it was a bit awkward looking around his bundle of mousebile. The medicine cat followed after the young she-kit easily, his long strides keeping pace with ease even as she trotted. He remained a few feet back, giving her the space she probably wanted. However, his ears remained perked, and he remained very aware of their surroundings since he had such a young cat with him. The last thing he needed was to have another cat die or get hurt on his watch, after all. As they neared camp, he sped up to catch up with her as they entered the camp. Even though a few people gave them weird looks as the medicine cat and a kit entered, no-one questioned them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
@jingle jel
Silentkit burst into the clearing and breathed in deep. She had slithered out of the nursery, dying for fresh air. When she breathed in a blast of cold air, she was shocked. White stuff covered the moor, laying everywhere! Was this a rival clan's plot to take over Windclan. I have to flee! the black kit panicked. Maybe they're targeting me! My fur stands out like cold sore on this stuff! Then her brain kicked in, and she calmed herself down. I'll find cover, Silentkit planned, and wait till the attack is over. She scanned around for white-colored cats, but decided on a black and ginger hone instead. Racing up to her, she placed herself right in the cat's shadow. (Sorry, lots going on)
{ don't apologize! you're doing fine }

Ambercloud was just sitting down in a shaded area to eat her scrawny meal of a sparrow when suddenly a kit was hiding behind her, practically in her fur. "What are you doing?" She purred the question, flicking the feline a bit with the tip of her tail.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 30th, 2017, 08:46 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post

Bluetalon looked at her with a caring smile. "You sure?" She mewed.
Onyxwhisper was Bluetalon's first and only friend. Even if it was out of pity,
Blue wanted to make sure she was safe and healthy. She gave a friendly nudge to Onyxwhisper. "I hope Blazingstar isn't overworking you!"
Onyxwhisper nodded, "I am fine." She chuckled. "Oh dear no, Blazing is fine. My thoughts and anxiety haunt me some nights, that's all." She added. She'd finished off her meal, she stood and shook the dust off her fur. "Would you like to go for a walk??" She asked with a kind smile.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper nodded, "I am fine." She chuckled. "Oh dear no, Blazing is fine. My thoughts and anxiety haunt me some nights, that's all." She added. She'd finished off her meal, she stood and shook the dust off her fur. "Would you like to go for a walk??" She asked with a kind smile.
The blue molly sprang up, a large smile plastered on her maw.
Seagreen eyes shining brightly as she looked at her friend. Her tail flicked back and forth happily. Bluetalon liked getting out of places like this. And she could always talk to Onyxwhisper about things. "Let's go!" She mewed, bouncing her way over to the barrier.