by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:52 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 05:04 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

She could already guess what was going on. She didn't want to, but she did.
It was like something in a nightmare. All events had jumbled together into one
brutal occurrence in her mind: Tansypaw, Larkstar, and now Birdsnow, too. But
she wasn't one to judge. Fadingsun was a fantastic deputy. He would serve the
clan well. She trusted him, and she trusted Dusklion, too. The pair were both
good warriors. Great warriors, even. Nope, talented warriors. In her mind,
at least. So when he called the meeting, it took Goldfish about seven seconds
to waltz over and take a seat, eyes staring attentively up at him.

Goldfish wished she could somehow magically force all her support from her
mid to his. But unfortunately, she couldn't. So she stared very hard at him
instead, eyes encouraging and smile polite. She didn't stare creepily, of course,
just enough to get her point across. She hated all this. She didn't want her
kits growing up seeing a new face up there every time they look. But this was
what was best for Riverclan. That was it.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 13th, 2024 at 08:23 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:33 AM
THREE YEARS OF WCO TODAY

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
A meeting... hosted by Fadingsun? Mistyshard's brows creased as she bounded over. She really hoped nothing had happened to Birdsnow. Birdy, her whole heart, all she had left from her past life...

[Open]
[Short post bc i hate mobile]
LILACPAW
ll She/Her ll 7 Moons ll RC Apprentice ll
3/100

-----------------------------------------
"Cut the ending. revise the script. the man of her dreams is a girl."

----------------------------------------------

Whaaaaaaattttttt???? A meeting? Hosted by the deputy? News flash! She did not expect that. Lilacpaw happily trotted out of the warrior den [she likes poking around to see what the weirdos are up to], humming a random tune. She spotted a familiar one-eyed cat. No not that rainsomething who was like older than some warriors at like what, a trillion moons, no. MISTYSHARD!!!! [Yes, Misty was a gazillion moons old] "MIIIISSSTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" the white molly shouted, running to her mentor before toppling over her fluffy tail. She landed butt-first, sitting up facing her mentor. She frowned. Lilacpaw blew the fur out of her eyes, licking the dirt off of her pelt. "EEEWWWWW! EW EW EW EW!!!! I GOT DIRT ON MY PELLTTTTTTTTT" she whined. "AND I JUST CLEANED THE DANG THING! WHY" she groaned. The young cat's eyes met her mentor. Her mood changed in a second, perking up. "Sooooo miss lionheart, when are we gonna learn about the other clans????" she nabbed, wooshing her tail side to side.

[ eeeeeeeeeeeee ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 13th, 2024 at 07:34 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:12 AM
THREE YEARS OF WCO TODAY

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

tw: Panic attack, Depression, Sickness, Nausea, Vomit/Vomiting, Passing out, Thoughts of Suicide

The one-eyed apprentice smelt a familiar smell in the direction of the leaders den. Nice, now furbs could come set Fadingsun in his place. He turned to greet his mentor with a grin, and his demeanor changed in a second. She looked... bad. Really bad.

"Rain. Don't."

The tabby apprentice rushed over to his mentor, ears pinned down. The small apprentice made their way to her shoulder, letting her rest on them if she was willing. "Furbs! What... what happened? Why did you keep this from me wh..." Rainpaw was struggling to breathe. Inhaling short and quick breaths, they tried to calm themselves. His vision was blurry and he was shaking. "D--do-o-on't lllleave me, fffurbs. Pweease," he stuttered, tears streaming out of his one eye. Oh no. It was like his apprentice ceremony. That was so long ago. Quickly, the tabby left his mentors side, running out of the camp. He felt vomit on his mouth. He spat it out, wiping his lips with his paws. Shakily, he ran back to birdsnow's side. He smelled of vomit, and his fur was now ragged and messy. "I-I d-don't feel so," his head throbbed. His heart pounded, why was it so loud? It drained out all the noise around him. The apprentice staggered to the side, falling down. His head turned to Furbs, trying to get a look at his mentor. If she died, he... he didn't know if he could live with that. No. He wouldn't live with that. His breaths remained ragged as the blurry vision turned to darkness, his head falling down. The only thing that indicated he was alive was the rough rise and fall of his stomach and the pounding of his heart

[ @poppy @starry - Open; Rain is not dead, he has just passed out due to a panic attack ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard was about to reply to Lilacpaw when Rainpaw caught her attention. Her brows creased in worry and she dismissively flicked her tail to her apprentice.
"I'll be right back, sorry..."
Her paws were fast as she rushed over to Birdsnow's apprentice. She lifted her paw and gently placed it on his belly, noticing it was still moving and there was a pounding in his heart. That was good, he wasn't dead. She debated on what to do, mind racing as she thought of all the herbs she knew. None of them had anything to do with fainting, that was all knew to her. Was there even a herb for that? She supposed she could give him some juniper berries when he woke back up or something...
"It's going to be alright. Can someone stay with him so that I can get some... juniper berries? Or can someone get Marigoldleap while I stay with him? Just something, please..."

[ @Breaking Dawn @/open ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:29 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard was about to reply to Lilacpaw when Rainpaw caught her attention. Her brows creased in worry and she dismissively flicked her tail to her apprentice.
"I'll be right back, sorry..."
Her paws were fast as she rushed over to Birdsnow's apprentice. She lifted her paw and gently placed it on his belly, noticing it was still moving and there was a pounding in his heart. That was good, he wasn't dead. She debated on what to do, mind racing as she thought of all the herbs she knew. None of them had anything to do with fainting, that was all knew to her. Was there even a herb for that? She supposed she could give him some juniper berries when he woke back up or something...
"It's going to be alright. Can someone stay with him so that I can get some... juniper berries? Or can someone get Marigoldleap while I stay with him? Just something, please..."

[ @Breaking Dawn @/open ]

Why the crap was everyone dropping dead? Or, not dead, but dropping?
Goldfish was pretty darn sick of the drama, but seeing Rainpaw just fall
Like that immediately caught her utmost attention. She padded over quickly.
So rain hadnt taken to the news. Of course not. Birds was his mentor, and he
Must care deeply about her. Gold understood that. So, she nodded to the lionheart
Briskly and then meowed, Got it. It'll Be quicker for you to grab
The herbs, I think. I can stay with him.
before stooping over to press her chin
On his neck.

Heya, bub.. she murmured relatively softly. She didn't know if he could hear,
But no use being silent. He wasn't alone. It's alright. We're here to help you.. and once
We're- or Mistyshard's really, I don't know much about herbs- you'll be up in no time, hmm?

She lifted her head, then felt quite stupid as she instructed the unconscious apprentice.
Your job, bub, is to Breathe. Do that and all's well.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 13th, 2024 at 08:33 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Darkfang Grumbled but didn't complain as he and Creekcall paddled up with Faallenkit on their tails

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:38 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @starry , @Breaking Dawn , @poppy , @blxze.

trigger warnings for this post: vomit mention
cobwebpaw bit back a gasp at birdsnow's appearance. oh, starclan, the poor leader.. some part of her thought, though, that healing wasn't an option after this. she was too far gone, too sick, too... rainpaw. cobwebpaw rushed to the passed-out apprentice's side, snapping her head to look at goldfish and mistyshard.

she let goldfish comfort the other cat, then meowed to mistyshard- ' could you.. please, get.. i think chervil- for nausea and bellyache- goatweed, if we might have it, for grief, and- something that smells gross, or bad, to wake rainpaw up. please. uh.. chervil smells sweet, and it's got big leafy fern-like leaves. goatweed has, uh.. green teardrop shaped leaves.. they're kinda small. ' cobwebpaw's stomach turned at the smell of vomit, but she continued, then glanced at birdsnow.

' i'll help take care of rainpaw. please, birdsnow.. just rest. please. i can't tell you what to do.. but.. it's important. that you.. keep yourself safe. i.. we.. rainpaw needs you. ' choking back tears, cobwebpaw dipped her head to birdsnow, and then turned back to the apprentice she leaned over. ' it's gonna be okay, bud, alright? everything is gonna be okay. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; April 13th, 2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:55 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
cw for sickness, self deprecating thoughts

Hollow blue eyes watched her deputy leave the leader’s den, a horrible crushing feeling burning through the leader’s frail, wasted body. How did it all go so wrong?

Her eyes were vacant of tears, her body too weak to even conjure the energy to cry. She had hardly left this den in the past two weeks, unable to walk very far without passing out or falling to the ground. Hardly able to eat out of the guilt of wasting vital resources on herself. If she couldn’t be a leader, then at least she wouldn’t be a leech. Stealing prey from someone who needed it.

The gentle breeze that climbed through the den wouldn’t have bothered her before, but the leader hardly had fur or flesh thick enough to keep it from making her shiver. This was humiliating. She just wanted to stay here. And never leave. They couldn’t see what a sick mess she was if she was hiding in her den.

Her den.

Fading’s den now.

Where was her den? Would he even let her stay? He seemed understanding enough… but she knew cats could be fake. She had no power here anymore. Would they try to kill her? Like they did to Lark? Like those warriors had tried to do to her when she was deputy? She couldn’t fight back anymore. She could barely walk, barely breathe.

She didn’t want to die.

Rising to her paws, head feeling light and her body trembling, the former leader remained standing. She could stay here. After all, she was a failure. A fool. A weakling. Sickness had robbed her of the truth she had tried to put into action.

But she wasn’t a goddamn coward.

She had killed too many cats, kicked too many out, promised to be there for so many cats, and she wasn’t a liar.

If she hadn’t had to choose between her pride or RiverClan, she’d be pushing through this. But in this state, she couldn’t do it. Fadingsun could. And he would. And if he would grant her to stay (oh god, what if he didn’t?) she would watch and help and cheer him on as he continued RiverClan onto the path she had done her best to push it onto.

Taking a step out of the den, the molly was half her weight, she was cold as hell, dark purple bruises of exhaustion shadowing her eyes, and she felt like she was about to pass out. Leaving the den, she tried to steady her breathing, to stop the overwhelming dizziness that threatened to knock her over.

But she was fine.

It was all fine.

She was always fine.

She had to be.

”Rain. Don’t.” Her voice was breathy and weak but firm and sharp. Speaking was hard, but she wasn’t about to let her own kid disrespect her deputy.

No.

Her leader.

[ @occulation @Breaking Dawn @/open ]

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw knew something was up the moment she spotted her mentor up on the Floodstone. A rush of pride filled her chest, knowing that Fadingsun was about to become the leader of the clan.

Leader of the clan. Dread filled her. He would be torn apart. She prayed to the stars that he wouldn’t end up like Rushwater, like Tansypaw, like Larkstar, like—

Eaglepaw scanned the crowd for Birdsnow. She was relieved to see the she-cat alive, but she seemed to be far from well. Eaglepaw hadn’t known her well, but as the apprentice of her successor, she felt like she should show her support for the molly. Eaglepaw padded over to her, sitting close enough to provide something to stabilize her should she need it. She pressed her shoulder into Birdsnow’s side, smiling softly at her. Eaglepaw held a lot of respect for the former leader, even though her time had been short. She had held the fort down long enough for someone to take her place, and now it was time for her to rest. Eaglepaw would flay anyone that sneered at her. She cast a withering look at the cats who stared as she felt their condescending gazes pass over the pair. Just try it.

[I’m so sorry this is on mobile OUGH]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:08 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He came as the clan was called, his eye slightly twitched as he came... Oh no... Fadingsun was calling the meeting...

That couldn't be good news...

What in StarClan's name happened... AGAIN?

He sat down, silent, in the very back, Nightspark had changed somewhat, he was now... More recluded on himself... It wouldn't be surprising if they were getting a new leader... Anyway... He would accomplish his small project very soon, if bad news were announced, then...

He would do it.

[Open]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:12 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Okay, good, Goldfish and Cobwebpaw were here. Cob knew more about herbs than Mistyshard, so she was glad to have the apprentice telling her which herbs they would need. Chervil, for nausea and bellyache. Sweet-smelling with big, leafy leaves that were fern-like... then there was goatweed, for grief. It smelled gross enough to wake Rainpaw up, that was good. Green teardrop shaped leaves that were kind of small... Perfect.
"Right, going to grab it."

A few seconds later she returned with two sprigs of chervil in her maw. Unfortunately, there had been no goatweed at all in the herb storage. Her eyes were narrowed with concentration and she turned to Cobwebpaw, dropping the chervil in front of her.
"I don't know how to use it... it's probably better if you do it, and I'll know how to do it next time if there ever is one."

[ @sillycreatur @blxze. @Breaking Dawn ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den