Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:52 AM
Hello!
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:46 AM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 12:23 AM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 12:10 AM

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:52 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default LEADERS FOR HUMAN WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY [CLOSED]

For this Roleplay, I was told by Rosequeen to put it into Non-warriors Roleplay.

So what happened, is I realized that this might get a bit big, so I need leaders to make their own threads for each clan.

DON'T WORRY!! I have already made everything the leaders need for their threads, so all you need to do is read the rules/code and once you are chosen as leader, I will send you what you need for the thread : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The basic gist, is that it is like warrior cats, but with humans (and of course, bigger territories). And it is mainly like gangs, so that means that almost no-one is born in the gangs (unlike warrior cats).

Here’s how most of it goes:

- Apprentices (older kids and teenagers), kids (still referred to as kits) and “fat cats” (Rich people who joined the gang because they gained their trust, not because of money. Relatively close to ‘kittypets’.), usually have houses outside of the clan camp.
- Each member is assigned a name relating to a cat breed (For example; ‘Maine’, or ‘Coon’, relating to a Maine coon, or, ‘Manx’, for Manx cat, etc.).
- Once a member becomes a leader, they receive a new name. IF they receive the name of a big cat (Tiger, Cheetah, etc.), then they receive an ability relating to that name (Super strength, Actual Claws, Super speed, etc.)
- IF a leader receives a different name of a wildcat (Lynx, Caracal, etc.), they receive nine lives instead of an ability.
- Starclan is still real, and once someone dies, they go to Starclan and are able to shapeshift into the breed of cat they were named as. For example; Say, a leader dies, then they are able to shapeshift into their big cat/wild cat in Starclan.
- IF a leader retires, they revert back to their original cat name, and that is what they can shapeshift into in Starclan.
- There is still a warrior code (Just adjusted to humans, of course)
- When it comes to battles, they are more than likely to have fistfights, instead of using weapons.
- Healers still travel to ‘Mooncave’ (another version of moonstone), to receive wisdom about healing, because they have limited medical resources (Bandages, Band-Aids, Separate Healer room with extra beds, and some cheap tools) and usually rely on herbal/traditional medical methods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form:---

Name:
Appearance (a picture would be cool):
Personality/Abilities:
LEADER Ability:
Mate: (if wanted)
Crush: (if wanted)
Questions:
Other:

Thunderclan leader:

@Aurora Borealis

Name: Snow Leopard

Appearance (a picture would be cool): 5’9; Fair-Skinned; Shoulder-Length Brownish Red Hair; Beach Waved Hair; Hazel Eyes; Wears A Short Sleeved Shirt And Jeans At All Times; Often Wears A White Furred Jacket; Always Wears Tennis Shoes And Carries At Least A Pocket Knife

Personality/Abilities:
- Male: He is seemingly calm and serious, but with the few people he trusts, he’s quite the opposite. He’s almost like a child on the inside, still relatively young compared to the other leaders. He wants to prove that he can be a leader, so when doing his jobs as leader, he takes them seriously, all signs of childishness gone in an instant.

- Female: She’s quietly determined to prove that she can do this job as well as a male [ which is ironic, since she’s male half of the time ]. She doesn’t have anything against them, it’s just that most hold themselves to be better than women. She is serious most of the time, but unlike her male personality, she doesn’t spend much time on childish things.

//they have a slight difference in personality from male to female\\

LEADER Ability: Immunity to Cold Temperatures

Mate: Nope

Crush: Nope

Questions: No

Other: He/she is asexual || ThunderClan Leader
@Cloverspring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadowclan Leader:

@Spiral Whirl

Name: Jaguar [ formerly known as maine and before she join the clans/gangs her name was spiral whirl ]
Appearance: Jaguar dyed her hair a black color but it started to wear off leaving her with black hair but at the bottom of her hair it reveals a dirty blondish color. She has bright blue eyes and tan skin. While she usually wears a old brown jacket, it is a bit too big on her. Underneath it is a white crop top with a dreamcatcher on it, it shows some of her stomach. Jaguar rocks some combat boots that are black. She will usually go with her fists instead of weapons yet if she had to, it would be a simple shot gun.
Personality/Abilities: One word to describe her would be bittersweet. she is kind, caring, joyful around her clan. which you don't think would be the leader of shadow clan, don't you? Well, she does have quite some dark thoughts. No doubt about it is that she is merciless. To everyone. To people outside her clan, she is cold, rude, and comes off as a snob. She thinks her clan is the best. A lot of the times she does love having power but, she isn't exactly power hungry. She will pick her clan any day over power. She doesn't like love and has some trust issues. Overall, she is just a bittersweet gal.
LEADER Ability: When Jaguar is angered enough she gains a boosted strength and speed, to tell if she is enrage her eyes will have a tint of red [ it tires her out after ]
Mate: //shrug probably not
Crush: None, so far
Questions:Nope
Other: @Cloverspring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riverclan Leader:

@blue jellie

name: snow (as in reference to snow leopard)
appearance: light skinned with blonde, almost white hair and icy blue eyes
personality/abilities: snow is very gruff and intelligent, usually the strategic one in the clan, and thinks things through before acting on them.
leader ability: control and make snow/ice.
questions: nope ^^
other: nada

Windclan Leader:

@Broken Madness

Name: Tiger
Appearance: He’s a tall handsome man, with pitch black hair tied up in a ponytail and he has mixed colored eyes one blue the other amber. His skin is pretty tanned. Has a scar over his amber eye and many scars across his back, chest and arms.
Personality/Abilities: Usually cold but only kind to his clan, he loves to help his clan anyway he can and is more than willing to lay down his life for them. A strong stubborn leader who you’ll need to gain his trust before joining his clan. For the leaders do gain his trust so he can help y’all but if not he will be against you if a battle comes up.
LEADER Ability: Has a lot of stamina
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Questions: who wants to be his mate he’s bisexual.
Other: Windclan leader :3

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post

Last edited by Cloverspring; March 17th, 2018 at 03:45 AM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:32 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: LEADERS NEEDED FOR HUMAN WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY!!! [3 SPOTS LEFT]

//marking, ill sign up later for Shadowclan leader.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 15th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
//marking, ill sign up later for Shadowclan leader.
Cool! Can't wait

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:06 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

name: snow (as in reference to snow leopard)
appearance: light skinned with blonde, almost white hair and icy blue eyes
personality/abilities: snow is very gruff and intelligent, usually the strategic one in the clan, and thinks things through before acting on them.
leader ability: control and make snow/ice.
questions: nope ^^
other: nada
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 15th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:24 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Snow Leopard

Appearance (a picture would be cool): 5’9; Fair-Skinned; Shoulder-Length Brownish Red Hair; Beach Waved Hair; Hazel Eyes; Wears A Short Sleeved Shirt And Jeans At All Times; Often Wears A White Furred Jacket; Always Wears Tennis Shoes And Carries At Least A Pocket Knife

Personality/Abilities: Male Female

He is seemingly calm and serious, but with the few people he trusts, he’s quite the opposite. He’s almost like a child on the inside, still relatively young compared to the other leaders. He wants to prove that he can be a leader, so when doing his jobs as leader, he takes them seriously, all signs of childishness gone in an instant.

She’s quietly determined to prove that she can do this job as well as a male [ which is ironic, since she’s male half of the time ]. She doesn’t have anything against them, it’s just that most hold themselves to be better than women. She is serious most of the time, but unlike her male personality, she doesn’t spend much time on childish things.

//they have a slight difference in personality from male to female\\

LEADER Ability: Immunity to Cold Temperatures

Mate: Nope

Crush: Nope

Questions: No

Other: He/she is asexual || ThunderClan Leader

@Cloverspring

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; March 15th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Name:
Lynx
He’s a tall handsome man, with pitch black hair tied up in a ponytail and he has mixed colored eyes one blue the other amber. His skin is pretty tanned. Has a scar over his amber eye and many scars across his back, chest and arms.
Personality/Abilities:
Usually cold but only kind to his clan, he loves to help his clan anyway he can and is more than willing to lay down his life for them. A strong stubborn leader who you’ll need to gain his trust before joining his clan. For the leaders do gain his trust so he can help y’all but if not he will be against you if a battle comes up.
LEADER Ability: nine lives
Mate: (if wanted) open
Crush: (if wanted) open
Questions: who wants to be his mate he’s bisexual.
Other: Windclan leader :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 17th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Name: Levi Blackcat Panther
Appearance (a picture would be cool): Black short hair, dark brown almost black eyes, tan skin
Personality/Abilities: Secretive, trustworthy, assertive, stern, kind, intelligent, cunning,
LEADER Ability: Would this be considered a cat for nine lives? If so, he would have 9 lives
Mate: (if wanted) Open
Crush: (if wanted) Open
Questions: @Cloverspring ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Other: ShadowClan Leader
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 16th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:51 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

"Enteral Love doesn't exist, get that inside your head! "

Name:
Jaguar [ formerly known as maine and before she join the clans/gangs her name was spiral whirl ]
Jaguar dyed her hair a black color but it started to wear off leaving her with black hair but at the bottom of her hair it reveals a dirty blondish color. She has bright blue eyes and tan skin. While she usually wears a old brown jacket, it is a bit too big on her. Underneath it is a white crop top with a dreamcatcher on it, it shows some of her stomach. Jaguar rocks some combat boots that are black. She will usually go with her fists instead of weapons yet if she had to, it would be a simple shot gun.
Personality/Abilities:
One word to describe her would be bittersweet. she is kind, caring, joyful around her clan. which you don't think would be the leader of shadow clan, don't you? Well, she does have quite some dark thoughts. No doubt about it is that she is merciless. To everyone. To people outside her clan, she is cold, rude, and comes off as a snob. She thinks her clan is the best. A lot of the times she does love having power but, she isn't exactly power hungry. She will pick her clan any day over power. She doesn't like love and has some trust issues. Overall, she is just a bittersweet gal.
LEADER Ability:
When Jaguar is angered enough she gains a boosted strength and speed, to tell if she is enrage her eyes will have a tint of red [ it tires her out after ]
//shrug probably not
None, so far
Shadowclan Leader
Questions:
Nope

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 15th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:56 PM

Hey everyone!! I'm a bit busy right now (mainly school :/), but soon I will decide the leaders, so this is your last chance to make any changes or make a form.
Thanks for the cooperation!

Old March 17th, 2018, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Enteral Love doesn't exist, get that inside your head! "

Name:
Jaguar [ formerly known as maine and before she join the clans/gangs her name was spiral whirl ]
Jaguar dyed her hair a black color but it started to wear off leaving her with black hair but at the bottom of her hair it reveals a dirty blondish color. She has bright blue eyes and tan skin. While she usually wears a old brown jacket, it is a bit too big on her. Underneath it is a white crop top with a dreamcatcher on it, it shows some of her stomach. Jaguar rocks some combat boots that are black. She will usually go with her fists instead of weapons yet if she had to, it would be a simple shot gun.
Personality/Abilities:
One word to describe her would be bittersweet. she is kind, caring, joyful around her clan. which you don't think would be the leader of shadow clan, don't you? Well, she does have quite some dark thoughts. No doubt about it is that she is merciless. To everyone. To people outside her clan, she is cold, rude, and comes off as a snob. She thinks her clan is the best. A lot of the times she does love having power but, she isn't exactly power hungry. She will pick her clan any day over power. She doesn't like love and has some trust issues. Overall, she is just a bittersweet gal.
LEADER Ability:
When Jaguar is angered enough she gains a boosted strength and speed, to tell if she is enrage her eyes will have a tint of red [ it tires her out after ]
//shrug probably not
None, so far
Shadowclan Leader
Questions:
Nope
Nice job and detail on the form. And congratulations on Shadowclan Leader! I will PM you the form that I have already made for the Shadowclan Roleplay thread. You can add things to it, but PLEASE don't delete anything.
Lastly, the person who did not get leader will become the deputy. So PM them once you have created the thread.