Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:21 PM

Old October 21st, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She copied John's movements and the horse moved forward. "Never rode before but I'm a fast learner," she responded. She kept her hands light on the reins and sat upright in the seat. She wasn't sure if this was right but she had to try.
"It's rather easy." He said, "I'll teach you the more complicated signals later, press with both of your knees to make him gallop." John then leaned forward in the saddle and Chestnut immediately sped up to a gallop, nowhere near full speed, but at a good pace.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 21st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"It's rather easy." He said, "I'll teach you the more complicated signals later, press with both of your knees to make him gallop." John then leaned forward in the saddle and Chestnut immediately sped up to a gallop, nowhere near full speed, but at a good pace.
Jack copied John and the pack horse started moving faster. The horse whinnied in frustration. He couldn't keep up with the Ranger horse. "Don't push yourself bud," she murmured in the horses ear. She eased him into a faster gallop, still behind the Ranger horse.
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:

Jack copied John and the pack horse started moving faster. The horse whinnied in frustration. He couldn't keep up with the Ranger horse. "Don't push yourself bud," she murmured in the horses ear. She eased him into a faster gallop, still behind the Ranger horse.
John reined in beside the other horse, he then slowed down as the large ranch came into view. "That's the place." He said slowly as they trotted up to the gate.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:17 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:

John reined in beside the other horse, he then slowed down as the large ranch came into view. "That's the place." He said slowly as they trotted up to the gate.
She eased the horse to a stop, pulling back the reins a bit. (I don't ride horses so I'm guessing.....) She took in the view and gazed at all of the horses. She slid off the saddle and her feet dropped nimbly to the ground. Her long legs carried her athletic frame quietly as she walked towards who she could only guess was Younger Bob.
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:

She eased the horse to a stop, pulling back the reins a bit. (I don't ride horses so I'm guessing.....) She took in the view and gazed at all of the horses. She slid off the saddle and her feet dropped nimbly to the ground. Her long legs carried her athletic frame quietly as she walked towards who she could only guess was Younger Bob.
John dismounted, leading Chestnut with him as he came and greeted Younger Bob, the old man grinned, showing a few gaps in his teeth as he said hello. "So you're Jackelyn? I've heard about you. There aren't a whole lot of girl rangers you know. I hope you'll make your mentor proud." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.

Old October 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:

John dismounted, leading Chestnut with him as he came and greeted Younger Bob, the old man grinned, showing a few gaps in his teeth as he said hello. "So you're Jackelyn? I've heard about you. There aren't a whole lot of girl rangers you know. I hope you'll make your mentor proud." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.
She shook his hand firmly. "Please, call me Jack, Jackelyn sounds...lame," she said with a slight smile. She had a feeling this was going to be an interesting trip.
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:

She shook his hand firmly. "Please, call me Jack, Jackelyn sounds...lame," she said with a slight smile. She had a feeling this was going to be an interesting trip.
He grinned, he could tell he'd like this girl a lot, "Jack it is then!" He said, turning to walk to the stables.

John followed, signaling to Chestnut to stay behind. To which the mare responded rather sourly.
(What do you want your horse to be named and look like?)

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 21st, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:

He grinned, he could tell he'd like this girl a lot, "Jack it is then!" He said, turning to walk to the stables.

John followed, signaling to Chestnut to stay behind. To which the mare responded rather sourly.
(What do you want your horse to be named and look like?)
She energetically followed them and looked at all of the horses.

( Frostbite )
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:

She energetically followed them and looked at all of the horses.

( Frostbite )
Younger Bob lead them to each of the stables, the first was a sturdy brown pony, "This is Jerry." He said, then stepping on to the next one, a gray mare, "Knocker," He said gesturing to the pony. He then came to a beautiful white and gray mare/stallion, "This," He said slowly, "Is Frostbite." He finished, looking to the girl for her reaction to the three horses.

Old October 21st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:

Younger Bob lead them to each of the stables, the first was a sturdy brown pony, "This is Jerry." He said, then stepping on to the next one, a gray mare, "Knocker," He said gesturing to the pony. He then came to a beautiful white and gray mare/stallion, "This," He said slowly, "Is Frostbite." He finished, looking to the girl for her reaction to the three horses.
Her eyes widened as they fell upon the Arabian stallion. She walked up to the stallion and touched its soft nose. It snorted in greeting and her hair flew from her face. "Hello, Frostbite." She said smiling.