Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 11:11 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 11:09 AM
Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:08 AM
Cal's encounter with a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:06 AM
Tallstars pfp Shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she asked him how he had been named Eaglekit by a queen who had given him. "One of the queens gave it to me when I was a kit, I don't remember my real name." He admitted and frowned a little. "Why are twolegs scared of looking for you in the forest, nothing's gonna eat them." The small tom said, he sure didn't know what hid in the deepest parts of the forest.

(Again, writer's block ;3
Ok )
Rileyflower tilted her head with a hum then she shrugged with a flick of her tail " I'm not sure but I suppose it's because they're afraid to leave their den? I'm pretty sure that they start looking around other twoleg dens just in case . I wonder if she's still there.. " she meowed the last part a bit quietly and suddenly she felt that ache in her heart and realized she missed her twoleg it didn't happen to her when she was just starting out as a warrior but it was happening now . Maybe it was old memories that made her feel that . She pushed that feeling deep inside and tried to ignore it she is in a clan now this is the life she chose. Make one step forward into this life you can't go back . Well she might when she's an elder. But will Danny be there when she is? Suddenly she started panicking if her twoleg is even there at all you could see it on her face oh starclan! Should I stay here or should I go back home?! I can't get rid of those feelings or memories ...and I made a promise to you and to the clan....oh but my twoleg is probably really sad or...starclan help me please! a frown showed on her muzzle automatically with our her realizing it as she thought these things

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 20th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

@Boba Fett
Featherlight padded in the camp with Breeze feather at his side. "Do you want to eat before we go out again?" he asked his friend. The scent of prey made him hungry.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
@Boba Fett
Featherlight padded in the camp with Breeze feather at his side. "Do you want to eat before we go out again?" he asked his friend. The scent of prey made him hungry.
"Of course!" he laughed after dropping his prey on the prey pile and grabbing a skinny thrush for himself. He looked back at Featherflight, waiting for him to choose something.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"Of course!" he laughed after dropping his prey on the prey pile and grabbing a skinny thrush for himself. He looked back at Featherflight, waiting for him to choose something.
Featherflight dropped his prey in the pile and chose a skinny squirrel. He grabbed the prey in his mouth. He scanned around the clearing and saw a patch of sunlight. "Let's sit over there," he suggested, pointing to the patch with his tail.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:44 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Featherflight dropped his prey in the pile and chose a skinny squirrel. He grabbed the prey in his mouth. He scanned around the clearing and saw a patch of sunlight. "Let's sit over there," he suggested, pointing to the patch with his tail.
Breezefeather nodded, dropping the thrush,"Seems like a good spot. After you," he mewed, picking the food back up.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:29 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
He chuckle, "Of course it is! I mean, fangs.. maybe not but.. the wolf is always the black sheep in the herd! Duh." He said, standing by his statement. Well, the first part of it anyway. In the story he was told, the wolf in disguise was a black sheep. Another reason he despised the story. "Having fangs an extra because... a sheep with fangs would look... cooler?" He tilt his head, not even sure on that part. He just made a random excuse. Wolfcall snorted, "Huh. I didn't notice, you sure you're not being dense about you being dense?" He was teasing her, obviously trying to draw her in. It was something he learned, the more you tease the more you get more material. It was a trickster's number one rule. Wolfcall jump up at her last statement, his jaw drop. "COULD NOT!" His voice squeaked, gosh he would never be a father. little does he know he will be one-day xD. "I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! I don't have gr-" Wolfcall cut himself off. He forgot, many cats pointed out his muzzle was actually dark grey instead of black. "I curse Starclan for my appearance. Even if I look like a daddy, I would never be one. Kits suck. " Wolfcall retorted. He curse Starclan for a lot of things.
Lambpaw let out a long snort, "W-w-what about w-white wolves d-dum-my? Or g-grey wolves o-o-or any type of w-wolf that i-isn't an u-u-ugly black co-lor?" Lambpaw tittered having more fun now than she could remember having in a long time, "C-cooler in w-w-what way? I-i-it sounds p-p-p-pretty dumb t-to m-me!" She deadpanned licking her paw nonchalantly, "And I'm n-n-n-not dense! Y-you-'re d-dense for t-thinking I-I-I'm dense a-about being d-d-d-d-dense you d-d-dullard!" She hissed scratching her claws gently on the ground before letting out a long bout of laughter throwing her head back in the process, "Y-yes you c-c-could to! A-a-a-a-and you d-do look like a-a-a P-p-papa I m-mean look a-at yourself y-you're look i-i-is screaming I'M R-R-REALLY STRESSED B-B-BECAUSE MY M-MATE CAST M-M-M-ME OUT OF THE N-N-N-N-NURSEY BECAUSE I-I-I-I-I TOLD A-A REALLY S-STU-PID JOKE... and quote Wolfcall first day of New-leaf!" Lambpaw snorted at this point almost falling to the floor as she shook, "And I bet you a week of hunting that in uhh... ten moons you will be the father to... five bouncing kittens or wolf pups if you will and you will love it!" She bet being completely serious with Wolfcall.
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Ok )
Rileyflower tilted her head with a hum then she shrugged with a flick of her tail " I'm not sure but I suppose it's because they're afraid to leave their den? I'm pretty sure that they start looking around other twoleg dens just in case . I wonder if she's still there.. " she meowed the last part a bit quietly and suddenly she felt that ache in her heart and realized she missed her twoleg it didn't happen to her when she was just starting out as a warrior but it was happening now . Maybe it was old memories that made her feel that . She pushed that feeling deep inside and tried to ignore it she is in a clan now this is the life she chose. Make one step forward into this life you can't go back . Well she might when she's an elder. But will Danny be there when she is? Suddenly she started panicking if her twoleg is even there at all you could see it on her face oh starclan! Should I stay here or should I go back home?! I can't get rid of those feelings or memories ...and I made a promise to you and to the clan....oh but my twoleg is probably really sad or...starclan help me please! a frown showed on her muzzle automatically with our her realizing it as she thought these things
As she told him that twolegs weren't like that because they were scared of leaving their den, he was actually confused for once, how could such big creatures be scared like that? "So, twolegs could be considered to be scaredy cats?" He asked, looking up at her, but he suddently remembered something, that the twolegs exchanged a weird thing for cats. "If your twoleg has that weird thing they take with them, then your twoleg must've gotten a new cat." He realised, maybe he wasn't wrong, what that loner had told him could've been true, maybe twolegs were heartless, he gave the she-cat a worried look as she frowned. "Are you okay? You're frowning." He mewed, eyes widening a little.
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:02 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”To make sure you get your sight back?” Caliapaw mewed, taking a look at Mistwing’s eyes. Her right one was fine. Her left one, however… the one that had been scratched… wasn’t fine. She wasn’t stupid. She knew that it wouldn’t heal well, and she wasn’t skilled enough to get Mistwing’s sight back. Even if Wheatfur had been there, he hadn’t been medicine cat for very long either - Caliapaw sincerely doubted he would have been able to fix it up perfectly either. ”No. I don’t think so. But, you will be fine and you will be able to go back to sleep in the warrior’s den tonight.” Uneasily, Caliapaw began to chew some marigold, her eyes darting around to her other patient. Doepaw was going to have to be fine. He was her brother, she couldn’t let him die… where were her parents, or her other siblings in all of this? Not that Caliapaw was in the mood to see anyone else right now. ”This is going to sting,” She warned, her words slurred as she cautiously dripped some of the juices into Mistwing’s cut and proceeded to stick cobwebs on it just a few moments after.
As soon as Caliapaw responded to Mistwing's question about her eyesight, the silver furred tabby froze, her legs stiffening and rooting her to the ground in fear. She suddenly felt vulnerable, the darkness overwhelming the left side of her gaze felt to even press further against her remaining sight. Mistwing barely registered Caliapaw's warning, and the sear of pain that shot through the open wound on her eye nearly made her yelp, but she gritted her teeth and sunk her claws into the earth. Before she could focus on the pain too long, the pressure of the cobwebs alleviated some of it. Mistwing hesitated for a few moments longer, before mewing coolly, trying to hide the fear in her voice, "Thank you, Caliapaw. I will go rest in the Warrior den." She rose stiffly to her legs and dipped her head in farewell the the medicine cat apprentice.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:17 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The next morning, Thrushsong woke up to see golden sunlight flooding into the nursery. She looked down to see Daisykit still cuddled up next to her, she purred with content. The reality of this situation hadn't taken full grasp of Thrushsong yesterday, as it was only today that she had realized she was a queen once again. The sounds of birds started to fill the air, as Thrushsong proceeded to start cleaning the kit carefully, trying not to wake her in the process.

@Lightpaw
@Constellation

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:39 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
The next morning, Thrushsong woke up to see golden sunlight flooding into the nursery. She looked down to see Daisykit still cuddled up next to her, she purred with content. The reality of this situation hadn't taken full grasp of Thrushsong yesterday, as it was only today that she had realized she was a queen once again. The sounds of birds started to fill the air, as Thrushsong proceeded to start cleaning the kit carefully, trying not to wake her in the process.

@Lightpaw
@Constellation
A small purr rumbled from Daisykit's throat, making her feel happy. She enjoyed feeling love once again after her parents had been killed. It was as if Thrushsong was Daisykit's real mom, telling her everything was alright. For once Daisykit felt happy and...loved.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Closed Thread