Today 11:22 AM

Old February 26th, 2019, 06:54 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfern View Post

Goldenglow padded up near Croakerpaw. She was excited to meet her new apprentice.

The tiny tabby proceeded to jump around Goldenglow's paws, purring with excitement. His short tail waved like a flag behind him. "What are we going to first?" he asked. "Hunting? Battle training? Oooo, I hope it's hunting! I'm STARVING. Are you starving? Maybe you can catch something to eat! Maybe you can catch ME something to eat! Oh, even better, maybe YOU could teach ME how! Wouldn't that be awesome?" Croakerpaw continued to rattle off about hunting and how hungry he was, hardly stopping to take a breath.
Old February 26th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
The tiny tabby proceeded to jump around Goldenglow's paws, purring with excitement. His short tail waved like a flag behind him. "What are we going to first?" he asked. "Hunting? Battle training? Oooo, I hope it's hunting! I'm STARVING. Are you starving? Maybe you can catch something to eat! Maybe you can catch ME something to eat! Oh, even better, maybe YOU could teach ME how! Wouldn't that be awesome?" Croakerpaw continued to rattle off about hunting and how hungry he was, hardly stopping to take a breath.
"Well, first we have to feed the kits and elders, but if we hunt enough, you can eat some. Now let's go. MOVE IT, MOVE IT!" Well, I should be a bit tough on him. If will be the best way to learn, Goldenglow thought.

(CONTINUE IN RIVERCLAN TERRITORY.)

Last edited by Gold; February 26th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old February 27th, 2019, 05:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone (2 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Firehawk was delighted! His daughter and apprentices were both warriors now, and one of his sons had received an apprentice. It was a lot at once. "Willowstrike, Cedarbug!" He called their names out loudly, he liked to think he was the loudest-- before he moved to greet Cedarbug, affectionately bopping his forehead with his nose. "I'm proud of you. Cedarbug, I don't think there could be a more fitting name."

@SuspiciousMindz

Newly named Cedarbug was registering his new name. How had Fallenstar known? Did he really notice everything about his warriors? No... No way... Thought process interrupted by a bop on his head, the orange tabby focused on Firehawk standing before him now. His eyes lit up happily. "Thank you for being my mentor. I don't think I could've had a better one," he purred, nudging Firehawk's shoulder softly, drawing away to look around at his other clan mates still rejoicing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 9th, 2019, 04:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@BILL.
Clouds hung over the territories, threatening to rain. The leader was laying on the Streamstone, head resting upon his paws that were tucked beneath his chin. He watched his clanmates. Tail flicking back and fourth. Mind muddled with questions, statements, and even answers to his own questions. Of course, this chaos that took place in his mind wasn't...well quite as chaotic as it used to be. An organized mess would be how he'd describe it.

Hushed murmurs had been spreading around camp since Daisyshade had stepped down. About who the next deputy was going to be, and when he'd choose. It'd been moons since he's had a second in charge. Of course there were many other things to before then, as important as picking a deputy is.

This also meant Fallenstar had many moons to watch his clanmates, pick and choose who he'd thought would fit the position best. He'd finally come to a conclusion.

He let out a drawn out sigh, attempting to calm his nerves, as he picked himself up. Paws planted firmly on the rock beneath him. "All those old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he bellowed. He watched as his clanmates flocked around the rock.

"As many of you know, Daisyshade had stepped down from the deputy position due to stress, than later joined Starclan, and is now watching over us." he said, pausing for a second to grieve. He had already done so, already said his goodbyes. It still stung however. "I know many of you have been wondering when I'd be choosing the next deputy. The wait is over." With that, he looked at the golden tabby he had in mind. No expressions dancing across his face, nothing to give away. Just a deadpan stare at the warrior. "Lionstorm, please step forward."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 9th, 2019, 05:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm's ears twitched with mild confusion and surprise as his name was called, and he stepped forward, eyes firmly on Fallenstar. He was skeptical, unsure if Fallenstar was being serious or not. Was Fatherstar screwing with him? Being appointed deputy was.. an honor, and he was anticipating Fallenstar to cast him back into the crowd, to tell him he wasn't ready.

When that didn't initially come, his ears perked up with hope, though he did his best to not stir the pride that wanted to swirl in his chest. Was this really it?
@Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2019, 06:13 PM

He maintained eye contact with the golden warrior, watching how he reacted. Trying to see if he could tell what was running through his mind. He couldn't, of course, no one else knew what he was thinking other than...well him. This made him think of what happened last time he 'appointed' a deputy. A smirk dancing across his face for a brief second as he cast a glance over towards Cedarsprint. For a second, he wanted to call the other up as well, see what he'd do. Would the warrior attempt to push him off again? Knowing the other as well as he did, he probably would.

Fallenstar brought his attention back to the sassier of the two. "I am in need of someone to lead beside me once again. With Daisyshade stepping down we have been without a deputy for many moons." he said, drawing the words out. "The pawsteps of our late deputy won't be easy to fill, she left quite the impression on Riverclan, and on me. That being said." He wasn't sure if it was a warning, or a challenge. Or maybe even a little bit of both. Everything that he just said was true, to him, in his heart.

"Lionstorm, are you willing to take Daisyshade's position as deputy?"

@BILL.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 9th, 2019, 06:57 PM
work is never done

Last time Fatherstar had appointed a deputy, it'd been a joke. And now, Lionstorm couldn't tell whether he was being serious or not.

But.. he didn't care, because this was his moment. He was in the spotlight, being offered power previously unavailable to him. He liked it.

Narrowing his eyes, Lionstorm raised his head, puffing his chest as he relaxed himself. "I am," he spoke loudly, hardly able to contain the pride he felt. This had to be real. He was going to be deputy. He was deputy. And he'd be better than Daisyshade, with her indecisive nature, her weak heart.

"I won't let you down, Fallenstar."
@Starfall

Old May 9th, 2019, 07:16 PM

He felt warmth swirl within him the second he heard Lionstorms answer. It was hard to hide his smile. Of course this was a serious matter, so with a cough Fallenstar hid the smile behind a serious mask and looked up at the sky.

"I'd hope not." he muttered to himself. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Riverclan is Lionstorm." He'd only done this ceremony once before. But once was all it took to burn the moment into his mind forever. The hatred and malice he directed towards Daisyshade. The uncertainty, making her question her worth when he did that. Every second of that day was filled with regret. He knew he couldn't replace that day, with this one, but he did want this day to be different. To be filled with joy, with happiness and determination from his newest deputy. Maybe, maybe then she'd forgive him for what he'd done. Maybe she'd look down, see all the smiles he put on their faces, and finally forgive him...forgive him for killing her.

Once the murmurs and shouts of congrats calmed down, Fallenstar dipped his head at the golden warrior. There was a lot of work to be done, first things first. Make sure the idiot doesn't try and kill Minnowscreech, now with the position he's in.

@BILL.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 9th, 2019, 07:49 PM
work is never done

Lionstorm couldn't contain himself any longer, his muzzle twisting into a grin as he looked up at Fallenstar with gleaming eyes. He was deputy!

He was deputy! And there was so much work to do, but he was eager to get started. The Clan was in disarray after the infighting, and he was determined to set things straight.

But first, he's enjoy the sound of his name being chanted and the congratulations.

Old May 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Cedarsprint watched as the new deputy was named from his spot near the camp entrance, lingering there strategically to ensure he'd have a quick getaway available if Fallenstar tried to pull his 'you're the deputy, surprise' shenanigans again. To his relief, it was someone who actually seemed interested in the position, even though Cedarsprint had no idea what this Lionstorm was like beyond passing him occasionally. Either way, he felt it was safe to conclude that at least this deputy nominee was more qualified than the last one, and he joined in the Clan's cheer for him.

Another step toward reparations and normalcy.

-

Iceflower poked her head from the den, puzzled to see her adoptive son on the Streamstone with Fallenstar (almost expecting him to be demoted to apprentice), and even more surprised when he was named deputy. Pride for him engulfed her heart as she joined the gathered cats, voicing her support as she called his name. It was unbelievable how she and Firehawk had cared for that fluffy ball of mischievousness ever since he had been a kit, and now she was watching him become deputy.

After the cheering had subsided, she approached him to give a more personal congratulations. "So you are deputy of the RiverClan now?" As she spoke, her eyes glowed with affection, never thinking she'd witness this moment. "Walk tall and carry stick," she advised, a good-natured smile crossing her muzzle. "Otherwise how you think you will thump your enemy? I saw swimming contest, you lose because other guy have a stick and you empty-pawed, flailing around in water like big golden pelican who forget how to float. Carry stick, and you will succeed."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; May 9th, 2019 at 07:54 PM.