Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:14 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:13 PM
Where can I find...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2023, 04:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Fox Frenzy

Event [#event]

It was the dead of night, little of the moon could be seen in the dense foliage of forest. Dawnstar silently led her patrol through ShadowClan territory and straight into the Icy Heartlands. The clan leader paused in the shadows, still, as her nose twitched while she breathed in the air. There was a heavy, musky fox odor that hit her in the face as they entered fox territory on the fringe of the Heartlands.

No one usually came this far out into the Heartlands no wonder these pests haven't been caught yet. Some fox lengths away, she could pick up the sound of the fox pups scuffling and barking. Ahead there was a thick wall of thickets that Dawnstar didn't want to quite push through yet. So she halted her patrol with a wordless tail signal and took to climbing up a nearby tree. Once high enough she was able to look down upon a clearing where she found three adults and some adolescents playing and laying in the clearing. Since she couldn't see into their den she could tell if there were any more foxes in there.

Still, they were missing a few of them... Intrigued Dawnstar leaped out of the tree and landed back in front of her patrol. "We'll be needing to split up, the whole family is not here. The father, two of the females, and some older pups are probably out hunting. The mother's here with two other adult females and the remaining pups." She informed them.

"Drippingpelt, Salamanderskull, Houndhunter, and Cougarivy. You'll come with me to hunt down the ones that are out." There weren't that many out, so she didn't want to take too large a number of their forces.

"Hawkbite, Larkfire, Darkcloud, Whiteheart, Blackhawk, OspreySplash, Shadefrost, Silverlightning, Slytiger, and Darkfall, you'll be staying here and working on flushing these foxes into ThunderClan. Larkfire, you'll be in charge of Mousepaw, Darkfall with Stormpaw, and Darkcloud watch over Sharppaw." Dawnstar made sure to assign each apprentice a warrior to supervise them since they had yet to earn the right of warriorhood.

"The mother is going to be a problem, so rather than wasting time trying to fight her and the other two females, I would suggest having some warriors focus on keeping the adults busy and the rest focus on killing a few of the pups. Any bright mother would decide that fleeing is a better option than fighting to save their young. Herding them and the rest of the pups into ThunderClan's Territory shouldn't be a problem." Dawnstar advised.

Since they had two Enforcers, Larkfire and Hawkbite. who'd be in charge while she was hunting should be obvious. Honestly, having Hawkbite in charge of warriors who'd be distracting the adults would make the most sense, and having Larkfire and those with apprentices focus on killing the pups would probably be the smartest and safest play. But Dawnstar didn't feel like doing everyone thinking for them so she'd let her the two Enforcers work out who's doing what on their own.

"Any questions?" Dawnstar's tail swished impatiently eager to start her hunt before the other foxes got back, but she didn't want her cats running around like headless mice so she'd wait to make sure everyone understood the plan.

So the numbers worked out great, I don't need to add extra foxes. So there are a total of 18 foxes. About half will be killed, (three adults and five pups) and the other half will be yeeted/herded into ThunderClan's territory.

I tried to keep everyone's general preferences in mind. So Dawnstar, Drippingpelt, and Salamanderskull will be killing the three adults, Cougarivy, Houndhunter, will take the two pups that are out hunting. While Darkfall+Stormpaw, Larkfire+Mousepaw, and Darkcloud+Sharppaw will be taking care of three of the pups at the den.

Everyone else will be fighting/herding the reminding 3 adults and 7 pups. Once the three pups are gone, chasing off the reminding foxes is optional. Regardless on the 25th by 11:59 PM CST, this event will be ending/closing.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 19th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Fox Frenzy

Sharppaw nodded. The thought of the vicious bloodshed ahead had her salivating. She wished she could run in and start clawing up the vermin already, But she would wait for Darkcloud.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old August 19th, 2023, 04:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt gave a nod and a shake at the question of any other questions*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 19th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharppaw nodded. The thought of the vicious bloodshed ahead had her salivating. She wished she could run in and start clawing up the vermin already, But she would wait for Darkcloud.
Darkcloud listened silently and nodded before padded over to Sharpaw unsheathing her claws as she glanced at the thicket wall that somewhat guarded the foxes that would be a problem.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 19th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart grinned, his black tail swishing, anticipating sinking his maw in the furry nape of a flea-bitten fox. He slunk over to his group. The foxes who would run, they would herd into ThunderClan. Lovely plan, really. Compliments to Dawnstar

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 20th, 2023, 01:58 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He had a grin, and unsheated his claws, oh yeah... He was ready for the fight!
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost gave a quick stretch, then with a nod said, "No questions here."

Silverlightning simply shook his head "no", as he took his seat and wrapped his tail around his paws.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 20th, 2023, 07:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Muscles rippling under his thick, gray coat, Mousepaw followed after the leader, tense and primed for battle. This wasn't a fight against some cats. This wasn't a charge to battle to claim what they were owed. This was a battle for survival. To remove the threat that loomed over ShadowClan and take back what was rightfully theirs. What they owned. This simple change of scenery made the stocky apprentice secure, knowing he did not have to hold back. These creatures would kill him without a second thought, and he should fight them as such. If they ran, fine. If not? He would hopefully finally have a proper pelt to gift their leader. She looked like she needed a good pick-me-up lately. Someone let her know they know how hard she works for the clan. Mmmhmm.

At the sound of the colossal tabby's voice, the heavy set tom looked up, rounded ears perked up as he listened to her instructions. He had no intention of dying here today. He had a little sister he had to go back home to. Make sure she got through her apprenticeship knowing family was always there. The orders were easy enough to understand, and he sent his Auntie Larky a tense smile. His knowledge of the severity of the situation did not lessen his joy at knowing that he would be fighting side by side with his favorite Auntie.

"Nope, no questions here," Mousepaw chirped, attempting to keep the mood light as he padded over towards the gray coated enforcer.

Right. So there were... a lot of foxes. Potentially. So maybe an adult fox was out of his league, but... a pup? That would be around his age and size, right? Lies, it would be much bigger, but it was fine. He was trained in combat by both Auntie Larky and Sir Bits. Those foxes wouldn't know what hit 'em, heh heh!

-

@Rose [Larkfire]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 20th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud listened silently and nodded before padded over to Sharpaw unsheathing her claws as she glanced at the thicket wall that somewhat guarded the foxes that would be a problem.
Sharppaw unsheathed her claws, digging into the dirt. She turned, pupils, blown wide with bloodlust. "Which one is our target?"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old August 20th, 2023, 10:42 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

With a silent determination, Darkfall followed his leader through the territory and into the Icy Heartlands. The large tom kept flexing his claws as he walked, and kept an eye out for any sign of danger. He didn’t like how silent it was, and he didn’t like the feeling that something could pop out at them at any moment even though they were on their own territory.

He was tense. So uncomfortably tense.

The tom didn’t even remember being this wound up as he headed into battle when they fought against ThunderClan a few moons ago. Maybe back then he was still trying to recover from the loss of what remained of his family and the disappearance of his apprentice so he wasn’t thinking straight. Now though? He was uncomfortably aware of the cats that were with him.

Dawnstar brought a few apprentices with them, and there was also Larkfire. ’Stars I hope nothing happens to her’ he found himself thinking. Was he and the young enforcer on the best of terms? No, but he still found himself worried about her. Something seemed off about her the last few days, like she was constantly out of sorts or something, but he couldn’t quite place what it was. Perhaps he’d take some time to ask her about it after this encounter.

When Dawnstar spoke and informed him that he would be one of the ones flushing the present foxes to ThunderClan, he gave a curt nod. To be honest, he wasn’t too happy to be put in charge of an apprentice for this, but he would still perform his duty nonetheless. Surely there was a way to keep an eye on Larky and Stormpaw?

Turning to Stormpaw he gave the tom a look over. He was quite small, wasn’t he? Was it really okay for Dawnstar to bring this young cat along with them? Frowning a little, he shook the thought out of his head. ”Be careful Stormpaw. I’ll do my best to keep an eye on you, so try not to bite off more than you can handle, and should you need help, call for it,” he warned the apprentice.
[ @Ymir ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread