Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2018, 08:03 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Feather purred in amusement and flicked his ear with her tail. “When your finished grooming yourself would you like to do something together?” She leaned towards him and gave his head a quick lick “you umm..missed a spot there” feather murmured before looking away. ‘Why did I do that?’ The apprentice asked herself, her pelt heating up.
Redpaw cleared his throat, heat rising up to his ears, he didn't want to make Featherpaw uncomfortable so he decided to switch the subject. "Uhm, well do you want to hunt or something? I am not sure what my mentor has planned for me today." He mewed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 24th, 2018, 10:52 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Stormglare decided to stop by again. When he did, his mate was sleeping. Truth be told, he was a bit worried actually. He heard Gorsebird was having medical problems, so he wanted to see what it was actually. Plus, see his kits and mate. He didn't know if he should bring prey. So, he did anyway. This time it was a mouse. "Gorsebird?" He meowed, softly. "Are you awake- I brought a mouse." Stormglare said, he actually slept once. So, he was a bit more ready to deal with a episode if they had one. Hopefully not, for the sake of Starclan. His pelt was extremely messy, he didn't really groom it as much as he should. Yet it gave him a rugged look. He rolled his shoulders a little, waiting for a reply. Stormglare realized he should probably spend more time with the kits, take them off of Gorsebird's plate for a while.

@Opal

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare decided to stop by again. When he did, his mate was sleeping. Truth be told, he was a bit worried actually. He heard Gorsebird was having medical problems, so he wanted to see what it was actually. Plus, see his kits and mate. He didn't know if he should bring prey. So, he did anyway. This time it was a mouse. "Gorsebird?" He meowed, softly. "Are you awake- I brought a mouse," Stormglare said, he actually slept once. So, he was a bit more ready to deal with a episode if they had one. Hopefully not, for the sake of Starclan. His pelt was extremely messy, he didn't really groom it as much as he should. Yet it gave him a rugged look. He rolled his shoulders a little, waiting for a reply. Stormglare realized he should probably spend more time with the kits, take them off of Gorsebird's plate for a while.

@Opal
Gorsebird blinked her bloodshot eyes softly, wondering who had decided it was a 'good' idea to wake her up when she was in such a fragile condition, "Oh, it's you." She then mewed realizing who it was and, letting out a tiny whimper as a dull pain in her abdomen started, "I thought you said you were going to get me my favorite prey item...and you didn't. Are you still m-mad?" Gorsebird questioned upset by the thought.

"I'm so s-s-sorry." Gorsebird then blubbered, suddenly convinced that the tom was still very angry with her, "You can h-hit me if you need t-to and, I won't cry out!" She promised, remembering her mother saying the same thing whenever her father got livid. It was what a good she-cat did when she upset her mate. "I-I'm sorry about being so difficult. I s-should've known better than to t-think you were g-g-going to visit me when I was in the m-medicine cat's den when you're so busy with y-your warrior duties! There so much more i-important than me!" Gorsebird sputtered, feeling a strong need to apologize for her behavior seeing as that's what Wrenbreeze had taught her to do in order to be a good mate. Teachings that for the most she ignored but, not now,

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 25th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:26 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@mompaws

Harrierclaw stood patiently out on the moor, his hazel eyes tracing over the shallow, slush-covered hills and banks. The weather had warmed up slightly, but rather than it being a nice day worthy of sunning oneself, there was a cool and misty drizzle accompanying them out to raining today. It wasn’t ideal, but the grey and white tomcat tried to make the best of it, if anything it would mean making the most out of their first training session.
“Larkpaw, are you there?” He called over a damp shoulder before shaking out his rough coat like a dog. Harrierclaw couldn’t deny that he was a little nervous, he was normally the one taking orders, not giving them out, hopefully he could remain professional.
Clouded green eyes locked on the figure ahead of her, Larkpaw couldn't help the grin that rugged at her lips. She hadn't gone training in a while, and she was excited to finally be able to improve her skills and abilities. The tortoiseshell molly carries her cranium high, tail twitching every now and then. The drizzle cascading through the moorland was somewhat relaxing, not off putting in the slightest. She actually quite enjoyed the weather, it made her feel a sense of freedom. Although, she could see why some longer-haired cats would dislike it.
"I'm here, Harrierclaw." She responded back, shredding a few ferns underneath her as the apprentice tossed her bodice forwards in an attempt to quicken her pace. Despite barely knowing the tom, she had put her trust into him already. Hopefully she could prove herself underneath his teachings.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxpaw watched as Mothpaw crouched, like a real mentor would watch their apprentice. He felt a little giddy inside that he was helping to train an apprentice, despite being one himself! The tom would had nod if he hadn’t heard the slight noise of the rustling from her crouch. Immediately, his tail went up. “See. Right there. That’s an infraction.” He states to the calico. Lynxpaw approaches the Molly, nodding her limbs to place them in correct places. He continued to move them around until they were place how he liked them. After he was finished, he said, “You cannot make noise while hunting. That rustling you did when crouching? That right there would had lost you your prey.” Lynxpaw told her. “One important rule of hunting is to not make any sound. Ya hear me, Mothy? You can’t make any sounds! Prey have good hearing as much as we do!” Lynxpaw circled the she cat, analyzing her posture. The hunting crouch was a passing grade in his book and he gave an approving nod. “That’s how you should crouch. It’s the number one crouch we use when hunting prey.” Now, that she was in a crouch, Lynxpaw imitated her move. Perfectly, he lowered himself into a silent crouch. The same way Hunterfang has taught him. Close to Mothpaw’s ears, Lynxpaw whispered, “You hear that?” His ears wiggled upon a nearby noise. “That’s a shrew. It’s close by.” He lifted his muzzle into the air, inhaling the scent of the creature. “Lemme show you how a professional do it.” He winked, then silently he crawled forward, no noise indicating his movement. Lynxpaw has naturally short fur, so his belly fur had no problem with touching the ground. Lynxpaw has stopped to observe the wind. Windclan always had winds blowing through. The most important thing was for the wind to not carry his scent toward his target. Thankfully, the Windclan was blowing the opposite way, so Lynxpaw moved forward. Once he seen the critter, the tom’s eyes locked on it. The shrew had no clue that it was being pressed upon. Lynxpaw stopped a fox length away. He bunched up his muscles and leaned back so that he could deliver a good jump on his target. Lynxpaw leaped forward, claws outstretched. Holding his catch under one paw, Lynxpaw happily bent down to nip its neck to kill it. Once finished, Lynxpaw trotted back towards Mothpaw, his shrew dangling from his muzzle. “I hope you were watching carefully,” Lynxpaw purred after dropping the freshkill on the ground. “Because now I want you to practice your hunting leap.” The toyger insists. “Before you even decide to hunt actual fresh kill...why don’t you...” Lynxpaw paused. Just as Hunterfang had done with him a couple times, Lynxpaw tried to find a lone, lean stick that was perfect for hunting practice. As a young apprentice, Lynxpaw remembered how Hunterfang wanted him to continuously crouch and leap toward the stick, acting as if it were prey. “Practice your crouch and leap on this stick?” Lynxpaw suggested. The stick was standing at an odd angle so Lynxpaw used his tail to straighten it out.

Is that what training feels like? She doubted it. Her best friend was the cat who was "training" her. There was no way it felt anything close to being trained by an actual warrior. Mothpaw assumed that he was doing about the same thing his mentor did, so that was the same. But she believed there was definitely something that felt different about being trained by a warrior rather than your best friend who was still an apprentice. "I know." The molly said, realizing that he was probably copying everything from what his mentor did. She was sure he had made noise when he had first learned the hunting crouch. Most apprentices did. They weren't perfect. She knew she was lucky she hadn't actually been stalking prey, so it didn't really matter, but she was still upset that she had made a rustling sound. She knew she was upset only because her best friend was teaching her. It would be different with a warrior. She felt like she needed to do stuff better. She knew he would never joke about it, it was a serious matter but she couldn't help feeling slightly stressed. Mothpaw pricked her ears, opened her mouth and quickly caught the scent and sound of the shrew. She nodded happily, and watched him approach the shrew, carefully, not stepping on a twig of some crunchy leaves. She watched with wide eyes, as it was her first time ever seeing anyone catch anything. "I was!" She purred excitedly as he came back. The shrew may have been on the smaller side of things cats hunted, but something about seeing a cat hunting for the first time made that not matter at all. Mothpaw felt a slight sinking feeling in her stomach as he showed her the stick. She hadn't expected to be able to catch the first shrew or mouse or rabbit she saw, but she had assumed that after she learned the hunting crouch she would be able to try it on a real animal. That's what you get for not asking for a new mentor mouse brain! She thought. But the calico molly did not allow her disappointment to show as she stalked forward towards the stick, trying her best to do exactly what Lynxpaw had done when he was hunting the shrew. She did her best to place her paws in perfect places, and to not rustle the grass. When she was closer to the stick, she took one other step forward and pounced, she aimed to land her full body weight on it, and when her unseathed claws touched it she instantly reached down and bit it where she assumed the neck of the creature would be. Than she looked up at Lynxpaw, waiting for him to say something.
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw sighed with a flick of her ear but she was still excited she nodded and took another bite of the rabbit she took a few more bites after that she was kinda a fast eater . She licked her lips and paws and her shoulder and stood up now shaking her fur . Her green eyes were full of excitement
" well I said I don't like any other clan did I say that I'll attack any warrior from that clan? No I did not . mouse brain " she meowed playfully with a flick of her tail she twitched her whiskers and stretched with a yawn she turned around with a little hop to finish " ready! " she meowed ( xD I think this is irony because my shadowclan plot for halfheart starts at the shadowclan/windclan border and halfheart somehow finds a dead windclan warrior ! )
He flicked his tail,” I don’t believe you won’t cross the border and attack them for patrolling their own side of the border.” He muttered glancing upward wishing he could have patience with the kit he had to mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” I don’t believe you won’t cross the border and attack them for patrolling their own side of the border.” He muttered glancing upward wishing he could have patience with the kit he had to mentor.
Fallenpaw sighed with an eye roll followed by a smile
" look if this will make you feel any better I will behave or do my best to but if any one says something terrible out our clan or anything to insult us it won't end nicely " she meowed she wasn't the one to start fights but if any one were to say something that wasn't true or was an insult she would do something about it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 25th, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw sighed with an eye roll followed by a smile
" look if this will make you feel any better I will behave or do my best to but if any one says something terrible out our clan or anything to insult us it won't end nicely " she meowed she wasn't the one to start fights but if any one were to say something that wasn't true or was an insult she would do something about it .
He gave a grunt,” Don’t attack someone for minding their business and patrolling the border.” He meowed calmly trying not to show his total distaste for her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He gave a grunt,” Don’t attack someone for minding their business and patrolling the border.” He meowed calmly trying not to show his total distaste for her.
Fallenpaw flicked her ears with a twitch of her whiskers and snorted
" I won't I won't geez! I'm not the type to start fights " she meowed getting annoyed she flicked her tail and turned around now looking over her shoulder her green eyes shining " well c'mon are we going or not? I can't wait ! " she meowed her excitement returning with a wide smile ( Wanna move It To The shadowclan Border?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 25th, 2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:28 PM

Leapkit rolled out of her moss as a beam of sunlight sliced through the nursery, forcing her eyes open. She hissed in annoyance and reluctantly climbed to her feet. Why does it have to be light so early? she groused.

Oh well. She couldn't exactly go back to sleep. Leapkit stretched her legs, her tail bushing. She took a few steps forward--and suddenly collided with something on the den floor.

She leaped up with a snarl, her leg stinging. "Watch out, mouse-brain!" Leapkit growled, her tail lashing. She almost walked away, her ears flat with annoyance, before she caught a glance of the kit's face. I don't know her she realized, wincing with embarrassment.

"Um...." Leapkit fidgeted with her paws. She wasn't used to apologizing much. "Sorry, I guess. I didn't know who you were."
@Patch o' Prickles
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Closed Thread