by ellie
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 10:42 AM
Dangerous night ( Plot )
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:23 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 03:18 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Only now did Grimpaw realize that Appleberry had vanished.
"Wait, where'd Appleberry go..?" He mumbled, looking around in confusion and immediately deciding against going after Appleberry just in case someone saw him or he got hurt.
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Juniperkit hadn’t been able to hear the orders for kits to be taken away. The kitten had shrunk timidly into the shadows of camp, (shadow fiend). She hadn’t meant to be disrespectful. She hadn’t meant to be disobedient. Black and milky white pelt melted into the darkness of a den, deep orange eyes wide and confused as the scene before her took place. The new deputy cat, the new leader cat, some kid, they were all looking at someone. Confusion flushed through the young cat, and she was frozen in horror as she stared forward, bile rising in her throat. As if her lithe little body could sense impending danger. She let out a soft whimper, but stayed still, heart pounding in her chest. She could hear that. Feel that. Her chest rattling as she watched the horrible scene.

Then she wished she hadn’t.

Horrible, brutal, terrifying.

Red.

She hadn’t known what fear looked like. She hadn’t known what fear smelled like. She hadn’t know what fear felt like. But now she did.

It looked like her two highest ranking cats committing the most heinous act she had ever seen, and a kid helping them. She felt nausea rise up in her stomach, and instead of looking away, she watched. And watched. The she-cat being attacked was still. Limp. Bloody. Dismembered. And Juni didn’t know why.

Far too still. Juniperkit forgot to hide, for a split second, (shadow fiend kinda just went off for a few seconds so she was technically detectable, but was reactivated after a few seconds) and she hoped that no one had seen her. Because now, she looked around, and there were no kits like her left.

She hadn’t been able to hear the order to go back to the nursery, and now she hid out of the fear of being seen. Of being caught.

Of being next.

And so she did what any confused, frightened child would do.

She cried. And she stumbled out of the shadows, forgetting to hide. (shadow fiend disabled)

(birdsnow post wip probably)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

apologies! rushed posts .-.
Minnowsplash flinched as Fadingsun ordered all cats to stay for the execution. With gritted teeth, they barely managed to keep their eyes open during the whole ordeal. It's for the Clan. It's for the Clan. It's for the Clan. No one is going to gain anything if you leave now. Think of Duststorm. Think of your clanmates. Think... think... Despite the attempt to calm themselves, Minnowsplash's head erupted into chaos. It was an execution for a couple of harsh words. It was death over a bit of hot-headedness. And now? Cats were leaving. Gone. With RiverClan's instability, who was going to fill the ranks? As Fogmuzzle's blood flowed from her fur, Minnowsplash's eyes shook. Her pelt. So very like theirs. What if that was them lying there? They looked around for some cat. For any cat, just to hear that it was okay. Because it wasn't.
(open)

@Dolomedes (Sea) @Marigoldwhisper (Owl) @Luminous (Spring)
Kits, get back in the nursery right now. Ah, shoot. Not only had their invisibility trick failed, but it was the second time a meeting for Sunkit had ended in the nursery. The first time, they went willingly, terrified of Fadingsun's wrath. This time, it was an order. To hide something from Sunkit. The kit passed a look at Springkit. Springkit seemed to be holding it together well... probably because Spring was younger (I believe from earlier post?). The big Fading-cat could try to hide it all he wanted, but Sunkit was older than Springkit. Sunkit knew things. They knew that there was unrest within the clan; the warriors would grumble about it all the time. They knew that there were exiled cats, and cats that attended one meeting and were never seen again. Before they let themselves be led away, Sunkit cast one last glance at Fadingsun. A desperate, betrayed glance for all the losses/punishments caused by meetings. With glazed eyes and an unwilling knowing of what was to come, Sunkit stumbled towards the nursery. Halfway there, they tripped over their long fur. By StarClan! I'm moving too slow! As the voices of Dusklion and Talonpaw rang through the air, Sunkit turned around - and immediately wished they hadn't. Through the crowd of RiverClan cats, they could make out a hunk of Fogmuzzle-shaped fur on the ground. And... and a mass of flesh that Talonpaw was carrying. When Springkit moved to block their vision, Sunkit pushed them away, startled by his appearance. Watching Sprinkit disappear into the nursery, a dazed Sunkit looked up at Owltalon (and Seabreeze if he's there). "If I'm a bad kit, will that be me one day?" they mewed, voice filled with horror. "Does that mean I have to love every cat? And... and never yell again?" A pair of grassy orbs stared back at the warrior(s). There was no trace of kit mischief, of childish imagination, but rather a look of forced maturity. It almost seemed like Sunkit was staring through the older cat(s), looking up towards the sky at a faded Silverpelt. Perhaps they were, for it seemed like only the stars could explain the violence Sunkit had witnessed.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 9th, 2024 at 04:07 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:16 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
apologies! rushed posts .-.
Minnowsplash flinched as Fadingsun ordered all cats to stay for the execution. With gritted teeth, they barely managed to keep their eyes open during the whole ordeal. It's for the Clan. It's for the Clan. It's for the Clan. No one is going to gain anything if you leave now. Think of Duststorm. Think of your clanmates. Think... think... Despite the attempt to calm themselves, Minnowsplash's head erupted into chaos. It was an execution for a couple of harsh words. It was death over a bit of hot-headedness. And now? Cats were leaving. Gone. With RiverClan's instability, who was going to fill the ranks? As Fogmuzzle's blood flowed from her fur, Minnowsplash's eyes shook. Her pelt. So very like theirs. What if that was them lying there? They looked around for some cat. For any cat, just to hear that it was okay. Because it wasn't.
(open)

@Dolomedes (Sea) @Marigoldwhisper (Owl) @Luminous (Spring)
Kits, get back in the nursery right now. Ah, shoot. Not only had their invisibility trick failed, but it was the second time a meeting for Sunkit had ended in the nursery. The first time, they went willingly, terrified of Fadingsun's wrath. This time, it was an order. To hide something from Sunkit. The kit passed a look at Springkit. Springkit seemed to be holding it together well... probably because Spring was younger (I believe from earlier post?). The big Fading-cat could try to hide it all he wanted, but Sunkit was older than Springkit. Sunkit knew things. They knew that there was unrest within the clan; the warriors would grumble about it all the time. They knew that there were exiled cats, and cats that attended one meeting and were never seen again. Before they let themselves be led away, Sunkit cast one last glance at Fadingsun. A desperate, betrayed glance for all the losses/punishments caused by meetings. With glazed eyes and an unwilling knowing of what was to come, Sunkit stumbled towards the nursery. Halfway there, they tripped over their long fur. By StarClan! I'm moving too slow! As the voices of Dusklion and Talonpaw rang through the air, Sunkit turned around - and immediately wished they hadn't. Through the crowd of RiverClan cats, they could make out a hunk of Fogmuzzle-shaped fur on the ground. And... and a mass of flesh that Talonpaw was carrying. When Springkit moved to block their vision, Sunkit pushed them away, startled by his appearance. Watching Sprinkit disappear into the nursery, a dazed Sunkit looked up at Owltalon (and Seabreeze if he's there). "If I'm a bad kit, will that be me one day?" they mewed, voice filled with horror. "Does that mean I have to love every cat? And... and never yell again?" A pair of grassy orbs stared back at the warrior(s). There was no trace of kit mischief, of childish imagination, but rather a look of forced maturity. It almost seemed like Sunkit was staring through the older cat(s), looking up towards the sky at a faded Silverpelt. Perhaps they were, for it seemed like only the stars could explain the violence Sunkit had witnessed.

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(My next post will be in the nursery!)

As the large she-cat weaved through cats and kept her calm through the chaos, she heard a croak from behind her. Owltalon looked over her shoulder to face the odd eyes of the small kit, her amber eyes starting into them before she glanced at the bloody scene just fox-lengths behind the two of them. She winced. Dang, she wholeheartedly believed that Fogmuzzzle deserved to die, but they took her tongue too? As a cat who loved to collect rotting animal corpses and pelts, even this seemed a bit eerie for her. She'd never be willing skin another cat, never take their body parts as trophies.

A shutter bristled the fur along her spine before she responded, crouching down to Sunkit's level. "Don't worry, dearest. Yellin' is fine, I yell all the time. You're not a bad kit, I swear by the stars. Having a bit of fun is just fine. Whatever's going on over there, you don't have to worry 'bout it. That won't be you."

This poor poor poor thing. She'd burry it in her fur if she could, but she wasn't sure if Sunkit would like that very much... Regardless, she waved a paw at the nursery entrance, beckoning the kit to come in. "You'll be alright, as long as I'm around, I'll make sure of it." The Lionheart flashed a smile at Sunkit, as she waited for the kit to come inside the comforting shade of the nursery.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Only after reality sunk back into her did Dusklion register what Talonpaw had done. While it hadn't been expected, it wasn't like the deputy was against it. Fogmuzzle had threatened the life of an apprentice, going as far as to say that Wrenpaw's death would come at her claws if she spoke her mind. The thought of it made her want to kill the disgraceful warrior all over again. How she had ever managed to get her warrior name, the deputy would never know.

She would deal with her brother's orders later, and whatever punishment he likely had in store for her for not following through on the last part of his order. It reminded her all too much of the time he had scolded her for not being able to kill the outsider they had trapped. This time Dusk had managed to kill - but drag it out? Make it a spectacle? She couldn't... couldn't do that. Not with the eyes of Cobs. Not with the eyes of Swirls. Wings. Breezy and Owls. Even the newcomer, Wisteriawren... Cats she wanted - no, needed - the approval of, though she would never admit to it.

However luck had it be that the sharp tone of Swirls was what caught her attention first, and as Dusklion looked up and met the eyes of the former Lionheart, her blood turned to ice. The disappointment... it nearly knocked the dark tabby off her paws. Without being able to stop it she felt her tail pull closer to her hind legs and her ears go back. Blue eyes followed the golden tabby as she left camp, unable to conceal the despair within them. She had eliminated a threat! A cat that would've harmed a kid if given the chance! Why didn't Swirls see that? Why didn't she see she had only been trying to do what was best for the Clan? Why didn't...

Cobs was beside her and the presence of her apprentice (who was about the same size as herself at this point, maybe a bit bigger) made her legs shake a bit. "Cobs..." The words came out as a murmur as Dusklion realized the kid was safe, ducking her head to touch her nose to her apprentice's ear.

Looking up and around, Dusklion wasn't surprised to see that some were turning away, ignoring that Fades had said to watch. That had surprised her, and now that the adrenaline from defending the kids against a predator was wearing off the deputy looked at her brother with slightly narrowed eyes. What was he thinking? She hadn't minded making an example out of the cat, but doing it in front of the kids they had just sworn to protect...

A loud bark from what the deputy recalled as a newly named apprentice drew her attention, and her eyes narrowed. Grimpaw soon joined in and she shot the tom a warning look. "Fogmuzzle was a threat. The time for threats to walk about freely in this Clan is over, 'n if I have to get my claws bloody to protect my Clan, I will. We're warriors. Life isn't void of bloodshed, 'n isn't void of violence. It's the way of life in order to survive. Perhaps when you're older, you'll get it." There was the briefest flash of sympathy in her gaze as she watched Cascadepaw. Because not too long ago that had been her. So... she got it. She understood the apprehension. But this was how life in the Clans worked. Its how things got done.

With that situation diffused and Skyfall running after the apprentice in what Dusklion wanted to hope was to bring them back, the deputy turned her gaze on Starlingflight. "If protectin' the 'paws of this Clan from a cat who just called for their death is bein' a tyrant, then I'll gladly take that lable. I never made Talon do anythin' - 'nfact, I thought he was just gonna say some words. That's all I invited him to do - what he did, he did of his own volition." Her gaze moved to Talonpaw, unreadable as she watched him, then back to Starlingflight. "This was necessary, Starlin'flight. Grown warriors need to know exactly how they'll be handled if they turn around 'n threaten our kids. You may not like violence, but nothin' else seems to get through to 'em."

A voice approached her and she swung her head, giving a grunt to Appleberry. She didn't like this cat, not after their interaction in the territory. "No. Fades'll deal with it." More cats were throwing fits over the execution and Dusklion was too tired to repeat herself. Did these cats have fluff in their ears? It wasn't like she could much blame them considering she hadn't heard what the dead warrior had said in the first place. Berryflare was causing quite the scene, though - even after everything. At least her apprentice had some sense. With her mentor gone, perhaps she'd see about taking that one under her wing. "Then leave." Her voice was cold, emotionless. Her blue eyes bore into Berryflare, waiting for her to make good on her promise.

Lifting her head now and letting her gaze sweep across the Clan, Dusklion would give one final word. "For those of you who're daft, Fogmuzzle threatened the death of Wrenpaw, claimin' that because she spoke her mind, her throat would meet mine or Fades' claws. Let me make myself perfectly clear to anyone who is confused as to why she was killed." A lash of her tail. "As long as I'm this Clan's deputy, 'n as long as Fades is your leader, the days of threatin' kids is over. Birchbranch did it, 'n she was tossed out. Fogmuzzle did it worse, 'n she was killed. Let this be a warnin' that no cat will ever threaten to lay their claws on this Clan's youth. Got it?"

If they wanted to all get their tails in a twist over it, so be it. Dusklion was sick and tired of watching full grown warriors toss around threats like they had. Over it. Her narrowed gaze made it clear she wouldn't tolerate it as she sat down near the body. She still wanted to wait to see what Fades wanted her to do with it, but for now she could block it from view.

[ she's speaking to everyone at the end so its open! also gentle reminder to try to not post more than a couple times before occult has a chance to post also, no need to mention me here anymore! i will be reading every post since dusk is now a high rank ]
[ Wisteriawren - @Rose ] [ Talonpaw - @Ian ] [ Cherryswirl - @Dust ] [ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ] [ Grimpaw, Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape ] [ Cascadepaw - @paris ]
[ Starlingflight - @Tiabirb ] [ Berryflare - @PoisonOrchid ] [ Tulippaw - @chickadee ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡

Last edited by taillow; May 10th, 2024 at 01:57 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw looked around in confusion. What was going on? She knew exiles and exclusions were some of the punishments she'd seen in the past already, but this...

Make it slow. And painful...?

Oh, StarClan... they're going to kill her!

She started to stare as Fogmuzzle was being charged at, her eyes rounding like moons. But right as Dusklion began to pin the outbursting warrior, Stagheart had stepped in front of her, telling her not to even try to look. Berrypaw frowned — maybe she should see this? If it was going the direction she thought, she'd be faced with cats with all kinds of nasty injuries going forward. She should be strong enough to see it and not... well, through up or pass out, as her mind feared she would. Maybe...

But Stagheart took no heed of her protests. Sighing, she nodded and relented, settling behind him. At first it was quiet, and you could feel the tension in the air — thick, like Berrypaw could slice it with her claws. Her heartbeat was practically in her throat, drumming against her chest and making her entire body tremble.

And then, the screaming.

Helpless writhing on the grass, followed by an awful ripping noise that made her stomach flip. Berrypaw dug her claws into the ground to keep herself steady, not knowing if the mental pictures her mind was conjuring up were more or less horrifying than what was occurring.

What are they doing to her? I thought... I thought it'd be quicker than this!

Dazed as her breathing became rapid, the apprentice could only wait in terror as the sounds finally came to a stop. So much for my big ceremony... Part of her thought grimly, wondering why she'd ever thought that it might've gone over well with the whole Clan. No, it had ended in bloodshed and hatred — just as nearly every other meeting like this had. Berrypaw felt dread in her bones, praying to StarClan above that this wasn't some sort of sick omen for her future career.

Nauseous and trepidatious, Berrypaw only just began to look over Stagheart's blockade of fur when something flashed out of the corner of her eye — quick and small. Through her hazy eyes and foggy mind that could hardly process what just happened, Berrypaw peered to see none other than a kit, stumbling out of the shadows. Their eyes were as round as moons, looking petrified as they stared at the red-washed clearing.

Stars... there's no reason a kit should see this! I can't even look myself...

Fueled by a need to move her anxious paws, Berrypaw bounded over towards the kit, her immediate care for their safety overtaking the horror of the execution just behind her. She didn't want to look — she couldn't yet. Her mind was on the kit first and foremost.

"H-Hey... hey, it's alright," Berrypaw whispered, perhaps unconvincingly — she could hardly keep the shakes away herself, and felt like crying just like the kit before her. But what made up for that was the soft, gentle heart behind her words, like the kit was a delicate flower before her.

The medicine cat apprentice planted herself in front of the scene, trying her best to block it with her small body — at least the kit was smaller than herself, or else it would've been useless.

"Just... don't keep looking, alright?" She urged quietly to Juniperkit, reaching out her tail to gently brush the kit's fur. She had no idea how much contact might freak out the young cat further, so she tried to be as light as a feather. "This is not... normally what happens, and..."

The apprentice sighed, her fight for words only failing. She shook her head before speaking directly to the kit again. "Ah... I'm Berrypaw. What's your name? Let's get you to the nursery, yeah?"

How'd you even sneak past everyone, anyway? But Berrypaw bit her tongue and kept the question alone. This kitten just needed to go inside, and quickly — not wasting another second out here, where the very air around them was permeated with the pungent scent of blood, fear, and anger.

Berrypaw still dared not to turn and look at the scene as she pushed Juniperkit along, still blocking as best she could while her body trembled like a leaf.

/ @poppy - lmk if anything's wrong here

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 9th, 2024 at 09:15 PM. Reason: some grammar errors whoops
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:11 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @/taillow - dusklion | @Rose - wisteriawren
trigger warnings for this post: panic attack

cobwebpaw held tight to wisteriawren, tears shining in her eyes as her claws scrambled for purchase on the dusty floor. ' i know. i know. shh. shhh. breathe. look at me, okay? breathe. ' she murmured soft words to the cat as she slumped down. ' it's all going to be alright. i know. i know. '

she let the slightly larger warrior cry for a while, then carefully maneuvered so they were turned away from.. fogmuzzle's body. no reason making wisteria keep looking at it. at some point cobweb stood to press against dusklion, casting another glance at the body on the floor. the cats in the clearing were all drowned out by the rushing in her ears as she felt dusk's legs shake.

' you're safe. it's okay. ' cobwebpaw said in a quiet murmur. after a moment of unusual quiet, she added, ' i'm safe. you made the right decision. i'm not mad at you. i promise. ' she stood steady against the newly named deputy, holding her up should she need it. while she talked to the clan, cobwebpaw gave a soft smile to mel-wisteriawren.

hopefully her efforts were enough.

she didn't want to lose anyone else.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; May 9th, 2024 at 10:11 PM. Reason: did an oopsie
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Doedapple

RiverClan - Molly - Warrior

They were full of hope. At least Doedapple was sure. She and Cascadepaw were full of hope.

Well, the flame that shone in the dark was soon gone. Diminished by the bloodshed that had just recently happened.

With widened eyes, the molly glared over at Dusklion and Fadingsun. All loathe could be seen thoroughly. This had NOT been the RiverClan she had knew for a long time now, and if this is the kind of leader they were having, perhaps it would never become better. This sickly kind of toxicity was what Doedapple had have enough. Everything made her want to shout in anger and frustration. With flattened ears and bristling fur, she hissed. Once a loyal warrior to the clan, the next to die.

"This is the most sickly issue of a Clan I've ever seen," Doedapple said with a low growl as she hid Cascadepaw behind her. She snarled over at Talonpaw and the others. "Attack ME if you want but NOT my apprentice." Her claws were unsheathed as she faced the rest of the Clan hostile towards the two and yowled.

"Of course Fogmuzzle did something wrong, and we all know it," She flashed a glare towards Grimpaw. "But a honourable warrior do not kill, as stated in the Warrior Code. An exile could've done and NOT a kill. Bloodshed was not meant to happen within a clan even of such conflict."

"It is utterly ridiculous of what this Clan is happening. When there are conflicts, we kill. Murder, perhaps, when a smooth talk could happen. Yes, arguments always linger and NO ONE could ever smoothen out all of them." She turned to Fadingsun with the lash of her tail. "I respected you, Fadingsun. I really did. I thought you would do better than Birdsnow." Her vision turned low and there were sadness and pain. "I was willing to offer hope when this.... this happened." The body of Fogmuzzle was still in the middle of the clearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Feel free to attack Doedapple too or exile her, but don't kill :') if possible. My FEELINGS do NOT reflect to how Doedapple feels!
She's just trying to protect her apprentice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fadingsun | @occultation // Dusklion | @taillow // Grimpaw | @Forgetfulshape // Cobwebpaw | @sillycreatur // Cascadepaw | @paris // Talonpaw | @Ian
((HELP I'M IN CLASS SORRY IF IT LOOKS BAD))
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:48 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetpaw had just been watching the entire time, not saying anything. There was...quite a lot of things happening. While they felt happy for both Dusklion and Berrypaw, they also didn't know why some cats can't keep their mouths closed. Though what Talonpaw did was definitely not what they were expecting. That seems a bit..extra..? Fogmuzzle was already dead so it doesn't really hurt her but that seems a bit...well..unexpected. The meeting turned a bit..violent..brutal? All of it seemed a bit much. They..they knew Fogmuzzle was getting too aggresive and bad actions don't just go without punishment. If they were Fadingsun they would've just exiled her but..that was just them.

They took their gaze away from Fogmuzzle for a moment to look at Dusklion again when she started speaking. Yeah, it's true. Fogmuzzle was a threat and, that was clear enough to them. It's just that...Sunsetpaw doesn't really feel too great about the execution

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old May 10th, 2024, 06:47 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser sat in complete silence only to mumble…
“Can Fading just shut the hell up??”
She went back to silence afterwards

Last edited by Astraea; May 10th, 2024 at 06:47 AM.